+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 11 22 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

This thread presents an invitation to participate in inner activism.

We are going to begin an intentional meditation group on Sundays for 15 minutes +centering preparation time, and closing time with gratitude and surrender (or letting go)

11:00 a.m. Pacific time in the USA. (Michelle Marie-had facilitated groups in this process before)
    7:00 p.m. In Switzerland. (Omi-original idea to form a meditation group-Thx!)

Together we will decide upon three intentions for each Sunday.

Each person will center before 11:00, 7:00, or whatever starting time is in your time zone.
    During centering, we will express gratitude for what we already have, and love for (?) you choose.
    LOVE & GRATITUDE heart centered awareness.

Then, we will envision each intention, in consecutive order, for 5 minutes each.

At the end of the 15 minutes, we will close in the spirit of gratitude and reverence, then surrender, or let go. Then take just a moment to go into conscious observer mode. In a state of neutrality, notice what you notice.

Some may wish to reflect or write impressions received or note anything about the experience, but that's optional.

We are going to begin this Sunday, January 14, 2018.

If you would like to participate, just say you're in.
    Then, we can discuss which 3 intentions to focus on.

With focused shared intent, we have the exponential power to take positive action from the realm of cause. We have plenty of awareness from the realm of "effects" to lift our visions while in high vibrations to produce reliable results.

We can solve individual's problems or challenges, or we can focus on global challenges. We can choose a combination.

********"Science progresses by way of hypotheses tentatively tested and afterwards accepted or rejected according to the facts of experience. The claim that imagining creates reality needs no more consideration than is allowed by science. It proves itself in performance."********
    Neville Goddard, The Law & The Promise

*Another optional element is calibration to Universal Order. You can intend that you are in harmony with the Universe, surrender to God's will, or just align with truth of your inner being/God spark/conscience. Do this at the beginning while centering, if you choose.

Okay, here we go! Open hearts unite!
    MM & Omi
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th January 2018 at 04:44.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Anchor (3rd December 2019), Baby Steps (13th January 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2019), East Sun (13th January 2018), graciousb (21st October 2020), Gracy (15th January 2018), halcyon026 (16th January 2018), hermit (27th August 2018), Johnnycomelately (14th July 2022), justntime2learn (28th May 2018), Kristin (25th January 2018), Luke Holiday (24th February 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018), Omi (13th January 2018), onevoice (14th January 2018), pabranno (26th June 2019), passiglight (13th January 2018), Patient (13th January 2018), toppy (13th January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018), wnlight (14th May 2018), wondering (13th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Kool :-) i'm in thank you :-)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Here are some ideas on intentions for the meditation:

・cleansing natural resources of earth (water, air, plants, etc.)

・prevention of destructive technological operations (nuclear power, HAARP, chemtrails, CERN's LHC, mind programming, etc.)

・peace and healing upon war and conflict zones (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...rmed_conflicts)

・groups of people in need of healing (TIs, abductees, those with certain illnesses, etc.)

・request for personal healing (Avalonians and their family members, friends, whistleblowers, etc.)

I humbly suggest that we start with the first 3 on the list for tomorrow's first meditation unless someone has an urgent personal request.

We're open to taking more ideas at any time. Requests and suggestions for the intentions are always welcome.

Priority would go to what's in higher demand, then what's brought more attention to at the moment for each meditation.

Below are a few time zones for when we plan to start this meditation.

Sunday @18:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

11:00 MST (Mountain Standard Time/ GMT -7)
    19:00 CET (Central European Time/ GMT +1)
    20:00 EET (Eastern European Time/ GMT +2)
    13:00 EST (Eastern Standard Time/ GMT -5)
    12:00 CST (Central Standard Time/ GMT -6)
    10:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time/ GMT -8)

Check your time zone here:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

MM and I warmly invite all Avalonians and guests to join us in this weekly Avalon global meditation.

Looking very much forward to creating and sharing some big positive energy waves of love, gratitude, and blessings with many of you around the world.

Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th January 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2019), hermit (27th August 2018), Michelle Marie (14th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018), pabranno (26th June 2019), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018), wondering (13th January 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

ok yes please
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th May 2019), Michelle Marie (14th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018), Omi (13th January 2018), pabranno (26th June 2019), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018), wondering (13th January 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Michelle, that is a beautiful idea. I hope to be in. Depends on who or what pops up at my house.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2019), Michelle Marie (14th January 2018), Noelle (13th January 2018), Omi (13th January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018), wondering (13th January 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Bumping this thread as a reminder.
    We start in a few minutes.
    Anyone who'd like to join is welcome

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2019), Michelle Marie (14th January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omi (here)
    Here are some ideas on intentions for the meditation:

・cleansing natural resources of earth (water, air, plants, etc.)

・prevention of destructive technological operations (nuclear power, HAARP, chemtrails, CERN's LHC, mind programming, etc.)

・peace and healing upon war and conflict zones (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...rmed_conflicts)

・groups of people in need of healing (TIs, abductees, those with certain illnesses, etc.)

・request for personal healing (Avalonians and their family members, friends, whistleblowers, etc.)

I humbly suggest that we start with the first 3 on the list for tomorrow's first meditation unless someone has an urgent personal request.

We're open to taking more ideas at any time. Requests and suggestions for the intentions are always welcome.

Priority would go to what's in higher demand, then what's brought more attention to at the moment for each meditation.

Below are a few time zones for when we plan to start this meditation.

Sunday @18:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

11:00 MST (Mountain Standard Time/ GMT -7)
    19:00 CET (Central European Time/ GMT +1)
    20:00 EET (Eastern European Time/ GMT +2)
    13:00 EST (Eastern Standard Time/ GMT -5)
    12:00 CST (Central Standard Time/ GMT -6)
    10:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time/ GMT -8)

Check your time zone here:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

MM and I warmly invite all Avalonians and guests to join us in this weekly Avalon global meditation.

Looking very much forward to creating and sharing some big positive energy waves of love, gratitude, and blessings with many of you around the world.

Sorry for the almost too late reply. I was caught up in some inspired writing from my early dawn meditation.

YES to the first three intentions! Good job!

I love you all very much and I am grateful to be connected to you in this way.

Let's do this!

Feel free to hop on and share after the meditation.

I might have a short delay as a friend is dropping off a gift after the meditation. (I told her about the appt. and she might join in.)

God Bless your experience. The Angels will be with us!

MM

CHECKING IN ON TIME:
    My time is 10:30 ish...we agreed to do it at 11:00 my time, I hope we are on schedule.
    Same as SEATTLE.
    We start in 28 minutes...

It looks like the above chart may be off by an hour (?)
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 14th January 2018 at 18:36.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2019), Omi (14th January 2018), pabranno (26th June 2019), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Just finished! Still vibrating! Wow! Powerful!

1) saw Angels with vacuum cleaner sucking out all of the pollutants from air, water, plants, etc. - Christine
    1) saw clean pure, fresh air with clear skies everywhere. Violet flame transmutation purification in the water. --Michelle
    Saw soil restored. People planting gardens-abundance. Heard: " And the meek shall inherit the Earth". Warm feeling

2) saw light radiating from each heart creating a protective shield. Whole planet radiating light creating a protective shield. Transmutation of energies, purification. Michelle

3) felt super heart feeling. Calm. Cool. Peaceful. Very strong. Michelle

After...felt strong spiritual vibration. Tingles inside legss especially.

Yes! This felt powerful. Great inter dimensional cooperation. God bless the Angels!

God Bless You

Continuing in gratitude.

This is SoOoo cOOL!

MM

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2018), hermit (27th August 2018), Noelle (15th January 2018), Omi (15th January 2018), Orph (15th January 2018), pabranno (26th June 2019), petra (5th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

I think this worked-very good vibes-thanks
    Let's continue.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th May 2019), Michelle Marie (15th January 2018), Noelle (15th January 2018), Omi (15th January 2018), pabranno (26th June 2019), petra (5th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    I think this worked-very good vibes-thanks
    Let's continue.
    Yes! Very successful.

Thoughts are things; unified intentions are powerful!

I really felt this in my body. Really great vibes.

Thank you for participating.

This is my greatest passion...uniting hearts for positive change.

Much love,
    MM

PS. We can share personal intentions, too. Create abundance, health, create or improve relationships, overcome ANYTHING!

One other thing I've done in groups, ask an emotion-evoking question. I'll add that some time. We don't have to share answers(but we can later if we wish), we just need to stir up the heart energy that will be the energy used to fulfill the purpose of the intention.

I'll share some success stories later...
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 15th January 2018 at 17:01.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th January 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2019), Noelle (15th January 2018), Omi (15th January 2018), Orph (15th January 2018), pabranno (26th June 2019), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desert Dreamer (here)

CHECKING IN ON TIME:
    My time is 10:30 ish...we agreed to do it at 11:00 my time, I hope we are on schedule.
    Same as SEATTLE.

The time for when you'd posted Post #7 says 19:23 in my time (Central EU), and for Post #8 after you'd finished the meditation, it's 20:31. Strange.. did we make a mistake in calculating the times..?

1) saw Angels with vacuum cleaner sucking out all of the pollutants from air, water, plants, etc. - Christine
    1) saw clean pure, fresh air with clear skies everywhere. Violet flame transmutation purification in the water. --Michelle
    Saw soil restored. People planting gardens-abundance. Heard: " And the meek shall inherit the Earth". Warm feeling

2) saw light radiating from each heart creating a protective shield. Whole planet radiating light creating a protective shield. Transmutation of energies, purification. Michelle

Yes! This felt powerful. Great inter dimensional cooperation. God bless the Angels!

