+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The 'White Hats' – 'Q' dot connections?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default The 'White Hats' – 'Q' dot connections?

THE WHITE HATS – “Q” DOT CONNECTIONS?

A short while back I came across “Paladin” in Ben Fulford’s comments section whilst researching someone else. I was impressed and began reading all his comments. Further impressed when he challenged Wilcock to a conversation/podcast between the two:
    [Paladin] “PS. And when you’re finished with AJackson1, I’d like a shot at you, too. Subject: Money, world finances and your fictional account, aka “Financial Tyranny. Let me know”. (Unlike me, Wilcock would have known exactly who Paladin was.)
    Needless to say Wilcock didn’t accept: [Wilcock] “It is okay if you do not like my work. That does not obligate me to get into a mud-wrestling match about it.”

Digging deeper I found Paladin was one of the few spokesman for The White Hats (TWH). So I started listening to his interviews with Kerry Cassidy and reading The White Hats Reports. Further impressed.

Paladin, (a forensic financial accountant - and the rest), has apparently been working for years with a group of professionals to expose financial fraud at the highest levels with the view to freeing up the US Economy for citizens globally. No mean feat.

TWH reports are heavy data. Even boring to the average Joe/me. No bells, whistles or entertainment like the charlatans mimicking the global fraud stories with their nonsense spin and spin-offs. But I persisted. For if this team of professionals were genuine, they had my respect.

What the TWH discovered, with documentation to back it, went mainstream on 12 February 2012 in the House of Lords London when Lord David James of Blackheath gave a speech requesting investigations.

I can only imagine that TWH would have been exuberant and full of hope at this juncture, which from what I’ve read so far is the hope they were sharing with the public in anticipation of this event and the potential outcome. All their hard work was finally coming to fruition.
    The result, however, was devastating.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/edi...appened-to-48/

The historic significance of this event, Lord James’ speech, cannot be underestimated. For the first time, the very essence of the cabal’s misdeeds, the financial system, was exposed for all to see. And what was the response?

Total silence.

Not one mainstream media outlet reported on the story. Not one investigation was started to look into the matter as Lord James implored his colleagues to do. And not one peep from the public for demanding an investigation and response to why $15 trillion of their money that happened to get transferred overseas to some obscure entity named Pureheart Investments, LTD.

Not one.

What did apparently happen though was a level of inspired confidence for insiders to assist TWH in outing Pureheart Investments, LTD which led TWH into territory outside their financial expertise and into the birth of Report #48.

The deeper we went down the trail, the more bizarre and mind blowing it became. For us, who’ve seen our share of bizarre and mind blowing, it was something deeper… more sinister, than we’ve ever experienced. Through this process, we were able to gather documents and information which related to Pureheart’s formation, history, alliances, key players and most important of all, their objectives.

This set us on a path that took us out of the realm of the financial system and into the world of black projects, secret deals with foreign countries touted by the whore media to be our enemies, advanced technology and alien contacts.

Pureheart is the conduit for pilfering money out of the financial system and taking it down that dark hole into the abyss, only to resurface in several different places, all for the advancement of the cabal’s control over humanity. Black projects, false flags, payoffs and bribes to politicians and public officials, blackmail, murder, assassination, satanic rituals, agreements with off-worlders and numerous and ongoing crimes against humanity. The denial of access to the secret technology that the masses pay for but the cabal utilizes in order to better control us and systematically take away our sovereign rights.

To this day Report #48 has not yet been released (although others have released supporting proxy data). In 2014 TWH state this is because:

The discussion of releasing 48 spanned several days and weeks with consideration given to every conceivable response and repercussion. Pros and cons weighed and debated… sometimes heatedly… before reaching the conclusion in favor of delaying the release. We were fully cognizant of putting many people in harm’s way, including ourselves. The vast number of documents we received and contacts from information sources after Lord James’ historic speech was truly overwhelming. The cons were first and foremost our own safety and the safety of others involved directly and indirectly.

We could decide to jeopardize ourselves and our families but we couldn’t make that decision for other people. Due to the nature and extreme sensitivity of the documents, the list of leakers/whistleblowers who assisted with this effort would be a very short list, easily narrowed. Another factor on the con side of things was the issue of possibly jeopardizing other phases of actions being taken at the time and are ongoing. Another factor—I’m not sure whether it’s pro or con—has to do with the fact that world leaders, politicians, etc., already knew about most of the info contained in 48. So in that regard, no new information would be provided other than perhaps some details or deals that not all were aware of.

In my mind, the apathy of the general public was the critical con factor that made the decision not to publish 48 a no-brainer. […]

Just knowing isn’t enough… action needs to be taken or nothing will change. Perhaps it hasn’t dawned on everyone that the cavalry isn’t coming, the ET’s aren’t going to intervene and save us and no religious idols/icons are going to wave their hands and all will be good again.

The deafening silence after Lord James’ speech was evidence that our reports, at least from the reading public’s standpoint, had become nothing more than episodes in an ongoing drama serial that were mere entertainment. Like a Robert Ludlum spy novel or a Jerry Bruckheimer action movie.[…]

Now… this is not to say that at some appropriate point in time in the future, 48 won’t be released. Every precaution has been taken to preserve both the integrity of the report and security of the documents. I have been informed that our reports have made an impact and changes are occurring for the better as a result. Personally, I see very little sign of that but I remain hopeful.

Kerry asks Catherine Austin Fitts [2014] if she is aware of the trading programs in this interview @52:30:
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/201...-austin-fitts/

Fitts ethically steers clear of them retaining her focus on working hard on educating the general population on what is going on with the financial world and how to navigate their lives within it.

Kerry: Well what about the . . . are you aware of what they call the trading programs, where the minimum investment is something like, I don’t know, a US$100,000 Million?

Fitts: I’ve bumped into them and avoided them.[…] Here’s the problem. When you get into that stuff, you get into a world which is so . . . there’s so many different ways to get burnt and there’s so much fraud going on. I’m a person who enjoys an enormous amount of protection. I don’t want to go down that road because I’d lose my protection.

TWH RETURN: In an interview with Kerry Cassidy [2017]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovpg5xcHtu0
    Paladin tells how he came to become connected with Kerry and explains how PUREHEART INVESTMENTS is what they have discovered as being the “top tier of a network of front companies and trading programs that result in vast sums of money being earned”. This money is then used for the deep rabbit hole of black projects and the secret space program.

MY ANALYSIS: (if TWH are genuine - and there appear to be a lot of indicators that they are for me at this point)

1. TWH started out and succeeded, (at one very high level of global financial fraud), in sourcing evidence and bringing it to public authority and awareness. This was squashed by authorities (of course) and ignored by the public which resulted in no pressure points applied to authorities to investigate.

2. Insiders within high levels of the Pureheart Investment Trading were confident in TWH abilities so took risks to give them more information which subsequently opened up the tin of worms into black projects and the secret space program.

3. TWH deliberated and eventually reneged on releasing this information to protect the lives of insiders who would easily be traceable via the data shared. Stands to reason as the “cabal” would cut off their heads and parade them on spikes to threaten everyone else within the network.

4. Stalemate! A new strategy needs to come into play. How do you find protection for everyone involved in bringing exposure to these criminals who rule the world?

5. A President willing to at least look at the evidence would help – is Trump the one? TWH have demonstrated their repeated attempts over the years to get high level officials to at least look at the information, only to be rewarded with silence.

6. A strong trustworthy group of military, civilian and gov’t professionals/officials on-side and committed.

7. Public support and determined resilience in committing to making this expose request for investigation a No.1 news priority and keeping it there for as long as it takes. The public would be the army needed to watch the backs of the frontliners by sending a consistent sustainable message that they will not turn away. The public are needed to inspire and sustain confidence for those risking their lives so they can believe their sacrifices are worthwhile.

Q MATERIAL

I hadn’t had time to pay much attention to “Q” until my recent thoughts and post about marketing Q-Ratings, which appears to be what Daniel Liszt, etc are surmising.

I’m now looking at “Q” from the “what if this is legit” perspective.

Are the messages targeting more than one audience which could explain some of the cryptic e.g. public, insiders, global partners, the criminals themselves, etc.
    Does it make sense that a platform such as “Q” would be a safe way to communicate cryptic intel snippets globally to international teams that are prepared for a joint mission rather than having to constantly use “burner” comms?

Who is talking about Q and who isn’t? Is there a clue in who isn’t?

Would outing “Q” compromise a legitimate team? I want to know like everyone else, but if legit could we assume there will be a stage 2 which would involve transparency?

My understanding from a few of “Q” statements is that they don’t care if they are believed or not and their major MO is to get the public talking, analyzing, etc.

TWH tried to get public interest and support before and although they achieved some, it wasn’t enough when they hit mainstream. Could the “Q” platform be a new approach designed to “inspire” through various stages by capitalizing on the need for “suspense” to accomplish their next phase?

Sad if true because they are left with having to use one aspect of what the charlatan con artists use to sustain audiences, but I guess it’s the reality of public attention so when in Rome . . . !

Anyway . . . I don’t have enough background knowledge of TWH or Q material so just tossing this out in case anyone can see any dot connectors.

Personally I would love “Q” to be, or at least be affiliated with, The White Hats – time will tell hopefully.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Amenjo (17th January 2018), Andre (19th January 2018), Baby Steps (17th January 2018), Bill Ryan (17th January 2018), Billy (18th January 2018), Bluegreen (17th January 2018), bluestflame (17th February 2018), Callista (17th January 2018), Cardillac (17th January 2018), ceetee9 (17th January 2018), CurEus (18th January 2018), Did You See Them (17th January 2018), edina (17th January 2018), enigma3 (17th January 2018), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2018), Ewan (17th January 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), Flash (17th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018), Franny (17th January 2018), GaelVictor (17th January 2018), Hervé (17th January 2018), littleOne (17th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th January 2018), mgray (23rd January 2018), Michelle Marie (17th January 2018), mountain_jim (18th January 2018), Noelle (17th January 2018), Ol' Roy (17th January 2018), onawah (17th January 2018), ramus (17th January 2018), rodguy911 (19th January 2018), ThePythonicCow (17th January 2018), thunder24 (17th January 2018), toppy (18th January 2018), Violet3 (18th January 2018), wnlight (17th January 2018), Words of Joy (18th January 2018), WTHTLight (18th January 2018), Zanshin (17th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: The 'White Hats' – 'Q' dot connections?

BIG BUMP!! Many thanks to Gemma 13 for an amazing post! Appreciate that you took the time to write this for us!

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (18th January 2018), bluestflame (17th February 2018), Callista (17th January 2018), Cardillac (17th January 2018), ceetee9 (17th January 2018), enigma3 (17th January 2018), Flash (17th January 2018), Franny (17th January 2018), Hervé (17th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th January 2018), Michelle Marie (17th January 2018), Nan (17th February 2018), Noelle (17th January 2018), ThePythonicCow (17th January 2018), Violet3 (18th January 2018), wnlight (17th January 2018), Words of Joy (18th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

What has been discussed in the other Q thread: The masses are under a spell, one of words and imagery. (I was once under that spell.) And Q could be a brilliant way of reversing it. Q's messages, in question format, force people to think and to find the answers. They are told to create memes, maps and other digital literature to distribute far and wide, and the best way to do that is via social media, where many of the sleeping masses spend hours every day.

I also believe that Q's messages are probably being closely monitored by the control system and those who serve it (i.e., Podestas, Clintons, etc.). It is possible, too, that the messages are being used as a psychological weapon against them.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

bluestflame (18th January 2018), Callista (17th January 2018), ceetee9 (17th January 2018), enigma3 (17th January 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), Flash (17th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018), Franny (17th January 2018), GaelVictor (17th January 2018), Hervé (17th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th January 2018), Michelle Marie (17th January 2018), neutronstar (18th January 2018), rodguy911 (19th January 2018), starlight (20th January 2018), Violet3 (18th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Q's messages, in question format, force people to think and to find the answers. They are told to create memes, maps and other digital literature to distribute far and wide, and the best way to do that is via social media, where many of the sleeping masses spend hours every day.
    Hmm that strikes me as a pretty smart strategy for recruiting interest given the overwhelming popularity for gaming, along with traditional Sherlock mystery solving.

Get people involved in “solving” the mystery. They then have skin in the game and an invested interest to see it through.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

bluestflame (18th January 2018), Callista (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018), Franny (17th January 2018), Hervé (17th January 2018), Michelle Marie (17th January 2018), Noelle (17th January 2018), starlight (20th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

http://whitehatsreport.com/

WHITE HATS REPORT #62 (15 Jan 2018)

SNIPPET: The winds of change are on the horizon, the storm building in several areas will soon be upon us. We will be creating our own Category 5 force by engaging our readers and followers to assist with the effort.

On the WHR Website there is a CAMPAIGN 2018 section pending. So I guess we will know in the not too distant future what this will look like and how we the public can assist.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Callista (18th January 2018), edina (20th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018), littleOne (17th January 2018), Michelle Marie (17th January 2018), Noelle (17th January 2018), Violet3 (18th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Perhaps another clue??

An extract from TWH - ABOUT US: http://whitehatsreport.com/about-us/

… the target audience has always been the following, in order of importance:

1. Elected leadership, traitors and criminals – The cabal and associated support network which includes government officials, banksters, corporate officers and assorted henchmen.

2. Responsible officials – Congress, Federal law enforcement, the Judicial Branch and all foreign governments and World leaders, and

3. General public and/or our readers.

Whenever information is released, whether it is specific or of a transitive and collateral nature, the information is obtained AT the source. That is to say that it is gathered by both human and electronic resources. The information is evaluated, vetted and confirmed before it is released in a report.

We are NOT journalists, by and large, we are of the intelligence genre and as such, we have certain protocols and methods by which the process evolves into a finished product. Great care is taken to consider all the possible scenarios in which sources and methods could be exposed and measures are taken to protect both at all costs. No point in going to all this trouble if you can’t make it to the finish line.

We have released documents along the way to support our information where necessary and for reasons that sometimes are not apparent at the time of the release. When you’re in a grand master’s chess match, you think several moves ahead and to the casual observer, the strategy and/or game plan may not readily be apparent along the way. Be assured that the first two groups mentioned are fully aware that the information we release is, in fact, accurate. As far as we’re concerned, that’s the objective.

[...] With the election of Trump and the populist movement increasing across the globe, the atmosphere for whistleblowers and other white hats to come to the fore in the current struggle to expose the cabal and take back the planet is favorable.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 17th January 2018 at 16:26.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Callista (18th January 2018), ceetee9 (17th January 2018), edina (20th January 2018), Flash (17th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018), Michelle Marie (17th January 2018), Noelle (17th January 2018), Violet3 (18th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

@Gemma13

tremendous posting- many thanks-

"Another factor—I’m not sure whether it’s pro or con—has to do with the fact that world leaders, politicians, etc., already knew about most of the info contained in 48"

we can be sure they WER'NT- all politicitians are in the dark; they're repeaters; they are just repeaters of the controll system controlling them (and they think they have their own thoughts/independent entities and are not being manipulated)

long story- but thanks for posting this- maybe a clue entrance for new-bees (or old-bees)-

again many thanks for this tremendous entry-

please continue to stay well Gemma and all readers-

Larry

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018), Michelle Marie (17th January 2018), Noelle (17th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

That is SO very interesting. I was the sleeping public when it came to finances. I never played the stock market, never paid attention to who owned what, etc. The most I knew was that there were revolving doors between government positions and corporations and that the regulatory agencies were compromised.

Now that I've been investigating Q stuff, a lot of weird financial data has emerged connecting the once ominous "they" to the businesses needed for world manipulation and control. This can of worms has just recently been opened for me, and it it leading to further research.

Just a few examples: (& needing more research)

The Rothschilds owning the utilities and Loop Capital having some meeting with public utilities commissions
    (This relates to Agenda 21 and the California fires & weather warfare/disasters and what happens to disaster victims and their property--much related) *power outages that last much longer than ever before.

Bechtel Corporation and FEMA ties (& making money on disaster relief and land grabbing)

Rothschilds ownership of all the major theaters across the U.S. + Increasing Bed & Breakfast shares...
    Seemingly "buying up America"

Eric Schmit and a host of cabal members on the Board of Mayo clinic

Google associated with FEMA barges and, I'll have to go back and check, but CDC and vaccinations on the ships?

I've heard reference to "Rothschild's CDC

And vaccination sales funding terrorist attacks.

This is just off the top of my head, but links and info are on the Q thread.

Great information on this thread, Gemma, big thanks to you!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 17th January 2018 at 19:20.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Callista (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th January 2018), Franny (17th January 2018), Noelle (17th January 2018), Valerie Villars (19th January 2018), Violet3 (18th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

Remarkable work Gemma!

It does seem that education, finance, real estate, religions, agriculture, food, medicine, drugs ( legal and illegal) law, politics, justice, policing, banking, military, ,resources and the like are out of our control. I imagine if I were planning global domination ( or full spectrum domination as "they" put it) they've methodically wrapped up everything in a neat and tidy package.

A Swiss study appears to have uncovered what anti-capitalist activists have been claiming for years -- that the global economy is controlled by a small group of deeply interconnected entities. Article link below

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/10...n_1028690.html

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The network of global corporate control
    Stefania Vitali
    James B. Glattfelder
    and Stefano Battiston
    Chair of Systems Design, ETH Zurich, Kreuzplatz 5, 8032 Zurich, Switzerland

Abstract
    The structure of the control network of transnational corporations affects global market com-
    petition and financial stability. So far, only small national samples were studied and there was
    no appropriate methodology to assess control globally. We present the first investigation of the
    architecture of the international ownership network, along with the computation of the control
    held by each global player. We find that transnational corporations form a giant bow-tie struc-
    ture and that a large portion of control flows to a small tightly-knit core of financial institutions.
    This core can be seen as an economic “super-entity” that raises new important issues both for
    researchers and policy makers.

https://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf...107.5728v2.pdf

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th January 2018), Noelle (18th January 2018), Violet3 (18th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

https://thegoldwater.com/news/16210-...ne-from-A-to-Z

This link today on Q is for The Goldwater Report website. Does anyone know if The Goldwater Report has been tweeted in any other posts by Q prior to today?

There is a Goldwater Report on The Critical Post Chicago Youtube site:

Is there a connection between The Goldwater Report Website tweeted by Q and Scott Pollack’s Goldwater Report on The Critical Post Chicago Youtube site?

Scott Pollack’s The Critical Post Chicago Youtube site is promoted on The White Hats website:
    http://whitehatsreport.com/

… and in the latest White Hat’s Report #62 they link to The Critical Post Chicago Youtube site:

@1:50 Pollack states that The Critical Post Chicago is the official public face and anchor desk of their affiliated sister channel The White Hat’s Report.

If these two Goldwater Report sites are affiliated, which means they are affiliated with the White Hat’s, it doesn’t conclude that Q is also affiliated with the White Hat’s – but it gives an interesting clue to chew on.

I have made an inquiry re the Goldwater Report connections so will report back when I know more - unless someone can definitively confirm now that they are linked.

Also can anyone tell me other websites that Q has tweeted. Thanks

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th January 2018), Noelle (18th January 2018), Violet3 (18th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

As far as I know, the only place you are going to see the genuine messages from Q is here :

https://8ch.net/greatawakening/res/1.html

Only Q can post on this board, and no-one else can access it. I would be wary about anything coming off Twitter.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

bluestflame (18th January 2018), dynamo (18th January 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), GaelVictor (18th January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th January 2018), Nan (17th February 2018), Noelle (18th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Thanks Callista I didn't know this wasn't a legit link for Q. I wasn’t sure of the right Q link at all actually as I’ve only read what was posted and browsed PDF’s.

I’m having trouble with the link though. It shows me Q Posts from 9 Jan scrolling down to 15 Jan but that’s it. It says Page 1 at the bottom but no link for other pages?
    And when I select [Show All Posts] nothing happens?

Can you help me out with how to see all Q Posts? Cheers.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Callista (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th January 2018), Noelle (18th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The link I gave you was for the latest ones 9-15 Jan 2018. This is where the new ones will be posted.

Older ones here: https://anonfile.com/i7l0z6d4b6/Q_s_...TS_-_5.4.0.pdf

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), GaelVictor (18th January 2018), Gemma13 (18th January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I have not confirmed this on the Chan boards, but the Q on Twitter tweeted the following last night:

Q 🌐‏ @I___A__M____Q__

8CH INFILTRATED BY SHILLS.
    ALL COMS MADE HERE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
    #Qanon #8ch #redpill #MAGA #thestorm #cbts
    10:14 PM - 17 Jan 2018

The Reddit CBTS board has a page dedicated to Q messages. It does don't include messages beyond Jan. 14.

https://qcodefag.github.io

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Callista (18th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), Franny (19th January 2018), GaelVictor (18th January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

That's right - any posts other than on https://8ch.net/greatawakening/res/1.html are not from Q. The last one from Q was 01/15/18 (Mon) 04:18:16 No.23

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th January 2018), GaelVictor (18th January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th January 2018), Noelle (19th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Thanks for the links Callista and LadyM.

from the Q thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1202620

Quote Michael Horowitz is the Inspector General for the US Department of Justice and a white hat hero for the American people. Jason Goodman gives a very good interview to a whistle blower describing in good detail the pains that Michael went through to restore the powers to the OIG which were taken away during the Obama Administration. For that interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuV3...em-lbcastemail

It is fairly long as the whistle blower paints the background but develops the story nicely to the 59:45 mark when he describes the investigation into HRC.

Q is also discussed. The whistle blower describes QAnon as a collective and a white hat who has been working behind the scenes (like Michael Horowitz) for many years. He predicts that there will be many more white hats coming out now that they know they will be heard and protected.

In the first 9 minutes the anonymous speaker describes the OIG and its many branches. The speaker claims to work as a Health Care Practice Management and Consultant specializing in OIG compliance.

Important to listen to before he talks about Q and The White Hats connection and explains why he is coming out in public media (@6:45).

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th January 2018), Callista (19th January 2018), edina (24th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th January 2018), Franny (19th January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th January 2018), Noelle (19th January 2018), WTHTLight (17th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Intelligent Artificial Mind Quotient.
    (give or take one)
    Last edited by Tangri; 19th January 2018 at 08:01.
    Love and Hope

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for the Bump, Gemma 13!! How wonderful to know that there HAVE been some people of integrity working behind the scenes!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Callista (19th January 2018), Franny (19th January 2018), Michelle Marie (19th January 2018), Noelle (19th January 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Thanks for the links Callista and LadyM.

from the Q thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1202620

Quote Michael Horowitz is the Inspector General for the US Department of Justice and a white hat hero for the American people. Jason Goodman gives a very good interview to a whistle blower describing in good detail the pains that Michael went through to restore the powers to the OIG which were taken away during the Obama Administration. For that interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuV3...em-lbcastemail

It is fairly long as the whistle blower paints the background but develops the story nicely to the 59:45 mark when he describes the investigation into HRC.

Q is also discussed. The whistle blower describes QAnon as a collective and a white hat who has been working behind the scenes (like Michael Horowitz) for many years. He predicts that there will be many more white hats coming out now that they know they will be heard and protected.

In the first 9 minutes the anonymous speaker describes the OIG and its many branches. The speaker claims to work as a Health Care Practice Management and Consultant specializing in OIG compliance.

Important to listen to before he talks about Q and The White Hats connection and explains why he is coming out in public media (@6:45).
    ADDED: @21:35 “Hence people like Paladin and QANON. Paladin comes from the Financial Sector and QANON comes from the MOD and intelligence Sector. […] These are people working as a collective to finally get the information out”.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

bluestflame (17th February 2018), Callista (23rd January 2018), edina (24th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2018), Michelle Marie (24th January 2018), mountain_jim (23rd January 2018), WTHTLight (23rd January 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member WTHTLight's Avatar
    Thanks

I did not remember that there was a White Hat thread here! Thank you for posting the White Hats Work here! Here are some follow ups to the original White hat report!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuFvaSriWck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmf4CWUbXt4
    Patriot Point ---We Will Follow
    my 2 cents
    (someone you Know)

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WTHTLight For This Post:

bluestflame (17th February 2018), edina (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread