Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Sunday Weekly Global Meditation

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

Great insightful idea, Bill!

Do you have anyone or anything specific you would recommend we focus on?

We are putting intention into the perfect solution to the YouTube banning situation next week. That's about to topple!

I'm going to contemplate this over the next few days and see what comes up. If anyone else gets a hit, let us know.

All ideas and comments are welcome and very much appreciated.
    Well, if I was focusing on the YouTube censorship issue, I'd 'look' for someone (telepathically, that is) who was very senior in the organization but who was an ethical person and was profoundly unhappy about what was happening.

And then 'encourage' him to speak out about it, maybe doing something like quitting his job and then doing a live media presentation about the entire situation.

One could even encourage his wife/partner and/or colleagues to support him in taking that big step, too. (It would depend how private he or she was. Some people talk dilemmas through with close trusted friends. Others keep things entirely to themselves, simply so that no others can be implicated, blamed, or punished.)

That's just one person waking up one morning to make a critical, tipping-point, life decision, and then causing a tsunami of domino effects afterwards.
    Note: the best time to do a session on/with someone who's in a profound state of indecision may well be when they're asleep. (But not always, though! It depends what aspect of them you can access. If you can reach their Higher Self, which is also possible, then any time will do. The Higher Self never actually sleeps. )
    And: the same for Facebook and Twitter, of course. And Google, which owns YouTube now, OMG. Some ex-Facebook execs have already spoken out about what was really happening behind the scenes when Facebook was in its early years.

The more one thinks about this, the more kinds of possible 'targets' there are. Really. Politics, the military, the media, large corporations, the intel agencies, the black ops world... a LOT of those folks are very ethical people who are living under some form of implied threat 24/7.

Another anecdote, a true story.

I heard from an Avalon member once of one man (her husband, who had been in an elite group of US Special Forces), who'd been tasked with a one-man assassination mission: a particular politician in another country.

He reached the man, in person, and in private. And then, rather than killing him, started talking to him. He discovered that the target politician was a good man, sincerely trying to do the very best for his people. So he thanked him, walked away, and didn't harm a hair on his head.

The soldier was later summoned before a very high authority to account for why he'd disobeyed his orders. He stood firm, and simply stated his piece.

That's the kind of person we want defending the honor of any nation — or any corporation. And they really DO exist.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2018), kanishk (4th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Omi (25th February 2018), onevoice (1st March 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (27th February 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018), Wind (3rd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The point here is all about choosing the 'target'. It's VERY hard for even a large group of strong people to hammer or push down a solid wall. But for something that's balancing on a tiny edge... all one needs is a little puff of breath, exactly focused.

Bill! So nice to hear from you on this thread..!

Perhaps you could join the meditation today, somehow you popped up in my mind and I could sense your energy, especially during the intention of Baby Steps having more financial abundance.

Thank you for your good insights on choosing the right target.
    It would be good to see some evident results in this way if the meditation were to have some effects on it.

I'm not so informed about political issues or ethical people, but perhaps you and some others here who are more knowledgeable of these things could suggest the targets so that we could send supportive intentions to make positive changes.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), kanishk (4th March 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018), Wind (3rd March 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

We could create an "ethical decision-making team" in the ethers to search for these ethical souls who are on the fence, and either administer the PUFF or bring them to our attention, and we will PUFF together.

I'm definitely going to work with this idea. Putting the telepathic antennae out now!

Working with ALL categories mentioned could make some great rapid improvements. This is a very auspicious time for these types of intentions/energy work.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), kanishk (4th March 2018), Omi (26th February 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018), Wind (3rd March 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote "Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."
    Let's assume he is not a Robot or controlled actor in some way

Instead he is a well intensioned and very capable Human Being. One who has a brilliant understanding of the world and history. A man who, knowing war and combat, has a good aversion to war, and can be trusted to work hard to avoid it.

(proviso- Patton, one of the most war-like Generals was a keen follower of History)

My feeling is that this Human is fundamentally OK, but he does not understand fully the scope of the game that we are in. He probably would not consider the possibility that the apex of the world hierarchy is dark, and desires desolation. He would probably say instead that Humans are a war-like primate, and from time to time war is a sad necessity to defend freedom. He probably strongly hopes that a kinetic confrontation with rising powers will not be necessary, but is contemplating scenarios where this may sadly be necessary

RED FLAG, Mr Mattis!

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Michelle Marie (28th February 2018), Omi (28th February 2018), onevoice (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	37251
    ...and love shall win.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	37252

...Faith requires a constant re-directing of the attention toward the goal, the final objective; ignoring evidence to the contrary. ...mind on God, guidance, conscience, inspiration, soul goals, expression of one's unique gifts and talents.

I'd like to propose an intention that promotes independent thinking; that releases people from programming, brainwashing, and mind control. Some of the brainwashing leads people to group think which falsely makes them feel like they "belong" in a group, but love-based groups in families and communities could sprout to make deeper, truly fulfilling connections while people remain individually unique and authentic. So to add to the intention, I'd like to see communities of independent thinkers come together that are centered in values of truth, love, and peace that provide a sense of belonging and security.

I sense this is in the works, so adding energy to its momentum would employ the principle Bill mentioned. We could see people who are about to invest their energy in community support being guided to awaken others and provide a sense of family. We would be giving our energetic support to many; directly toward the ones ready to make such decisions, and indirectly to others by virtue of the people who they would then affect.

I'm on that threshold, myself. There are many possibilities in what I have to offer and I'm going to begin to do more groups. I'm not sure which of the possibilities I will choose, though, other than the 3 I already have scheduled.

So essentially, the intention would be about supporting independent thinkers to organize as "family" groups in communities.

Thanks, Baby Steps! Your post above about teachers plus an indication of brainwashing effects in my community inspired this intention.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 18th March 2018 at 17:48.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th February 2018), Omi (28th February 2018), onevoice (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Attachment 37251
    ...and love shall win.
    Attachment 37252
    ...Faith requires a constant re-directing of the attention toward the goal, the final objective; ignoring evidence to the contrary. ...mind on God, guidance, conscience, inspiration, soul goals, expression of one's unique gifts and talents.

I'd like to propose an intention that promotes independent thinking; that releases people from programming, brainwashing, and mind control. Some of the brainwashing leads people to group think which falsely makes them feel like they "belong" in a group, but love-based groups in families and communities could sprout to make deeper, truly fulfilling connections. So to add to the intention, I'd like to see communities of independent thinkers come together that are centered in values of truth, love, and peace that provide a sense of belonging and security.

I sense this is in the works, so adding energy to its momentum would employ the principle Bill mentioned. We could see people who are about to invest their energy in community support being guided to awaken others and provide a sense of family. We would be giving our energetic support to many; directly toward the ones ready to make such decisions, and indirectly to others by virtue of the people who they would then affect.

I'm on that threshold, myself. There are many possibilities in what I have to offer and I'm going to begin to do more groups. I'm not sure which of the possibilities I will choose, though, other than the 3 I already have scheduled.

So essentially, the intention would be about supporting independent thinkers to organize as "family" groups in communities.

Thanks, Baby Steps! Your post above about teachers plus an indication of brainwashing effects in my community inspired this intention.

MM
    So here is the intention to erase all programming and filters for each one of our human family:

Ho'oponopono

I love you.
    I'm sorry.
    Please forgive me.
    Thank you.

Here is the story of how Dr. Hew Len healed a ward of mentally ill patients and the basis of how it worked:

https://hubpages.com/religion-philos...th-Hooponopono

SUNDAY, March 4, 2018

1) Using ho'oponopono while thinking of anyone that comes to mind, plus thinking of the whole of the human family, recite the 4 lines of the Ho'opnopono. Imagine all programming being cleared, for those of us doing the meditation. We are taking full responsibility for all aspects of our Whole Self. Imagine all aspects of our Whole Self being cleared. Imagine that all that is left is our true essence of pure love, clear intuitive intelligence, deep lasting peace, joy beyond imagination, abundance, creative expressions, a feeling of connection and family with everyone. Send a blanket of love and forgiveness around the world. Hold all in our hearts with love, and concentrate with an extended focus on this feeling of love. This is True Self love; Whole Self love; and love that heals EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, ALL-inclusive.

Our intention is to experience THE BEST POSSIBLE FUTURE (in the NOW) that we could ever imagine...and MORE!

2) Let's apply Bill's idea to number two. Let's ask while we are meditating "Who needs an extra 'push' or 'puff of 'energy' to make that right decision that would really benefit a large group (or all) of humanity?" Send waves of heart energy: radiate the highest frequency of love and imagine guides giving this person clear guidance based on highest moral and ethical standards while boosting this person with courage and strength. We could start with the CEO of YouTube, then let our intuition guide us from there.

3) For the last one, let's imagine that every soul awakens within this ocean of intelligent love, and innovative solutions, healings, and all dualities get reconciled and while the Oneness of the Whole is recognized, it makes a remarkable transformation to perfection. Since the layers of filters and programming have been lifted; the original blueprints for perfection are realized in consciousness and on the material plane of physical existence. Let a tsunami of light awaken all as divisive filters and distorted perceptions are dissolved and vibrations are lifted. Let's feel this in our body and ask for help from the unseen realms. Let our bodies represent Earth and all her inhabitants, and in the end shine love to all the universe.

Get ready for Sunday! It's going to be a doozy!

Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 4th March 2018 at 00:39.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd March 2018), kanishk (4th March 2018), Omi (4th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018), Wind (9th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

We start in about 20 minutes!

Talk to you on the flip side!!!

MM

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th March 2018), Bluegreen (4th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

What a gigantic transformation!

There was like a kaleidoscope of ideas as if there was this invitation sent out and people were rushing in to accept. Rapid healing and transformation! I felt the energy of people waking up and turning around during the ho'oponopono. Lots of people and organizations having to do with Pharmacuetical drugs and vaccines. Then the people that had to do with prison labor. Then a lot that had to do with abuse of power. The CDC, regulatory agencies, congress, doctors and nurses, etc.
    Prison guards, and all the people that have to do with slave labor...some were so fast, I don't remember all the details, but I'm certain there were a lot of "takers" to come and receive forgiveness who are ready to turn around and walk in the light of truth. Programming dissolved. New light shining in all of humanity making the conscience clear and readying each soul to manifest the perfect design instead of distorted mindsets based on old filters and belief programming. I saw separations dissolve. More love flowing. A bright future is here now!

When I was asking for who needs a push or puff for #2, I got the name Larry. I didn't know which one, so I did all the Larrys in the world. I have a friend that passed recently named Larry, so it could have been him saying "hi!" And helping with the visioning. I imagined all the people that had to do with YouTube and Internet censorship to Internet rights. More ho'oponopono came through to transform stuck energy. I imagined those rocks from Bill's picture to capture the essence of someone on the edge of an important decision. I saw all resistance clear, and I sent strength and courage as well as clear guidance, or intuitive knowing, to the person's energy field. I emphasized ethics and morality. I saw clear connections to intuitive guidance.

I had asked for help from unseen realms. When I was almost done,*** I felt something touch my arm!*** I opened my eyes and looked at my arm, but I knew it was just a strong sensation. Energy. Deliberate. Signal.

I imagined the tsunami of light energy rotating around the globe, over and over. Clearing energies of humanity, getting rid of old programs, dissolving perceived divisions.

And of course I began with the 5 minutes of gratitude and completed the process with deep gratitude and faith that this work was complete. I used the words: comprehensive, complete, and permanent.

I am grateful that we have a rhythmic routine...same time every week. That is an element that increases the power and momentum of this energy work.

Good job everyone!
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 4th March 2018 at 18:56.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th March 2018), Omi (4th March 2018), onevoice (5th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Thank you so much for continuing with this Michelle Marie!
    It's really amazing how much positive energy you're bringing here with your intentions alone, and combined with others it really works wonders!

I just wanted to say I couldn't join in for this round, I was traveling and had too many other things going around.. But I could sense the positive energies during the meditation as if watching it from the side..

Just to add another note, I won't be able to join in for any of our Sunday meditations for this month because of travels, but please do keep it going, and I'll try to post some more things on this thread from time to time.

Namaste

Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th March 2018), Michelle Marie (4th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018), Wind (5th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

The Power of Many Hearts in a State of Unity

Bruce Lipton
    "The Power of Group Meditation on the Environment"

Albert Einstein
    "The field is the sole governing agency of the particle."

Gregg Braden
    "We must speak to the fields, a nonverbal language that communicates with the stuff that this world is made of."

"The field of our heart is part of that world around us."

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 5th March 2018 at 00:13.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2018), Omi (5th March 2018), onevoice (5th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018), Wind (5th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

This sunday it will have been exactly seven years since the Fukushima nuclear disaster so I think it would be a nice gesture if we could send our prayers and healing energies to the victims of the incident. I think we should never forget what kind of potential dangers nuclear power can possess and we should focus and visualize a better outcome regarding the future when it comes to the such power sources and their use. I hope we will get to use much safer and free energy in the near future and I will be visualizing on that too.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th March 2018), Michelle Marie (9th March 2018), Omi (9th March 2018), Orph (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    This sunday it will have been exactly seven years since the Fukushima nuclear disaster so I think it would be a nice gesture if we could send our prayers and healing energies to the victims of the incident. I think we should never forget what kind of potential dangers nuclear power can possess and we should focus and visualize a better outcome regarding the future when it comes to the such power sources and their use. I hope we will get to use much safer and free energy in the near future and I will be visualizing on that too.
    Perfect. Thank you. This will be our first intention for Sunday, March 11, 2018.
    We appreciate your input and your caring heart Wind.

MM

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th March 2018), Omi (9th March 2018), Wind (9th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Great idea, sending for continued free energy availability also

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

This is going to be awesome, AGAIN!

I'm going to formulate the three intentions out of Wind's suggestion above, and the ideas stated by Paul on this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1213215

Thank you, Paul!

1) Prayers and Healing Love Energy to the victims of the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster. Use of Power sources using the highest wisdom and integrity of purpose and design. Complete use of safe and free energy. Widespread global availability of free energy. All suppressed technologies regarding free energy open source, available and provided to all people with appropriate technologies delivered that are most fitted to each location and needs meeting specific requirements. Get the feeling of healing, wholeness, relief, comfort, like a burden has been lifted, happiness, freedom, and joy. Each one enveloped in love and comfort. Finally, free clean safe energy to all!

2) Break up conglomerate interests (YouTube, Google, social media, mainstream media) and "splinter the C.I.A. in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds". Let's see these all connected as a spider web and blow it away! Keep blowing until there is not one connection or even the existence of such entities that are not aligned with truth and goodwill toward all. See model companies of media and communities that are ethical with the highest integrity taking their place. See that the rights of individuals are realities in every day experience around the world. Picture a dandelion that's all ripe and ready for wishing...envision this intention...then blow the puffy pieces of the dandelion and scatter them to the winds.

3) We are now energetically enforcing the Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution for people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and their effects against unreasonable searches and seizures AROUND THE WORLD and to the World Wide Web. Use the color blue to create an energy shield around the world and around each person and all energies expressed from them to all points around the sphere of our planet extending beyond the planet itself. Let this shield extend 10,000 miles beyond the surface of the planet. Humanity is energetically protected by this shield of safety. It cannot be penetrated by devious or nefarious forces. Let all humans feel safe and all of their properties, (intellectual, personal belongings, personal space, real estate possessions, etc), are completely guarded and shielded to guarantee the right set forth in the Fourth Amendment. This is a basic human right of all people, and our basic human rights are upheld NOW! Feel your power from your inner will. Speak out how you feel during this intentional vision! Really feel powerful!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th March 2018 at 16:46.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th March 2018), kanishk (11th March 2018), Omi (11th March 2018), Orph (10th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (11th March 2018), Wind (11th March 2018)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Time Change!

15 minutes to go!

Gratitude. Visioning 5 min each. Gratitude.

MM

Addition:

After Visioning

Went into overtime! Let's do those again next week. Really powerful. !!
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th March 2018 at 18:17.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Orph (14th March 2018), Vernaianawa (11th March 2018), Wind (11th March 2018)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Omi]
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie
    Quote Posted by Baby Steps
    Hi,
    my Sunday is due to be hectic we have 8 family members staying-crazy!

However I have been mulling the UK situation regarding the May government, false flags, pedo stuff etc. My strong , but negative, position is that I wish our current government to fall in the disgrace that they deserve, and something better to come in. Thinking further, praying for destruction of any kind is not my bag really.

So I came to - I wish to see people around the world acquiring a greater insight into government corruption. I have friends who defend the mainstream narrative and do not give an inch, even after years of me being right and making correct predictions! For those people, their path is as sacred as any other - even if it leads to self created destruction. It is the learning that they are choosing now. But I wish that they would see through the deception, and start manifesting more honest people in positions of power. So be it! (especially in the UK)

Love and light
    H
    Destruction of the old is necessary to make way for the new.

Whatever is based on secrets, lies, deceit, harmfulness, selfishness, murder, war, and destruction MUST GO! It's demise is imminent. I have a deep feeling, and once a strong premonition, that these stubborn masses are going to have a rude awakening. I felt the tears of compassion, but more and more I see the purpose of it, and the necessity. Our intention is to see people becoming aware of the corruption in governments around the world! And let us see who the infiltrators are and what their nefarious agendas are. Let us stop them at once!

This whole thing feels so HUGE to me. I have to keep developing deep faith and continue to play my little part. There are many people playing their part for good, and it really is quite powerful all added up.

Another intention towards waking up the masses: One very large aspect of that would be for the media to be taken over and dedicated to truth--the whole truth. We have to believe in miracles for that! But miracles DO happen! And we can usher in a whole stream of miracles together.

Absolutely, the new requirement is that ONLY people that are honest, have integrity, morals, and ethics can hold positions of power. People who have the goodwill toward the people and love in their hearts. We can project our will with power! That's what most honest, sane, loving, peaceful people want in this world. If they don't measure up, they are ousted or step down. I do believe that is already happening, and our energized intention will speed up the process.

Have a good time with your family!!

In a few weeks, I will be gone to Arizona for my niece's wedding. I may not be able to do this on April 1st. Can one of you collect and list intentions for that day?

thank you!
    Lots of love,
    Michelle Marie
    My last few days have been quite busy. They fairly wore me out! I was cleaning and moving furniture. Today is the 5th day of a water fast.

Getting ready for today's meditation...incorporating these ideas, I will make a list of 3 intentions in the next post. Stay tuned!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th March 2018 at 09:42.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th March 2018), Omi (24th March 2018)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Sunday, March 18, 2018

1) FREE and SAFE energy all around the world from released technologies that have been suppressed and new innovations. This is part of the new GLObAL ABUNDANCE. Send more Prayers and Healing Love Energy to the victims of the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster. See the cleaning energies applied to air, water, and land having been applied for the complete restoration and pristine purity of our environment around the world. Use of Power sources using the highest wisdom and integrity of purpose and design. Widespread global availability of free energy. All suppressed technologies regarding free energy open source, available and provided to all people with appropriate technologies delivered that are most fitted to each location and needs meeting specific requirements. Get the feeling of abundance, freedom, pure fresh air, clean water and land and everything in balance in the environment. Finally, free clean safe energy to all!

2) Waking up the masses!!! Destruction of the old is necessary to make way for the new. Whatever is based on secrets, lies, deceit, harmfulness, selfishness, murder, war, and destruction MUST GO! It's demise is imminent. Our intention is to see people becoming aware of the corruption in governments around the world! And let us see who the infiltrators are and what their nefarious agendas are. Let us stop them at once!

Another intention towards waking up the masses: One very large aspect of that would be for the media to be taken over and dedicated to truth--the whole truth. As the corrupt officials from the regulatory agencies have been ousted, the new laws only allow truth, honest investigation results, and free speech in the media. It is open to hear authentic viewpoints and original discoveries. All suppressed information comes out NOW! Absolutely, the new requirement is that ONLY people that are honest, have integrity, morals, and ethics can hold positions of power. People who have the goodwill toward the people and love in their hearts. We can project our will with power! That's what most honest, sane, loving, peaceful people want in this world. If they don't measure up, they are ousted or step down. Our energized intention will speed up the process that has already begun.

3) We are now energetically enforcing the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution for people to maintain their Universal Right to FREE SPEECH all AROUND THE WORLD and on the World Wide Web. Feel the feeling of celebration and freedom! See smiles on everybody's faces like a global victory has been won.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 18th March 2018 at 17:39.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th March 2018), DeDukshyn (18th March 2018), Omi (24th March 2018), Wind (18th March 2018)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Wonderful! I saw this dark cloud being lifted, and a sense of newness all around the world. It felt like springtime; everything fresh, and pure, and clean and full of vitality. And, springtime really is coming! Spring equinox is in 3 days. But this energy was more than that, it had the additional quality of global freedom.

I really was into the deep sense of gratitude for all dimensions and for all people playing their part in this global transformation.

In addition, I realized that we could go back and review and put energy into these intentions at any time. When I start doing visioning groups again, I'm going to use some of theses intentions from this thread.

To anyone visiting this thread, please feel free to participate by putting your energy into these intentions in whatever way feels best to you. And we thank you!

So, thank you all for participating and giving these intentions your energy: visions and feelings. Thank you for caring. Thank you for doing your part in everyday life to lift the vibrations and give of who you are to the people and all sentient life around you. I really appreciate you!

All my deepest love,
    Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 18th March 2018 at 17:50.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th March 2018), Omi (24th March 2018)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

From Baby Steps:
    First thing on my mind right now is new paradigm shifting projects, including forming groups, building physically, creating spiritual movements & writings. I am personally involved and many others around the planet are being called to push forward with these diverse projects. It is very powerful - and part of 'being the change'

Second idea is False Flags - and opposing this tactic, resisting, wrong-footing them, exposing them. Awakening people to their existence, hoping for more of us to see through the deception - using meditative power to RESIST the evil.

God bless
    Thanks, Baby Steps!

Here are the three intentions for Sunday, March 25, 2018...

Remember the "gratitude sandwich" -- 5 minutes of feeling gratitude before and after the 15 minute intentional meditation.

1) We will build on this: using meditative power to RESIST the evil. (REPLACE the evil) (I would say transmute the energy, raise the vibration, and image in the new "Proposed" reality.) Be in gratitude for the purpose of the former "now" reality. Be thankful for the good that comes of it...lessons, soul evolution, keener perceptions, activations, discernment. Next, give that energy NEW PURPOSE to create a Peace & Goodwill planet. Focus attention on the "new now" and see it already here--the new manifested intention. Live in the image "it's already done" and feel the energy using all senses. Make up scenes. Love is flowing. Restoration and attunement to Gaia through Schumann Resonance. Healing vibrations all around. Entrainment to Unconditional Love. Higher stronger vibration of love cancels out lower vibrations of EMF waves. Entrains them to the higher vibration. Hearts afire! Radiant love waves! Freedom from tyranny and oppression. Free to BE! Innovations abound and free energy available everywhere. All are happy and abundant!

(Note: different people use different terms and methods, but it is all the same: the essence of the intention is what manifests.)

2) TRUTH in the MEDIA. Dissolve Mockingbird Media as Cabal Tool. Envision RED-pilling the Masses on MSM.
    Intention comes true: We see the truth, via the Horowitz IG Report, email evidence, other NSA recovered intel, Weiner's laptop contents revealed, plus WikiLeaks revelations hit the mainstream like an avalanche. Global attention. Global emotion. Unity. Programming of minds, dissolved by Light of Truth. Emotional support by previously "red-pilled" truth pioneers. Send heart energy: "Peace that passeth all understanding". People comforting each other. Reminders that the truth is setting us (and children, prisoners, whistleblowers) FREE! Economically free from tyranny. Freedoms reinstated: Constitution, Bill of Rights, English Common Law, Universal Law. A true Victory for We, The People globally. This MSM massive revelation means the end of poisoning by CDC/doctors/vaccinations/big pharma; GMOs, chemtrails, biowarfare viruses, EMF attacks and 5G technology, land grabbing, all globalist organizations from the U.N. to the WHO, IMF, CDC, Planned Parenthoold, foundations and fake charities, and rogue government bodies such as Child Protective Services and rogue law "enforcement" that enables child trafficking and unlawful imprisonment (corporate slavery system), and the end of all public-private partnerships that bleed taxpayer funds into the hands of the globalists. Free banking sytem--central banks and royal families are OUT! Huuuuuge impact. Global freedom and celebrations. All because the truth came out in the media. It had to. It was time.

3) Dissolution of the SES and the DOJ 500. Because the intention above came true, the truth about the roots of the Satanic Cabal and the infiltration tool of the SES - Senior Executive Service - has come to light and has been dissolved. Petition on whitehouse.gov website overwhelming opposing the SES and demanding its takedown. It all unravels from there....truth exposed, cabal members (all member of SES, including the DOJ 500, and globalist organizations) removed from positions and "taken care of" and government restored to We, The People according to the Constitution. Freedom reigns. Celebrations abound! November 11, 2018 -- International Parades -- A Day to Remember!
    HISTORICAL VICTORY!!!

Many blessings of love, peace, and abundance to all!!!
    Thank you for your participation.
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 24th March 2018 at 21:10.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th March 2018), Omi (24th March 2018)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

A little less than 2 hours to go.

With the new Light coming in with the Spring Equinox, I'm sure we are all revved up to focus on these powerful and transformative intentions. We are certainly riding the waves of change and upliftment, and ushering in the newly restored peace and integrity, based on love intelligence.

I am feeling this energy surge and I am certain the whole world is receiving an upgrade.

Blessings to everyone!
    Thank you for being here.

Michelle Marie

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th March 2018), Omi (25th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast