+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daily US NEWS MEDIA TRUMPATHS

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,499 times in 910 posts

Default Daily US NEWS MEDIA TRUMPATHS

Every morning I get a dose of the insane choreographed so called main stream media (media psychopaths ) on TV before I go to work. Since the Russia investigation started over a year ago this President and the election that they(the Russians ) swayed my vote, just exactly how stupid do these news media and politicians think we are anyways, but I digress .I thought I would start a thread of the daily/weekly attacks against this sitting president who does not take any income for the role as president and donates all the money to charitable causes. This isn't about whether you like him as president or not so please don't go in that direction , this is about the daily attacks that are getting to be so ridiculous I just laugh every morning I here the newest one. This is about an agenda to keep throwing as much crap as you can on the wall at one person until something sticks or so they hope. My goal here is to remind people all the trash that is being said on a daily basis it is pure insanity , so here is my list so far and please add to this if you have any from the past year.

1) This morning since this American got his physical , they discussed his BMI index, suggested that he rides his golf cart to much on the course and compared his physic to Brady of the New England Patriots OMG.

2) Then there was the day where this man was ridiculed for picking up a glass of water with 2 hands at a podium and drinking , gaga goo goo

3) Then there was the critique at a college football game whether this man knew the words to the American Anthem as they MSM were analyzing his lips during the chorus.

4) Now there's actually a congressional investigation on if the word "****hole" was said. Really?

5) This man was attacked because he could be possibly eating McDonald's hamburgers in the middle of the night in his bed. Did the media find out if they held the mayo?

6) There was a book that was just wrote about this man , every damn source in the book was anonymous , hell I could have wrote that book.

7) At a speaking event he slurred 2 or 3 words, this made national headlines it was that important. Now it comes out he was on Sudafed.

8) Just lately there was the dementia campaign thrown into our laps that this man has to be loosing his mind, until his physical a few days ago.( As a side note: Do you know our politicians have their own pharmacy in DC for the house and senate and their drugs are delivered everyday on site, Rumor is there are some who are receiving Alzheimer's drugs?)

Can anybody add to the list of insanity they have called news in the last year? I'm wondering when they are going to dissect this mans poop! Thank you for your imput.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Axman (17th January 2018), Callista (18th January 2018), Desire (22nd January 2018), East Sun (17th January 2018), eris23 (18th January 2018), GaelVictor (17th January 2018), littleOne (18th January 2018), yiolas (18th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,761 times in 338 posts

Default Re: Daily US NEWS MEDIA TRUMPATHS

So eating McDonalds is bad no say it aint so it is amusing and I love it ,he has them all twisting in the wind. God forbid if he hints at acting like the way they want us to. Hits there mindset on the head of what they think of the populace of the USA anyway.

PS Good thread Pyran

The Axman
    And ?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

Desire (22nd January 2018), pyrangello (19th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,297 times in 314 posts

This insane CNN commentator is practically begging these doctors to say Trump has heart disease.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Callista (18th January 2018), Desire (22nd January 2018), pyrangello (19th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,005 times in 299 posts

MSM Main Stream Media still exists because 60 - 70% of the world population are mental zombies, they believe what the MSM force feeds them. These 60-70% mental zombies refuse to wake up even when handed the truth, In my humble opinion the only thing that will wake them up is global collapse whether it be WWIII or a monetary collapse. Sadly if this happens 50% of the 60-70% mental zombies will die and I'm to the point where my compassion for them no longer exists, after all they are attempting to kill the 30-40% of us whom see through the lies and know the truth.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Desire (22nd January 2018), pyrangello (23rd January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    MSM Main Stream Media still exists because 60 - 70% of the world population are mental zombies, they believe what the MSM force feeds them. These 60-70% mental zombies refuse to wake up even when handed the truth, In my humble opinion the only thing that will wake them up is global collapse whether it be WWIII or a monetary collapse. Sadly if this happens 50% of the 60-70% mental zombies will die and I'm to the point where my compassion for them no longer exists, after all they are attempting to kill the 30-40% of us whom see through the lies and know the truth.
    Just wait for the zombie fireworks when they find out Hillary is actually going to prison. Be sure to keep your head down.

+ Reply to Thread