+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Synchronicity

I've had some really meaning synchronicities with the song "Stand by Me". My son told me after he passed, that song was from him to me. The last one was when I joined this site and Bill had posted the video of that song being sung from musicians all over the world. What blew me away was Washboard Chaz, who featured prominently in my awakening and the other guy in Jackson Square, who I have seen on many odd occasions.

When I saw that video, I knew I was in the right place.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Aurvandil (12th March 2018), BMJ (29th January 2018), Ewan (27th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Matthew (5th February 2018), petra (29th January 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Unconditional love in the making and through the synchronicity you can become aware of it. Your love and truth has been received.

At the deepest level of yourself there is a flow of information between you and God, that information is pure, this information is not and cannot be polluted, it is the truth, a conduit of your love.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 28th January 2018 at 07:22.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

BMJ (29th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Matthew (5th February 2018), onevoice (2nd February 2018), petra (29th January 2018), Spiral (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Wow, that is really beautiful. Thanks WhiteLove.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (29th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Matthew (5th February 2018), onevoice (2nd February 2018), petra (29th January 2018), Vernaianawa (9th February 2018), WhiteLove (28th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I sychronicityly just read this on synchronicity > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...ose-arguelles/

Jose was when alive, saying synchronicity was readable as such and all about numbers also, he left an incredible body of work around synchronicity.

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

"José determined that the only way this situation could be remedied was to return to living in the natural timing frequency."

Vernaianawa, I am reading your linked article, but stopped to copy the above and comment on it.

I had some very strange things happen to me in 2012 and 2013, where reality flipped. This was astonishing to me. There were specific things I did which, in hindsight, accomplished this.

1) Ego left
    2) Fear left
    3) I decided to stay completely in the moment. This was easy to do, as I had been laid off, had a few bucks, and lived by myself.

What's interesting about the above quote, is (and I've never thought of the concept before your post) is it seems to explain what I did. I was virtually in another reality, which dovetails with this one, but had a different set of governing rules. This is very difficult to explain, but it happened. Synchronicity ruled in that reality. I had a huge, long adventure there. Thanks for the post.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), onevoice (10th February 2018), petra (9th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    I sychronicityly just read this on synchronicity > https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...ose-arguelles/

Jose was when alive, saying synchronicity was readable as such and all about numbers also, he left an incredible body of work around synchronicity.
    Cool! This part kind of scares me though (it's bold on the site too)

Quote We are leaving the world of pure sensory matter, and entering a world of mind and telepathy.
    And then it says "time is not what a clock measures" and that made me laugh

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

"… They (Mayans) came here specifically to show two things: one, that it is possible to live in harmony with all of life with very minimal technology as we know it; and two, to leave behind a code that unlocks the keys to how our life—DNA—is in resonance with galactic forces and energies. This code also functions as the calendar. Everything operates holographically."

I know this is true because I lived it. Thanks.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), petra (10th February 2018), Spiral (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sounds awfully unnatural to me though.
    Code... by definition can't occur naturally. I mean... it's code. Am I wrong?
    Really makes my mind spin to think of myself as a hologram or as a program. I've kind of lived that part... I've already been convinced I'm both of those things.
    Things tend to make a lot more sense now... and that's all I wanted really - for things to MAKE SENSE

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Rich (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Sounds awfully unnatural to me though.
    Code... by definition can't occur naturally. I mean... it's code. Am I wrong?
    Really makes my mind spin to think of myself as a hologram or as a program. I've kind of lived that part... I've already been convinced I'm both of those things.
    Things tend to make a lot more sense now... and that's all I wanted really - for things to MAKE SENSE
    Petra, as I experienced the code, it has to do with patterns, clues dropped in music, art, literature, nature and following your heart and instinct. It is an interwoven tapestry and when we awaken, we somehow align with the original pattern and then life becomes a series of miracles. And mind blowers. So, there really is no sense to be made of it. In fact, the more sense you try to make of it, the more off track you really are. Or at least for me. Believe me I'm just as confused as the most confused people who exist. So, I stand tall in my own integrity and let it go.

That said, I try to make sense of it all.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), petra (10th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    In fact, the more sense you try to make of it, the more off track you really are. Or at least for me.
    I kind of get this! I mean, when the nonsense starts to make sense... there's something wrong with that clearly.
    Even the smiley face attached to the doggie icon seems to know something I do not!

I think there's always order to be found in so called chaos, and I don't really believe in random. Maybe it's just the way my mind works, I don't understand infinity either (and sometimes it kind of makes me mad!)

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    That said, I try to make sense of it all.
    Indeed! I'll never never stop trying.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Valerie Villars (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

sychronicityly

Are all colonials allowed to do this with words ?

I was under the impression that only Americans could do this ?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Valerie Villars (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Years ago, I purchased the record album Synchronicity by the English rock band The Police. I didn’t have any understanding of what the word synchronicity meant, but during that same shopping trip, I happened to purchase a book entitled Man and His Symbols which was edited by Carl Jung. On page 226 of my copy, I read that “Dr. Jung put forward a new concept that he called synchronicity. This term means a ‘meaningful coincidence’ of outer and inner events that are not themselves casually connected.”

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Aurvandil (12th March 2018), BMJ (12th February 2018), Flash (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Matthew (15th February 2018), Valerie Villars (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I have that same album, purchased in the early 80's. I used to throw big parties with my (back then very expensive) $700.00 stereo system and play this and other Police albums. Fun and crazy times.

Synchronicity is God's way of manifesting Himself.

Chanie, it's odd how often that type of thing happens. Your instinctual body is drawn to things without your mind consciously knowing. They are clues dropped for us to find.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Aurvandil (12th March 2018), BMJ (12th February 2018), Chanie (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

'Synchronicity is God's way of manifesting Himself."

I would humbly say that is a "loaded" statement. I'm beginning to agree with Lionel when he states this..."I don't speak God". Each person has his or her own interpretation of who or what "God" is. People all over the world pray to the generic "God"; each one with his or her own conception of who that "God" is.

I submit that there is much more going on in this Universe about which we understand little. The tales from Jordan Maxwell's early life point to this; Bob Dean's as well. I know Bill & Kerry had many "happenings" in their travels too. There seem to be layers of "authority" about which we comprehend little. I suppose that is why it is important that we always remain correctly aligned to what is Light; not the Dark.

I recall C.A. Fitts speaking about her "protection" & for that reason could not converse on certain subjects. Each of us has had moments when we realized, after the fact, we too have had "protection".

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (12th February 2018), Chanie (12th February 2018), Spiral (22nd February 2018), Valerie Villars (11th February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Thanks Fox. I don't pretend to know who or what God is. That is a miracle too big for me to comprehend. I do NOT have an analytical brain and when I write or talk about any of these things, I have only one place from which to draw and that is my own, personal, as real as I'm typing now, experiences.

It was only one thing I was shown and the whole experience was very, very long and very, very confusing. Not to be understood by mortal men; myself included.

Stay cool, little princess. You are the best.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (12th February 2018), Chanie (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Spiral (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

This is why I like to learn from experiences others have been through....it helps me understand better what I have lived through myself. I came from a very narrowminded religious background & being on Avalon has helped me widen my perspective on EVERYTHING! There is so much information here to draw from! I hope you enjoy being here as much as I have!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (11th February 2018), BMJ (12th February 2018), Chanie (12th February 2018), petra (12th February 2018), Spiral (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Fox, I love it. For me, it's more about confirmation of stuff I went through, being blindsided, after the fact. My perspective got widened so much so fast that I was absolutely gobsmacked, exhausted, confused. It's all good.

You just radiate such a great energy.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (12th February 2018), Chanie (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Spiral (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (11th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yes yes, imo Arkeytypes are a big facet of synchronicity, the material of Arguelles, Dr Jung and also Campbell, on archetypes allows once again imo, greater comprehension of one's own mind and God.

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    Years ago, I purchased the record album Synchronicity by the English rock band The Police. I didn’t have any understanding of what the word synchronicity meant, but during that same shopping trip, I happened to purchase a book entitled Man and His Symbols which was edited by Carl Jung. On page 226 of my copy, I read that “Dr. Jung put forward a new concept that he called synchronicity. This term means a ‘meaningful coincidence’ of outer and inner events that are not themselves casually connected.”

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Oh yes yes, imo Arkeytypes are a big facet of synchronicity, the material of Arguelles, Dr Jung and also Campbell, on archetypes allows once again imo, greater comprehension of one's own mind and God.

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    Vern, Joseph Campbell's "Reflections on the Art of Living" is one of my top five books. A truly great man.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Here's another story. I had gotten laid off from my job at the Tulane National Primate Research Center. I went through an awakening process and was still going through it when I was at a book/music store which had a bin of free stuff out front. I took "A Course in Miracles" along with a workbook that went with the books.

A few weeks later I was thumbing through the workbook and there was a piece of paper with the letterhead "Tulane National Primate Research Center" on it and the drawing of an eye, very detailed, with the iris quite well done. They had three words with arrows pointing to different areas of the iris. The words were love, truth and beauty.

I was quite stunned to say the least and showed it to my boyfriend. That piece of paper has since disappeared and I can't find it anywhere.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (15th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), onevoice (13th March 2018), Rich (12th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast