+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secret of the Lorentz Equation

1. Link to Post #1
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default [B]Secret of the Lorentz Equation[/B]

[I am seeking a discussion on the content of this paper.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sidney46d; 28th January 2018 at 16:13. Reason: Bold the title

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sidney46d For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th February 2018), Baby Steps (25th February 2018), Bill Ryan (27th January 2018), BMJ (29th January 2018), Bob (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), gaiagirl (28th January 2018), toppy (28th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: [B]Secret of the Lorentz Equation[/B]

Quote Posted by sidney46d (here)
    [I am seeking a discussion on the content of this paper.

I'll jump in..

Questions then..,
    • is one's interest in understanding the "motor" effect of the design, or
    • next question any alteration of "space time" when the device's disk is "rotating"
    • next question any generation of extra energy coming from the system (more out than in)

Each question opens up a "discussion" about the paper and it's contents.

Folks could take a look at "What is the Lorentz Equation" to have a primer at the outset as not too many folk have ever heard of Lorentz

I'll arbitrarily pick this video for the introduction. Don't worry about the math, the concepts are fascinating tho..

MODS: this thread might NOT belong in SCIENCE ("Alternative" Science possibly) - depends on if the OP post 1's interests are more geared to "space-time travel" or "Free Energy" (subforum in Alt Sci) - need clarification pls
    Last edited by Bob; 3rd February 2018 at 03:40.

4. Link to Post #3
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Secret of the Lorentz Equation

I already understand the motor effect of the design as we performed an experiment that showed the effect that it was an emission. We hung the motor assembly including the power supply and locked the rotor. The whole assembly shifted off the vertical (independently of the earth's magnetic field) when powered.
    I do not know anything really about space-time effects, but was startled to realize that for an extremely short time energy flows from the magnetic field before the normal electric field as a source. I am about to post an older paper which does show that mass is made up of an electric charge, a magnetic field and time as the three variables!
    We did have anomalous results in an independent test of a larger prototype which did seem to show excess energy external from the applied power supply. However we have not repeated these tests due to financial constraints.
    Your video is great, so thank you for that.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidney46d For This Post:

Bob (8th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Post Re: Secret of the Lorentz Equation

This paper was from a calculus derivation.
    Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sidney46d For This Post:

Bob (8th February 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK Sidney - so relativistic mass change, I would assume then the re-collapse of the mass is where the extra energy can be logically extracted. The question would be system-wide, how much more energy goes in to get that energy out (through mass collapse).. If over unity one has something, else it is a "motor" using motor concepts, just a unique way.. Also reminds me of the copper disc motors we have in clocks (ac drive in, motor action out, with a perpendicular coil across the disc). My suggestion is try pyrolytic carbon as the material. That's what I am working with for perpetual antigravity using magnetic pinning (field direction and virtual shielding). Bob

9. Link to Post #6
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bob, You have hit the nail on the head. The conditions of the applied power supply which was DC immediately takes the disc out of the conditions gleaned by the first paper. We needed a static magnetic field with a very fast applied electric field! So DC voltage is out of the question.
    Why pyrolitic carbon? And where would I get some?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidney46d For This Post:

Bob (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hia Sidney - pyrolytic carbon (also called pyrolytic-graphite) - totally pins a static magnetic field within the nano-tubes within the structure, probably the best shield I have seen that uses pinning - similar to room temp superconductors which will exclude magnetic fields - pyrolytic carbon traps (pins) the fields within.. Perfect for "magnetic wiring" (channeling magnetic fields). What I wanted to do was the equivalent of a Searl disc setup with the pyrolytic carbon. A better way to channel.. One could turn on and off the "reluctance" using a biasing magnetic field, or a biasing thermal field for modulation. After the field is off the pyrolytic carbon returns to its full pinning ability.

Check out this video - here is a slab of the stuff floating (full anti-gravity effect) above a stack of magnets. I've done this with 4 of these magnets with a piece of the stuff I have... as well as setup a system between two pyrolytic carbon slabs, using a secondary biasing magnet (a simple refrigerator magnet of all things) above it, with a variable distance adjustment (all nylon mounts).. between the two slabs is a little neodymium magnet that has been floating effortlessly with no external current, no control electronics for about 14 years so far !

I demo'd this 14 years ago to a "free energy" researcher, and showed him the potential modifications for the power generation and levitation system, and his 'network' poo poo'd it saying ah that stuff, it's useless, it's not useless provided one knows how to work with it (and has a good background in the work of all the other gravity generator systems/free energy systems developers (mil onwards).. (no element 151 needed)..

You know there is an 'inside joke' where the so called element "115" is the power behind the anti-grav of the triangles.. The inside joke is really the ELEMENT is 151 and anyone using enough of that in their designs certainly WILL see levitation (before they pass-out)

Spinning this up to mach speeds would be exciting..

Manufacturer: https://www.cfccarbon.com/pyrolytic-graphite
    Last edited by Bob; 9th February 2018 at 16:35.

12. Link to Post #8
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bob, The video is interesting. Why is the graphite moving around so much? And all all those squares separate magnets?
    Did you look at the older paper? The one relating mass to an electric field and a magnetic field? I would like to develop a series of equations to optimize the parameters because I believe it will point to portal access to the zero point field from which we all know there is almost unlimited power available.
    Are you doing funded research or is it like me using own funds to carry the work forward?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sidney46d For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Sidney - I've looked at both papers. The video author was moving the tray that the magnets are on to have the pyrolytic carbon slide around demonstrating the absolutely wonderful floating ability. The height remains constant. I do all my own research when I get motivated. Hand to mouth obviously has its limitations such as speed of development and release. I'm just starting to release data from 1965'ish on laser fusion and transmutation (more energy out than in focusing on controlled neutron generation and stimulation). Such is more along the cold fusion concepts, but using specific geometrical control methods on the sub-atomic scale, not the macroscopic later-day cold fusion). Lorentz had always fascinated me back in the mid 60's, then I moved past that with an eye on it for time-dialation.. Still that was not really what I considered ideal, but adequate for a mechanical model.. "Mass" still can be considered a function of mechanical, and mechanical "systems" where as the electrical and magnetic need direction and constriction. Mass keeps it all together.. Magnetic and electric have no such "dimensional" quality.. so one's translation needs to take into account "restriction" effects, to become a stable "mass".. That then gets one into looking at the sub-atomics, which is where I eventually went about 1969ish, mapping dimensions. GPS was my innovation back then although not called that at the time, such name was when it was stolen by the air-farce and defense department (given to peterson AFB to have legitimacy).. But my concepts about simple dimensional mapping were never-the-less valid to easily define structure using that equation system (based on pure geometry)..

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is "gravity neutralization" in action

A simple apparatus it is to demo the effect.

A movie and a still snapshot of the little pyrolytic gravity neutralizing (magnetic pinning) apparatus I put together 14 years ago. It's been floating there without any failure or decrease in the fields.

Total cost less labor about 5$ US

Snapshot of the apparatus

This system could have the magnet spun up to lorentz contraction speeds, and a field pickup coil placed around the air-gap to pick off the "effects"

This concept also makes zero friction magnetic bearings a reality.. totally "floating" center armature could be possible.

IMPORTANCE of this technique - NOTHING is consumed in the setup.. No liquid helium is needed, no active power to keep the levitation running. It is not using up energy to levitate. There is no "power supply" needed, so the lorentz effect could be used as a principle.. Just don't need the "rotor" concept using that method, potentially an advantage for such development..

I would suppose then when energy IS added to it, to spin it up (like what you did with the larger power supply driven disc system), and reference frames are shifted through rotational reference frames changing the time dilating effects kick in. (and probably a lot of other effects, such as extra energy out through the frame drag/collapse).. like usable power could come out.. You saw the lag in the output of your electrical coil. I'll get into some of the theory behind what I believe deals with the "lags" and leads in subsequent posts. These earlier posts are 'thought sharing' so we can be on similar pages, my first questions to you were trying to determine what exactly are you wanting to discuss, what is the end result, building a Motor, or wanting to address or figure out why some anomalies appear.. ergo the questions to you.

rotational acceleration - or change in reference frames due to rotation - https://physics.info/rotational-dynamics/
    Last edited by Bob; 15th February 2018 at 07:15.

16. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

First link unavailable on youtube.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

17. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    First link unavailable on youtube.
    refresh - was adding a new link

Although the below is "fiction", the H. G. Wells "Time machine" the concept of the rotating reference frame "bubble" such as what if the "rotating disc" was made out of magnetics plus pyrolytic carbon for "frame capture"... is it really fiction if one knows what the rotational material is made of and has an understanding of what happens with as you say Lorentz contraction/dilation effects? Maybe something like a SEARL disc.. is what I pointed out, but using the right magnetic pinning substance in construction.

To me seeing this mockup from the 'fictional movie' showed me an illustration of rotating frames; and a direct stylized albeit amusing story prop that may have had a bit more deeper meaning to it, than some prop maker's pretty toy. To me I felt it smacked of Lorentz and time dilation. That's why I put it up, to share someone was thinking on the lines of a rotating time projection 'bubble'.. First time I saw that I recall spending hours and hours in the library reading up on Maxwell, Faraday, Lorentz, looking for a way to put meaning to all that. Magnetics, electric and time, space time.. Sure seemed like the big 3 were needed to understand.. So my posts to you will share some of the importance of those big 3. It's more than just writing an equation or a dozen of them, to me it is to understand where they were coming from, to get the rest of the story which is sterilized out when just looking at their 'physics'..

(I observed and pondered on the experimenter's "crystal" that he inserts into the console could simply be a "time reference" or a quartz point which stored all the reference frames of it's creation within..There's no reason to really do that for a simple movie, just flip a lever, not worry that it has to be made of crystal unless there is a potential reason for it.. So I connected dots, and conjectured what is so important about that particular material, the quartz lever, somehow being linked up to the "time reference indicator".. So here is the reasoning's logic based on a researcher who did use crystals in very amazing ways. Vogel was quite into using quartz points and accessing their "angles" (energy impinging on key angles into the crystal for tuning)... HG Wells, fiction, maybe not..)... I never met Vogel personally, but Andrija Puharich gave me a handful of some of his prize crystal points and synthetics to work with.. - ah those were the days..

so a PS - then in your motor, you are creating rotating reference frames, then time alteration happens a well as the "mass effect" from which to pull energy. I feel the hint has been there in other words for a long time, and HG for whatever reason seemed to continually bring things which obviously were "futuristic".. certainly an interesting possibility..
    Last edited by Bob; 15th February 2018 at 07:28.

18. Link to Post #13
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bob,
    Your posts get more and more interesting but I may need a course from you to understand exactly what you are promoting. I used to follow Nassim Haremein's work on the density of the continuum where its value certainly shows the almost infinite source of energy that is there. The momentum of the establishment is very hard to change and there are more forces unbeknown to us that have to be negated before our ideas can gain acceptance. I have no doubt that free energy has been with us for millennia, but the question is when will it be allowed into the mainstream?
    I am now studying toroids. Have you ever looked at them?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidney46d For This Post:

Bob (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I really don't follow Nassim or the spiral torrid. I ran some tests many years ago which consisted of a combo of torrid plus solenoid plus HV and dc and ac modulation, plus static magfields using supermagnet rings.. AND of all things x-ray modulation thru the center.. That setup was designed to focus x-rays by compressing space-time (a gravitational lens in other words).. Very interesting story with that whence powered up.. that experiment was put away a long time ago, and I don't have anything currently up and running other than the simple pyrolytic system shared.

Not promoting anything really for anyone in the thread, just that pyrolytic carbon I feel would be a better material for the lorentz contraction mass effect to energy production, if that is what you are looking for, and that to note that time-effects would happen from rotational lorentz effect windows.. When gravity is generated there is a time distortion, that's been documented.

My belief is most folks use conventional bearings in their rotating magnetic systems, so the suggestion is go for the floating magnetic/pyrolytic carbon bearing for zero resistance and a better efficiency. I feel if one configures a pyrolytic carbon system up right, one would have a pure solid state system, no moving parts, and more energy out than in (as illustrated by the floating rare-earth magnet/pyrolytic carbon demo model).. If it can save you a lot of experimentation using the existing disc method I believe I saw you using in the paper, it may be helpful. Dunno.

I believe that a time-modulation is going to happen if the free energy system oscillates in and out of over-unity. That should create a noticeable signal somewhat like what the torsion mechanics folks say "passes thru everything, is unstopable".. which potentially could be health detrimental.. if one's body and nervous system is oscillating in time that could be awfully de-stabilizing.. but think about it, where does the extra energy come from, just the zero? Or is it more like a properly operating system TAKES the energy from the future, thru the time skew.. and brings it when the oscillation goes thru zero into the present..

You mentioned seizing up the rotor, the mag/mass effect happened before the electric.. There can be a lag due to inductance in the coil.. Adding capacitance usually compensates to create more of a resonance (tuning the system in other words).. I don't find that odd at all the lag or lead... just to me says one is out of time synch through the "stop" action.

A proper over-unity system, in my opinion oscillates in and out of the present moment.... it oscillates.. get the energy from the future, bring it thru zero and into the present.. One see's frames changing in that sort of system, and assumes its space contraction.. mass appears to increase as one is getting "something" from the future and momentarily bringing it into the present.. That is more of a working free energy concept that I believe is buildable.. No doubt it would gather attention when operating..

Summarizing: Back to the OP post one, you've asked folks to read the paper, and discuss the lorentz equation - defining such and defining the experiment in paper 2, one asks about how to write up the proper equations. I point out the nature of the structure used is mechanical, and mechanical denotes dimensions, and geometry.. I provide a few anecdolal dot connecting ah-ha moments I've had over the years to help take a look at some things that have not been seen maybe, which could be useful.. A reference plane a moving frame, all of that can take into account defining the structure, then defining change when motion happens, that is pretty straight forward.

Adding in a dimension-less electric or magnetic field requires exploring those fields over structure, adding the geometrical construct. Add more field locations instead of just single "point sources" and the overall equations have to then define every added structure, every variable to the system. If the basic equation is something moves, accelerates, mass changes where does the mass go when the frame system is abruptly stopped, that is the steps to solve - define structure, define movement, define charges, then move it - there could be a constant acceleration discussed which means "rotation" changes reference frames by the act of rotation (I posted the link to that reference above earlier).

Which for me I prefer the concept of solid state no-moving parts systems, no bearings to worry about. Just the proper space time reconstruction to evoke the desired outcome. That is more holographic in my experience than making something mechanical and dealing with the mechanical issues. That's about all I have for the thread I think.
    Last edited by Bob; 15th February 2018 at 05:14.

21. Link to Post #15
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bob, I got caught up with my IT business because some clients got compromised by viruses/malware. Still not resolved fully. I will do a detail reply asap as your last post is profound and points to a methodology (solid state) which I agree would be more desirable.

22. Link to Post #16
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks

I really don't follow Nassim or the spiral torrid. I ran some tests many years ago which consisted of a combo of torrid plus solenoid plus HV and dc and ac modulation, plus static magfields using supermagnet rings.. AND of all things x-ray modulation thru the center.. That setup was designed to focus x-rays by compressing space-time (a gravitational lens in other words).. Very interesting story with that whence powered up.. that experiment was put away a long time ago, and I don't have anything currently up and running other than the simple pyrolytic system shared. Why did you have to put it away? And what were the results, or am I being prying?

Not promoting anything really for anyone in the thread, just that pyrolytic carbon I feel would be a better material for the lorentz contraction mass effect to energy production, if that is what you are looking for, and that to note that time-effects would happen from rotational lorentz effect windows.. When gravity is generated there is a time distortion, that's been documented. I would like reference for this documentation, because as time is a constituent of mass, it was expected.

My belief is most folks use conventional bearings in their rotating magnetic systems, so the suggestion is go for the floating magnetic/pyrolytic carbon bearing for zero resistance and a better efficiency. I feel if one configures a pyrolytic carbon system up right, one would have a pure solid state system, no moving parts, and more energy out than in (as illustrated by the floating rare-earth magnet/pyrolytic carbon demo model).. If it can save you a lot of experimentation using the existing disc method I believe I saw you using in the paper, it may be helpful. Dunno.I believe you are onto something profound! I am trying to use linear equations so do a pre-design sensitivity analysis to optimize the parameters. Your solid state design seems to block gravity so with a bit of focusing improvement, it seems we could use it for transportation?

I believe that a time-modulation is going to happen if the free energy system oscillates in and out of over-unity. That should create a noticeable signal somewhat like what the torsion mechanics folks say "passes thru everything, is unstopable".. which potentially could be health detrimental.. if one's body and nervous system is oscillating in time that could be awfully de-stabilizing.. but think about it, where does the extra energy come from, just the zero? Or is it more like a properly operating system TAKES the energy from the future, thru the time skew.. and brings it when the oscillation goes thru zero into the present.. Nassim’s work showed the incredibly high density of the ‘ether’ which is available everywhere. I hope that means we do not have to translate the energy from either the past or the future to gain access in this time frame. Whew!

You mentioned sizing up the rotor, the mag/mass effect happened before the electric.. There can be a lag due to inductance in the coil.. Adding capacitance usually compensates to create more of a resonance (tuning the system in other words).. I don't find that odd at all the lag or lead... just to me says one is out of time synch through the "stop" action. In the theory and in practice we have no coils whatsoever in the design so it could not be inductive effects. I more look at the magnetic field as a first step from the ‘ether’ to the present and as its energy density is so large, the source is practically inexhaustible.

A proper over-unity system, in my opinion oscillates in and out of the present moment.... it oscillates.. get the energy from the future, bring it thru zero and into the present.. One see's frames changing in that sort of system, and assumes its space contraction.. mass appears to increase as one is getting "something" from the future and momentarily bringing it into the present.. That is more of a working free energy concept that I believe is buildable.. No doubt it would gather attention when operating.This concept .is worth examination. Have you thought of experiments we could do which would produce proof?

Summarizing: Back to the OP post one, you've asked folks to read the paper, and discuss the lorentz equation - defining such and defining the experiment in paper 2, one asks about how to write up the proper equations. I point out the nature of the structure used is mechanical, and mechanical denotes dimensions, and geometry.. I provide a few anecdolal dot connecting ah-ha moments I've had over the years to help take a look at some things that have not been seen maybe, which could be useful.. A reference plane a moving frame, all of that can take into account defining the structure, then defining change when motion happens, that is pretty straight forward.

Adding in a dimension-less electric or magnetic field requires exploring those fields over structure, adding the geometrical construct. Add more field locations instead of just single "point sources" and the overall equations have to then define every added structure, every variable to the system. If the basic equation is something moves, accelerates, mass changes where does the mass go when the frame system is abruptly stopped, that is the steps to solve - define structure, define movement, define charges, then move it - there could be a constant acceleration discussed which means "rotation" changes reference frames by the act of rotation (I posted the link to that reference above earlier).Yes, this complicates the entire engineering effort, so that is why I wanted to do the optimization of the variables before actually designing the next machine.

Which for me I prefer the concept of solid state no-moving parts systems, no bearings to worry about. Just the proper space time reconstruction to evoke the desired outcome. That is more holographic in my experience than making something mechanical and dealing with the mechanical issues. That's about all I have for the thread I think.I hope this is not your last input! I would love to help if at all possible in moving forward with a solid state system.

+ Reply to Thread