God Bless You

Continuing in gratitude.

This is SoOoo cOOL!

MM
    Yes, this was very powerful!

I visualize a symbol over earth that works like a vacuum cleaner to suck out negative energies from the air, water, plants, etc. I'm glad to hear that Christine could see and experience this.

I also saw light being created as a protective shield around the earth too.

Felt very warm, peaceful, loving energies. Tingles in my hands, expanding and shining out light from the heart.

This was really so powerful!
    Soooo veeeery coooool!!!

We just need to double check with the times once again..

Blessings to everyone for making this meditation successful!
    Looking forward to next time!

With love and gratitude
    ♡Omi

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th January 2018), Michelle Marie (15th January 2018), Noelle (15th January 2018), Orph (15th January 2018), pabranno (26th June 2019), petra (5th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

CHECKING IN ON TIME:
    Same as SEATTLE.

The time for when you'd posted Post #7 says 19:23 in my time (Central EU), and for Post #8 after you'd finished the meditation, it's 20:31. Strange.. did we make a mistake in calculating the times..?

God Bless You

Continuing in gratitude.

This is SoOoo cOOL!

MM
    Yes, this was very powerful!

I visualize a symbol over earth that works like a vacuum cleaner to suck out negative energies from the air, water, plants, etc. I'm glad to hear that Christine could see and experience this.

I also saw light being created as a protective shield around the earth too.

Felt very warm, peaceful, loving energies. Tingles in my hands, expanding and shining out light from the heart.

This was really so powerful!
    Soooo veeeery coooool!!!

We just need to double check with the times once again..

Blessings to everyone for making this meditation successful!
    Looking forward to next time!

With love and gratitude
    ♡Omi
    Great and powerful! We all agree and feel it deeply.

About the time...the list said 10:00 Pacific time. It would be 11:00 as that is my time--Pacific. Did I make an error regarding our time difference? We can solve this easily and be ready for the next one this coming Sunday. (If so, I could do 10:00 a.m. If that works best for you and everyone participating)

Input???

I'm so glad you had the intentions ready! Gratitude from my heart.

*******Which 3 shall we do for the coming Sunday?*******

Does anyone have any pressing problems we can solve?

Maybe one could be health and prosperity for everyone on Project Avalon. We can imagine showers of money for each one, posts and reports of miraculous healings and financial blessings. These are two areas that all could benefit from.

Our combined hearts are powerful!

If they think 5G is strong...wait until our power for good takes form!!!

We are InfiniteG!!! LOL

Lots of love,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 15th January 2018 at 20:47.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th January 2018), Noelle (15th January 2018), Omi (15th January 2018), Orph (15th January 2018), pabranno (26th June 2019), petra (5th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

About the time...the list said 10:00 Pacific time. It would be 11:00 as that is my time--Pacific. Did I make an error regarding our time difference? We can solve this easily and be ready for the next one this coming Sunday. (If so, I could do 10:00 a.m. If that works best for you and everyone participating)

Input???

Maybe one could be health and prosperity for everyone on Project Avalon. We can imagine showers of money for each one, posts and reports of miraculous healings and financial blessings. These are two areas that all could benefit from.

We are InfiniteG!!! LOL

Lots of love,
    MM
    InfiniteG! Yeah!
    I like your sense of humor Michelle!
    Yes our combined hearts are very powerful!

If you're in Pacific Time, it's GMT -8, which would mean 18:00 GMT is 10:00 your time.

I saw that you have your location set as Colorado below your avatar, so I'd assumed you'd be in Mountain Standard Time. Sorry about the confusion, I hope we're clear with the right times now..!

So the intentions for the next time on the 21st of January, abundance in health and wealth sounds good.
    I was thinking maybe they could count them as 2 separate intentions instead of combining them?
    Another one could be for pets and animals, especially the endangered species.
    I love 'em fuzzy friendly creatures

But I'm open to any other ideas on intentions!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th January 2018), Michelle Marie (16th January 2018), Orph (17th January 2018), petra (5th February 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Input???

We are InfiniteG!!! LOL

Lots of love,
    MM
    InfiniteG! Yeah!
    I like your sense of humor Michelle!
    Yes our combined hearts are very powerful!

If you're in Pacific Time, it's GMT -8, which would mean 18:00 GMT is 10:00 your time.

I saw that you have your location set as Colorado below your avatar, so I'd assumed you'd be in Mountain Standard Time. Sorry about the confusion, I hope we're clear with the right times now..!

So the intentions for the next time on the 21st of January, abundance in health and wealth sounds good.
    I was thinking maybe they could count them as 2 separate intentions instead of combining them?
    Another one could be for pets and animals, especially the endangered species.
    I love 'em fuzzy friendly creatures

But I'm open to any other ideas on intentions!

Ok., sure! Let's make them two intentions. That makes sense.

And, for sure! Let's do one for the furry friends! I love them very much, too.

Good. We have our three intentions for next Sunday.

So, now that you know I'm on Pacifice time (Oregon), how does that coincide with your time?

Also, anyone that wants to participate at another time, that's fine.. The field is created and bolstered with our shared intentions.

High vibes to all,

MM

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st January 2018), Omi (21st January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

So, now that you know I'm on Pacifice time (Oregon), how does that coincide with your time?

Also, anyone that wants to participate at another time, that's fine.. The field is created and bolstered with our shared intentions.

High vibes to all,

MM
    Catching up with this thread for our meditation today.

If we are keeping the time 18:00 GMT that we've first decided, it would be 19:00 in central EU. It's 9 hours ahead of your Pacific time, Michelle

Times are hopefully more clear now so we'll be meditating at the same time, it'll be even more powerful.
    But time is really such a strange thing to be experiencing..!

Intentions for today's meditation:

- Improvement in health for all Avalonians, family and close friends

- Increase in abundance of wealth for all Avalonians, family, close friends

- Positive energy for pets and other animals

Looking forward to combining our positive intentions for the meditation soon!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st January 2018), kanishk (21st January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

I am in..

For me that will be 11:30 PM in India.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Omi (21st January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

So, now that you know I'm on Pacific time (Oregon), how does that coincide with your time?

High vibes to all,

MM

If we are keeping the time 18:00 GMT that we've first decided, it would be 19:00 in central EU. It's 9 hours ahead of your Pacific time, Michelle

Times are hopefully more clear now so we'll be meditating at the same time, it'll be even more powerful.

Time won't matter.

However, you keep saying I'm on Mountain time and I am not. (GMT). You also mentioned Pacific time.

Originally, (see post #1) I had agreed to do it 11:00 my time, Pacific time. I'm going to stick to that today, because I just now received this message as I have been in a very long meditation and blissful reverie this morning.

But like I said, time does not matter! It's in the non local that intentions manifest anyway. No time no space.

I'll check in when I'm done.

Blessings to everyone. Love is the vibration. Heart frequency!

Love,
    Michelle Marie

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    I am in..

Whatever is perfect for you...

Thank you.

Joining in with your

Love,
    Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 21st January 2018 at 18:55.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st January 2018), kanishk (22nd January 2018), Mike (21st January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

POST meditation checkin in:

I feel grateful. I feel uplifted.

I sensed a message: "your job is to ask, and then to receive."

Open to receive, everyone!!!

This was powerful, again. Results are certain.

Be blessed,
    Michelle Marie

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st January 2018), Mike (21st January 2018), Omi (22nd January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Intentions for all Avalonions:

Health
    Joy
    Ability to recognize truth

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Michelle Marie (22nd January 2018), Omi (22nd January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Time won't matter.

However, you keep saying I'm on Mountain time and I am not. (GMT). You also mentioned Pacific time.

Originally, (see post #1) I had agreed to do it 11:00 my time, Pacific time. I'm going to stick to that today, because I just now received this message as I have been in a very long meditation and blissful reverie this morning.

But like I said, time does not matter! It's in the non local that intentions manifest anyway. No time no space.

I'll check in when I'm done.

Blessings to everyone. Love is the vibration. Heart frequency!

Love,
    Michelle Marie
    I agree, time won't really matter, as long as we're directing our intentions for the same occasion and purpose.
    But I wonder how flexible we can be about time and space when we organize a global meditation..?

I don't think I mentioned anymore about you being in Mountain time in my last post.
    GMT is Greenwich Mean Time btw.
    You sound a bit confused.. I hope time zones and differences will get a bit more clear for you, as we do still live in a world governed by time.

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    I am in..

Thank you Kanishk, great to have you join in

POST meditation checkin in:

I feel grateful. I feel uplifted.

I sensed a message: "your job is to ask, and then to receive."

Open to receive, everyone!!!

This was powerful, again. Results are certain.

Be blessed,
    Michelle Marie
    Yes, opening up to receiving more of the positive!
    Our happiness depends on how much we allow the world to give to us.

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Intentions for all Avalonions:

Health
    Joy
    Ability to recognize truth
    Recognizing and distinguishing the truths from the illusions is so important and necessary, thank you for this.

It was so beautiful to experience the meditation for this round.
    I have to be honest, I was so tired from a very busy weekend, I was dozing off..

Many thanks to everyone who have brought their positive intentions together!

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd January 2018), kanishk (22nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd January 2018), Vernaianawa (5th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 11 22 LastLast