+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great discussion on Triangles and more

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

Default Great discussion on Triangles and more

I never heard of these guys but definitely love the openness and logical thought process of the hypothesis provided. Think you will enjoy listening to the convo if you like the subject matter.

PS: Bill Ryan described a triangle in his past newsletter a lot like the image on the corner right.
    very intriguing point at 1:04:30 ..." the ufo phenonmenon has a strange relationship to human senses." wow
    Last edited by mojo; 28th January 2018 at 20:23.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (6th April 2018), Cidersomerset (28th January 2018), EFO (29th January 2018), findingneo (29th January 2018), jjjones (28th January 2018), Noelle (6th April 2018), Star Tsar (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2018), toppy (29th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Great discussion on Triangles and more

Colin Saunders

https://www.hinckleytimes.net/news/l...y-ufo-11145393

Triangle UFO Eyewitness Colin Saunders

If U/tube link above disabled press...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHdA5Q-cDtU
    I just watched it and its works...
    Published on 22 Mar 2012
    Colin Saunders, career aircraft industry technical draftsman, discusses with British
    research group, his March, 1999 sighting of a triangular UFO near Warwickshire,
    England. For more information, see report at website: DBARKERTV.COM
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th January 2018 at 23:26.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ghostrider (29th January 2018), mojo (28th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

TY Cidersomerset in my video archive there are symbols on the surface of the craft that illuminated briefly, they remind me of the middle image you posted. Also in other video showing triangle and lights that change color from amber to red and a center pulsing light. These are two similar views plus the series of lights along the trailing edge in one of his photos shows another similar trait.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	symbols ufo.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	36976  

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hi Mojo, the ufo phenomenon does have a strange relationship to human senses. Many folk who have had odd feelings at the time of seeing ufo phenomena will tell you that. They can act out of character to the way they know they would react if they saw one, and things just don't add up. Steven Greer has been talking about how the ET's consciously connect with humans, if humans take the time to be aware and consciously make the connection. That is what his CE5's is all about. You can even buy an app for $7 for your phone from Sirius Disclosure called "Contact Tool" to help you consciously connect with the phenomenon, and it works. I am not so sure these days if it is a good idea to actually do that though. The fact that he says there are no bad ET's and some other stuff, that just does not quite add up either. Anyway, the theme of there being a relationship between our senses, more accurately I think, between our consciousness and what we recognize as the ufo phenomenon (whatever that turns out to be), is not a new one. Greer has been talking about it for 25 years but it has been falling on deaf ears it seems. The majority of folk have been focused on the nuts and bolts, literally, and they are only now just starting to comprehend the relationship of ufo's and consciousness.

Contact tool link.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....ETContactTool

Here is the link to the Contact Tool app developed by Dr Steven Greer. It includes useful detection electro magnometers and things like that, but it also has guided meditations to link your consciousness, with them. The way he teaches it is that you sort of remote view to contact them, but in fact it actually only requires that you have the intent to, and a bit of patience and meditating or quiet time thinking of them outdoors will do it. They then pop up every now and then, wherever you are, in the night sky even when not doing a CE5. They seem harmless. I don't know what the truth is though, regarding these ones.
    Last edited by findingneo; 29th January 2018 at 00:17. Reason: ADD ON: Contact Tool link +

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2018), ghostrider (29th January 2018), mojo (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

in some circles et craft are said to be controlled by thought ... very interesting ... had my own sightings , felt connected , like on purpose ... fluidal energy is always going out of the human being ,like waves ... the pilots of these crafts must have tremendous thinking power ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018), yelik (29th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Great video mojo, just listening to the rest of it.

I don't think it takes unusual thinking power most likely ghostrider on the behalf of the craft pilots, but perhaps more a typical way of being in whatever form they are in. More likely we all are not aware of what our consciousness, maybe all consciousness, just is, and capable of.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2018), ghostrider (29th January 2018), mojo (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The consciousness is very powerful ... science says we have 5 senses, the ETs say we have 7 ... a sixth sense and the 7th is fluidal forces/energy ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2018), findingneo (29th January 2018), mojo (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Just as the secret government has managed to read minds with a computer, the computer can communicate with the person in question. It can also give commands to the subconscious mind, which may be what happens when an abduction takes place and the people compliantly obey their captors. This may also explain the shape shifting that people observe. It is not actually taking place, but the subconscious is told that is what it is seeing.

There is a video currently on you tube putting forth that the chemtrailing is all about preparing the earth's atmosphere for the underground reptilians to take over the earth, hence the global genocidal plan for humans. The MINDS at the top of the pyramid of power on earth would have to have been taken over by the reptiles. Those under them are only following orders! Should we all be sitting idly by and allowing mass murder????

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2018), mojo (29th January 2018), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2018), yelik (29th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Regarding contact, there are some good and some bad et's. The danger or problems wouldn't present themselves with the "good" ones per se, but there is some kind of a homing device and everyone who wants to can show up. This is where it can get really sticky really quick. I just don't think it's a good idea to consciously connect with something that you truly don't understand.

How do buzzards know when there is road kill? It's the same principle.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

mojo (29th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Villival, the homing device is our consciousness. I don't do it now, just because I don't know exactly what it is. Anyone who says they have a "guide" and listening to it is taking the same risk. We are being interacted with whether we see it or not. I am aware of some of the negative ones, interacting with folk, but those folk only say they are guided by positive beings who are helping them live their high vibrational life's work, and they ignore the negative aspects as they get payoffs, such as increased psychic abilities and praise from their "guides". I can't help wondering, if the guides are so high vibrational, why they don't say something about the negatives? Good cop, bad cop it seems to be to me. I am still hoping for some genuine good guys, but I have not found them yet. Having said that, I have not had any negative experiences with the lights in the sky, however, I can see the risk, while hoping for the best. But like I said Villivial, not doing it now. I am aware of them though.They never come closer than lights in the sky (I specify no closer), and there is no other phenomenon related to the paranormal happening. I am quite sure they are not solid craft, but inter-dimensional. I have not had the rough trot that I think you have had. And I have eliminated as much as possible, influences over me from other people, and attachments to them emotionally. I have all but eliminated feeling any expectations of people, which reduces hurt tremendously. Basically, knowing these things are there, good or bad, has allowed me to educate myself (and continuing to educate myself) on the unseen. Realizing people behave the way they do due very much to unseen influences, has been quite liberating and I have managed to keep myself at a vibration that is not making me a target. Not saying I am high vibrational, but I am getting used to recognizing what feeds the unseen negs. That and not being so easily triggered, most of the time, knowing it is by design that relationships or just interacting with folk can be challenging.

I think things as basic as rescuing animals that even the rescue shelters were going to put down, and having them as family members, recognizing their worth as beings, and rescuing worms and bees and butterflies, slugs and snails from certain death,etc, that seem crazy to most people, has actually put me unintentionally, in a good place. I can feel it. Those humans are pretty stupid and violent, but some of them do things to help beings that are considered by humans as inferior, just because they can. It makes a difference on a soul level.

Add On: Sorry, above is off topic. It is not about triangles, so I will refrain any further from this sideline.
    Last edited by findingneo; 29th January 2018 at 14:04. Reason: Add on: Sorry, off topic.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (29th January 2018), Valerie Villars (30th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Regarding the triangle ufo's mojo, are you specifically talking the nuts and bolts (perhaps with or without nuts and bolts) physical objects, or are you talking about the peculiar triangles that seems to be 3 lights in a triangle? With the latter, I have noticed (and it is of course, obvious), that the lights without an obvious physical element, are quite different, and do odd things, not just fly about.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (30th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi findingneo, great question and definitely still a mystery. I can't explain what I filmed to the degree that it's nut & bolts or the lights themselves. The video helped to pick out changes and I came up with hypothesis to help explain what was observed.

a few points from analysis that I consider in hypothesis
    -lights change color amber to red or red to amber.
    -polygon structure with light and dark holes change in illumination (perhaps a stealth technology surrounding object)
    -organic and mechanical combination
    -object moves through trees, suggest phase shift/dimensional properties

24. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

That looks like another category I had not considered mojo. A triangle that "looks" physical, or perhaps "is" physical, but has the ability to pass through solid objects like it has dimensional capabilities. Ok, interesting, thanks mojo.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (30th January 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

...please share your thoughts... look at this triangle filmed from last year and the second video below it which helped clues be seen thanks... At times it looks very solid in the video but other times it seems to morph or lights change location...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vGIpZY5RyY

here's brief segment with clues uncovered..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08vcYOhZkBI

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

findingneo (30th January 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

You have a steady hand mojo. So your sighting was of something that appeared maybe to be like a craft and cloaked, or of something that arranged it's lights to appear like a craft. At no time does it look solid, and you could see through it to the stars. But it does move in a horizontal fashion like a terrestrial craft. It also looks like the often seen common triangle physical craft folk draw or talk about, with the lights at the 3 points of a triangle craft, with the big pulsing center light.

Amazing footage mojo. I can't work out any more than that, but I am sure your footage will be of great use to some people out there who have more pieces of the puzzle.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

mojo (30th January 2018), Valerie Villars (30th January 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

So sorry that findeoneo could not hang. I found her to be very generous and sincere.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

mojo (7th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread