+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP Paul Von Ward Author and Past Life Researcher

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default RIP Paul Von Ward Author and Past Life Researcher

September 11, 1939 - December 30, 2017

Late last night while doing some past life research work, something made me Google fellow colleague and researcher Paul Von Ward, as I had not heard from him in a long time. My fears were confirmed when his obituary popped up at the top of the search page.

Paul had been a mentor to myself and Twin Soul /past life research partner James. We met Paul for the first time in the spring of 2015. We originally had contacted him because his work was somewhat mirroring our own past life research. We were excited he was using Biometrics, a field of science to help confirm proper identifications, something we were hoping to do with the aid of iris scans. We wanted to learn about his technique of measuring faces for confirming identities. Paul was gracious enough to invite us to his home in Dahlonega, GA to further assist. Since he was 5 hours away from where James lived, I flew out to North Carolina and from there we drove to Paul’s home. He had a beautiful place, shared with his wife Tonette, nestled within a landscaped oasis surrounded by wildlife and endless trees. I loved his office which was in a separate building tucked behind their house. He had a bookcase from floor to ceiling filled with a plethora of books on just about any ‘alternative’ topic you could imagine. I could have sat there for hours exploring.

For 2 days solid we poured over our findings(our cases) and methodologies into the wee hours of the night. Paul was tremendous in his support and we are so grateful for the time he spent to enhance and expand our knowledge in the reincarnation field. If I had lived closer I would have jumped at the opportunity to work as his apprentice. He showed us how to measure faces compared to who we were. I think I was the first person he ever measured compared to a death mask. Like a father showing his child how to take their first steps, he was patient and meticulous to ensure our understanding so we could replicate our new founded awareness to future cases. He was pleased with our work and found our evidence compelling enough to include in his next upcoming book. He asked if we would assist in writing The Soul Genome II, which I think would have been his 11th publication. Unfortunately, shortly after meeting Paul and before we could gain significant ground, he began to have health challenges which eventually led to a lung cancer diagnosis. I have no doubt Paul fought gallantly to beat the odds, as he would have wanted to continue had his number not been called.

Paul departed this 3D world on December 30, 2017. We are so sad to see him go, but our beliefs in reincarnation, assures us that Paul has merely continued on in his journey within another dimension. Paul will live on within our future work together as we hope to include portions of his methodology in our case studies. Bless you Paul, you will be missed, and we shall never forget you….may we meet again and by all means feel free to drop us clues or download information that may enhance our studies 'for we have eyes to see and ears to hear'!

Paul played an important role in history as one of the Founding Fathers of The United States of America, James Madison. His legacy stills lives on today and I have no doubt his legacy within the reincarnation field will carry on in the same manner. Paul cared deeply about this country and he was a person of community often participating in local charity work.

Name:  crop comparison.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  7.1 KB

Paul’s obituary can be found here:
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/was...?pid=187760212

And his work seen here:
    http://www.reincarnationexperiment.org/

TV Investigation of Reincarnation Experiment

Last edited by we-R-one; 27th January 2018 at 18:59.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: RIP Paul Von Ward Author and Past Life Researcher

I sent a brief email to George Knapp of Coast to Coast am in regards to Paul's passing as George has interviewed Paul before. I asked if he could share a few brief words about Paul to honor him on his show tonight. I got a quick response back from George saying he would.....I'm not sure if Coast to Coast has reported it or not, as the funeral was only January 14th. As long as they haven't, I'm sure George will say something tonight on the first half of his show, take a listen if you have time and are interested.

If you click onto this link you will find Paul's interview with George Knapp from May 22, 2011:
    http://www.reincarnationexperiment.o...nterviews.html

+ Reply to Thread