Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Intentional MEDITATION & Group Sharing

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,675 times in 2,323 posts

Default Re: Intentional MEDITATION & Group Sharing

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    You know, I have to say Michelle, that some of the most profound energies I have ever experienced came from a period of sincere and childlike gratitude and faith. Thank you for all you do.

Gratitude is a very high vibration.
    I'm glad you mentioned "childlike" Valerie. That's a deep level of trust.

Thank you, too, and everyone participating here in directing these profound energies to those in need.

Ron and Diane, I truly appreciate your participation. I'm glad you felt the Truth. It's running through all of us. Yippee Skippee!!!

Blessings to All!!!
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th July 2018), Chanie (15th July 2018), Orph (15th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018), wondering (15th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

For those of you participating in these intentional meditations, here is some information that may be encouraging and informative.

Especially focus on the part describing "Remote Influencing".

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1235788

This is a service to humanity.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th July 2018), wondering (16th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Michelle Marie and fellow meditators, I want to tell you that since my husband and I were held in healing meditation on Sunday with you, Ron has experienced more strength in his legs. This is something that can fluctuate, but I am hopeful that he will continue to experience increased strength and I will give updates. I am feeling more hopeful and have renewed confidence as well. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us. Diane

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th July 2018), Michelle Marie (Yesterday), Orph (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	38517

During first 5 minutes, the first slice of the gratitude sandwich, give thanks for all good things present in our lives right now, for continued blessings for the manifestation of our past intentions, and for the perfect faith in our power and process. Anything you're particularly grateful for right now, express that through your heart.
    (We do this 5 minutes before the hour.)

1) We intend to see an exponential boost in the great massive social awakening. In particular, we see rapid spread of awareness around radiation and surveillance through the implementation of the Smart Grid technology. We see people waking to their rights that are protected by the Constitution of the United States. These rights are for all people in all countries because they are based on the Universal Laws from our Creator. We see people victoriously overcoming the trespasses against our 4th Amendment right to privacy in our homes. We have shared information so fast to such a large amount of people worldwide, that the power of the people has been recognized and all abusers of power have retreated. Specifically, power companies and telecommunications corporations have been defeated and are now making financial retribution to everyone whose life they have touched. This intention is law, and it is done.

2) Free energy technologies have been released now, as all patents are freed, all silencing contracts are null and void, and all people have free energy everywhere. We demand that all of this is paid for by the corporations, once motivated by greed, are now forced into legal compliance with the law for the benefit of the people. The power companies are obsolete. All of their profits have been distributed to the general population, and their charters and business licenses are dissolved--null and void. We see the effects of increased health and well-being of all people due to their increased abundance and decreased concerns over energy acquisition. Free energy now--unlimited--for all people. Claim it as done!

3) We intend that all harmful chemicals are banned from our food, air, and medicine. The light of awareness and our increased power has inspired us to demand the moral and ethical principles to be applied to all of life. All of the genocidal schemes have been revealed, and through miraculous divine intervention, the purity and integrity of our resources is now restored. The individual and corporations have been exposed globally, our governments have been purged of corruption, and once again, the power of the people has overcome. We appreciate whole organic food and pure water. We are grateful for clear skies and pure air. We know that our medicine is provided by nature, and poisonous vaccines and medicines are a thing of the past. We celebrate the perfect health that all people of all ages are experiencing now. This is so...big deep breath...now!

Last 5 minutes--second slice of the gratitude sandwich. We are grateful for all that has been created and accomplished. We are grateful to be able to release these intentions into the ethers knowing full well that there is no other possibility but for them to manifest. We accept these blessings as being present in our experience, and we dwell in these scenarios with gratitude. We give gratitude to each other for a strong team effort, and we know how powerful our loving cooperation really is. Thank you!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; Yesterday at 06:36.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (Yesterday), Orph (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #165
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol Michelle you mention getting lost in your prayer and meditation. That was me last week,i put an intent to join in the group meditation at 18:30 my start time.and can't remember a thing after as I went so deep, not sleeping I might add.
    I'll ask my animal guide to lead the way this week 😇

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Baby Steps (Yesterday), Michelle Marie (Yesterday), Orph (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Lol Michelle you mention getting lost in your prayer and meditation. That was me last week,i put an intent to join in the group meditation at 18:30 my start time.and can't remember a thing after as I went so deep, not sleeping I might add.
    I'll ask my animal guide to lead the way this week 😇
    I bet you were there in Spirit...I know I was! LOL

Thank you so much!
    Loads of love,

MM

We are going to start in approximately one hour. I do urge our family of love here to watch the video about Smart Meters, if you feel so inclined, when you get a chance.

It is here:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1236960

That's what I'm referring to in intention #1.

#2 is the full on solution making the power companies obsolete. Thankfully, this IS happening. Our attention to the matter will accelerate the process.

#3 seals the deal: We claim perfect health for all of humanity (all living creatures; all life), and we are NOT going to settle for anything less!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; Yesterday at 16:02.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Woohoo!!!
    That WAS powerful!

For the first one, in heaven I saw this big vacuum cleaner sucking up Smart Meters and cell towers. On earth, I saw workers taking out Smart Meters. Cell towers are being dismantled.

For the second one, first I saw that people had the black boxes in their homes that provided free energy. But then I saw that people got creative, and there were boxes of many colors. "Boxes" became an exciting topic; you could hear people talking about boxes everywhere. Everyone was happy and excited. It felt like a big load had been lifted. Wow! It's amazing what changes happen on our planet!

On the third intention, I saw all of the cells of all human bodies restored to perfection. I saw the prana go through every meridian and nada throughout all bodies in the world. This free flow of energy produced perfect health and harmony. How great it feels to have perfect health! How wonderful to see all people-- family, friends, neighbors, and animals and plants, too--experience restoration!

The light of consciousness creates matter. We just did that.

Have a glorious day and week.
    MM

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (Yesterday), Orph (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9