Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Intentional MEDITATION & Group Sharing

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 times in 2,311 posts

Default Re: Intentional MEDITATION & Group Sharing

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    You know, I have to say Michelle, that some of the most profound energies I have ever experienced came from a period of sincere and childlike gratitude and faith. Thank you for all you do.

Gratitude is a very high vibration.
    I'm glad you mentioned "childlike" Valerie. That's a deep level of trust.

Thank you, too, and everyone participating here in directing these profound energies to those in need.

Ron and Diane, I truly appreciate your participation. I'm glad you felt the Truth. It's running through all of us. Yippee Skippee!!!

Blessings to All!!!
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th July 2018), Chanie (15th July 2018), Orph (15th July 2018), Valerie Villars (16th July 2018), wondering (15th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,584 times in 2,311 posts

For those of you participating in these intentional meditations, here is some information that may be encouraging and informative.

Especially focus on the part describing "Remote Influencing".

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1235788

This is a service to humanity.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th July 2018), wondering (16th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Michelle Marie and fellow meditators, I want to tell you that since my husband and I were held in healing meditation on Sunday with you, Ron has experienced more strength in his legs. This is something that can fluctuate, but I am hopeful that he will continue to experience increased strength and I will give updates. I am feeling more hopeful and have renewed confidence as well. Thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us. Diane

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th July 2018), Orph (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9