Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Default Protecting Crystals from Computers and Wifi

Hello
    I have just a quick question ...
    I work from home and I would love to have crystals on my desk (which also has my PC and various equipment) but I don't want to put them in harms way!
    Am I over-reacting by wondering if computers also have a detrimental effect on crystals too and not just us humans?
    I'm aware I can use black tourmaline etc but I have some lovely, vibrant, beautiful pieces that would be wonderful to have around as I work but I don't want to harm them.

Thanks in advance for me being able to ask this kind of question here - can you imagine the response if I asked this out in the world of the wider Web lol!

xxx

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

avid (21st January 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), ghostrider (21st January 2018), Mercedes (22nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018), petra (21st January 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Protecting Crystals from Computers and Wifi

I'm sure someone here on the Forum will have an answer for you, even though I don't!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (21st January 2018), Mercedes (22nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I don't know about if computers could be harmful but I have heard to keep a Quartz near your stone to enhance it's power. Don't take my word for it though... that's the word of a vending machine (lol) Ref Item #3 on http://reliable-vendor.com/bulk-vend...t-top-5-6/1764

Also my friend told me crystals get energy from moon light, I found this article about a lady who cleanses her crystals which maybe helpful, Ref: http://ashleyneese.com/full-moon-crystal-cleanse/

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

avid (21st January 2018), Bassplayer1 (21st January 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I use black tourmaline,as it dissipates negative energy both emf and pshyic,and as it repels they don't need charging.if you do feel like charging normal sunlight is fine.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

avid (21st January 2018), Bassplayer1 (21st January 2018), Ecnal61 (22nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I don't know about if computers could be harmful but I have heard to keep a Quartz near your stone to enhance it's power. Don't take my word for it though... that's the word of a vending machine (lol) Ref Item #3 on http://reliable-vendor.com/bulk-vend...t-top-5-6/1764

Also my friend told me crystals get energy from moon light, I found this article about a lady who cleanses her crystals which maybe helpful, Ref: http://ashleyneese.com/full-moon-crystal-cleanse/
    Thank you for sharing these Petra!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

avid (21st January 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018), petra (21st January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    I use black tourmaline,as it dissipates negative energy both emf and pshyic,and as it repels they don't need charging.if you do feel like charging normal sunlight is fine.
    That's interesting samildamach, thank you. If Black Tourmaline repels than perhaps it doesn't receive any 'damage?' I've also heard that you know when Black Tourmaline has run its course and is tired because it starts to turn white which is a helpful indicator.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm curious too If some computers have Quartz inside of them... maybe it could be a good thing? Seems kind of silly though I know.
    There's another article here called What Gemstones can i place beside my computer? so someone else is thinking the same thing anyway! You're probably onto something.

The instructions that came inside my Mystic Gemstones tell me to keep my pouch with my 2 stones in it on the left side of my body, so I can't really see them, but I know they are there. They don't seem to work for me though unfortunately (EDIT:: OR maybe they do...), but they sure are pretty

::EDIT::

I found out more about the kind of quartz that came with the stones I have. I had no idea there's so many quartz variations, it's mind boggling! Ref: https://www.healing-crystals-for-you...ormations.html

Mine are the Crystal Ball kind. From the website:

Quote Crystal Balls are also known as Spheres, and have been traditionally fashioned from either clear quartz or clear calcite.

If you wish to use quartz, while any type of quartz can be used, clear quartz is customary. When I say clear quartz, this also includes quartz with inclusions like the sphere shown here.

Quartz crystal spheres have an advantage over and above other types of crystal, because they have wonderful amplification properties, and because they can be programmed to aid you to use them.

The sphere or orb shape is commonly used as a tool for scrying, meaning that they can be used to look at past, future or present events. They may aid you to gain understanding of what has happened, or what will happen.

Due to their amplification properties they can also be used as a healing tool. They are one of the most potent healing tools to use for sending distance healing, as they may boost the energy sent simply by placing your hands on the sphere while sending.

Balls made of other types of quartz are also powerful. Balls can be made of other types of quartz, like the Strawberry Quartz sphere on the right.

Quartz crystal balls may be made from Rose Quartz or Amethyst Crystal which are wonderful used in your home or in a healing room, as they resonate wonderful healing energy into their surroundings, as the energy resonates from all over the ball.

They may also assist you to make contact with your spirit guide. Spirit guides may make themselves known to you via an image that appears in the crystal ball. Using a crystal ball may also boost psychic gifts, including psychic visions, also known as clairvoyant abilities.
    Last edited by petra; 21st January 2018 at 18:13.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), Mercedes (22nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I've heard crystals absorb negative energy, and when they do they turn dark and its best to place them outside and bury them ... if devices harm them you will know by the color change ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), Mercedes (22nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

You can soak crystals in salt water, then rinse and place outside on the earth for further cleansing and recharging, then they are good to go again.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), Mercedes (22nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (21st January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Our hearts are crystals, too. Thoughts and intentions and emotions have an effect on everything around you.

Love your computer!

Bose has determined that all things have consciousness; consciousness is everywhere.

Related links:

Chandra Bose and Vedantic Science
    https://digitalcommons.trinity.edu/c...ness%20bose%22

Consciousness and metals
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/sdr/sdr08.htm

The Consciousness of Water and Plants
    http://in5d.com/the-consciousness-of-water-and-plants/

Obtaining consciousness from Metal
    https://www.kymiaarts.com/blog/the-acetate-path

You are the King of your own consciousness.

Just another perspective...

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 21st January 2018 at 19:38.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), GaelVictor (22nd January 2018), ghostrider (22nd January 2018), leavesoftrees (22nd January 2018), Mercedes (22nd January 2018), Nasu (22nd January 2018), petra (22nd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    That's interesting samildamach, thank you. If Black Tourmaline repels than perhaps it doesn't receive any 'damage?' I've also heard that you know when Black Tourmaline has run its course and is tired because it starts to turn white which is a helpful indicator.
    Yes that's right it's one of the few crystals that doesn't need recharging ,you can feel it's aura and on the ones Iam using it's still there a year later

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Michelle Marie (22nd January 2018), petra (22nd January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm curious too If some computers have Quartz inside of them... maybe it could be a good thing? Seems kind of silly though I know.
    There's another article here called What Gemstones can i place beside my computer? so someone else is thinking the same thing anyway! You're probably onto something.

The instructions that came inside my Mystic Gemstones tell me to keep my pouch with my 2 stones in it on the left side of my body, so I can't really see them, but I know they are there. They don't seem to work for me though unfortunately (EDIT:: OR maybe they do...), but they sure are pretty

::EDIT::

I found out more about the kind of quartz that came with the stones I have. I had no idea there's so many quartz variations, it's mind boggling! Ref: https://www.healing-crystals-for-you...ormations.html

Mine are the Crystal Ball kind. From the website:

Quote Crystal Balls are also known as Spheres, and have been traditionally fashioned from either clear quartz or clear calcite.

If you wish to use quartz, while any type of quartz can be used, clear quartz is customary. When I say clear quartz, this also includes quartz with inclusions like the sphere shown here.

Quartz crystal spheres have an advantage over and above other types of crystal, because they have wonderful amplification properties, and because they can be programmed to aid you to use them.

The sphere or orb shape is commonly used as a tool for scrying, meaning that they can be used to look at past, future or present events. They may aid you to gain understanding of what has happened, or what will happen.

Due to their amplification properties they can also be used as a healing tool. They are one of the most potent healing tools to use for sending distance healing, as they may boost the energy sent simply by placing your hands on the sphere while sending.

Balls made of other types of quartz are also powerful. Balls can be made of other types of quartz, like the Strawberry Quartz sphere on the right.

Quartz crystal balls may be made from Rose Quartz or Amethyst Crystal which are wonderful used in your home or in a healing room, as they resonate wonderful healing energy into their surroundings, as the energy resonates from all over the ball.

They may also assist you to make contact with your spirit guide. Spirit guides may make themselves known to you via an image that appears in the crystal ball. Using a crystal ball may also boost psychic gifts, including psychic visions, also known as clairvoyant abilities.
    These are excellent resources Petra, thank you! My understanding is (correct me if I'm mistaken), that wearing crystals on the left of our bodies helps facilitate our own healing and wearing them on the right extends aspects of our potential out to others.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    You can soak crystals in salt water, then rinse and place outside on the earth for further cleansing and recharging, then they are good to go again.
    I guess the earth provides a safe place to hibernate and recharge. I live in an apartment but also lucky to make music, so I've been hoping that sound will help them instead.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Our hearts are crystals, too. Thoughts and intentions and emotions have an effect on everything around you.

Love your computer!

Bose has determined that all things have consciousness; consciousness is everywhere.

Related links:

Chandra Bose and Vedantic Science
    https://digitalcommons.trinity.edu/c...ness%20bose%22

Consciousness and metals
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/sdr/sdr08.htm

The Consciousness of Water and Plants
    http://in5d.com/the-consciousness-of-water-and-plants/

Obtaining consciousness from Metal
    https://www.kymiaarts.com/blog/the-acetate-path

You are the King of your own consciousness.

Just another perspective...

MM
    Thank you for your help Michelle xx

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Mercedes (22nd January 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd January 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

I do not recall where I read that it is the sun that recharges them.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Michelle Marie (22nd January 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    I do not recall where I read that it is the sun that recharges them.
    Moonlight consists of mostly sunlight, so maybe it's like a combination. It's not as if the moon is actually giving off light of course.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Mercedes (24th January 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread