+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Different dimensions and alternate timelines.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member B. Knoka's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Different dimensions and alternate timelines.

Aloha all,
    I’d like to share a couple of things I’ve experienced.

First, back in 2015 I was driving in my truck (I can name the exact spot), then suddenly was pulled out of my body into a position above the continental United States (even though I don’t live on the US mainland) I was shown just the USA, no Canada, no Mexico. Next thing I saw was the continent physically splitting into two and separating. It was at the Mississippi River line (I know my geography very well).
    When I reentered my body I immediately pulled over cause like I said I was driving. My heart rate was very high and it took me a few minutes to calm down, and didn’t know what to think, feel about what just happened. At the time I only told two people close to me what I experienced.
    Looking back and all the things that have happened since in the United States, I chalk it up to a precognition of things to come, not physically, but more energetically, spirituality, and socially.

My next experience was just recently. Last Friday morning January 12, 2018 at 4:30AM.
    I am an early riser, I usually wake at 4AM every day. No alarm, just have a good internal clock I guess.
    I woke on Friday morning went to the restroom, then sat in my reading chair and began listening to a podcast on a history lecture I was trying to catch up on. Headphones were in my ears.
    All of a sudden I started to hear pounding on the outside walls of my house followed by what sounded like machine gun fire for at least 10 seconds, very distinct. I have two dogs and they didn’t budge an inch. So mentally I was like WTF?! I sat up to listen and look around, then all of a sudden the entire room started shaking. We have earthquakes here so shaking is normal for me, but this current shaking was extremely violent. and there was no earthquakes in my area on USGS when I checked later in the day.
    After about 15 seconds of shaking I stood up and walked to my outside window which is a full size sliding glass door, with full size dark blinds. I did not yet open the blinds, yet I could see the outside was lit up like it was the middle of the day! Mind you at 4:30AM.
    As soon as I opened the blinds the shaking stopped and things went back to a dark, clear morning sky. No other members in my family heard or felt anything.
    Interesting right!

I talked to one who I trust and is more spiritually advanced than I and was suggested I may have fallen into an alternate timeline or dimension.

Funny tho that the day after (Saturday) Hawai‘i got that missile scare...

No mind altering substances were being used in either experience and I was completely awake and fully aware during both.

I’m not looking for too deep of an explanation, yet needed to share because this is all new to me. I don’t quite understand the concept of dimensions or alternate timelines.

Those are my two most recent experiences. What do ya’ll think? Thoughts, comments and insights are greatly appreciated.

Mahalo
    -Knoka
    Last edited by B. Knoka; 19th January 2018 at 03:51.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (24th January 2018), Amenjo (19th January 2018), Art (20th January 2018), Aurvandil (19th January 2018), Baby Steps (19th January 2018), Bill Ryan (19th January 2018), Blanket (25th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), Bruno (19th January 2018), ceetee9 (19th January 2018), East Sun (20th January 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), Hervé (19th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018), justntime2learn (19th January 2018), Justplain (19th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th January 2018), Nasu (19th January 2018), Orph (19th January 2018), petra (19th January 2018), Sophocles (19th January 2018), sunwings (19th January 2018), Wind (19th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Different dimensions and alternate timelines.

Very interesting, B. My little brain can only handle one timeline at a time. However, Jane Roberts' Seth, and more recently Bashar, claim that all possibilities act out simultaneously. I have read a physicist's explanation of this using the Heisenberg Uncertainty principal. It appears that our higher selves can key in to this.

For me, I am satisfied to live in my little 4D existence. It's helpful if our higher selves can give us hints now and then, which I believe your experiences may be about. You probably need to look very closely at what these perceptions meant to you, which should bring out some of the deeper meaning.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

B. Knoka (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th January 2018), petra (19th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

B. Knoka, that sounds really trippy. I really hope you were quantum jumping into another timeline and it was not tapping into future events.

I first heard about quantum jumping a few years ago from Mind Valley. They were selling a course to learn how to do it but looking at it again now, it seems to be archived.
    Anyway, it explains it here. Perhaps you can see if it resonates.

http://blog.mindvalleyacademy.com/tag/quantum-jumping

I had a dream maybe 6 months back where I was in a car with unknown people, in an unknown city. I was friends with them and we saw a ufo craft above a busy city center. No one noticed except our group in our car. We were really surprised and our attention was really on this thing. It was a rust colored stingray just hanging vertically in the sky.
    I was reminded of that dream when I saw lights over the busy CBD I was in last weekend and no one, outside my car seemed to even notice the lights cruising about.

I had a dream that was more apocalyptic a few years back and I hope it was just a dream. I had just watched one of the Hunger Games movies.
    I was on ( and this comes to mind but I have to look it up to see how it actually is different to any other "island") an "Atoll", the island was flat and sandy and was scattered with coconut palms. There was very little ground cover as it was very dry. I saw what seemed to be areas of dry sandy flat areas between palms, used for what I thought felt like military vehicles. The day was sunny and clear. I am not sure of the temperature, I was not cold or hot. I was just standing there with no one else about. It was quiet and calm and the sandy car parks were empty, like a place that used to be used but was not now. I could see across the sea to another area of land, perhaps a mainland (or maybe just another island). A nuclear bomb then went off. I just knew it was nuclear or atomic. There was no mushroom cloud. I think there must have been a boom but I can't remember that now, but I think at the time something made it clear it was that. Very shortly after I was aware of a nuclear blast, that I could not see, I felt a shock wave coming. I was a little concerned it would blow me away, but it felt like a breeze over my face as it hit, and a truck that carries maybe fuel, flew through the air, vertically spinning slowly past my head. I felt like I was there, but not there. When I saw the truck fly past me with the shock wave, I looked up. the sky had fractured and I could see like a break in the sky like it was the dome in one of the Hunger Games movies breaking the holographic overlay. I went back to see that clip and it differed from what I saw though. In what I saw, the sky seemed to crackle at the edges of the hole that the bomb had created. I could see a web of lines in the hole.It was if the bomb had penetrated our reality and into another, or that it was breaking an illusion. Something like that. Really hope it was just a fantasy inspired by the Hunger Games movies.

But I think yours sounds like you have glimpsed something not usually accessible B.Knoka.
    Last edited by findingneo; 19th January 2018 at 04:14. Reason: Removed the "w" from hole. Wrong w/hole.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

B. Knoka (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), Bruno (19th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018), Justplain (19th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th January 2018), Orph (19th January 2018), petra (19th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

I agree with your take on it, B, seems like some psychic phenomena because your dogs didn't react.

One time, during the middle of the day, I was sitting at my dining table and talking to my friend when suddenly the light in the house shifted from the normal golden light of the day to the blue light of twilight, there were no lights on.

I was speaking at the time and stopped mid sentence and just looked around the room, confused, not saying a word and trying to figure out what was going on, when my friend said, "I saw that". I asked, "what did you see?" and he replied, "all the light just turned blue".

I went to the front door to check the light outside and it was all the normal golden light of the day. I closed the door and when I reached my friend in the dining area he told me the light shifted back in the house the moment I opened the door.

I can't say what that was for certain but I came to the conclusion it wasn't a psychic moment of some kind (what I would learn from that if it was anyway IDK) because I wasn't the only one who saw it.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), B. Knoka (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), Bruno (19th January 2018), ceetee9 (19th January 2018), Justplain (19th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th January 2018), Orph (19th January 2018), Wind (19th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks

B.Knoka, your experience with the gunfire and banging is reminiscent of when I used to go with my then boyfriend to isolated bothy's in the middle of the Highlands in Scotland with his friends who were both the search and rescue helicopter teams. They would go off ice climbing together during the day and I would wander about on my cross country ski's and they would tell stories around the firey hearth at night where we slept. One story of their real adventures was when 2 team members were out climbing. It was a good walk to where they were to climb in a remote Scottish location and so they camped in a Glen that was more protected from the weather on their way there. They awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of clashing metal, people yelling, and lots of activity. They found there was nothing at all outside going on and the sounds stopped. They were convinced it was the site of a Scottish clan battle hundreds of years previous and they were hearing the ghostly battle as if were happening right then. But that is the past and there has not been an automatic weapon used already where you are (I expect) so it is as if times as well as perhaps places might be accessible though not commonly. I hope it does not work the same way with future stuff being seen in the past in that way.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), B. Knoka (19th January 2018), Justplain (19th January 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th January 2018), Orph (19th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thank you justplain and findingneo,

I usually don’t look much into my dreams, yet I’ve had many interesting UFO dreams involving a combination of destructive and contact with UFO’s. As well asother dreams influnced by my active mind when falling asleep.

I’m a however aware that through the conscious mind by watching or reading(through ones own interpretation) it can affect the dream state. Which is why I don’t put much credence into those types of experiences.

Yet for each experience I had it was not affected by outside influences.

I do however believe in the concept of higher self. And have been trying to connect to mine. I will do a bit of research on the Heisenberg Uncertainty principal.

I’m a pretty technical guy and love to learn how things work, quantum jumping is new to me and sounds intriguing. Thank you for the link.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), Justplain (19th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hawai‘i has a big history of violence as well as a deep spiritual history.
    I have seen apparitions in the lava fields of what’s known as the kings march, a long line of fire torches. And at sacred sites apparitions of beings in circles. I also hear random chanting and drums at different times no matter where I am or what’s going on around me.
    Last edited by B. Knoka; 19th January 2018 at 05:02.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), Justplain (19th January 2018), petra (19th January 2018), Wind (19th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I was actually able to snap a photo of one of the circles with beings dressed in white on top of Mauna Kea (which I saw with my physical eyes), when I know no one was around except me and my wife. Haven’t shown anyone that picture to this day, cause for me it’s sacred. Maybe one day I will share.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), Justplain (19th January 2018), Wind (19th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I agree with your take on it, B, seems like some psychic phenomena because your dogs didn't react.

One time, during the middle of the day, I was sitting at my dining table and talking to my friend when suddenly the light in the house shifted from the normal golden light of the day to the blue light of twilight, there were no lights on.

I was speaking at the time and stopped mid sentence and just looked around the room, confused, not saying a word and trying to figure out what was going on, when my friend said, "I saw that". I asked, "what did you see?" and he replied, "all the light just turned blue".

I went to the front door to check the light outside and it was all the normal golden light of the day. I closed the door and when I reached my friend in the dining area he told me the light shifted back in the house the moment I opened the door.

I can't say what that was for certain but I came to the conclusion it wasn't a psychic moment of some kind (what I would learn from that if it was anyway IDK) because I wasn't the only one who saw it.
    That’s exactly what happened when I opened my blinds!
    Interesting how once you ‘check back in’ with this reality things shift back.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), findingneo (19th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

B. Knoka, those glimpses into other realities and your technical side would be a bit of a left brain, right brain cognitive dissonance kind of feeling I imagine. You could do a lot with that gift, of being able to see those things but with a more logical analytical way of thinking. You would perhaps have a more balanced way of looking at those experiences B. Knoka, without going so much in either the fantasy route, or the complete "it's not real" route, and discover some really interesting and useful stuff for the greater good.

Past Life Regression is a really good way of getting in contact with your Higher Self BTW, either on your own via a guided video or audio, or in person with a Regressionist. PLR makes a link between your everyday waking self and that part of you that is connected to everything and has access to whatever your soul has experienced. If you can have a regression, you can explore those visions and ask your higher self what, and whatever else you want to know. The higher self tends to watch, but not interact with the waking self, in general. At least that is the way I see it. Lyn Buchannan who did Remote Viewing for the military said stuff about RV that I could see in PLR. It made sense when he said something about RV making a link with the Higher self. I can see that is what PLR does. So there are a number of ways, even remote viewing. I expect you can do it with meditation if you do it right.
    Last edited by findingneo; 19th January 2018 at 05:07. Reason: Thought I had put in "B. Knoka " but I had not. I don't have peeps to check my spelling like some do.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

B. Knoka (19th January 2018), Justplain (19th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

B. Knoka and Rachel, I can't help wonder if others in the vicinity of folk who have these experiences are sort of in some sort of "field" around that person so can see stuff too? Checking in on a physical reality kind of way, shifting your perception seems to break the link as well with whatever you are seeing. Well, sometimes it breaks the link, perhaps if the experience it totally tapping into another reality, and not in 3D in front of you.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

B. Knoka (19th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I’ve had one PLR done, it was with a professionaly trained individual who happened to be a close relative of mine who knows my history in this physical body. It was a very violent experience of a past life. Which we came to the conclusion had to do with my violent experience of entering this body(not talking about normal child birth but what I went through at a very early age because my body didn’t want to ‘hang on’ yet somehow my soul did.)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018), petra (19th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    B. Knoka and Rachel, I can't help wonder if others in the vicinity of folk who have these experiences are sort of in some sort of "field" around that person so can see stuff too? Checking in on a physical reality kind of way, shifting your perception seems to break the link as well with whatever you are seeing. Well, sometimes it breaks the link, perhaps if the experience it totally tapping into another reality, and not in 3D in front of you.
    I agree findingneo, rachel’s Experience sounded pretty calm while mine was very nerve racking (not diminishing her experience at all).
    I wanted it to end which is why I went to the window to get some semblance of familiarity/ grounding.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by B. Knoka (here)

Trippy huh? Maybe I'm thinking too much in a linear fashion about what you shared, it could be both; some dimension slipping (have experienced shifting from day to night and back from night to day like that) and psychic combined? Maybe the dogs didn't react because they weren't slipping/shifting and maybe my friend shifted with me (we are very close)?

I don't know, B, it's a slippery landscape alright, difficult to figure out.

All the best, happy travels, hope you keep us updated if you experience more.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 19th January 2018 at 05:44. Reason: Typo

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

B. Knoka (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Trippy huh? Maybe I'm thinking too much in a linear fashion about what you shared, it could be both; some dimenion slipping (have experienced shifting from day to night and back from night to day like that) and psychc combined? Maybe the dogs didn't react because they weren't slipping/shifting and maybe my friend shifted with me (we are very close)?

I don't know, B, it's a slippery landscape alright, difficult to figure out.

All the best, happy travels, hope you keep us updated if you experience more.
    Thank you for your insight Rachel, I was in a different room than the rest of the family so no one was around at the time, dogs sleep right outside of my office and have woken up to lesser noises.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    I agree findingneo, rachel’s Experience sounded pretty calm while mine was very nerve racking (not diminishing her experience at all).
    I wanted it to end which is why I went to the window to get some semblance of familiarity/ grounding.
    All good, you're correct, mine wasn't nerve-wracking at all, just curious.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 19th January 2018 at 05:50. Reason: Typo!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

B. Knoka (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hi B. and thanks for sharing.

Regarding the 2015 OBE, to what extent were you aware, before your experience, of predictions by Cayce and others that the US would be split down the middle at the MIssissippi?

Cheers

M
    Last edited by OopsWrongPlanet?; 19th January 2018 at 06:28. Reason: clarity

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), B. Knoka (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I had heard of Edgar Cayce, and that he had predictions, yet have never gotten into, read any of his writings or predictions. I still haven’t read much about him or his work.

Is there a similarity in what I experienced? It was the only out of body experience I’ve had that I can recall. Mostly because I was pulled out of my body while doing something (driving)
    Last edited by B. Knoka; 19th January 2018 at 06:44.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B. Knoka For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,443 times in 32,921 posts

Do also see this thread:
    (And others with 'timelines' in the title, too )

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), B. Knoka (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018), petra (19th January 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I remember when I was three years old, I was with my mother in disney land. We walked through this one room and I suddenly felt really weird, I said to my mother that I was worried that we were in parallel reality, I have no idea how I knew what a parallel reality was when I was only three, but I just remember knowing for some reason.
    I know lots of people believe that disney has ties to the free masons, and I know free masons like to build right along or on top of major leylines, I also read some were that certain major ley line conjunctions can mess with realities. So that could possible what it was. That or I was just a imaginative child.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blanket For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), B. Knoka (19th January 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), ExomatrixTV (22nd February 2023), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018), sunwings (19th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast