+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flight to LAX on Christmas Day: "We were near Area 51" (UFO planet TV)

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Default Flight to LAX on Christmas Day: "We were near Area 51" (UFO planet TV)

#89594 Plane ride to LAX from MKE. 30 min from landing

This is a clip from UFO planet TV who I respect/trust - they always strive to only have genuine clips unlike other youtube pages full of CGI ( they might get it wrong though sometimes but haven't seen any fakes myself.)

description from youtube :
    "Long Description of Sighting Report - Flight to LAX on Christmas day. Not sure if this is anything special. Saw this 30 min before we landed. My guess was we were near area 51. The lights grabbed the attention of everyone onboard. It was fairly cloudy and these lights would pierce the clouds even when we were in them deeply. I figured a reflection from solar panels at first. But the blinking was synchronized and penetrating. Shortly after we became parallel to the lights, which appeared to be below us or near the ground, the pilot turned away to put distance between us. He then re-altered course after awhile. Too me it seemed like a correction to resume. But we were 30 min from landing so I'm not sure. I didn't think to take video earlier. The video you see is towards the end of the sighting as the plane moves away after the course correction. Let me know if you know what it is. Thanks."

(apologies if this has already been posted)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Amenjo (17th January 2018), Bluegreen (18th January 2018), CurEus (18th January 2018), Debra (17th January 2018), Did You See Them (17th January 2018), Ecnal61 (17th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018), Inversion (19th January 2018), mojo (1st February 2018), Star Tsar (17th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th January 2018), sunwings (17th January 2018), toppy (18th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Default Re: Flight to LAX on Christmas Day: "We were near Area 51" (UFO planet TV)

Those are identified, non-flying objects.

Glass panes on the ground of some type (e.g. windows or greenhouses) reflecting light. They appear moving because there a large relative movement between the cloud (which is near) and the ground (which is far).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (18th January 2018), toppy (18th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Flight to LAX on Christmas Day: "We were near Area 51" (UFO planet TV)

It almost looks like the headlights of several cars on a mountain road, however, their proximity to the clouds is hard to explain.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (18th January 2018), mojo (1st February 2018), toppy (18th January 2018), ZoSo925 (1st February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Those are identified, non-flying objects.

Glass panes on the ground of some type (e.g. windows or greenhouses) reflecting light. They appear moving because there a large relative movement between the cloud (which is near) and the ground (which is far).
    YES Indigopete, the person who filmed it did consider it. Do please read the description he sent in with the video.

description from youtube :
    "Long Description of Sighting Report - Flight to LAX on Christmas day. Not sure if this is anything special. Saw this 30 min before we landed. My guess was we were near area 51. The lights grabbed the attention of everyone onboard. It was fairly cloudy and these lights would pierce the clouds even when we were in them deeply. I figured a reflection from solar panels at first. But the blinking was synchronized and penetrating. Shortly after we became parallel to the lights, which appeared to be below us or near the ground, the pilot turned away to put distance between us. He then re-altered course after awhile. Too me it seemed like a correction to resume. But we were 30 min from landing so I'm not sure. I didn't think to take video earlier. The video you see is towards the end of the sighting as the plane moves away after the course correction. Let me know if you know what it is. Thanks."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), mojo (1st February 2018), toppy (18th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

Strange there is no talking in the video and just hear rumble sound.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

mojo (1st February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread