+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Were we warned to stay away from the moon?

1. Link to Post #21
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Default Re: Were we warned to stay away from the moon?

An interesting perspective from His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada founder of the Hare Krishna movement i. America.

http://www.hknet.org.nz/MoonLandingH... Bhaktivedanta

And also

http://www.dandavats.com/?p=14105

Some excerpts

Prabhupada: Fool. Simply childish. Balaka. What are they gaining? For the last, how many years they are trying? For going to the moon planet?
    Svarupa Damodara: Russia started in 1957. First sputnik where Gagarin was there…
    Prabhupada: Twenty-five years. So they could not get anything, not a single farthing even. Still, they are doing. Just see, obstinacy. Punah punas carvita. This is called chewing the chewed. Punah punas carvita-carvananam [SB 7.5.30]. They will never be successful. So I am a layman. When I wrote that Easy Journey? In 1950, 67. How many years?
    Karandhara: Six years.
    Prabhupada: No, no. Not 67, 57. Sixteen years before. They are all childish. I am a layman. It will never be successful. It is already written there in my Easy Journey to Other Planets. Here also, that, some press reporter asked me in San Francisco, when I landed, “What is your position about this moon planet?” “It is simply a waste of time and energy. That’s all. You cannot go there.”
    (Morning Walk, At Cheviot Hills Golf Course, May 17, 1973, Los Angeles)

Prabhupāda: They invented stories for going to the moon planet.
    Svarūpa Dāmodara: Yeah, they’re making stories about everything.
    Prabhupāda: A small toy sputnik, background, a big picture, and photograph.
    (Talk with Svarūpa Dāmodara—June 20, 1977, Vṛndāvana)

Dr. Patel: I have heard that the man could have first landed on moon and then…
    Prabhupada: Nobody landed. This is all bogus.
    (Morning Walk, November 3rd, 1975, Bombay)

Prabhupāda: Yes. Simply propaganda. They are not going. Now the Russian scientist and American scientist are combined. Because both of them thieves, so one thief is asking, “Don’t expose me. I will not expose you, so that our business will go on.” This is the way. “Let us combine together and cheat these rascals, and otherwise, if you expose me, then I will expose you. Then our business will stop.”

Prabhupāda: [break] And if we don’t believe that they have gone to moon planet, they will reject us. They will immediately take as “Oh, these people are crazy.” Even if you give sufficient reason or argument, they will not take it. That is their obstinacy.
    Rāmeśvara: They’re convinced by the photographs.
    Prabhupāda: Eh?
    Rāmeśvara: They have some photographs of the men in the spacesuits walking around on that other planet.
    Kīrtanānanda: But they are convinced because the scientists have told them. They believe the scientists. They have faith, and the scientists can tell them anything, and they’ll believe it.
    Prabhupāda: Yes, that is…. That is the disease.
    Kīrtanānanda: They have put faith. Everyone has faith. You cannot live without having faith in somebody. So they put their faith in the scientists, and we are saying it is wrong.
    Hari-śauri: Nobody could possibly believe that the scientists would cheat them. They think they are very intelligent, honest men.
    Prabhupāda: No, we have got our faith—in Kṛṣṇa. Similarly, they have got their faith—in scientists.
    (Morning Walk—June 11, 1976, Los Angeles)
    Last edited by happyuk; 17th January 2018 at 18:20.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

CurEus (19th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Lunesoleil (28th November 2020), Matthew (18th January 2018), mojo (17th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I mentioned links in my last post - the man for what's on the surface is Chris Moroney at Mars Anomalies on Youtube - take a look this one regarding the Moon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ILPA75tuA

Tony P.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony P For This Post:

mojo (17th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Will this have an affect on future moon missions? Will it just be robots visiting or is it only human-travel that is off limits and when exactly do they plan on going back with people? We may have to wait for the next people that visit the moon and find out...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Tony P (17th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

No-one will be going to the Moon anytime soon - as it is disclosure is waaaay off, after all if it is made public what's exactly up there either 'our leaders' tell us what it is or would be forced to say 'sorry, no idea who/what they are'.
    The Brookings Institute report of 1960 (Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs) made it clear that we (the people) would not be finding out if we had company in space......

Tony P.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony P For This Post:

mojo (17th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Tony, Do you think that NASA really cared whether the astronauts were safe from alien attack? NASA used proir photos to choose sites very near interesting lunar construction sites. I once worked at the company that made NASA’s moon maps for the first landings.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Matthew (18th January 2018), mojo (17th January 2018), Tony P (18th January 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

This could be somewhat relevant...
    I got an internal warning a while back when reading someone's comments about wanting to blow up the moon. The moon was upsetting this person for some reason and he/she felt like they wanted to blow it up! The internal warning I got didn't have any words, but it had a whole lot of feeling. The message was something like "IF we were to blow up the moon, every one of our souls would be doomed for all eternity.", and the overall impression I got is that the moon is being used for some kind of communication purpose. This could be complete and utter propaganda obviously, but it does kind of match the "Don't Touch The Moon" theme.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

mojo (18th January 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting point Warren - so I guess if the astronauts were attacked there would have had to be a cover for that (accident etc) - but then the US would have failed in what JFK stated they intended to acheive - by bringing a man safely back to Earth. As for maps, I only wish that over the years someone had tried to pin down Dr. Farouk El-Baz by trying to get him to admit to what he knew was going on, other than the few comment's made back in the seventies as published in Don Wilson's book 'our mysterious spaceship moon'.

Tony P.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,396 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Tony P (here)
    I only wish that over the years someone had tried to pin down Dr. Farouk El-Baz by trying to get him to admit to what he knew was going on, other than the few comment's made back in the seventies as published in Don Wilson's book 'our mysterious spaceship moon'.

Tony P.
    Reference here:
    One extract from that interesting page: (recommended)

~~~

Wilson says in his book (p.139):

"Although NASA has always held that the findings of lunar and space expeditions have never been held secret, it is interesting to note that Dr. Farouk El Baz, one of NASA's foremost scientists, does admit 'not every discovery has been announced'."
    Capcom: What about the albedo change in the subsurface soil? Of course you saw it first at Flagg and were probably more excited about it there. Was there any difference in it there - and Buster and Alsep and LM?
    Duke:
    No. Around the Alsep it was just in spots. At Plum it seemed to be everywhere. My predominant impression was that the white albedo was (garble) than the fine cover on top.
    Capcom:
    O.K. Just a question for you, John. When you got halfway, or even thought it was halfway, we understand you looped around south, is that right?
    Young: That is affirm. We came upon - Barbara.
    Wilson writes (p.140):

"Joseph H. Goodavage, who included this conversation in a Saga magazine article, comments: "Barbara? That really needs some explanation, so I made an appointment with NASA geologist Farouk El Baz at National Aeronautics and Space Museum. Here's how part of our conversation went:"
    Saga: What do you suppose Young meant when he said they came upon "Barbara"?
    El Baz: I can't really say. Code perhaps ...
    Saga: But "Barbara" is an odd name for something on the Moon, isn't it?
    El Baz: Yes, an enigma. As I suggested, perhaps a code, but I don't really know."
    And:

NASA scientist Farouk El Baz admitted in a magazine interview that NASA did commit itself to a secretive search for various things on the Moon. 'We're looking for something - something ...' He admitted that 'a huge bridge-like structure in Mare Crisium has been reported ... That is all I can say about it.'

When asked if 'that was a bridge - that you've actually found artificial structures or some kind of intelligently placed artifact?' El Baz quickly denied it.'No. No. I am not admitting such a thing. But when you start to think about it, almost anything is possible. There are almost no limits [to] how you can interpret the many things astronomers have been observing and reporting for several centuries. Now the astronauts are seeing many anomalies close up'."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th January 2018 at 22:57.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th January 2018), avid (18th January 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2018), conk (24th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th January 2018), Harley (20th January 2018), Hazelfern (19th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), Matthew (18th January 2018), Nasu (18th January 2018), Tony P (18th January 2018), WhiteFeather (24th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

My second earliest memory in life is of being taken to the moon, almost nightly, by a lady. In my child mind, she was a witch, but a good one. She would come and get me when I was sleeping and I never wanted to go because I was a little child and wanted to sleep. She was very nice to me and I was not afraid. I would sit on the surface of the moon with her and we would talk. I don't remember what we talked about, but I do remember the beautiful, silvery light and us just sitting there on the surface. It was actually stunning.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2018), Bruno (19th January 2018), DeeMetrios (29th November 2020), Hazelfern (19th January 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member Spindoctor's Avatar
    Thanks

In her book facing the shadow embracing the light, niara Isley said she and her army radar team were taken to the moon in a ufo ( piloted by a small reptilian) under the apparent direction of a psycopathic unfeeling or caring military officer. The trip took about an hour. she said she was assaulted at the moon base by US soldiers there after the team had done laboring and other work before all the team were injected with a memory loss drug and returned to their earth base. What she said about an atmosphere buildings and light towers was also was reported in Penetration by ingo swann. If Reagans diaries say the shuttle can lift 300 people it stands to reason a moon base is at least operating with US space staff now liaising with Visitors who have extensive facilities which they have given or gained access to at least two decades after the apollo missions

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spindoctor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

I'm remembering this line from 2001 or 2010 film.
    Too many hints in those films.

"All these worlds are yours except Europa" (insert Moon )

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th January 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Faran17's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question... If we were warned away from the moon why are we going back?

While I believe that we did in fact go to the moon I was always curious why we never went back or tried to established bases. My supposition was that there were not enough, or the correct, resources there to make the base viable or self supporting. Perhaps some one here could speak to that. I hope in the near future with the advent of SpaceX and other private investment space exploration will again will go into that deep dark void to explore.

In the video Trump also mentions "a military application" at 3:24 ... it is at this point my heart sank a bit. SO much for the spirit of exploration...

My two cents...

Ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX7I7AI6B_U Trump stating that we are going back.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Faran17 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

I was just re-reading sections of Avalon member Jake's "The Book of Jacob" which can be found in the Avalon Library, and came across his chapter entitled "Can't Get To The Moon" in which he details his attempts to project himself to the moon during his out of body experiences. While he apparently had no trouble projecting himself over great distances at that time, his experiences with the moon attempts took on distinctly darker overtones. The implications are worth mentioning in the context of the moon not being what we're told.

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Jake...of%20Jacob.pdf

Here is a passage from his book:

My next chance came on April 21st, not quite a month later. Another mid-day OBE that was crystal clear and lucid. I went out into the street, located the moon, charged up energy, focused all my thought and will, and, poof; NOTHING. Instant-projecting to far away locations is has been a very basic undertaking in many OBE’s. Not this one. I remember grinning and being quite tickled at the fact that something seemed to be stopping me from my ’moon-jump’ attempts. I sat Indian-style and hovered in the street with my eyes closed. I tried again. I remember feeling the same sensations that I had felt in the past when traveling long distances. Very amazing feeling. Everything went pitch black. I know that I had made it to the moon, but I had lost my vision. To make matters worse, I was suddenly hit with the strongest urge to get the hell out of there. It was sudden and intense! So, I got the hell out of there! There seems to be more to the moon than meets the eye, and I am wondering if I should continue with theses experiments. I certainly had other things that I could be doing.

One of my final attempts to make it to the moon occurred on Sunday, May 6th, 2007. After a fairly easy exit, I made it out into the dining room area before I remembered my goals/experiments. I was going to try to get to the moon again. That is where my memory of this event ends abruptly. I do not know how long it had been, but when I came to, I was sobbing from whatever had been occurring. I had a dreadful feeling about trying to get to the moon, and I had an overwhelming experience that I did not remember, but the message came through loud and clear. STAY AWAY FROM THE MOON! I wanted to remember what happened but, at the same time, I was terrified at what I thought probably happened. I do not know the details, but I feel strongly that there are intelligences that are not human that are protective of the moon! As absurd as it may sound, this is what I learned while I was out of my body! I decided that I had had enough of this particular experiment. I would still keep it on the ‘back burner’ but I will not actively pursue the moon experiments too much from here on.
    Last edited by Ascension; 24th September 2018 at 17:42. Reason: add link to book

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2018), Hazelfern (24th September 2018), Hervé (24th September 2018), Krist (24th September 2018), mountain_jim (24th September 2018), Noelle (24th September 2018), skogvokter (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

I have my doubts that we have ever been to the moon. Yes doubts. 1 . Passing the Van Allen radiation belt. 2. The so poor design of the LEM. Has anyone actually seen the LEM upfront or questioned the structure/integrity of the LEM?, it literally looks like it was put together with Sheet Metal, Curtain Rods and Duct Tape (over exaggerating) But I'm very serious. There is no way that thing landed, and took off of the moon, IMO.

Apollo 0 Some interesting points here on this video.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 24th September 2018 at 12:23.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ascension (24th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2018), Krist (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Wilson says in his book (p.139):

"Although NASA has always held that the findings of lunar and space expeditions have never been held secret, it is interesting to note that Dr. Farouk El Baz, one of NASA's foremost scientists, does admit 'not every discovery has been announced'."
    Capcom: What about the albedo change in the subsurface soil? Of course you saw it first at Flagg and were probably more excited about it there. Was there any difference in it there - and Buster and Alsep and LM?
    Duke:
    No. Around the Alsep it was just in spots. At Plum it seemed to be everywhere. My predominant impression was that the white albedo was (garble) than the fine cover on top.
    Capcom:
    O.K. Just a question for you, John. When you got halfway, or even thought it was halfway, we understand you looped around south, is that right?
    Young: That is affirm. We came upon - Barbara.
    Wilson writes (p.140):

"Joseph H. Goodavage, who included this conversation in a Saga magazine article, comments: "Barbara? That really needs some explanation, so I made an appointment with NASA geologist Farouk El Baz at National Aeronautics and Space Museum. Here's how part of our conversation went:"
    Saga: What do you suppose Young meant when he said they came upon "Barbara"?
    El Baz: I can't really say. Code perhaps ...
    Saga: But "Barbara" is an odd name for something on the Moon, isn't it?
    El Baz: Yes, an enigma. As I suggested, perhaps a code, but I don't really know."
    And:

The name Barbara means foreigner - or I have even read: foreigner from a strange place.

Coincidence, or not, just thought I would throw that out there.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Ascension (24th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th September 2018), Hervé (24th September 2018), The Moss Trooper (26th June 2019), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018), WhiteFeather (26th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Talking Re: Were we warned to stay away from the moon?

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    An interesting perspective from His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada founder of the Hare Krishna movement i. America.

Some excerpts

Prabhupada: Fool. Simply childish. Balaka. What are they gaining? For the last, how many years they are trying? For going to the moon planet?
    Svarupa Damodara: Russia started in 1957. First sputnik where Gagarin was there…
    Prabhupada: Twenty-five years. So they could not get anything, not a single farthing even. Still, they are doing. Just see, obstinacy. Punah punas carvita. This is called chewing the chewed. Punah punas carvita-carvananam [SB 7.5.30]. They will never be successful. So I am a layman. When I wrote that Easy Journey? In 1950, 67. How many years?
    Karandhara: Six years.
    Prabhupada: No, no. Not 67, 57. Sixteen years before. They are all childish. I am a layman. It will never be successful. It is already written there in my Easy Journey to Other Planets. Here also, that, some press reporter asked me in San Francisco, when I landed, “What is your position about this moon planet?” “It is simply a waste of time and energy. That’s all. You cannot go there.”
    (Morning Walk, At Cheviot Hills Golf Course, May 17, 1973, Los Angeles)

Prabhupāda: They invented stories for going to the moon planet.
    Svarūpa Dāmodara: Yeah, they’re making stories about everything.
    Prabhupāda: A small toy sputnik, background, a big picture, and photograph.
    (Talk with Svarūpa Dāmodara—June 20, 1977, Vṛndāvana)

Dr. Patel: I have heard that the man could have first landed on moon and then…
    Prabhupada: Nobody landed. This is all bogus.
    (Morning Walk, November 3rd, 1975, Bombay)

Prabhupāda: Yes. Simply propaganda. They are not going. Now the Russian scientist and American scientist are combined. Because both of them thieves, so one thief is asking, “Don’t expose me. I will not expose you, so that our business will go on.” This is the way. “Let us combine together and cheat these rascals, and otherwise, if you expose me, then I will expose you. Then our business will stop.”

Prabhupāda: [break] And if we don’t believe that they have gone to moon planet, they will reject us. They will immediately take as “Oh, these people are crazy.” Even if you give sufficient reason or argument, they will not take it. That is their obstinacy.
    Rāmeśvara: They’re convinced by the photographs.
    Prabhupāda: Eh?
    Rāmeśvara: They have some photographs of the men in the spacesuits walking around on that other planet.
    Kīrtanānanda: But they are convinced because the scientists have told them. They believe the scientists. They have faith, and the scientists can tell them anything, and they’ll believe it.
    Prabhupāda: Yes, that is…. That is the disease.
    Kīrtanānanda: They have put faith. Everyone has faith. You cannot live without having faith in somebody. So they put their faith in the scientists, and we are saying it is wrong.
    Hari-śauri: Nobody could possibly believe that the scientists would cheat them. They think they are very intelligent, honest men.
    Prabhupāda: No, we have got our faith—in Kṛṣṇa. Similarly, they have got their faith—in scientists.
    (Morning Walk—June 11, 1976, Los Angeles)
    Thank you for this excerpt. Full moons are often referred to in these books, so the lunar star is worshiped. It is not for nothing that many religious festivals are made around the time of the New Moon and Full Moon in India, as well as Ramadan for Muslims begins at the first crescent of the moon and ends at the next crescent. It is only in France that the relagious festivals do not coincide with the New Moons or Full Moons and in America?

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Don't think that because I love the moon that I am lunatic. HaHa!
    Last edited by East Sun; 28th November 2020 at 22:10.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2