+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Elisa Lam Documentary

1. Link to Post #41
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Elisa Lam Documentary

I think Elisa Lam looks both frightened and under the influence, of whatever. Bi Polar perhaps, and perhaps something unseen. I don't think there is anything in the hall that is physical, but there might be something she thinks she can hear and/or see. Perhaps she can see .....something. She almost looks like she is stroking something with one repeated hand movement.

This case is one of many, the common denominator being the hotel. It housed The Night Stalker who killed at least 13 women and it seems some at least would be found naked. The Night Stalker would enter from the back after a killing having stripped off bloodied clothing to put in the dumpster before going to his room. A copy cat serial killer also killed stayed there later and also killed using the hotel as a base. The hotel was known as "Hotel Suicide" as folk would jump from it's windows and lots of vagrants, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc would stay there. American Horror Story Season 5 was based on this hotel, and it is considered haunted.

Haunted with dark energies/entities that influence folk who are already compromised with their mental/spiritual health seems like the path of least resistance there.

Add On: Interestingly, it is a pet friendly hotel.
    Last edited by findingneo; 22nd January 2018 at 03:20. Reason: Add On:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2018), DNA (22nd January 2018), Ewan (22nd January 2018), Mike (22nd January 2018), Wind (22nd January 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Just have to say , as a flat roofer , and transporting certain heavy items to the roof with small options . To transfer a 115lbs body up a verticle ladder would not be too difficult , the body would bend , therefore being able to balance the body over a shoulder ... Freeing up two hands for the climb .

( sorry , I tried post reply , but didn't work )

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2018), DNA (23rd January 2018), DouglasDanger (24th January 2018), Ewan (23rd January 2018), Mike (23rd January 2018), Tintin (30th January 2018), Wind (23rd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Holy sh!t.

I just googled "Elisa Lam" coincidences, and this is what I found. This is a must read!
    https://inthelandoftheblindoneeyeisk...at-were-given/

And speaking of coincidences, part of this is related to Marcus' last post here, and his reference to the cloaking technology discussed in the book 'Chameleo':

About a month before she died, Elisa tweeted about invisibility technology.

This appears to be clearly ritualistic. Please do read the info in this link!
    Last edited by Mike; 23rd January 2018 at 08:05.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2018), DNA (23rd January 2018), Ewan (23rd January 2018), findingneo (23rd January 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd January 2018), O Donna (23rd January 2018), Tintin (30th January 2018), Wind (23rd January 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Mike, when I think "Invisible light", I think of the light outside the visible to humans spectrum of light, such as infrared, which can sometimes pick up paranormal anomalies ( figures, ufo craft, sky critters, possible portal openings and closings) on a night vision security camera or night vision telescope for instance.

In the comments below the article that your link goes to, there is a woman who said she lived there while she waited for her flights as it was the only place she could afford. She was certain there was a serial killer that lived in the building, who was also after her. She thought that this man had something to do with the death of Elisa. She also said there were lots of criminal activity there, and that she was almost raped, and framed for fraud. She said she escaped and hid until her flight date, but that it was just a very bad place.

I still think it is a portal, one where evil activity is attracted to and amplified by the portal. Add On: And by whatever comes through it.
    Last edited by findingneo; 23rd January 2018 at 10:12. Reason: Add On:

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2018), DNA (24th January 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd January 2018), Mike (23rd January 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

This is the problem with this case. While Paulides is an excellent researcher, we don't have any photos of the water tanks etc. at the time of her death - as far I as know, the main visual evidence is from the elevator, which is extremely weird but not conclusive proof.

Wikipedia, which I do not take as a good source, since they always edit things out which are not mainstream, only says "The tank was drained and cut open since its maintenance hatch was too small to accommodate equipment needed to remove Lam's body". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

There are other Paulides cases which I think are much better, particularly those involving small children travelling long distances alone (often in a short time). Those cases are really impossible to explain by any "normal" means.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2018), DNA (24th January 2018), findingneo (24th January 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd January 2018), Mike (23rd January 2018), Tintin (30th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Every video that I tried to access from that thread is no longer available. Obviously, this information has been suppressed. However, I think the current rush of truth will bring it to the forefront again.

This is a truth whose time has come, and I don't feel like it can be restrained.

"Scalar Physics" ... Nice to know the term for research purposes.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

avid (23rd January 2018), BMJ (24th January 2018), DNA (24th January 2018), findingneo (24th January 2018), Hervé (23rd January 2018), Mike (23rd January 2018), Tintin (30th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Yes that was a seriously strange case. Thank you for the link, I will watch with interest.

Definitely at the heart of the mystery has to be the Cecil Hotel. That place has a very weird, disturbing history.

In its 90 year history, there has been (I quote): at least sixteen deaths, resulting from non-natural causes: either as a result of suicide, accident or murder.

If visiting Los Angeles, I think it would be wise to check in to almost any other hotel.

Yep, the Cecil has been the site of many disturbing events.

It should be noted that it is next to skid row, and is frequented by vagrants and homeless folks. It is not in the best area.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Hotel

Sometimes bad events beget other bad events, and a cloud of negative energy coalesces and kind of takes on a life of its own. These areas may act as a devils' playground, and attract all sorts of nefarious people and *non people*.

Indeed, if one considers all the facts and weird coincidences in this story, it almost feels like Elisa had an appointment with death.
    Perhaps the negativity of the area birthed some kind of thoughtform that may be responsible? It's not unheard of for tulpas to become independent and wreak havoc.

This is 100% speculation, of course.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2018), findingneo (24th January 2018), Mike (23rd January 2018), Wind (24th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Could well be tulpa/egrigor thought forms there Indigris, that would make sense, and I do think that level of negativity creates openings into darker places as well, letting stuff through to manipulate folk to do dark stuff.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2018), DouglasDanger (24th January 2018), Mike (24th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

This was done by two human men with the influence of a specific entity that claims "domain" over this hotel. What draws so many predators to this hotel? actions and rituals done over many years. We all know the name Richard Ramirez, what he did and what influenced him ( although he claimed it was "the devil" we know better, that there is many many more than one "devil"). This "Entity" is not one to trifle with, never mention its name aloud nor in print unless you want to deal with it for several years giving yourself several losses and heart aches before you force it to detach from you. This will not be the last mysterious death or murder in The Hotel Cecil until it is destroyed, the land under it Blessed and forbidden to be built upon ever again. I apologize for my vagueness a run in last week punctured a lung and I am still recovering. These entities "devils"don't want me dead just suffering, they are upset with the deal I have been granted.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2018), DNA (24th January 2018), Mike (24th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Hi there DouglasDanger, What "deal" are you talking about? What 2 men and what entity?

I don't mind if members post personal psychic impressions in the thread, just please be clear about them. Thanks. Otherwise things will get ever murkier than they already are.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (29th January 2018), DNA (24th January 2018), Spellbound (25th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Oh! Creeping me out a bit DouglasDanger. I don't want to know what the answer is to Mike's question, so won't be back. Going to look out that copy of Mary Poppins, my fluffy purry cat and a mug of hot coco, (and blanky). leavin ya to it. Night.

You can get a bit swallowed up by the dark if you don't take the time to do some nice stuff DouglasDanger. Maybe you should look after you for a bit so that you don't vibrate at the same rate as the darkness. Looking at it is one thing, but if you stay there without coming up for air it can consume you.x
    Last edited by findingneo; 29th January 2018 at 12:09.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (29th January 2018), Ewan (26th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Holy sh!t.

I just googled "Elisa Lam" coincidences, and this is what I found. This is a must read!
    https://inthelandoftheblindoneeyeisk...at-were-given/

And speaking of coincidences, part of this is related to Marcus' last post here, and his reference to the cloaking technology discussed in the book 'Chameleo':

About a month before she died, Elisa tweeted about invisibility technology.

This appears to be clearly ritualistic. Please do read the info in this link!

I just re-read this little journey we went on together.

Pretty crazy and cool really. This has got to be one of my favorite threads where we go back and forth and came up with some pretty incredible conjecture.
    We went from David Paulides and his Missing 411 hints that some type of portal or teleportation took place to something just as incredible and maybe even more far out. I initially concluded that teleportation and or a portal were not needed to get her into that tank and I started losing interest until I started following up on that scene in the elevator where she is interacting with something that does not seem to be there.
    And then throw in that a military related program was initiated for testing a new strain of tuberculosis and they utilized it by infecting the person of Elisa Lam, who by being placed in a water tank then tainted the water and spread the infection. Note the name of the tuberculosis strain that broke out after her death was named (Lam, Elisa).
    We then focused on the weird elevator scene and found for reasons we do not know why these same people who infected her with a spreadable infection employed personnel equipped with technology hinted at in the CHAMELEO thread which appears to be invisibility and cloaking technology.
    Was the invisibility technology used as some sort of bait being as she had a voiced interest in invisibility technology?
    Was her name a factor in her sacrifice (Lam)? And being as that most sacrifices are considered more powerful if the person being sacrificed gives their consent was the technology used to acquire her trust and thus her consent? The footage in the elevator absolutely looks like she is interacting with an invisible presence, especially as she is seen pushing up against something we can not see.
    There was a company said to be working on invisibility technology renting one of the rooms in the hotel.
    Last edited by DNA; 24th June 2018 at 17:51.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2018), Mike (24th June 2018), Spellbound (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Here’s a weird, and I mean weird item from the author.

Go to about 10:12 of this video and listen closely.

I’ll summarize but you won’t believe it so go to the video. Apparently, the CDC was investigating at the same time as her death some massive spread of TB. This according to a newspaper two days after they found her body

And they were going to perform a test called LAM/ELISA TB test!
    THE TEST IS 8 YEARS OLD!

This is either a government op or the Skinwalker ranch hotel!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

BMJ (3rd August 2018), DNA (25th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2018), Mike (24th June 2018), Valerie Villars (25th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3