+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interesting lights captured in New Zealand

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

Default Interesting lights captured in New Zealand

The lights appear to interact and it happens at a special moment while the owner watches a calf birth...

Quote On the 3rd of January on of our subscribers send us this weird footage of UFO encounter. She was watching out for a cow that was about to giving birth when she suddenly saw this weird light outside over the field. Her first thought was that these lights were part of a military operation, but after a minute or two realized she was witnessing something else. After the sighting the cow gave birth to 2 young calves. She send us the footage and she hopes we can find out what it was she saw...
    Last edited by mojo; 23rd January 2018 at 01:30.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

alexius (25th January 2018), Desire (23rd January 2018), EFO (23rd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (23rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2018), ghostrider (23rd January 2018), Inversion (23rd January 2018), Noelle (23rd January 2018), Patient (23rd January 2018), petra (29th January 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Default Re: Interesting lights captured in New Zealand

@ 3m 22sec, something moves fast.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Desire (23rd January 2018), EFO (23rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2018), Inversion (23rd January 2018), mojo (23rd January 2018), Noelle (23rd January 2018), Patient (23rd January 2018), petra (29th January 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

This is very similar to something I witnessed in Vancouver British Columbia. 3 lights that seemed to be interacting with each other - but I saw them moving slightly faster and more playful in their movements in relation to each other. Of course though, given that with this type of sighting it is difficult to gauge distance and their movements with each other would be based on your perspective to their position.
    When I saw this, I felt drawn to the window to look - they moved around. One left the area completely moving extremely fast then the remaining 2 merged into one and that one remained in place and looked like it was a star in the sky. I watched as long as I could but it remained in position. I was standing looking at it for probably another 20-30 minutes.

Looking at this video alone a person might think that it could be an optical illusion - a reflection from another light source. But having had a similar personal sighting, I am thankful and happy to see someone that has captured this on video and that I was able to see it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

alexius (25th January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (25th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2018), mojo (23rd January 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

It looks like a triangle rotating irregularly. Not saying it is solid between the lights though. This has been picked up by folk with good telescopes around Melbourne, Australia (just across the water from the above video).

U.F.O. Lou (the Australian one, not the U.S. one) has constructed a varo night vision scope (he got the main part on ebay from a decommissioned Russian tank apparently), and he sets his camera rolling all night, night after night. He says between himself and others in Melbourne, the triangle with 3 lights has been captured at tleast 10 times in the recent past.

My nephew saw one the same, cruising low, slow and horizontal over Melbourne one night when he put out the trash.He does not entertain the existence of the paranormal and says it will be just something man made. Yep? Like what?

I was going to comment on that fast moving light too, at the bottom of the screen. I see those as well. They are part of the phenomenon. I have seen them in white, green and red. They dash about.

Add On: When I say they are part of the phenomenon, I mean part of paranormal phenomenon in general. They seem to be "orb" like, and conscious.
    Last edited by findingneo; 23rd January 2018 at 06:02. Reason: Add On

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

alexius (25th January 2018), EFO (23rd January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (25th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd January 2018), mojo (23rd January 2018), Patient (23rd January 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    The lights appear to interact and it happens at a special moment while the owner watches a calf birth...

Quote On the 3rd of January on of our subscribers send us this weird footage of UFO encounter. She was watching out for a cow that was about to giving birth when she suddenly saw this weird light outside over the field. Her first thought was that these lights were part of a military operation, but after a minute or two realized she was witnessing something else. After the sighting the cow gave birth to 2 young calves. She send us the footage and she hopes we can find out what it was she saw...
    1:48-1:49 mark - I'm sure you already see it at the bottom of the video.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

alexius (25th January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (25th January 2018), mojo (23rd January 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

For the record. Early morning the 3rd of January 2018 I was sitting on a ferry between Sandvikvåg and Halhjem in Norway and experienced an identical light show on the coastline. Wow, what a deja-vu experience I just got.

Edit. Spelling mistake
    Last edited by alexius; 24th January 2018 at 10:29.
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexius For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (25th January 2018), mojo (23rd January 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

In reference to the flash of light at the bottom of the video, not mentioned on the video, but mentioned by members here, I said that I thought they were in attendance more and more now, around paranormal activity. By timely chance (yet again), a radio interview just released in the last half hour by Linda Moulton Howe talks about the firefly bright light around the Sasquatch phenomenon from around about the 20 minute mark.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlYz...r8Uwk-Bsii2V-6

BTW, alexis, your sitting on a "fairy" activity, reminds me of my daughter's book...
    [url]https://www.fishpond.com.au/Books/Lady-Cottingtons-Pressed-Fairy-Letters-Brian-Froud/9781862057081?

And at about 32 minutes, I just heard Linda Moulton Howe say that it appears that the ufo intelligence can tune in to certain peoples brain waves to let only them see some sightings. Yes I have thought that too for a while now, but after my sighting on the 13th Jan that I spoke about somewhere on Avalon, I started to wonder though as well, perhaps it is not "always" that way though. My last sighting, I got the feeling the ufo was observing everyone during an event, and only me and a friend in another location saw it, apparently. Was wondering if being aware of such things allows a human brain to tune into their cloaked frequency, so they can be seen, as well? But then it is only a matter of a second or two before they pick up in one persons change in awareness/frequency of what is going on?
    Last edited by findingneo; 24th January 2018 at 01:41. Reason: Added some sentences to clarify.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

alexius (25th January 2018), Flowerpunkchip (25th January 2018), mojo (24th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

That ufo I mention above, was no more than a drone. I saw it another night and watched it until it landed.

The funny thing was, I was annoyed that I had invested thought into that perhaps the drone being a ufo, for a week or two, although I was still checking out drone pilots. As I walked away from seeing the drone land, thinking "that wasn't a ufo", I was walking in a very big crowd of people, back to cars. As it happened, I looked up and saw what seemed the mischievous lights that I normally see, just a flicker/spark, from darkness in the sky, usually two or three to say, nope, that wasn't a ufo, but here we are. No one else noticed it. How ironic. I didn't say anything.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (29th January 2018), petra (29th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread