+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: False Missile Alert over Hawaii

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 192,839 times in 13,672 posts

Default Re: False Missile Alert over Hawaii

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    I came across this interaction between a journalist and a US official.

The employee who hit the wrong button in Hawaii, triggering a false alarm warning of an inbound missle, had chance to catch their mistake; they had to hit the wrong button TWICE:

Reporter: There was a two-step process and they pressed Yes in both situations?

Official: Right.

But it was asking the wrong double-check question. Apparently, it simply said [something very much like]
    • ARE YOU SURE?
    Not
    • ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SEND A REAL INCOMING MISSILE ALERT TO THE WHOLE STATE?
    If this is true (and it well might be), this is a classic case study in mindless, thoughtless, unintelligent, dangerous design. (To say the least!)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th January 2018), B. Knoka (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Hervé (17th January 2018), JoefromtheCarolinas (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (17th January 2018), Sophocles (18th January 2018), sunwings (17th January 2018), YoYoYo (17th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member The Crimson Horse Blanket's Avatar
    Thanks

So why this story in the MSM, 3 days later?

Quote A Japanese broadcaster has issued a false North Korea ballistic missile alarm just days after a phone alert warning of a possible strike caused panic across Hawaii.

The NHK network sent out the warning today but apologised and corrected the error within minutes.
    There have been no pictures of screen-shots or any type of evidence about the Japanese broadcaster, just the story in MSM.

Think about it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Crimson Horse Blanket For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (17th January 2018), noprophet (Yesterday), sunwings (17th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,088 times in 2,444 posts

From NHK World: Japan -

NHK apologizes for false missile alert (Jan 16)

NHK is apologizing after issuing a false alert that said North Korea had probably launched a missile and warned people in Japan to take cover.

The false message was sent in Japanese shortly before 7 PM local time on Tuesday. It went out through the public broadcaster's Japanese apps and website.

A few minutes later, NHK corrected the wrong information. There are no reports of problems caused by the mistake. NHK says a switching error is to blame.

The incident comes just days after officials in the US state of Hawaii issued a false missile alarm and caused panic.

Update:

Source.

Text from article containing image translated with Google Translate -

Quote On the 16th, NHK posted a preliminary report on the news site, news and disaster prevention application, "Pattern of North Korean missile launch", and it was corrected that it was a false alarm after 5 minutes. According to the NHK public relations department, the staff said that they misoperated the equipment.

The preliminary report flowed at 6:55 pm. "Pattern of North Korean missile launch" J alert government "Evacuate in the building and underground" was made. Actually, however, J alert is not working and corrected as "Breaking was incorrect J alert has not appeared". Announcer apologized even among news from 7 pm.

According to NHK, when a staff member of the press attempted to distribute another news bulletin, he mistakenly sent the missile launch news prepared for emergency.

J Alert is a system that sends ballistic missiles, tsunami warnings, emergency earthquake prompts, etc. from the country to local governments using satellites. Recently, when North Korea's ballistic missile passed through Japan in September 2017, it operated in Hokkaido, Tohoku and so on. When it operates, an alarm automatically flows at each television station.

With regard to missile warnings, there was a problem that a message calling for evacuation was erroneously transmitted on 13th in Hawaii.
    Last edited by Rachel; 17th January 2018 at 23:02.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rachel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2018), Ewan (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Hervé (17th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), Sophocles (18th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member The Crimson Horse Blanket's Avatar
    Thanks

I stand corrected.

But still think about it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Crimson Horse Blanket For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), Rachel (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Go to 22:13 in this interview for a claimed credible insider report of a real missile launch — from a renegade Chinese submarine, trying to start a war.

The missile was taken out by the US, the source claims, while the submarine was taken out by the Chinese Navy.

Strong supportive evidence for this may come today (18 Jan), if the Petro-Yuan contract is delayed. So stay tuned.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th January 2018 at 13:39.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th January 2018), Callista (18th January 2018), Did You See Them (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Harley (18th January 2018), Hervé (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), mountain_jim (18th January 2018), ramus (18th January 2018), rehabdoc68 (18th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), Sophocles (18th January 2018), Star Mariner (18th January 2018), starlight (18th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 103,627 times in 17,645 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Go to 22:13 in this interview for a claimed credible insider report of a real missile launch — from a renegade Chinese submarine, trying to start a war.

The missile was taken out by the US, the source claims, while the submarine was taken out by the Chinese Navy.

Strong supportive evidence for this may come today (18 Jan), if the Petro-Yuan contract is delayed. So stay tuned.
    Jim Stone had speculated, on his jimstone.is website, that it was a missile fired from an Israeli sub, not a Chinese sub.

Jim Stone's speculations on this fit my biases better than Dave Janda's speculations.

Moreover, I didn't hear any good reason why, if the Chinese did this, that would be associated with a potential delay in the Petro-Yuan contract.

As with Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster, so with what I would (wildly) speculate with what was really attempted behind this "false missile alert" over Hawaii ... in both cases the Israeli's being willing to create major nuclear disasters in the Far East, in order to stir up trouble that they can use to their own purposes.

I would expect that China is doing what it can to calm things down over North Korea, not stir them up. China doesn't want a million refugees from a devastated North Korea swarming over the border into China, which would be one potential outcome of the US thinking that North Korea blew up a nuclear bomb over Hawaii.

My further wild speculation, without any basis whatsoever in actual evidence, would be that Janda was sent on a mission to Greg Hunter's show to spread a false story, blaming China rather than Israel, and that the supposed connection with a potential delay in the Petro-Yuan contract was a nifty slight of hand (of tongue?) to give some credibility to this false story, for which Jandra did not provide, nor even suggest, any more substantive evidence.
    Last edited by Paul; 18th January 2018 at 15:07.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (18th January 2018), Bill Ryan (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Harley (18th January 2018), Hervé (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), mountain_jim (18th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), Sophocles (18th January 2018), sunwings (18th January 2018), thunder24 (18th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Moreover, I didn't hear any good reason why, if the Chinese did this, that would be associated with a potential delay in the Petro-Yuan contract.
    My understanding was that the stories are unconnected, but both came from the same insider contact. So if one claim turns out to be valid, it may at least partially lend credence to the other.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Harley (18th January 2018), Hervé (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), Sophocles (18th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

My understanding was that the stories are unconnected, but both came from the same insider contact. So if one claim turns out to be valid, it may at least partially lend credence to the other.
    Saying that some unspecified intelligence contact predicted something that has a good chance of happening anyway (there have often been delays in China's rolling out new financial instruments/activities) is a rather thin and indirect line of support for an otherwise, in my view at least, a rather unbelievable and implausible second hand rumor of an accusation of China doing something that is not in its best interests nor in its usual style of behaving.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (18th January 2018), Bill Ryan (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Harley (18th January 2018), Hervé (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), Sophocles (18th January 2018), sunwings (18th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Saying that some unspecified intelligence contact predicted something that has a good chance of happening anyway (there have often been delays in China's rolling out new financial instruments/activities) is a rather thin and indirect line of support for an otherwise, in my view at least, a rather unbelievable and implausible second hand rumor of an accusation of China doing something that is not in its best interests nor in its usual style of behaving.
    Fully agreed! I was just clarifying the content of the interview.

By the way, it was claimed it was a Chinese renegade faction that launched the missile, and that the submarine concerned was taken out immediately by the Chinese Navy — who do NOT want a war, or for any provocative action to be blamed on them.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Harley (18th January 2018), Hervé (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), KiwiElf (Yesterday), Nasu (18th January 2018), Paul (18th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), Sophocles (18th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

By the way, it was claimed it was a Chinese renegade faction that launched the missile, and that the submarine concerned was taken out immediately by the Chinese Navy — who do NOT want a war, or for any provocative action to be blamed on them.
    Good point (hmmm ... perhaps a Chinese renegade faction headquartered in Tel Aviv Jerusalem <grin> ??)

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Harley (18th January 2018), Hervé (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), Sophocles (18th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

... one more thought ... I find it rather implausible that a rogue element of the Chinese military would be firing off nuclear armed missiles from Chinese submarines at the United States (or at anyone else.)

Israel, on the other hand, has means, motive, opportunity, and a past history that are all consistent with such activities.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2018), Callista (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Harley (18th January 2018), Hervé (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), KiwiElf (Yesterday), latte (18th January 2018), mgray (18th January 2018), mountain_jim (18th January 2018), Nasu (18th January 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), Sophocles (18th January 2018), sunwings (18th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    I stand corrected.

But still think about it.
    For sure, what are the chances? I went through a few Japanese tweets yesterday and one pointed out that there's been a couple of false alerts in previous years, IIRC in 2015 and 2009 (IDK what for, I didn't translate their screenshot of previous alerts) and it was no big deal but this false alert has been reported across all their MSM.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rachel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Harley (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,929 times in 1,327 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I went through a few Japanese tweets yesterday and one pointed out that there's been a couple of false alerts in previous years, IIRC in 2015 and 2009 (IDK what for, I didn't translate their screenshot of previous alerts) and it was no big deal but this false alert has been reported across all their MSM.
    This, and the ensuing retractions for both alerts, is further evidence (for me) that this was all a Failed False Flag which was promulgated by the Deep State.
    Harley

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), Rachel (Yesterday), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I went through a few Japanese tweets yesterday and one pointed out that there's been a couple of false alerts in previous years, IIRC in 2015 and 2009 (IDK what for, I didn't translate their screenshot of previous alerts) and it was no big deal but this false alert has been reported across all their MSM.
    This, and the ensuing retractions for both alerts, is further evidence (for me) that this was all a Failed False Flag which was promulgated by the Deep State.
    Too much of a leap for me, Harley. If it was a failed false flag then why was the Japanese false alert released three days later? If that was intended as a part of a false flag then one would expect it to have been deemed a failure on the 13th and the Japanese false alert would never have happened?

Something's up for sure but I'm not entertaining it's anything more significant than a social engineering stunt until evidence proves otherwise, to assume it must be something significant is underestimating what they're willing to do to fulfil their agendas.

Continuing along that line, what are the universals that emerge from both false alerts?
    Missile alert - North Korea (inferred in Hawaii due to foundation already laid) - perceived threat taken seriously by 'authorities' (since there are prepared alerts that were mistakenly released) - error (faulty/inept emergency/defence system). So that's what they want us to believe.

It took 38 minutes for them to retract the false alert in Hawaii, plenty of time for residents and tourists to experience the sense of helplessness and terror of "any moment now" since it has been estimated it would take roughly 30 minutes for a missile to reach the US from North Korea (estimations vary due to little known capabilities).

What are the headlines following the false alert? (first six headlines returned by Google search; "Hawaii false missile alert")

Hawaii’s false alarm revealed the stunning flaws in our emergency alert system

Missile attack false alarm in Hawaii raises question: Who is in charge?

Hawaii’s False Alarm Exposes U.S. Civil Defense Gaps

Newt Gingrich: Hawaii’s false missile alert shows America must urgently develop a missile defense system

Hawaii Democrat: false missile alarm shows Trump failure on North Korea

In Hawaii, Reacting to a False Alarm of an Attack

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rachel For This Post:

avid (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Harley (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,770 times in 12,439 posts

The end result of a diet of fear and the near certainty of one's loss of life:

Tension relief? Pornhub stats rocket in Hawaii after false ballistic missile alarm

RT
    Wed, 17 Jan 2018 23:58 UTC

© Twitter

Thousands of Hawaiians eased their anxieties by watching porn just moments after a ballistic missile alert last Saturday turned out to be a false alarm, Pornhub traffic data has revealed.

Most Hawaiians predictably abandoned their porn to save their lives from an imminent ballistic threat, Pornhub, the largest pornographic video sharing website, revealed Wednesday. Within fifteen minutes after the Islanders received the emergency alert reading: "BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL," traffic to Pornhub dropped dramatically.

Traffic plunged some 77 percent from its usual numbers. Either the remaining 23 percent were too hardcore to skip their Saturday porn fix, even in the face of incoming missiles, or they were in too much of a rush to hit pause. Or maybe they were all set for a good time in the comfort of their bunkers.

"Based on real-time, per-minute page-views, and compared to levels on the previous two Saturdays, our statisticians found a precipitous drop in traffic at 8:07am immediately after the warning was sent out. By 8:23am, traffic was a massive -77% below that of a typical Saturday," Pornhub said.

The need for porn surged right back up as soon as the all-clear signal came in at 8:45am, when authorities reassured Hawaiians that the original alert was, in fact, a false alarm. By 09:00am, there was a dramatic increase as people were online again to work off the tension.

"Traffic began to return to normal and Hawaiians collectively breathed a sigh of relief," Pornhub said. "Those seeking further relief headed back to Pornhub where page views surged +48% above typical levels at 9:01am."

==================================================

What else to expect from Tavistock's social engineering... the cabal got their answers and a few more adepts to their "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." wild deregulations.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Harley (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Greeter: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 12,712 times in 1,572 posts

I suspect this was a trial balloon by the parasitic control freaks to measure and dine on their food of fear porn.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Harley (Yesterday), Hervé (Today), justntime2learn (Yesterday)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,998 times in 16,986 posts

A brief 10 mins Q & A that does not say much other than Mr. Miyagi
    will be going through a time line of events later....

Hawaii lawmakers hold briefing on false ballistic alert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiE1keqqbUc

Published on 19 Jan 2018...CBS.
    Hawaii lawmakers held a briefing Friday to learn the circumstances
    of an emergency alert that mistakenly warned island residents of
    an imminent ballistic missile attack.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; Today at 00:31.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

justntime2learn (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4