+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If you’re alive in 30 years, it’s likely you will be alive in 1,000 years…

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: If you’re alive in 30 years, it’s likely you will be alive in 1,000 years…

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    In case you happened to die tomorrow, you will still be alive because consciousness never dies. Only the physical body decays.
    That in my view is where a possible answer might lie, a frightening answer IE
    Consciousness transfer, from old body into fresh younger new. Lots of overtones in that ha
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), O Donna (14th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: If you’re alive in 30 years, it’s likely you will be alive in 1,000 years…

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    You're going to need a bigger planet! said Martin Brody or something like that.
    Or maybe smaller people
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), O Donna (14th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Do you really think that many people would be allowed to take advantage of any significant age lengthening medical advances? The USA has the best medical care system that money can buy. But it takes a lot of money! Health care in the USA has been made very expensive so as to be a means to suck up any family’s life savings and reduce them to the lower aconomic class.

Humanity’s best bet for good, long-lasting health will come from more spiritual means. You better start meditating now!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th January 2018), Hazelfern (15th January 2018), Leonard (20th January 2018), Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), O Donna (14th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2018), sunwings (15th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I think regarding cloning bodies and becoming transhuman, the ethical and spiritual advisability of these courses of action really require a direct connection to our higher selves to determine what is correct. My instincts warn not to get to techie in this matter. Finding ways that work in conjunction with Mother Earth and Mother Nature are likely the best. I have read that the ancients learned of life extension methods and I would guess that they were more natural than anything our scientists envision.

And regarding our souls, I believe a member of PA can remember a lifetime from 60 million years ago, so our souls have been around for a very long time, and likely much much longer than we can comprehend. It would be extremely wise for us to consult our spirits to see what they think.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), O Donna (14th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2018), Wind (14th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Do you really think that many people would be allowed to take advantage of any significant age lengthening medical advances? The USA has the best medical care system that money can buy. But it takes a lot of money! Health care in the USA has been made very expensive so as to be a means to suck up any family’s life savings and reduce them to the lower aconomic class.

Humanity’s best bet for good, long-lasting health will come from more spiritual means. You better start meditating now!
    Appreciable angle, wnlight.

If history tells us anything about changes in society, whole new industries would pop up to replace medical care.

Lithium?
    Knock Knock

10. The Following User Says Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    You're going to need a bigger planet! said Martin Brody or something like that.
    Or maybe smaller people
    That crossed my mind too.

Creativity drives innovation.
    Knock Knock

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

if what I've read is correct our genome is meant to live ca. 120 yrs.

there's a folk that lives in/near the Ural mts. in Russia that lives an average of 120 yrs; some can live up to 150;

I saw a documentary on TV about this folk many yrs. ago (but can't remember folk's name)- it was fascinating; but was many yrs. ago-

but this folk is dying off because their youth have discovered "civilization" and are moving away from this area only to die at a much earlier age thanks to what we call civilization-

a former Russian colleage of mine brought this subject to my attention (I had already seen documentary) completely un-provoked; he had no idea I'd already seen a western TV documentary on this subject but he started the conversation on this subject; the existence of this folk (what's left of it) seems to be known amongst many Russians-

Larry

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Oh God, can you imagine 1000 year old psychopaths plundering the cosmos creating and absorbing empires at any cost.
    Also, why would anyone assume that the most important tech will be available for just anyone without obscene cost.

Further, in order to survive space travel and merely exist outside of the earth's magnetic and electric fields for any significant period, one would have to dramatically alter or supplant our DNA.
    This kind of tech also does not yet exists, but if it does, well then we are talking about hybrids aren't we?

And lets suppose that some of humanity does indeed have or will have access to all of this tech, then I would think that now, humanity will indeed be a threat to the real powerful aliens.
    It would be remarkably naive to assume that humans will be allowed to continue without it being in someone's best interests, and I certainly am not talking about humans.

We could of course just assume that everything will just turn out to be wonderful and the universe will simply bow to our greatness; us being God's favorite creation.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    It would be remarkably naive to assume that humans will be allowed to continue without it being in someone's best interests, and I certainly am not talking about humans.
    We could of course just assume that everything will just turn out to be wonderful and the universe will simply bow to our greatness; us being God's favorite creation.
    well that's one opinion and of course, I do respect it...
    i tend to think that bottlenose dolphins are.
    they look as though they are always smiling LOL!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Justplain (15th January 2018), Michelle Marie (20th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

with respect to genetic research, immortality is literally just around the corner and is getting closer every day.

Local to me, a company is in the midst of perfecting mass stem cell production. Meaning, pick a stem cell with a particular genetic backdrop, say yours..and produce it in mass numbers, ie, by the kilo. From that any organ can be recreated. They can already produce the targeted stem cells. Getting the mass production method working is the task at hand.

Then there is the other method found recently, the one about the 'starter' technique'. where organs or limbs or components of given bodily systems can be caused to regrow themselves. This is already proven and workable. Animal testing phases are ongoing as we speak.

Immortality, physical immortality or a very extended lifespan is ..pretty well here.

If you are alive today, you will likely be here for another 100 years and if you are here in 100 years, you will likely be here in a thousand.

Your job is to prevent the sociopaths who control the world today from forcing the world's decimation in social and cultural structure and growth... so they can keep the control they have (through said decimation, depopulation and downturn in overall intelligence, education, and social/cultural structure, etc).

Eg, the forced mess in Europe right now, so they can use this to foment their war.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th January 2018 at 00:55.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

amandapoet (26th July 2018), chris_walker (17th June 2018), Daozen (15th January 2018), dynamo (15th January 2018), Justplain (15th January 2018), Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), RunningDeer (14th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Do you really think that many people would be allowed to take advantage of any significant age lengthening medical advances? The USA has the best medical care system that money can buy. But it takes a lot of money! Health care in the USA has been made very expensive so as to be a means to suck up any family’s life savings and reduce them to the lower economic class.

That's right, only ppl with money get the best healthcare. No great surprise, look at old man Bush. He's still alive, yes?
    Closer to home, a sibling had hep c for years and waited until she could get the new treatment that apparently obliterated the nasty virus.
    The best insurance was the only way to obtain it at the time.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

dynamo (15th January 2018), Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), O Donna (15th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    That's right, only ppl with money get the best healthcare. No great surprise, look at old man Bush. He's still alive, yes?
    Closer to home, a sibling had hep c for years and waited until she could get the new treatment that apparently obliterated the nasty virus.
    The best insurance was the only way to obtain it at the time.
    Yup.
    Look at Keith Richards, see what a blood transfusion once a year can do for a person?
    LOL, JK!!!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), O Donna (15th January 2018), Spellbound (16th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Selling your soul for a chance at immortality, win a stupid prize.
    Knock Knock

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

dynamo (15th January 2018), Michelle Marie (20th January 2018), Valerie Villars (17th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Have you ever heard of Zhang Sanfeng?

He is a legendary Chinese Taoist who have achieved immortality. I know it is a myth but he is a Tai Chi Chuan Master. I have a couple of Tai Chi sessions with 50-70+ years old Masters. And I can tell you they pretty much look 20 years younger. They are Strong, they can do things which some of the 20s/30s adults can't do. I asked them how they do it. They said you have to train your chi. Train to cultivate it and use it. Our strength lies in our chi, it is also our life force.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

dynamo (17th June 2018), Michelle Marie (20th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member cecilmeyer's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree will life extension ever be for the have nots or do we like you mentioned, let the corporate monsters that drive our world to destruction be in control of something that should be for all humanity?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cecilmeyer For This Post:

dynamo (17th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    with respect to genetic research, immortality is literally just around the corner and is getting closer every day.

Local to me, a company is in the midst of perfecting mass stem cell production. Meaning, pick a stem cell with a particular genetic backdrop, say yours..and produce it in mass numbers, ie, by the kilo. From that any organ can be recreated. They can already produce the targeted stem cells. Getting the mass production method working is the task at hand.

Then there is the other method found recently, the one about the 'starter' technique'. where organs or limbs or components of given bodily systems can be caused to regrow themselves. This is already proven and workable. Animal testing phases are ongoing as we speak.

Immortality, physical immortality or a very extended lifespan is ..pretty well here.

If you are alive today, you will likely be here for another 100 years and if you are here in 100 years, you will likely be here in a thousand.

Your job is to prevent the sociopaths who control the world today from forcing the world's decimation in social and cultural structure and growth... so they can keep the control they have (through said decimation, depopulation and downturn in overall intelligence, education, and social/cultural structure, etc).

Eg, the forced mess in Europe right now, so they can use this to foment their war.
    Interesting information Carmody? Do you have any links to share? Thanks.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

dynamo (17th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Leonard (here)
    Have you ever heard of Zhang Sanfeng?

He is a legendary Chinese Taoist who have achieved immortality. I know it is a myth but he is a Tai Chi Chuan Master. I have a couple of Tai Chi sessions with 50-70+ years old Masters. And I can tell you they pretty much look 20 years younger. They are Strong, they can do things which some of the 20s/30s adults can't do. I asked them how they do it. They said you have to train your chi. Train to cultivate it and use it. Our strength lies in our chi, it is also our life force.
    I’m a big fan of mastering the inner game, your link on Zhang Sanfeng says he only lived 300 years or so. That’s a great achievement but that is not immortal (unless the same physical person has done some interviews recently)?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

dynamo (17th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2