Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19

Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,950 times in 13,133 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    If you feel you can spare a prayer, without knowing more details, then I thank you for it. You do not need to write anything in response. Just a prayer, from the heart, to wish her what is in alignment with her highest good in alignment with source.

That is my wish – for the bond between her and source to be strengthened.

Perhaps it can help.
    Prayers for Melinda's friend.
    Continued strength and support for Melinda. ♡
    Post here:
    Dealing with a very difficult situation at the moment.

For several years now, someone close to me has been enduring chemotherapy. The doctors involved incorrectly diagnosed her as being clear years ago, even though her body was telling her something was wrong. Many months later they corrected their mistake and identified the cancer, at which point it was stage 3.

Had it been caught earlier, as it should have been, she might have opted for only alternative treatments (high dose intravenous vitamins etc.) But being given, suddenly, such a late stage diagnosis she felt overwhelmed and thought maybe it required something 'tougher' via mainstream medicine. So she placed herself in its hands.

She lost her long feminine hair. They took her breasts in a double mastectomy. Her womb in a hysterectomy. Drugs and more drugs. Now, years later, her body completely exhausted, the doctor has told her she may have a rare and even harsher form of breast cancer than she had before. She called me tonight, in agony. She has pain all over her body like a burning sensation and pins and needles, 24/7. They are not sure what is causing it. And she waits, living alone, going to work to pay her bills and getting further into U.S. medical debt, to have more tests and hear more results.

Through all of this, I reach out to people who are her family, and they don't really want to know. She asked two days ago if I would fly to her country to help pack up her belongings, if she makes the decision to stop treatment, as she told me in tears that if the diagnosis gets worse she is not sure she can cope with any more. I emailed members of her family two days ago. No one responded. One even said earlier in the process things like “we're not even sure she has cancer.” Despite having been sent medical documents and a photo of her in a hospital bed, looking gaunt and frail, like a concentration camp victim.

I know they don't have the tools to deal with it. Being between them has literally given me grey hairs. I do what I can to let go of what is not mine. But sometimes it still makes me sad, when people deal with their own guilt by attacking the messenger, and abandoning the person who is ill.

Western medicine, in certain ways, does not deal with illness well. And Western culture, in certain ways, is not well equipped at facing death - or situations that remind us of mortality. Of course, It depends on the individuals involved. Some are stronger than others.

If you feel you can spare a prayer, without knowing more details, then I thank you for it. You do not need to write anything in response. Just a prayer, from the heart, to wish her what is in alignment with her highest good in alignment with source.

Perhaps it can help.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (2nd February 2020), EFO (1st February 2020), Gracy May (2nd February 2020), justntime2learn (1st February 2020), Ken (1st February 2020), Melinda (1st February 2020), onevoice (1st February 2020), Wind (1st February 2020), wondering (1st February 2020)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 333 posts

This is a reminder that the meditation will start in around 15 minutes. For the focus of today’s meditation, see RunningDeer’s post, above, and additional posts on the previous page in this thread.

"Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ken For This Post:

EFO (3rd February 2020), Gracy May (2nd February 2020), justntime2learn (2nd February 2020), Melinda (2nd February 2020), RunningDeer (2nd February 2020), Wind (3rd February 2020), wondering (2nd February 2020)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    This is a reminder that the meditation will start in around 15 minutes. For the focus of today’s meditation, see RunningDeer’s post, above, and additional posts on the previous page in this thread.

Thanks, Ken.
    Shout out to Melinda and Friend.

In case people pop in later...
    In a world of no time, any time is the perfect time.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd February 2020 at 19:00.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

EFO (3rd February 2020), Gracy May (2nd February 2020), justntime2learn (2nd February 2020), Ken (2nd February 2020), Melinda (2nd February 2020), Wind (3rd February 2020), wondering (2nd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #364
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,423 times in 405 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Perhaps it can help.
    Prayers for Melinda's friend.
    Continued strength and support for Melinda. ♡
    My sincere thanks to everyone who offered prayer, meditation or healing towards the situation described in my post, which RunningDeer shared with you here.

I want to share with you that I heard from the lady today. She had more energy than when we last spoke and told me that a doctor who ran tests with her on Monday said the diagnosis may not be as bad as they originally feared. She also told me that she had had an unexpectedly good-natured conversation with a family member today, with whom communication had previously been difficult.

I believe in the power of prayer, and I am grateful, from the heart, to all of you who were able to offer your intent towards her healing.

Thank you.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

EFO (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Ken (16th February 2020), rainsong (6th February 2020), RunningDeer (6th February 2020), Wind (6th February 2020), wondering (6th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #365
    Thanks

My sincere thanks to everyone who offered prayer, meditation or healing towards the situation described in my post, which RunningDeer shared with you here.

I want to share with you that I heard from the lady today. She had more energy than when we last spoke and told me that a doctor who ran tests with her on Monday said the diagnosis may not be as bad as they originally feared. She also told me that she had had an unexpectedly good-natured conversation with a family member today, with whom communication had previously been difficult.

I believe in the power of prayer, and I am grateful, from the heart, to all of you who were able to offer your intent towards her healing.

Thank you.
    Wonderful, Melinda. And thanks for the update.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

EFO (7th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Ken (16th February 2020), Melinda (6th February 2020), Wind (6th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #366
    Thanks

Dear Fellow Sunday Meditation Participants,

It can be a difficult journey, this life, the trials that we must face, oftentimes seemingly alone. It can be easy to forget in the rush of everyday events, that we are truly NOT alone.

We, every one of you reading this here, are accompanied by dear friends and loved ones.. from other lifetimes.. other realms.. that are pulling for us every step of the way. At times, their loving and protective energy becomes evident. It can be felt with a certainty.

As one who has fought depression and who has lost family and loved ones to depression, I ask that we devote today’s meditation to those who are fighting this devastating condition. Today, Let's focus our Love and Healing Energies on those who fight this battle every day.

And as always, let's send out love and healing energies to our mother, earth, and her amazingly diverse and beautiful inhabitants in all their forms

The meditation will take place at 11:00 am West Coast US Time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Winner-David-Lloyd-Wildlife-Photographer-of-the-Year.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	42511
    Last edited by Ken; 19th February 2020 at 22:19.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ken For This Post:

Anka (17th February 2020), EFO (23rd February 2020), Inaiá (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (16th February 2020), Melinda (24th February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020), Wind (16th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #367
    Thanks

Dear Fellow Sunday Meditation Participants,

Some of you may have noticed that our lovely Administrator/Moderator, Cara (Searcher), has been somewhat scarce lately. She has been extremely busy with life events off-forum and, in truth, Cara and her family have endured a series of difficult challenges over the past months.

Today, I would like us all to focus our Love, Healing Energies, and Positive Affirmations on Cara, her family, and more specifically, her young niece, Caitlyn. Caitlyn, now 6-years old, has been battling a very serious medical condition her entire life and is at this moment back in hospital. Cara first posted about her delightful little niece Here.

I would also like to send our Love to cherished member, Wind, who lost his best friend and beloved furry family member, Paavo. I think most of us know just what a truly devastating loss this is. Much Love to Wind and Paavo.

Let us also send out love and healing energies to our mother, earth, and her amazingly diverse and beautiful inhabitants in all their forms.

Wishing you Peace and Love,

Ken

Click image for larger version

Name:	Paavo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	42565

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ken For This Post:

Anka (23rd February 2020), Bluegreen (23rd February 2020), EFO (23rd February 2020), justntime2learn (23rd February 2020), Melinda (24th February 2020), rainsong (23rd February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020), Wind (23rd February 2020), wondering (23rd February 2020)

15. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

Hello Everyone, this is just a reminder that the meditation (see post above) will start in 30 minutes.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ken For This Post:

Anka (23rd February 2020), Bluegreen (23rd February 2020), EFO (23rd February 2020), justntime2learn (23rd February 2020), Melinda (24th February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020), Wind (24th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19