+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Different dimensions and alternate timelines.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Different dimensions and alternate timelines.

Knoka, I deliberately didn't read other user's posts, as I wanted to tell you what my first impression was of your experience. It sounds like an outer manifestation of a real shaking up of you, if that makes sense. It could be a precognition of an awakening to something on your part.

I dreamt of three earthquakes, right before I had three major life experiences, leading to my awakening.

Now, back to read the other posts.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), B. Knoka (19th January 2018), Innocent Warrior (19th January 2018), petra (19th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

One possibility is that of being included in some sort of "video-conferencing" produced by some hypno-telepatho-influencing beings-in-training so as to project onto a specific target without affecting other beings in the vicinity.

Timeline shifts and jumping densities/universes occur anytime one starts daydreaming/fantasizing while waiting for the bus and not realize the bus came by and went... a desynchronization occurs between physical reality and one's mind reality.

Then, there is the conundrum of who/what experiences what, as described by Truman Cash in one of his books that I posted here (<---):

Quote One source I found that recounts an abduction from two, if not three, of the components' perspectives is Truman Cash in one of his e-books (don't remember whether it's "The Programming of a Planet" or "Eye of Ra?"), that is:

One of Truman's recounts describes an abduction where there's a biological body at the wheel of a car, another body being abducted and worked on by the ETs and then someone witnessing the whole thing... all coming back together to swerve the car from running into the ditch.
    Thinking of it, the slapping together of body+mind+spirit to concoct an indvidual being, gives a totally different meaning to the meme "We are all ONE!" as a battle cry of synchronized bodies+minds+spirits... never mind... carry on...

Last edited by Hervé; 20th January 2018 at 13:21.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Aurvandil (19th January 2018), B. Knoka (19th January 2018), petra (19th January 2018), RunningDeer (27th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    It sounds like an outer manifestation of a real shaking up of you, if that makes sense.
    I like the way you put that! I think so too, I just could not think of the words. "outer manifestation" is an awesome bit of terminology. To me it's like extremely sophisticated innuendo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (20th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2