1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    If you feel you can spare a prayer, without knowing more details, then I thank you for it. You do not need to write anything in response. Just a prayer, from the heart, to wish her what is in alignment with her highest good in alignment with source.

That is my wish – for the bond between her and source to be strengthened.

Perhaps it can help.
    Prayers for Melinda's friend.
    Continued strength and support for Melinda. ♡
    Post here:
    Dealing with a very difficult situation at the moment.

For several years now, someone close to me has been enduring chemotherapy. The doctors involved incorrectly diagnosed her as being clear years ago, even though her body was telling her something was wrong. Many months later they corrected their mistake and identified the cancer, at which point it was stage 3.

Had it been caught earlier, as it should have been, she might have opted for only alternative treatments (high dose intravenous vitamins etc.) But being given, suddenly, such a late stage diagnosis she felt overwhelmed and thought maybe it required something 'tougher' via mainstream medicine. So she placed herself in its hands.

She lost her long feminine hair. They took her breasts in a double mastectomy. Her womb in a hysterectomy. Drugs and more drugs. Now, years later, her body completely exhausted, the doctor has told her she may have a rare and even harsher form of breast cancer than she had before. She called me tonight, in agony. She has pain all over her body like a burning sensation and pins and needles, 24/7. They are not sure what is causing it. And she waits, living alone, going to work to pay her bills and getting further into U.S. medical debt, to have more tests and hear more results.

Through all of this, I reach out to people who are her family, and they don't really want to know. She asked two days ago if I would fly to her country to help pack up her belongings, if she makes the decision to stop treatment, as she told me in tears that if the diagnosis gets worse she is not sure she can cope with any more. I emailed members of her family two days ago. No one responded. One even said earlier in the process things like “we're not even sure she has cancer.” Despite having been sent medical documents and a photo of her in a hospital bed, looking gaunt and frail, like a concentration camp victim.

I know they don't have the tools to deal with it. Being between them has literally given me grey hairs. I do what I can to let go of what is not mine. But sometimes it still makes me sad, when people deal with their own guilt by attacking the messenger, and abandoning the person who is ill.

Western medicine, in certain ways, does not deal with illness well. And Western culture, in certain ways, is not well equipped at facing death - or situations that remind us of mortality. Of course, It depends on the individuals involved. Some are stronger than others.

If you feel you can spare a prayer, without knowing more details, then I thank you for it. You do not need to write anything in response. Just a prayer, from the heart, to wish her what is in alignment with her highest good in alignment with source.

Perhaps it can help.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anka (2nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (1st February 2020), Forest Denizen (1st February 2020), Gracy (2nd February 2020), justntime2learn (1st February 2020), Melinda (1st February 2020), onevoice (1st February 2020), Rosemarie (31st March 2020), Wind (1st February 2020), wondering (1st February 2020)

3. Link to Post #362
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

This is a reminder that the meditation will start in around 15 minutes. For the focus of today’s meditation, see RunningDeer’s post, above, and additional posts on the previous page in this thread.

"Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (3rd February 2020), Gracy (2nd February 2020), justntime2learn (2nd February 2020), Melinda (2nd February 2020), RunningDeer (2nd February 2020), Wind (3rd February 2020), wondering (2nd February 2020)

5. Link to Post #363
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    This is a reminder that the meditation will start in around 15 minutes. For the focus of today’s meditation, see RunningDeer’s post, above, and additional posts on the previous page in this thread.

Thanks, Ken.
    Shout out to Melinda and Friend.

In case people pop in later...
    In a world of no time, any time is the perfect time.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd February 2020 at 19:00.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (3rd February 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd February 2020), Gracy (2nd February 2020), justntime2learn (2nd February 2020), Melinda (2nd February 2020), Wind (3rd February 2020), wondering (2nd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #364
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Perhaps it can help.
    Prayers for Melinda's friend.
    Continued strength and support for Melinda. ♡
    My sincere thanks to everyone who offered prayer, meditation or healing towards the situation described in my post, which RunningDeer shared with you here.

I want to share with you that I heard from the lady today. She had more energy than when we last spoke and told me that a doctor who ran tests with her on Monday said the diagnosis may not be as bad as they originally feared. She also told me that she had had an unexpectedly good-natured conversation with a family member today, with whom communication had previously been difficult.

I believe in the power of prayer, and I am grateful, from the heart, to all of you who were able to offer your intent towards her healing.

Thank you.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Rosemarie (31st March 2020), RunningDeer (6th February 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th February 2020), Wind (6th February 2020), wondering (6th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #365
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My sincere thanks to everyone who offered prayer, meditation or healing towards the situation described in my post, which RunningDeer shared with you here.

I want to share with you that I heard from the lady today. She had more energy than when we last spoke and told me that a doctor who ran tests with her on Monday said the diagnosis may not be as bad as they originally feared. She also told me that she had had an unexpectedly good-natured conversation with a family member today, with whom communication had previously been difficult.

I believe in the power of prayer, and I am grateful, from the heart, to all of you who were able to offer your intent towards her healing.

Thank you.
    Wonderful, Melinda. And thanks for the update.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th May 2020 at 14:29.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (7th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th February 2020), justntime2learn (6th February 2020), Melinda (6th February 2020), Wind (6th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #366
    Thanks

Dear Fellow Sunday Meditation Participants,

It can be a difficult journey, this life, the trials that we must face, oftentimes seemingly alone. It can be easy to forget in the rush of everyday events, that we are truly NOT alone.

We, every one of you reading this here, are accompanied by dear friends and loved ones.. from other lifetimes.. other realms.. that are pulling for us every step of the way. At times, their loving and protective energy becomes evident. It can be felt with a certainty.

As one who has fought depression and who has lost family and loved ones to depression, I ask that we devote today’s meditation to those who are fighting this devastating condition. Today, Let's focus our Love and Healing Energies on those who fight this battle every day.

And as always, let's send out love and healing energies to our mother, earth, and her amazingly diverse and beautiful inhabitants in all their forms

The meditation will take place at 11:00 am West Coast US Time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Winner-David-Lloyd-Wildlife-Photographer-of-the-Year.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	42511
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 19th February 2020 at 22:19.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Anka (17th February 2020), EFO (23rd February 2020), Inaiá (17th February 2020), justntime2learn (16th February 2020), Melinda (24th February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020), Wind (16th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #367
    Thanks

Dear Fellow Sunday Meditation Participants,

Some of you may have noticed that our lovely Administrator/Moderator, Cara (Searcher), has been somewhat scarce lately. She has been extremely busy with life events off-forum and, in truth, Cara and her family have endured a series of difficult challenges over the past months.

Today, I would like us all to focus our Love, Healing Energies, and Positive Affirmations on Cara, her family, and more specifically, her young niece, Caitlyn. Caitlyn, now 6-years old, has been battling a very serious medical condition her entire life and is at this moment back in hospital. Cara first posted about her delightful little niece Here.

I would also like to send our Love to cherished member, Wind, who lost his best friend and beloved furry family member, Paavo. I think most of us know just what a truly devastating loss this is. Much Love to Wind and Paavo.

Let us also send out love and healing energies to our mother, earth, and her amazingly diverse and beautiful inhabitants in all their forms.

Wishing you Peace and Love,

Ken

Name:  Paavo.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  123.0 KB

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Alecs (16th March 2020), Anka (23rd February 2020), Bluegreen (23rd February 2020), DeeMetrios (1st April 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (23rd February 2020), justntime2learn (23rd February 2020), Melinda (24th February 2020), Rosemarie (31st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020), Wind (23rd February 2020), wondering (23rd February 2020)

15. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

Hello Everyone, this is just a reminder that the meditation (see post above) will start in 30 minutes.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Anka (23rd February 2020), Bluegreen (23rd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (23rd February 2020), justntime2learn (23rd February 2020), Melinda (24th February 2020), Victoria (23rd February 2020), Wind (24th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #369
    Thanks

Greetings Fellow Sunday Meditation Participants!

First, I’d like to apologize in advance if I am unable to post every week in advance of the Sunday Meditation. I am working long ours in a tropical location and might not be able to get my browser to work correctly.

However, the meditation will take place, of course, whether or not I am able to post a weekly topic! I know that there are many of us that get together regardless, Avalon members, Avalon Guests, friends of friends, etc!

I’d also like to remind you that we are pretty democratic (anarchic?) here at Avalon so feel free to post here anything you feel might be inspiring to the rest of us. And please feel free to post suggestions for meditations! Let’s try to keep it lively! Sometimes I feel like I’m in a museum on this thread!!

Okay, since I haven’t heard from Cara (Searcher) since before last Sunday let’s please keep her, her family, and especially her little niece, Caitlyn, in our thoughts and prayers. Again, Caitlyn, now 6-years old, has been battling a very serious medical condition her entire life, and is at this moment, back in hospital.

Also, Hervé is on the mend but it will be a long and sometimes painful process so let’s please continue to focus Love and Healing Energies on Hervé. And our deepest thanks to Daughter of Time for all she has done, and continues to do, to help Hervé

And another thing.. don’t ever forget that it is okay to ask for help. You can ask us here, of course, but importantly, ask those angels, guides, spirit friends, and loved ones who would love nothing more than to help you in any way that is possible. Ask out loud and don’t be shy!

Finally, as always, let us send out love and healing energies to our mother, earth, and her amazingly diverse and beautiful inhabitants in all their forms.

The meditation will begin in a little over an hour, 11:00 am West Coast U.S. time.

Ken

Name:	IMG_7678.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	42645

An old favorite of mine, The Giant, painted in 1923 by the wonderfully gifted artist, N.C. Wyeth

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (1st March 2020), justntime2learn (1st March 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st March 2020), Wind (1st March 2020), wondering (2nd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #370
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Thinking about our Meditation this morning - I would like to hold all of Gaia’s peoples in Love and Light, especially that trust and peace can overcome fear and isolation. It is so. Diane

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (8th March 2020), Forest Denizen (11th March 2020), justntime2learn (8th March 2020), Wind (8th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #371
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Let's focus our loving intentions this week on helping all of those fighting illness

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Alecs (16th March 2020), Baby Steps (15th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (15th March 2020), Forest Denizen (15th March 2020), justntime2learn (15th March 2020), Kryztian (30th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #372
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Let's focus our loving intentions this week on helping all of those fighting illness

Yes, thank you, Bluegreen

Love and Healing to all those fighting illnesses right now, including members of the Avalon Community.

Let’s please keep long-time member, wnlight in our thoughts and prayers and may his intuition and Spirit Guardians help to guide him forward

Finally, as always, let us send out love and healing energies to our mother, earth, and her amazingly diverse and beautiful inhabitants in all their forms.

The meditation will begin in 15 minutes or so, at the top of the hour

Ken

Name:	IMG_7610.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	42778

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Alecs (16th March 2020), Anka (15th March 2020), Bluegreen (15th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (15th March 2020), justntime2learn (15th March 2020), Kryztian (30th March 2020), Mike (15th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #373
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Hey there everyone

I would like to include Mike in our next Sunday weekly meditation.
    I've talked about his situation here.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (5th April 2020), Forest Denizen (31st March 2020), Franny (31st March 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), Kryztian (31st March 2020), Wind (31st March 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #374
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

.............. retracted....... to be posted elsewhere..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 31st March 2020 at 01:08.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st March 2020), Constance (31st March 2020), EFO (5th April 2020), Forest Denizen (31st March 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), Wind (31st March 2020)

29. Link to Post #375
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

I've noticed members contributions to keep this thread alive.

Yesterday, my heart sank when there was no meditation.

My meditation was answered with Constance return.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st March 2020), Constance (31st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (5th April 2020), Forest Denizen (31st March 2020), Franny (31st March 2020), Wind (31st March 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #376
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

it's me...thanks for that gorgeous warm welcome Denise!

And Justntime2learn. you have powerful juju
    Last edited by Constance; 31st March 2020 at 01:10.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2020), EFO (5th April 2020), Forest Denizen (31st March 2020), Franny (31st March 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), Wind (31st March 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #377
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    it's me...thanks for that gorgeous warm welcome Denise!

And Justntime2learn. you have powerful juju
    I removed my post because I felt perhaps it was an inappropriate place to put it, But I just about jumped in the air to see your name light up my screen! I am SOOO HAPPY YOU'RE BACK!

Hugs!

And WELCOME BACK!!!

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st March 2020), Constance (31st March 2020), EFO (5th April 2020), Forest Denizen (31st March 2020), Franny (31st March 2020), justntime2learn (31st March 2020), Wind (31st March 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #378
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi folks

Here are the details for this Sunday's weekly global meditation. (Monday for some of us).

For all our beloved members who are battling illnesses or recovering at the moment, we are thinking of you.

If we could hold these members in our thoughts/prayers:

Mike
    WNLight
    Hervé
    Norman
    Patient
    Mrs. Patient
    thepainterdoug
    Jagman
    Gracy May

Apologies if I have missed anyone, and happy apologies if you are now well....

Also, within these challenging times, if we could direct our energies to all the beings of this world to alleviate their suffering.

Another member suggested that just before we begin the meditation that we could all congregate in the chat room for a quick 'Hello'. I am hoping that we can make this a regular thing so that we can be with each other.

Hope to see you there.

We will commence at these times:

Los Angeles: Sunday, 5th April at 2:00 p.m

London: Sunday, 5th April at 10:00 p.m

New York: Sunday, 5th April at 05:00 p.m

Paris: Sunday, 5th April at 11:00 p.m

Sydney: Monday, 6th April at 07:00 a.m

For other times around the world, see the world clock

Last edited by Constance; 11th April 2020 at 20:39.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (4th April 2020), Bluegreen (4th April 2020), EFO (5th April 2020), Forest Denizen (11th April 2020), justntime2learn (4th April 2020), Orph (4th April 2020), Wind (4th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #379
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

This would be a great thing to watch before a global meditation:
    It may not be up on youtube for long (it hasn't been released as yet and I'm not sure if it would be legal to add it to the Avalon library)
    ...so it would be good to watch it asap.
    Originally posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...82#post1349582
    Last edited by onawah; 9th April 2020 at 05:37.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th April 2020), EFO (10th April 2020), Forest Denizen (11th April 2020), justntime2learn (9th April 2020), Wind (9th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #380
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

It's in the Avalon library now.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

EFO (10th April 2020), Forest Denizen (11th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast