Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prostate cancer

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Default Re: Prostate cancer

Orgone Energy: The Greatest Discovery SUPPRESSED by the FDA

"The Orgone Accumulator is the most important single discovery in the history of medicine, bar none." - Theodore P. Wolfe, M.D.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th July 2019), Bill Ryan (5th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), DeeMetrios (20th July 2019), East Sun (20th July 2019), Forest Denizen (20th July 2019), Franny (28th July 2019), meeradas (11th July 2019), Pam (20th July 2019), Satori (8th July 2019), Valerie Villars (27th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Dr. Dean Ornish showed that a plant-based diet and lifestyle program could apparently reverse the progression of prostate cancer; this was for early stage, localized, watch-and-wait cancer. What about for more advanced stage life-threatening disease?

Treating Advanced Prostate Cancer with Diet: Part 1

Treating Advanced Prostate Cancer with Diet: Part 2

Good Morning America: Dr. Dean Ornish on Reversing Prostate Cancer
    Last edited by Constance; 7th July 2019 at 07:31.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Akasha (28th July 2019), Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), East Sun (10th September 2019), Forest Denizen (20th July 2019), Franny (28th July 2019), Pam (20th July 2019), Rosemarie (8th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

I know several people (inc. myself) who fixed the prostate cancer and/or hyperplasia (megaprostate) with the following:

1. Bi-carb soda+maple syrup (or molasses)

[Here, one should get a pH tester which could be ordered through Ebay for ~10$ and make sure to get the body’s pH above 8.0 (where cancer cells stop the growth and then get eliminated by the body’s natural immune system, if one does not go through chemo and radiation treatments, which kill the immune system) by measuring pH of urine. Of course, those on alkaline diet, who consume more fresh veggies and fruits, would need less bi-carb soda to get the body pH up to 8.5, where pH kills the cancer cells. The bringing the pH up should be gradual, to avoid damaging the liver and kidneys.]

2. Dr Budwig diet (3 table spoons of flax seed oil mixed with ~120gr of cottage cheese; eat it every day).

3. Restharrow root – take an enamel coated dish and put inside 1 L of water. Take a marker and mark from outside the edge of the water, then ad another 0.5 l and 2 table spoons of the chopped roots. Cook until the water evaporates till 1L mark. Cool down, transfer into 1 L glass bottle, and each morning drink 1 dl on empty stomach. So, one bottle should last 10 days. The treatment should last 40 days, altogether.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Bill Ryan (8th July 2019), Constance (8th July 2019), East Sun (10th September 2019), Franny (28th July 2019), onevoice (9th July 2019), Pam (20th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (20th July 2019), Rosemarie (8th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Has anyone had experience using MMS or Essiac as a treatment for prostate cancer?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Constance (20th July 2019), East Sun (10th September 2019), Franny (28th July 2019), Pam (20th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but..I read, a while back (in years) that it has now reached the point that..if men live long enough...it is considered that 100% of all men will end up with prostate cancer. Anyone know about that?

As the western world ages and we reach new heights of longevity, this might be a very serious issue. So shedding a bit of light on that bit that I heard...might be a good thing.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Baby Steps (28th July 2019), Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Constance (20th July 2019), East Sun (10th September 2019), Franny (28th July 2019), Pam (20th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (20th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but..I read, a while back (in years) that it has now reached the point that..if men live long enough...it is considered that 100% of all men will end up with prostate cancer. Anyone know about that?

As the western world ages and we reach new heights of longevity, this might be a very serious issue. So shedding a bit of light on that bit that I heard...might be a good thing.

I've heard that more men die with prostate cancer than because of it. :-)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Carmody (20th July 2019), Constance (20th July 2019), East Sun (10th September 2019), Franny (28th July 2019), Pam (20th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

German New Medicine, through the use of CT scans and embryology, is based on the real physical and emotional reasons behind illness, and the body's goals in the reaction.
    Dr. Hamer successfully treated over 6K patients until his arrest and incarceration.
    He found an emotional shock was often the catalyst for modern diseases, and that the body's ability to resolve its own issues was where the healing was focused... without medical intervention through drugs, or other poisonous or invasive medical treatment, which accomplished nothing but a retardation of the person's own healing mechanisms.
    Here is some information on the prostate gland, and how it becomes diseased...

https://learninggnm.com/SBS/document...state_Gland_CA

Best wishes for a full recovery!
    TOL
    The first prerequisite necessary for inspiration is your way of life:
    you will never find inspiration if you do not watch over the purity of your thoughts, your feelings, and your actions.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tree Of Life For This Post:

Constance (20th July 2019), East Sun (20th July 2019), Franny (28th July 2019), onevoice (20th July 2019), Pam (20th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

The Story of ESSIAC (copied from a website, with some deletions)
    by Rene M. Caisse, R.N.

The many reasons why I was not put in prison for running an open "Cancer Clinic" at Bracebridge, Ontario, for eight years were:

First: Because I achieved good results in animal research, under the observation of medical doctors. My treatments caused a regression of the malignant growth in mice, and prolonged life.

Second: Because I achieved the same results on humans, always treating with the permission of medical men of good standing, and under their observation.

Third: Because I had clinical x-ray and pathological proof of results, after everything known to medical science had failed.

Fourth: Because fifty-five thousand (55,000) persons signed a petition to the Ontario Government Legislature in favour of my treatment for cancer; three hundred and eighty-seven (387) patients and many doctors signed this same petition, which was presented to a legislative committee of fifty-nine (59) members of parliament. I lost out by only three (3) votes. I lost because the doctors had assured the Legislature beforehand that they would appoint a "Cancer Commission" to hear my case, and to give my treatment a fair hearing which proved to be a very unfair hearing, as you will see by this story.

Notes: This Cancer Commission could not accuse me of NOT getting good results, because I had the living proof. They could not accuse me of exploiting the public, for I never made a charge for ESSIAC treatment, and many of the patients treated during the 1930's are still living.

I Was Canada's Cancer Nurse

In the mid-twenties I was head nurse at the Sisters of Providence in a northern Ontario town. One day one of my nurses was bathing an elderly lady patient. I noticed that one breast was a mass of scar tissue, and asked about it.

"I came out from England nearly 30 years ago." she told me. "I joined my husband who was prospecting in the wilds of Northern Ontario. My right breast became sore and swollen, and very painful. My husband brought me to Toronto, and the doctors told me I had advanced cancer and my breast must be removed at once. Before we left camp a very old Indian medicine man had told me I had cancer, but he could cure it. I decided I’d just as soon try his remedy as to have my breast removed. One of my friends had died from breast surgery. Besides, we had no money."

She and her husband returned to the mining camp, and the old Indian showed her certain herbs growing in the area, told her to make a tea from these herbs and to drink it every day. She was nearly 80 years old when I saw her and there had been no recurrence of cancer. I was much interested and wrote down the names of the herbs she had used. I knew that doctors threw up their hands when cancer was discovered in a patient; it was the same as a death sentence, just about. I decided that if I should ever develop cancer, I would use this herb tea.

About a year later I was visiting an aged retired doctor whom I knew well. We were walking slowly about his garden when he took his cane and lifted a weed. "Nurse Caisse," he told me, "if people would use this weed there would be very little cancer in the world." He told me the name of the plant. It was one of the herbs my patient named as an ingredient of the Indian medicine man’s tea!

A few months later I received word that my mother’s only sister had been operated on in Brockville, Ontario. The doctors had found she had cancer of the stomach with a liver involvement, and gave her at the most six months to live. I hastened to her and talked to her doctor. He was Dr. R.O. Fisher of Toronto, whom I knew well because I had nursed patients for him many times. I told him about the herb tea and asked his permission to try it under his observation, since there was apparently nothing more medical science could do for my aunt. He consented quickly. I obtained the necessary herbs, with some difficulty, and made the tea.

My aunt lived for 21 years after being given up by the medical profession. There was no recurrence of cancer. Dr. Fisher was so impressed he asked me to use the treatment on some of his other hopeless cancer cases. Other doctors heard about me from Dr. Fisher and asked me to treat patients for them after everything medical science had to offer had failed. They too were impressed with the results. Several of these doctors asked me if I would be willing to use the treatment on an old man whose face was eaten away, and who was bleeding so badly the doctors said he could not live more than 10 days.

We will not expect a miracle," they told me. "But if your treatment can help this man in this stage of cancer, we will know that you have discovered something the whole world needs desperately -- a successful remedy for cancer." My treatment stopped the bleeding in 24 hours. He lived for six months with very little discomfort.

On the strength of what those doctors saw with their own eyes, eight of them signed a petition to the Department of National Health and Welfare at Ottawa, asking that I be given facilities to do independent research on my discovery. Their petition, dated at Toronto on October 27, 1926, read as follows:

To Whom It May Concern:

We the undersigned believe that the "Treatment for Cancer" given by Nurse R.M. Caisse can do no harm and that it relieves pain, will reduce the enlargement and will prolong life in hopeless cases. To the best of our knowledge, she has not been given a case to treat until everything in medical and surgical science has been tried without effect and even then she was able to show remarkable beneficial results on those cases at that late stage.

We would be interested to see her given an opportunity to prove her work in a large way. To the best of our knowledge she has treated all cases free of any charge and has been carrying on this work over the period of the past two years.'

(Signed by the eight doctors)

I was joyful beyond words at this expression of confidence by such outstanding doctors regarding the benefits derived from my treatment. My joy was short-lived. Soon after receiving this petition, the Department of Health and Welfare sent two doctors from Ottawa to have me arrested for 'practicing medicine without a license'.

This was the beginning of nearly 50 years of persecution by those in authority, from the government to the medical profession, that I endured in trying to help those afflicted with cancer. However, when these two doctors sent from Ottawa, found that I was working with nine of the most eminent physicians in Toronto, and was giving my treatment only at their request, and under their observation, they did not arrest me.

Dr. W.C. Arnold, one of the investigating doctors, became so interested in my treatment that he arranged to have me work on mice at the Christie Street Hospital Laboratories in Toronto, with Dr. Norich and Dr. Lockhead. I did so from 1928 through 1930. These mice were inoculated with Rous Sarcoma. I kept the mice alive 52 days, longer than anyone else had been able to do, and in later experiments with two other doctors, I kept mice alive for 72 days with ESSIAC.

This was not my first clinical experience. I had previously converted Mother’s basement into a laboratory, where I worked with doctors who were interested in my treatment. We found that on mice inoculated with human carcinoma, the growth regressed until it was no longer invading living tissue after nine days of ESSIAC treatments.

This was during the period when I was working on Dr. Fisher’s suggestion that the treatment could be made effective if given by injection, rather than in liquid form, as a tea. I started eliminating one substance and then another; finally when the protein content was eliminated, I found that the ingredients which stopped the malignancy growth could be given by intermuscular injection without causing the reaction that had followed my first experiments with injecting mice. However, I found that the ingredients removed from the injection formula, which reduced growth of cancer, were necessary to the treatment. These apparently carried off destroyed tissue and infections thrown off by the malignancy.

By giving the intermuscular injection in the forearm, to destroy the mass of the malignant cells, and giving the medicine orally to purify the blood, I got quicker results than when the medicine was all given orally, which was my original treatments until Dr. Fisher suggested further experiments and developing an injection that could be given without reaction.

I well remember the first injection of the medication in a human patient. Dr. Fisher called and said he had a patient from Lyons, New York, who had cancer of the throat and tongue. He wanted me to inject ESSIAC into the tongue. Well, I was nearly scared to death. And there was a violent reaction. The patient developed a severe chill; his tongue swelled so badly the doctor had to press it down with a spatula to let him breathe. This lasted about 20 minutes. Then the swelling went down, the chill subsided, and the patient was all right. The cancer stopped growing, the patient went home and lived quite comfortably for almost four years.

At the time I first used my treatment on terminal cancer cases--or cancers that did not respond to approved treatment referred to me by the nine Toronto doctors--I was still nursing 12 hours a day, the customary work day for nurses then. I had only my two-hour rest period and my evenings to give to my research work and my treatments.

I decided to give up nursing, to have more time for my research and treatment of patients. Doctors started sending patients to me at my apartment and I was treating about 30 every day.

I now felt I had some scientific evidence to present that would convince the medical profession my treatment had real merit. I made an appointment with Dr. Frederick Banting of the Banting Institute, Department of medical Research, University of Toronto, world famous for his discovery of insulin. After reading my case notes, and examining pictures of the man with the face cancer before and after treatment, and x-rays of other cancers I had treated, he sat quietly for a few minutes staring into space.

"Miss Caisse," he finally said, turning to look me straight in the eyes, "I will not say you have a cure for cancer. But you have more evidence of a beneficial treatment for cancer than anyone in the world."

"I have never claimed that my treatment cures cancer -- although many of my patients, and the doctors with whom I have worked, claim that it does. My goal has been control of cancer, and alleviation of pain."

[The foregoing transcriptions are excerpts from I Was Canada's Cancer Nurse by Rene Caisse. Copies of this booklet may be available at the following website: [snip]

[snip]

Rene Caisse also stated: "My decoction is a non-toxic drink made from herbs which are of definite benefit for cancer." [THE ESSENCE OF ESSIAC, p. 122-3]

*[CAVEAT: This web page is for historical and documentary purposes only and not for medical advice or treatment. It can be very dangerous (not to mention illegal) to inject Essiac tea or sheep sorrel solution into another person and is no longer done. Drinking the tea, poultices and sublingual methods are safer and are discussed in THE ESSIAC BOOK by author Mali Klein, who is the only Essiac researcher in print who has had direct experience of the immediate effects of the Sheep sorrel injection. She suggests alternative and less traumatic ways of administering the Sheep sorrel decoction that have been demonstrated as being effective. See a competent naturopathic doctor for dietary recommendations in cases of serious illness.]

Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 28th July 2019 at 13:25.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th July 2019), Constance (27th July 2019), East Sun (10th September 2019), fifi (9th August 2019), Franny (28th July 2019), Krist (27th July 2019), meeradas (27th July 2019), onevoice (27th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Something that might be helpful and useful when looking at the emotional aspects of healing (but also works physiologically as well)

This is probably the best and most comprehensive website that the original founder, Gary Craig, maintains on a regular basis. It is all free to use and is very powerful.

https://www.emofree.com/nl/eft-tutor...to-do-eft.html

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th July 2019), East Sun (10th September 2019), Franny (28th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (27th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    I know several people (inc. myself) who fixed the prostate cancer and/or hyperplasia (megaprostate) with the following:

[Here, one should get a pH tester which could be ordered through Ebay for ~10$ and make sure to get the body’s pH above 8.0 (where cancer cells stop the growth and then get eliminated by the body’s natural immune system, if one does not go through chemo and radiation treatments, which kill the immune system) by measuring pH of urine. Of course, those on alkaline diet, who consume more fresh veggies and fruits, would need less bi-carb soda to get the body pH up to 8.5, where pH kills the cancer cells. The bringing the pH up should be gradual, to avoid damaging the liver and kidneys.]

Another high-PH alternative therapy is Cesium Chloride. (not the radioactive kind) I do have an anecdotal story about this.
    About 15 years ago, my father-in-law was battling (and losing) to advanced prostate cancer which had metasticized to his spine. He had reached the point of being placed on hospice, at home with my brother-in-law, and he was bedridden.
    As a last (why not?) resort, my husband ordered through an online source a course of the cesium therapy, which was offered by a physician online, along with phone consultations. There were also other critical nutrients like potassium that were scheduled in the therapy, all by mail and phone. My brother-in-law administered it to him, unbeknownst to hospice or any doctors. My father-in-law could barely be dragged to the bathroom by then.

Anyway - a little over a week later, my brother-in-law reported that my father-in-law was outside, working on his car! Hospice was soon packed up and dismissed. FIL reported that he was feeling back to his old (ornery) self, and planning to go on his annual beloved elk-hunting camping trip up in the mountains in a couple months. (he lived for that annual trip each year) And so he did go, trekking around the woods and all, although he didn't bag an elk. He continued on a diminshed amount as instructed of his cesium, although he did not like the taste.

But alas, he did go back to the VA for another appointment, eventually, and told them he was just fine... but they admonished him to immediately stop that dangerous medicine he was taking! So, yes, he stopped taking his maintenance dose, feeling he was healed anyway and that the docs know best. In the end, the cancer did return with a vengeance, and he did die from it, at 89 years old, but I believe that therapy gave him 2 extra rather enjoyable years. (when you google it, there is nothing but dangerous reports about this subject, but there is better info to be found on the subject from alternative search engines) It is not a simple supplement to be played around with.

edit to add a link: cesium-chloride/
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 28th July 2019 at 14:59. Reason: added a link

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th July 2019), Constance (28th July 2019), Franny (10th August 2019), spade (28th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

Quote Posted by Matisse (here)
    ..... i am consuming very little and only whole grains, mainly i am eating vegetables and salads,olive oil, some fruit with organic yohgurt or quark with linseed oil......
    This may be a harsh question to ask but do we know if Matisse is still with us?

I've highlighted the element of his diet which would have been exacerbating the healing process, namely dairy, in any form. For the record, eggs, poultry and fish also significantly increase risk.

Last edited by Akasha; 28th July 2019 at 12:20.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Constance (28th July 2019), Franny (10th August 2019), onevoice (28th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

At the moment there are at least two more threads about Essiac on the forum.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ith-Essiac-Tea

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-about-Essiac

Information in this link says that Essiac is also effective for treating "ulcers, thyroid problems, fibroids, prostate, urinary problems, diabetes, arthritis, and Parkinson’s". Do any of the forum members have personal experience using Essiac for these issues?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Franny (10th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I'm assuming I have prostate cancer. I heard on Coast radio that getting a biopsy spreads the cancer, and is the main cause of people dying from it. So I won't get tested. I am taking:
    250g packed of fish bendazole from ebay 3 days on, 4 days off. 10 bitter apricot kernels a day. Half a dropper of CBD oil.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), East Sun (10th September 2019), Franny (10th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Prostate Health (Energetic Fields for Enlarged and Cancerous Prostate)

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Cara (9th August 2019), East Sun (10th September 2019), Franny (10th August 2019), syrwong (10th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sms (here)

2. Dr Budwig diet (3 table spoons of flax seed oil mixed with ~120gr of cottage cheese; eat it every day).

3. Restharrow root – take an enamel coated dish and put inside 1 L of water. Take a marker and mark from outside the edge of the water, then ad another 0.5 l and 2 table spoons of the chopped roots. Cook until the water evaporates till 1L mark. Cool down, transfer into 1 L glass bottle, and each morning drink 1 dl on empty stomach. So, one bottle should last 10 days. The treatment should last 40 days, altogether.

Forgot to mention Iodine, as a very important element for the prostate health and the health in general. One should take at least 50mg/day (Iodoral 50mg tablets or, as a cheaper option, 3 drops of 5% Lugol, for at least 3 months) and also boron (as discussed under another thread.)

Last edited by sms; 10th August 2019 at 03:55.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Constance (10th August 2019), Franny (10th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Prostate Health (Energetic Fields for Enlarged and Cancerous Prostate)
    I would like to add that a friend of mine tried one of the videos for hair growth and found that after a few weeks less of his hair was falling out. So I gave a couple of videos a try for lifelong insomnia and find I am sleeping better.

Whether it's a placebo effect or "energy, frequency and vibration" he's happy with his results and I'm happy with mine.

If someone is having prostate issues, consider giving it a try. Report back here and let us know how it goes if you can. Take a look at some of the other videos offered, such as stress reduction and read the replies. Maybe you'll find one that interests you.

Quote “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ~ Nikola Tesla
    Quote "Everything is Energy and that is all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you can not help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics." ~ Albert Einstein

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Constance (10th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Here is an updated Rife Frequency for prostate cancer .
    cheers

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Constance (10th August 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Here is an updated Rife Frequency for prostate cancer .
    cheers

The problem with that one is that the cancer may come back in much worse form. I have got the device ~15 years ago, through a guy who cured his prostate cancer by the help of that:

I did not have trouble with prostate at that time, I just obtained it for experimenting with the frequencies in treating other conditions. However, a few months later his cancer came back and it was very aggressive, the frequencies did not work that time and so, he died. This has somehow disappointed and discouraged me. I can not report obtaining any positive results when testing the device or at least, this version.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Constance (10th August 2019), DeeMetrios (11th August 2019), onevoice (10th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I'm assuming I have prostate cancer. I heard on Coast radio that getting a biopsy spreads the cancer, and is the main cause of people dying from it. So I won't get tested. I am taking:
    250g packed of fish bendazole from ebay 3 days on, 4 days off. 10 bitter apricot kernels a day. Half a dropper of CBD oil.
    My husband feels the same way, TomKat, which is why I have been researching this subject myself.
    Just last night, I encountered the saga of PC-SPES. Has anyone else ever heard of this? It was new to me, but apparently there was quite a bit of buzz about it starting in the late '90's, with lots of anecdotal great reports, along with some actual clinical research started. It was a Chinese herbal compound used for hundred of years, apparently.

Here is an example of just one such research link:
    Clinical Outcome
    Androgen-dependent cohort.
    All 32 eligible patients (100%) experienced a PSA decline of ≥ 80%, and 26 patients (81.3%) experienced PSA decreases to undetectable levels. Eight patients had baseline PAP levels greater than the ULN, and all eight had declines of more than 50% with therapy. The median time to PSA nadir was 23 weeks (range, 6 to 53 weeks). At a median follow-up of 64 weeks (range, 40+ to 74+ weeks), no patient has had biochemical or objective progression. Two patients had positive bone scans at study entry. One patient had complete resolution of his osseous lesions on the radionuclide scan, whereas the second patient’s bone scan was improved, but not normalized. These two patients had PSA declines of 99% and 100%. One patient had measurable disease and experienced complete resolution of a bladder mass seen on pelvic CT accompanied by a decline in PSA from 8.9 ng/mL to an undetectable level. Eleven patients had not undergone primary radiotherapy or radical prostatectomy. Of those, nine patients had a decrease in the size of their prostates as measured by ultrasound. Median decrease in calculated prostate volume in all 11 patients with intact prostates was 22% (range, 0% to 48%).

DISCUSSION

This controlled prospective study has evaluated the clinical activity and safety of the herbal dietary supplement PC-SPES in prostate cancer patients with progressive disease. These data indicate that PC-SPES can produce PSA declines and improvement in bone scans in some patients with both androgen-dependent and androgen-independent prostate cancer.

In patients with androgen-dependent disease, PC-SPES produced PSA declines of ≥ 80% in 100% of men and resulted in undetectable PSA levels in approximately 81% of patients. The observed declines in PSA seem to be durable, as no patient has experienced disease progression at a median follow-up of 59 weeks.
    More at link
    https://ascopubs.org/doi/full/10.120...000.18.21.3595

But anyway, it was totally banned in the US in 2015, I believe.
    https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/...nt/pc-spes-pdq
    http://cms.herbalgram.org/press/files/pc-spes.pdf

So - this did lead me to another product that is being sold, and is available now on Amazon and elsewhere. It includes some of the original ingredients. It is called Pomi-T.
    Anyone interested should read the many reviews, which are quite astounding!
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Constance (10th August 2019), onevoice (11th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found this pdf and downloaded it. It is a treasure-trove of info about various substances and benefits they have on cancers, including prostate cancer.
    If nothing else, might be good to download for future reference:
    Cancer – Diet, Nutrition and Botanical support
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (10th September 2019), Constance (11th August 2019), DeeMetrios (12th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast