+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock and Jimmy Church 11 Jan 2018: Corey Goode mega update

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default David Wilcock and Jimmy Church 11 Jan 2018: Corey Goode mega update

I wish to share the latest blog from David Wilcock.
    https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/...=1&limitstart=
    This is very long and detailed review of Corey Goode latest adventures.

Corey is not well and suffer health attack very much same that of Emery Smith.
    I wish Corey Goode wellness and happiness.

This report is great conspiratainment.

If one is considering Coery Goode a controlled asset, it is important to follow the narrative and see what is changing/evolving and when. In context of other competing controlled disclosure teams such as Steven Greer and Tom Delonge.

There are always nuggets of true information, it is for us to discern and analyze.

Hope you enjoy the report as much as I did.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 14th January 2018 at 08:04.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th January 2018), Inversion (14th January 2018), Mercedes (14th January 2018), Mike (14th January 2018), mountain_jim (14th January 2018), OmeyocaN777 (14th January 2018), rodguy911 (14th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock and Jimmy Church 11 Jan 2018: Corey Goode mega update

Quote There are always nuggets of true information, it is for us to discern and analyze.
    David has been in this field for a long time and has gathered vast amounts of
    knowledge and this reminds me of those old 'faction movies' or 'mockumentary'..
    Truths , facts and genuine research embellished with fiction and story telling
    to create a narrative or story......Corey's Kids Uhm !!

David introduced David Emery as his latest 'whistleblower' who has been in the
    background for many years working alongside Steven Greer at times. I posted
    there interview on the John Lear thread and sounds interesting , this is part 1
    of 5 and the only one on U'tube to date. I know you watched this Pathwalker and as
    you say David knows enough and maywell have some intel contacts, but this
    Corey project seem all about $$$$$$'s to many and I don't blame him earning a
    living but its promoting this as fact and not fiction which is frustrating his admirers.

I like David and one of my favourite Camelot vids is Jump rooms to Mars
    which I have watched many times.....A decade ago wow ! where did that go ?
    This shows for people who may not know his pre Corey work that he has
    a lot of info/knowledge to draw from.

JUMPROOM TO MARS : a new conversation with David Wilcock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMwJmIRF7ZE
    Published on 28 Dec 2007
    Los Angeles, December 2007
    http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilco...
    This new Project Camelot interview captures an informal and spirited 45-minute
    conversation between David Wilcock and ourselves at a restaurant where we met
    up for dinner in early December. We were exchanging information and comparing
    the testimonies from Project Camelot's Henry Deacon and David's Montauk
    source 'Daniel', and had found some very important corroborations.

Captured live on camera with editing only to switch between the two cameras,
    David gives his unrehearsed response to new information Project Camelot has
    learned about the colony on Mars, the secret space program, the Apollo missions,
    and more.

This interview contains significant new information which we believe to be fully
    credible. Did we really make it to the moon in 1969? Do we really have a base on
    Mars? Why is the secret space program so important? What is the relationship with
    Montauk? What truths may be concealed in Arthur C. Clarke's seminal film, 2001?
    Join us at the restaurant table and find out in this interview - you may enjoy the
    ride.

==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote That same article debuted another long-term insider who has been quietly
    passing me intel for ten years -- Emery Smith.
    This is an interesting start to the series....

He saw a lot of cloned , hybrid 3 D printed ET's as well as real ones & more.....

Interview #1 of 5 with Emery Smith & David Wilcock

David Wilcock | Divine Cosmos (OFFICIAL)

Published on 3 Jan 2018
    FOLLOW THE ONGOING STORY WITH ME & EMERY:
    http://bit.ly/CosmicEmery

Emery Smith, the whistleblower formerly known as “Paul”, comes forward to reveal his
    work inside secret biological facilities deep under the New Mexico desert. You may have
    seen him in the film Sirius, as he was dissecting the Atacama Humanoid body. In this
    introductory episode, he tells us of his induction into secret military testing facilities at
    Kirtland, AFB in NM where he was tasked with dissecting tissue samples taken from
    extraterrestrial bodies. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast December 12, 2017.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1199754

Well this post ended up bigger then I thought......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th January 2018 at 21:50.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Inversion (14th January 2018), Mercedes (14th January 2018), Mike (14th January 2018), OmeyocaN777 (14th January 2018), PathWalker (14th January 2018), rodguy911 (14th January 2018), sijohn (14th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I think he’s authentic and done very good work overalll but always wonder why people post stuff by him on this site given the history of responses to him and his work here. Not to mention the nature of this latest material.
    Last edited by Soullight; 14th January 2018 at 00:03.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

findingneo (14th January 2018), Mike (14th January 2018), PathWalker (14th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,568 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    I think he’s authentic and done very good work overalll but always wonder why people post stuff by him on this site given the history of responses to him and his work here. Not to mention the nature of this latest material.

Well I can only speak for myself but if Wilcock does some good work I'm perfectly happy to acknowledge it here and discuss it. I was impressed by Emery Smith's testimony and find him to be very believable. Well done Emery and well done David.

He's done some other good stuff too, particularly early in his alt media career. But he also has a long history of missteps and empty predictions and bombast that has slowly eroded his credibility over time. That's why he tends to get that negative reaction here. Plus there is no trust anymore, especially with this Corey Goode nonsense.
    Last edited by Mike; 14th January 2018 at 01:11.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2018), Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), Ewan (14th January 2018), findingneo (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Iancorgi (14th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th January 2018), Kryztian (14th January 2018), Matt P (14th January 2018), norman (14th January 2018), PathWalker (14th January 2018), sijohn (14th January 2018), wnlight (14th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I heard this interview before.

Why is it on as of today?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I wonder why Corey's blue bird friends do not fix his health concerns......one would think that they would want him healthy as he spreads the word of their benevolent plans for all of humanity....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), Matt P (14th January 2018), selinam (14th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Well I can only speak for myself but if Wilcock does some good work I'm perfectly happy to acknowledge it here and discuss it. I was impressed by Emery Smith's testimony and find him to be very believable. Well done Emery and well done David.
    Agree about Emery Smith, seems legit. But according to that first episode Smith has survived multiple assassination attempts recently, because of the intel he's given Wilcock, the mention of the attempts reduced Smith to tears, seems like a serious and urgent situation.

So Smith has come out because it's safer for him to be known publicly, so Wilcock, best friend anyone could ever hope for, how does he decide to move forward with Smith? He could have done one long interview, published it all immediately on YT and then linked it in his blog for all his followers to share to get all the information out ASAP, the safest option for Smith.

Instead Wilcock elects to release it on Gaiam...broken down to five episodes...first episode free folks, now pay your subscription to see more! Typical Wilcock, money first, ALWAYS money first.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2018), bojancan (14th January 2018), ChristianSky (14th January 2018), Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), CurEus (14th January 2018), Debra (14th January 2018), Dennis Leahy (6th February 2018), Ewan (14th January 2018), findingneo (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Mike (14th January 2018), mountain_jim (14th January 2018), norman (14th January 2018), wnlight (14th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,568 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Agree about Emery Smith, seems legit. But according to that first episode Smith has survived multiple assassination attempts recently, because of the intel he's given Wilcock, the mention of the attempts reduced Smith to tears, seems like a serious and urgent situation.

So Smith has come out because it's safer for him to be known publicly, so Wilcock, best friend anyone could ever hope for, how does he decide to move forward with Smith? He could have done one long interview, published it all immediately on YT and then linked it in his blog for all his followers to share to get all the information out ASAP, the safest option for Smith.

Instead Wilcock elects to release it on Gaiam...broken down to five episodes...first episode free folks, now pay your subscription to see more! Typical Wilcock, money first, ALWAYS money first.

I think I've so taken for granted Wilcock's sliminess that I've almost become numb to it. It's his baseline, so I've kind of accepted that. And any credit i do give him is sort of relative to this baseline. In other words, any move other than supporting Goode represents a step up, so if I say "good job David", it's sort of like saying "normally you are an enormous c#nt David, so thank you for merely being a huge c#nt this time around.."

"Unity in the community"
    Last edited by Mike; 14th January 2018 at 06:54.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), Debra (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Iancorgi (14th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th January 2018), norman (14th January 2018), Ultima Thule (14th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

I think I've so taken for granted Wilcock's sliminess that I've almost become numb to it. It's his baseline, so I've kind of accepted that. And any credit i do give him is sort of relative to this baseline. In other words, any move other than supporting Goode represents a step up, so if I say "good job David", it's sort of like saying "normally you are an enormous c#nt David, so thank you for merely being a huge c#nt this time around.."

"Unity in the community"

Thanks for that clarification, Mike, I was concerned you had become douche blind there for a bit.

Unity in the community!
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 14th January 2018 at 07:14.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), Debra (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018), Mike (14th January 2018), norman (14th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote I heard this interview before. Why is it on as of today?
    The Emery vid is referred to in the article By David from the Divine Cosmos
    update posted in # 1.....

----------------------------------------------

Quote I wonder why Corey's blue bird friends do not fix his health concerns
    They can't help themselves as thay have been either zapped out the story
    this reality or existence for meddling in human affairs ?

Or it was their time to go and replaced by two new guardian races that Corey
    cannot describe yet as he probably has not decided what they will look like.
    Or something like that ? don't quote me but David talks about it among a lot
    of BS and some possible truths in the recent F2B interview with Jimmy which
    is also in the article in #1.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th January 2018 at 15:52.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

East Sun (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I have not got the drift of what the supposed "Guardians" are as I have not been inspired to watch any videos for a good while (apart from the free Emery Smith with the chatter from here making me want to watch it), and nothing about "Guardians". Someone happened to mention it in another context today to me, without knowing about the SSP stuff, and I was wondering if anyone could give me a brief summary please? Good guys, or bad guys (hypothetically)? Ta.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote I have not got the drift of what the supposed "Guardians" are as I have
    not been inspired to watch any videos for a good while (apart from the free Emery
    Smith with the chatter from here making me want to watch it), and nothing about
    "Guardians". Someone happened to mention it in another context today to me,
    without knowing about the SSP stuff, and I was wondering if anyone could give
    me a brief summary please? Good guys, or bad guys (hypothetically)? Ta.
    I did not get into the original Avalon Corey thread and fall out a few years ago
    and only know some basics of his story from the Tompkins thread when David
    was doing interviews with Jeff Rense and comparing some of their info. Tompkins
    does have some possible truths to it . David also mentioned the Tall Whites
    though he seemed to be muddling them with Nordics it is all a miss mash as far
    as I can tell , but I could be wrong and the 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' could be
    from any of the many movies or new age memes. I know this is not much help,
    but nor is the Corey/David storey as far as I can tell.....

These are the classic Tall whites which could be real ? not sure if they are the
    same as the ones David was talking about in recent F2B interview.
    XCon 2005 - Charles Hall - The Tall Whites - ET Experiences in the Nevada Desert
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...+cidersomerset

This thread is a bit messy as we were jumping about a bit and Bill
    was trying to keep it in order...LOL
    PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s--now-92-yrs-

This is why some of Davids comments are from genuine research that
    ties into many threads and articles from the alternate community, movies
    and mainstream...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th January 2018 at 15:51.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

findingneo (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Thanks for the effort Cidersomerset, but I have scanned your stuff and did not find the word "Guardians".

Yes, "Guardians Of The Galaxy" came up with me too, it isn't that, but I might watch it all the way through this time anyway....looks fun.

Thanks, FN

26. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

The Book of Enoch calls them The Watchers.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), Valerie Villars (14th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    The Book of Enoch calls them The Watchers.
    But doesn't it also go on to describe what they actually did which was that they were predators. At the very least, sexual predators.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I am grateful to David Wilcock for his contributions. I don't know much about Corey Goode. I do think David has access to some real information, but where he lost me was when he got bodyguards. I saw or read that somewhere and realized he had lost touch with living in courage, which shed doubt on the nature of what he is revealing. That is my opinion and opinions are like.............., everyone's got one.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), wnlight (14th January 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote I do think David has access to some real information, but where he lost
    me was when he got bodyguards.
    I don't know how long he has had bodyguards ? But David was seriously threatened
    and scared back in 2011. I have wondered whether he was offered or connected
    with Corey as some sort of intel infiltration op ? Or its just coincidence that through
    his Ancient Alien and other links to the media world he got the Gaia TV deal.
    It all seems strange how its portrayed as true and 'Disneyfied' .....

In the vid below after David's tearful opening talking about the death threats he
    goes onto talk about the biggest financial secret.Was the Gaia/Corey gig a reward
    to stop disclosing this ? only speculation and lots of coincidences though as George
    Noory says " I don't believe in coincidences ". David can be a bit of a drama
    queen , so who knows ? Its just sad to me that someone experienced as David
    cannot see how this looks or cares and it goes back to the UFO disease comments
    of John Lear about William Cooper that you are always chasing the next story....

===================================================

project camelot radio - kerry's full interview of david wilcock over death threats 12-14-2011
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMem1L-uMyk
    Published on 15 Dec 2011project camelot radio broadcast from
    12-14-2011 - kerry cassidy interviews David Wilcock, who
    received death threats after interviewing Benjamin Fulford &
    publishing "The Trillion Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th January 2018 at 17:05.

34. Link to Post #18
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I stopped listening to David Wilcock and also dropped Gaia TV when David began pushing Corey Goode and his blue birds as truth.

I never believed Corey Goode, but found his stories to be fun listening for a while.

I stopped listening to Dr Steven Greer soon after he told us that all ETs are benevolent and began charging HUGE money for his CDs and reports.

I stopped reading Billy Meier's work after reading his account of a fantastic journey spinning around the solar system and the galaxy with beautiful Pleiades/Plejaren space-alien girls.

I stopped listening to William Tompkins after I read his book including accounts of his beautiful space-alien girls.

Come on! I can always watch the old Buck Rogers movies if I want that!

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2018), Bill Ryan (14th January 2018), Callista (16th January 2018), Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), CurEus (16th January 2018), enigma3 (22nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018), genevieve (14th January 2018), Harley (14th January 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th January 2018), Mercedes (14th January 2018), mountain_jim (14th January 2018), Olam (25th January 2018), Scalp_id (22nd January 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    I stopped listening to David Wilcock and also dropped Gaia TV when David began pushing Corey Goode and his blue birds as truth.

I never believed Corey Goode, but found his stories to be fun listening for a while.

I stopped listening to Dr Steven Greer soon after he told us that all ETs are benevolent and began charging HUGE money for his CDs and reports.

I stopped reading Billy Meier's work after reading his account of a fantastic journey spinning around the solar system and the galaxy with beautiful Pleiades/Plejaren space-alien girls.

I stopped listening to William Tompkins after I read his book including accounts of his beautiful space-alien girls.

Come on! I can always watch the old Buck Rogers movies if I want that!

To take it one step further, what have we REALLY gained from any of the UFO disclosure folks? Lot's of talk, lots of espionage, lots of back stabbing, lots of drama, lots of science fiction and virtually nothing has changed, except for the trust level. The UFO saga has been one of the easiest cons of all time .

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018), Olam (25th January 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

@Villival

"I do think David has access to some real information, but where he lost me was when he got bodyguards"

just as an aside: anyone who is highly controversial and a threat to some influential people and very much in the limelight needs body guards (if they an afford them)-

a former German TV talk show host (long retired) who presented some touchy subjects at times who I briefly/fleetingly met ca. 25 yrs. ago (and he wasn't THAT controversial) was accompanied by 2 huge thug-looking body guards-

I'd be curious to know if someone like, for example, David Icke when he's not on stage/camera has lurking, subtle, un-seen physical protection; obviously complete speculation on my part- may be foundless- or not-

Larry

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast