+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dream of disembodied head taking over a person

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Question Dream of disembodied head taking over a person

A few nights ago in the early pre-dawn hour, I dreamed of being in a medium sized public bathroom. In the middle of the bathroom, there was a disembodied head just floating a few feet in the air, about my waist level. Shortly after that another person entered the bathroom, and the disembodied head "merged" with this person who had entered the bathroom, and I had the feeling that the "head" took over that person. Next thing I know, I was breathing hard and loudly (according to my wife), and so my wife woke me up. Upon waking up, I had the feeling that the "head" was attempting to take over my body/consciousness and I was resisting it with all my might. Also I was partially in sleep-paralysis, and I had the feeling that I was scared that the "head" did not have any good intentions.

So what could this mean? Was I targeted by a spirit or entity from another dimension?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Matthew (31st January 2018), Mercedes (31st January 2018), Noelle (31st January 2018), petra (30th January 2018), toppy (31st January 2018), Wind (31st January 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Dream of disembodied head taking over a person

That sounds like targeting to me. I hope you feel safe now...
    I've had similar dreams, and I really think it pays off to listen to your feelings too. It sounds like you kind of sensed the intentions and I've had that kind of feeling in dreams as well.
    I can't find any meaning in any of my creepy dreams, but after I wake it feels like being tested somehow. I guess it would make sense, that's probably what I would be doing if I was a spirit entity.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Mercedes (31st January 2018), Noelle (31st January 2018), onevoice (30th January 2018), toppy (31st January 2018), Wind (31st January 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks for relating your experience, Petra. This is the first time I felt targeted. I've talked to Buddhist masters many years ago that when one elevates one awareness of spiritual truths, then sometimes one attracts the attention of not-so-benevolent spiritual entities and they will tempt and/or test you to try to deter one from the spiritual path. Also I've heard they sometimes try to take over your mind/consciousness. I did feel like the entity was trying to test me. I have been trying to elevate my spiritual awareness these past few days, so perhaps somehow I attracted their attention. Also, I've been having some strange dreams as if I have a parallel life in a parallel universe where I recognize some contemporary people but there are some people I don't recognize.

Overall I do feel spiritually safe. As I fall off to sleep, I often affirm my sovereignty and other spiritual mantras.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Mercedes (31st January 2018), Noelle (31st January 2018), toppy (31st January 2018), Wind (31st January 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Unfortunately it is true that once your light becomes brighter, you also become like a multidimensional beacon. That should not make anyone fearful though... At first I got very frightened of it and I've had and still do have many attempts on myself from time to time, especially in the dream states. It surely feels like a test of faith, but I lost my fear about those things a long time ago. That's what they feed on anyways. Cultivating peace, harmony and love is the way to go. Once you raise your frequency high enough, they can't bother you anymore.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Mercedes (31st January 2018), Noelle (31st January 2018), Omi (31st January 2018), onevoice (31st January 2018), toppy (31st January 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Cultivating peace, harmony and love is the way to go. Once you raise your frequency high enough, they can't bother you anymore.
    Yes, I do cultivate peace, harmony and love. I also work on forgiveness, generosity and compassion. There seems to be infinite aspects to pure unconditional love, I believe that is what life is about. It is an interesting journey, despite occasional bumps along the way. I believe that if we don't have any adversities in life, we would probably get complacent and would not expand our exploring unconditional love. Up to now, my life has been very difficult, however, I'm glad I've gotten through it and ready for more.

I really appreciate having fellow travelers here to share our experiences together, as I don't have any deeply spiritual personal friend anymore. I had a best friend I grew up with through middle school and high school, but for some reason he chose to discontinue contact with me. These days most of my friends seem very spiritually shallow, they don't seem to want to raise their awareness and try to see beyond the superficial reality that we perceive.
    Last edited by onevoice; 1st February 2018 at 05:05.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Wind (31st January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread