+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: David Wilcock and Jimmy Church 11 Jan 2018: Corey Goode mega update

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 201,502 times in 14,485 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock and Jimmy Church 11 Jan 2018: Corey Goode mega update

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I'd be curious to know if someone like, for example, David Icke when he's not on stage/camera has lurking, subtle, un-seen physical protection; obviously complete speculation on my part- may be foundless- or not-
    Just to answer that interesting question, at least partially: I spent a lot of 24/7 time (several weeks) with David Icke in 2010, in Switzerland and South Africa, and he had no bodyguards of any kind.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (15th January 2018), Callista (16th January 2018), Cardillac (14th January 2018), chris_walker (17th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Harley (14th January 2018), mab777 (25th January 2018), Mercedes (14th January 2018), Scalp_id (22nd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,835 times in 1,350 posts

@Bill Ryan

many thanks for your almost instant reply-

as we all know Icke has professed he is being protected by very positive forces; let's hope that's true- others may not be so fortunate-

please continue to stay well Bill and all readers (hopefully without having to pay for expensive bodyguards!) :-)))

Larry

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Harley (14th January 2018), Mercedes (14th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 430 posts

I thought the "Watchers" are Archons?

Good interview..perhaps someone with a bit more credibility and broader audience can interview him?

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,112 times in 833 posts

Extracts re some of the talking points in the article are in the following link: (e.g. why Wilcock believes Corey; the Guardians replacing Blue Birds, etc)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1201556

In addition to “The Guardians” Corey’s newest addition to replace the Blue Birds and Triangle Heads are THE SENTINELS.

And WOW, fans are in for a treat as the juicy teasers are out to keep people in salivating suspense for the next amazing installments.

Only Corey and Gonzales have ever seen these dudes so Corey can’t be challenged, again, on anything about his newest creation; Same as his Blue Avians who he monopolized by telling everyone that if they didn’t have the correct hand signal they were not talking to his authentic Birds, therefore only his info/intel was correct.

Wilcock reassures us however that Corey is giving us true information because he has dreams about Corey’s stories that convince him Corey is telling the truth.

Wonder if Wilcock has ever watched a movie only to see parts of it re-play disjointedly in a mind dream where we watch the brain on autopilot reassembling and processing blocks of data? Maybe he should consider that hearing Corey’s stories and seeing all the artistic renditions isn’t any different – it’s no wonder he’s dreaming about Corey’s fantasies.

Quote THE SENTINELS APPEARED
    Once the inner-earth groups had finished their meet-and-greet with the Guardians, the Sentinels appeared.

[DW: The Sentinels are a gray-skinned human group who had only appeared previously as guards for the massive Ancient Builder Race ruins Corey visited on Venus.

They appear to be projections of what were once living beings within this Ancient Builder Race society that vanished long ago.

They are not artificial intelligence, but do seem to be some form of projection from another realm.

Little else is known about them. They do not normally appear in any other SSP activities. Gonzales is the only other person from here ever to have seen them.]

The Sentinels greeted the Guardians and started to communicate.

Quote LARGE-SCALE MEETINGS […]
    Most recently I was brought to a meeting where the Inner Earth Groups, Sentinels and the Sphere Being Alliance Delegates from the local 52 stars in our stellar neighborhood were introduced to the new guardians.

[DW: The Sentinels appeared as guardians of Ancient Builder Race ruins that Corey allegedly visited on the planet Venus in 2016, as an invited guest.]
    […]
    THE WITNESSES[…]

The last time I was here, the room was empty except for Aree and the Sentinels. […]

THE DEFEAT OF THE NEGATIVE FORCES […]

This light show was flickering all around the Guardians and the Sentinels. I was unaware of what was being communicated during this time.
    N.B. Sure is important to note the artistic rendition - much more acceptable to people and easier to sell than blue human looking beings with beaks and crests.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 15th January 2018 at 01:15.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th January 2018), Mike (15th January 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,656 times in 2,990 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Bill Ryan

many thanks for your almost instant reply-

as we all know Icke has professed he is being protected by very positive forces; let's hope that's true- others may not be so fortunate-

please continue to stay well Bill and all readers (hopefully without having to pay for expensive bodyguards!) :-)))

Larry
    Our life here are a matter of perception, whatever we put in our field - exists. Whatever we made ourselves and consented to believe - persists (unless we change and revoke this). That's the nuts and bolts of this reality, Larry. David Icke often says - if we change our perceptions, we change our reality, in this case, everyone is fortunate, as fortunate as we see ourselves to be..

Some truths we were never told about

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 15th January 2018 at 05:37.
    Most of our obstacles would melt away if instead of cowering before them, we should make up our mind to walk boldly through them ~ Orison Swett Marden

However who needs obstacles :) and what else is possible ?

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Callista (16th January 2018), Cardillac (15th January 2018), Cidersomerset (15th January 2018), drneglector (19th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Mike (15th January 2018), PathWalker (15th January 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 times in 268 posts

I'm waiting for this "Species" to be incorporated in to the narrative - a Hot Rock ( but maybe source A or the Pickering bros has the rights to that one ! )

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 times in 2,171 posts

Some of you might remember that C.A. Fitts also spoke of her "protection" & not wanting to lose it by answering certain questions. Sorry, I don't remember what episode it was.

Forgive my dot connecting here, but this one just popped up! Many will remember the story about George Washington's "vision" in the forest at Valley Forge. It was after that that he behaved as if he "knew" he couldn't be killed. Interesting?????

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Valerie Villars (25th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 430 posts

Sentinels, guardians, watchers......are all DC comic book race names.

Watcher
    Attachment 36900

Sentinel
    Attachment 36901

Obvious.....
    Attachment 36902

Evil incarnate

Attachment 36903
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th January 2018 at 14:20. Reason: Made attachments visible

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

LadyM (16th January 2018), Mike (16th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,892 times in 1,165 posts

Gaia Tv is fast becoming the Science Fiction go-to. It will deter serious seekers, methinks, if they are expected to endure the Laurel and Hardy antics of Goode and Wilcock.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

bluestflame (16th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th January 2018), LadyM (16th January 2018), Mike (16th January 2018), Scalp_id (22nd January 2018), ZoSo925 (29th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 times in 2,171 posts

Attachments didn't work in CurEus's post.

18. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,112 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Gaia Tv is fast becoming the Science Fiction go-to. It will deter serious seekers, methinks, if they are expected to endure the Laurel and Hardy antics of Goode and Wilcock.
    Yes and sadly the real truth that is discovered and revealed for us in jigsaw chunks by genuine legitimate individuals gets sidelined and in some cases buried underneath all their copycatting entertainment; making it so damn difficult to find and fit the right pieces into the real picture. Ah well just another day in psyop land.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Callista (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018), Iancorgi (17th January 2018)

20. Link to Post #32
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I saw David Icke live and he said, while in Italy, some brutish bloke was following him even to the toilet. It turned out the organisers of his talk assigned him a bodyguard and he requested that the guard be removed and his reasoning was that it would send a message to the universe that maybe he will be attacked! I see the logic perfectly, after he explained it.

On the topic at hand, I have listened to the interview. It's made some fantastic claims. The one thing that stood out for me was how 2012 gets pushed out to 2023. That reminds me of the Christian doomsayers - the end has been nigh for nearly 2,000 years! I really need to listen to it one more time to digest it.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Callista (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018)

22. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member JoefromtheCarolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,766 times in 375 posts

I posted this video in another higher-traffic thread. Hope the cross-post is ok. I shot this the day after the infamous F2B wilcock interview mentioned in the initial post in this thread. Enjoy:

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoefromtheCarolinas For This Post:

drneglector (19th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Iancorgi (18th January 2018), Valerie Villars (25th January 2018), ZoSo925 (29th January 2018)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Once came Billy then came Whitely then came Stan now comes Corey & David INC.

Sad but true.

Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now- "The horror, the horror, the horror"

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scalp_id For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th February 2018), Valerie Villars (25th January 2018)

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,466 times in 682 posts

Joe, your video is hilarious. I love the facial expressions and the music. Your take on the David Wilcock and Corey Goode story as a space soap opera is really funny. And true in my opinion. Keep it up. It puts things in perspective.

Hey, I went through an infection in my eye and on my skin and had miraculous healing. Should I start my own brand? I could dress up like Wonder Woman and look really sexy, thereby distracting people with my..........assets, while I fed them any little thing that came to my mind.

I like David and believe he is really smart. It seems though, he was hijacked and his real genius is smothered by all the hype and b.s.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with somebody when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous"

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member B. Knoka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    I posted this video in another higher-traffic thread. Hope the cross-post is ok. I shot this the day after the infamous F2B wilcock interview mentioned in the initial post in this thread. Enjoy:

Aloha all,
    Joe, as always, hats off to you! Been watching your videos for some time now, keep up the awesome work!
    IMO Icke has been too loud and correct for so many years to be shut down.
    I still have Gaia and keep up to date on the DW/CG saga cause it’s entertaining and sometimes little tidbits of truth are in there.(a few millimeters of truth lol).also cause others in my family like the other programs offered(yoga lessons, practice etc).

29. The Following User Says Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member B. Knoka's Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard that CG is coming back to the big island, I know of the lady who is hosting, nice lady, very Respectful towards marine life.
    But I’m not going to foot the 1000$+ fee to go and listen to him.
    if I went I could be the perfect Outsiders Insider. LOL
    Last edited by B. Knoka; 30th January 2018 at 09:36.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2