+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nibiru's return....

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Default Nibiru's return....

When Niburu returns to our "neighborhood" we my be in for a surprise. What will they look like?
    Maybe Reptilian? Or maybe not? Supposedly we were created by them in their image. My guess is that they wanted to have sex with the females and made us to be able to work in the gold mines and as food while they had sex with the females.
    We of course saw them as gods because they were godlike to us. Now we know better.
    So we have some of their DNA mixed with that of some animals indigenous to Earth.
    If they were black or white or whatever, they could manipulate DNA to virtually anything they wanted.
    We need to be prepared for anything. Lets say they happen to be cannibalistic as some Reptilians are said to be.

The Niburuians (I coined that my self) are sure to land in some remote place like Africa where they were before.

They may already be here as some lights in the sky (unexplained).

The Military would be aware of them of course, but not the govts of the world.

There may be a huge battle as I expect that they are expected.

I'm ready for them but not in the same way as the so-called leaders....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DNA (18th January 2018), dynamo (18th January 2018), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Leonard (18th January 2018), Mike (18th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Nibiru's return....

There is no way to prepare for this if it takes place.
    Except to hope that we make great pets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C2-Mfc1s0g

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

dynamo (18th January 2018), Leonard (18th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

The Niburuians - good one. Well, they missed the 2017 timeline, therefore they do not exist.
    Or do they? I do not fancy a gold mining group of fascist dictators. I will destroy you.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

No way have the Anunnaki been hanging around on some icy planetoid way out near the orbit of Pluto (or beyond!) waiting patiently for it to gradually get closer. Sitchin was way off base on that.

The Anunnaki, who are an ancient race, have advanced spacefaring technology already, and can get here any time they like — and may well be here now. We have no idea what star system they may be from.

See this thread:

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

annunaki1 (19th January 2018), CurEus (18th January 2018), DNA (18th January 2018), dynamo (18th January 2018), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), GaelVictor (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (18th January 2018), Justplain (18th January 2018), Leonard (18th January 2018), mab777 (18th January 2018), Mike (18th January 2018), Mike Gorman (18th January 2018), scott12133 (20th January 2018), sijohn (19th January 2018), Star Tsar (18th January 2018), tcjim1 (18th January 2018), wnlight (18th January 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Do they not travel on Niburu most of their time and can only visit Earth during a certain period every 26,000 + years or maybe not.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

DNA (18th January 2018), Free Thinker (26th May 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Do they not travel on Niburu most of their time and can only visit Earth during a certain period every 26,000 + years or maybe not.

If anything Sitchin stated was true, and I'm a big fan of Sitchin. I read his books when I was a wee lad of 20 years old.
    I remember it was a powerful blow to my christian up bringing. I wrote a blog post on this back in 04'. http://www.halexandria.org/dward816.htm
    My point is this, I've had a longgggggggggg freaking time to ponder this stuff.
    So again, if what Sitchin stated was remotely based in truth, factor this into the equation.
    The Annunaki have had 7000+ years of technological/sociological advancement and who knows what kind of geopolitical turmoil since then.
    Are they the same people? Do they exist as a society that exists as Sitchin has described?
    Would they depend on the orbit of their planet for travel in their solar system?

Or, and hear me out here, are they interdimensional in nature?
    Do they depend on the orbit of certain celestial bodies to be able to open certain interdimensional gateways?
    Belief it or not I watched as this same postulation was presented on an episode of Scooby-Doo.
    I sh!t you not. I'm sitting on my living room couch, watching Scooby Doo with my daughter and felt my jaw go slack in slight awe as a whole season of Mystery Inc the scooby doo series was devoted to the idea that the alignment of Nibiru would open various interdimensional portals through which the Annunaki would come through and destroy the human race. No sh!t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngs0Mc0E7G0
    Last edited by DNA; 18th January 2018 at 18:15.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

East Sun (18th January 2018), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), GaelVictor (18th January 2018), Jad (18th January 2018), justntime2learn (23rd January 2019), Leonard (18th January 2018), Lifebringer (19th January 2018), Mike (18th January 2018), wnlight (18th January 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Much of what Sitchin wrote about the Annunaki cannot be precisely corroborated but his translations indicated that those who were on Earth for extended periods developed problems with aging and could not return to Niburu. It may have had something to do with the radiation of our Sun. Purportedly before the flood much of the water on Earth was in the atmosphere and filtered out harmful solar radiation. That would suggest that Annunaki would probably prefer to stay on their own world. Those that remained employed "white gold" (ORMUS?) and Starfire to moderate the negative effects of being here.

This conflicts with some other positions. namely the premise that Earth Orbited Saturn or Jupiter ( The "perfect" sun) and Sol (our Sun) was not really visible to us in a hugely meaningful way. The Documentary Symbols of An Alien Sky goes into great detail and supports Velikovsky controversial positions.

If we accept that the Annunaki were only slightly ( say 100 years more advanced than we currently are) .....then as a culture without FTL travel Sitchin's notion of rockets and massive rock spaceports could perhaps be acceptable so a close proximity to Earth would be needed to reach us. I tend to think he was limited by the technology of his era......much more likely they used a highly radioactive propulsion system which would make Balbek and other mega rock structures sensible spaceports.

My problem is that if you are here for a few hundred thousand years...and your slaves ( Igigi) are rebelling AND you have space travel.......you couldn't make a robot to dig out gold? Seriously?
    Do they have a massive cultural or religious taboo against AI or machines? It makes ZERO sense.

I;d have to accept that they were genetic geniuses but somehow....nearly inept at progressing propulsion technology and machinery? .......I cannot reconcile that.

Do they have some twisted ego that REQUIRES a slave race of GMO sentients?
    I suppose immortals view things differently.....very differently.
    Last edited by CurEus; 18th January 2018 at 05:51.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

East Sun (18th January 2018), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), GaelVictor (18th January 2018), wnlight (18th January 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Good post East Sun, although I am more interested in when Nibiru will pass by earth.
    In my opinion, we can't fight them and we are not supposed to. There are good and bad Anunnaki. I think the good ones are on top looking at us, seeing whether we can pass the test or not. The bad ones are hidden in the hollow earth, trying to corrupt humanity, trying to prove that humanity is a failure and can never be like their true creator.

This video clip might not be 100% accurate, but it basically explained what is going on.
    Last edited by Leonard; 18th January 2018 at 07:04.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leonard For This Post:

East Sun (18th January 2018), Free Thinker (26th May 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you DNA for the Halexandria essay. I will read it later.
    It seems very interesting.

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CurEus,
    I'm always curious to learn more about the subject. Thanks for the info.

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Leonard,
    I thank you. Very interesting.
    I'm not religious in a Biblical sense but as the saying goes, in a spiritual way
    maybe. Anything is possible and I'm open to all and every thought or idea.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Free Thinker (26th May 2021), Leonard (18th January 2018)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Leonard (here)
    The bad ones are hidden in the hollow earth

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Niburu is a ship, not a planet. And the Anunakene look just like us, rather we look just like them, because we ARE them...in a certain sense.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to liekeze For This Post:

East Sun (19th January 2018), Free Thinker (26th May 2021), FreeURmind (23rd January 2018), Furiouz84 (22nd January 2018)

23. Link to Post #14
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Strange that so many talk with such utter assurance of their correctness, yet so many of those oh so sure posts conflict each other.

Can we not just admit we don't really know, but certain things seem more or less likely than others? Please?

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    CurEus,
    I'm always curious to learn more about the subject. Thanks for the info.
    I'm just summarizing what I've come across....it is entirely likely to be incorrect. I like to point out some of the inanity of some positions I've researched and how they disagree with one another.
    The only constant that I am aware of with the Annunaki across every account is that:

They can be more petty, prideful, jealous and vengeful then we can imagine
    Their internal conflicts span millennia
    Status and ceremony is of paramount importance to their society

All I know is that I don't really "know" anything...but I read a lot.... so I "know" what other people think is "truth"

25. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Free Thinker (26th May 2021)

26. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

I believe our ancestors are from the Pleiades .
    Perhaps the Annunaki are from their ?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Free Thinker (26th May 2021)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Webz Libri's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No way have the Anunnaki been hanging around on some icy planetoid way out near the orbit of Pluto (or beyond!) waiting patiently for it to gradually get closer. Sitchin was way off base on that.
    hmmm maybe not.... Sitchin says that Nibiru has its own heat source, you know the whole repairing their atmosphere reason for mining gold on earth.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The Anunnaki, who are an ancient race, have advanced spacefaring technology already, and can get here any time they like — and may well be here now. We have no idea what star system they may be from.
    Everyone thinks that the Anunnaki where some kind of StarTrek race with warp drives and all. They were about where we are now, maybe a little farther along. The stories are written... they had to blast off...pillars of smoke...rockets!
    My website: Mysteries Books

+ Reply to Thread