+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riyadi-Fed Contract

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Riyadi-Fed Contract

Wish some brighter minds than mine would comment on this! I keep wondering if this means that it will be possible to take down the Federal Reserve?! Can "The Creature From Jekyll Island" be slain?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (1st February 2018), Baby Steps (1st February 2018), justntime2learn (1st February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), Noelle (1st February 2018), wondering (1st February 2018), ZoSo925 (2nd February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Riyadi-Fed Contract

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Wish some brighter minds than mine would comment on this! I keep wondering if this means that it will be possible to take down the Federal Reserve?! Can "The Creature From Jekyll Island" be slain?
    Well, I didn't know what you talking about, so I did a search and got copies of it here:

https://www.scribd.com/document/8970...ederal-Reserve

Fed Reserve "Safe Keeping Receipt". Issued March 31, 2006

+ "Reserved Funds Letter". For $1 Billion.

From Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Where did you hear about this? (Paladin?) What was the context?

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 1st February 2018 at 01:45.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st February 2018), justntime2learn (1st February 2018), Noelle (1st February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Yes, Kerry Cassidy did an interview with Paladin & this is REALLY Big if it means a crack in the control The Fed has held over us from 1913. These Banksters have been controlling our lives for long enough! I was hoping maybe mgray or Paul might comment on this. The timing of this "leak" was what amazed me. Can you imagine having $500 million to invest & then being ripped off with no recourse?!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd February 2018), justntime2learn (1st February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), Noelle (2nd February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I imagine that because there have been so many shysters over the years swindling people for funds to help them expose financial Fed corruption, bring down the Fed, and then release funds to international royals and “We The People” via copycat scenarios and treasure hunting, a lot of people will be overly cautious about the legitimacy of what the White Hats have investigated for years and the evidence they have collected. And I don’t blame them. I am too.

Bit like the boy(s) who cried wolf, only when another person cries wolf no-one believes them.

I am interested in Paladin and The White Hats endeavours because they have legitimately gotten as far as getting their case heard in UK Parliament, even though it was to no avail – at that time. They also quote verifiable news that corroborates their comprehensive research; albeit buried quickly under cat memes and Kardashians and therefore gaining no traction. A lot of people and groups would have moved onto other things, but to date, they haven’t given up and are going hard again to get their research and evidence into the realms of power where something can be done about it.

I imagine because of the change of guard in the US Presidency they are hopeful they may have another shot. A daunting task, to say the least, when they are targeting the most powerful visible controllers and manipulators on the planet.

Have the White Hats been duped and are they working another agenda? Always a possibility. Paladin claims his expertise is financial and there are many other power plays on the chess board that support the corrupt financials. But the White Hats team is apparently made up of multiple intelligences so hopefully their convincing passionate moral compass is real and they are able to navigate themselves throughout the chicanery.

But they can’t do it alone. So until any deception on their part is revealed, my support is with them.

Also, it’s a lot of heavy stuff to delve into and a lot of people just don’t have free time to allocate.

I appreciate your interest though in a movement that might have the potential to support/coincide with other movements attempting to smash through a few walls in the fortress; so thank you for bumping as it’s the best we can do from our limited positions.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Noelle (2nd February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...-the-end-video

1.5 min video clip: Gayeski says "The Fed always wins in the end" - Bloomberg.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Well....I guess that means that #ARRESTtheFed is not going to get much traction! Appreciated your explanation Gemma 13. So...."The Fed Always Wins in The End" And here I was hoping this was all some coordinated scheme to REALLY get things straightened out....silly me!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Not sure this won’t gain traction in due course.

Apparently Paladin is pleased with the first week of their release in a comment he posted on a site that is supporting The White Hats Report and TWH website is still in development for their 2018 campaign. I’m watching so will report when more comes to light.

Wow....what a week. First, I want to thank everyone who has participated in the effort to get out the reports. Your efforts are both appreciated and have made a difference, even if they are not immediately seen. A seed was planted this week, it needs to be watered and nurtured until it matures.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Just heard Dr. Corsi mention the Federal Reserve today.....I hope that's a plus!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Michelle Marie (12th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Deborah Tavares, a true warrior for us all, presides in this video, under which are many other videos by her showing the Rothschild moves on primary water in the US and the world, attacking real estate in N. California via weather warfare, fires, floods, etc. I had hoped when I heard Kerry's interview with Paladin re the dissolution of the Federal Reserve that it was true. However, their name is prominent in the news everywhere as being active and branching out into taking over Primary Water to maintain a strangle hold on us all. Can someone in the know give us poor folks a heads up as to what is going on?

The warmongers, whether they be people or corporations need to swing from the yardarm for their Murders of the population. These posts from Stopthecrime.net show that these people, using think tanks, have subverted and bought off the Congress which they term is Ceremonial, while they make legislation which is rubber stamped, sight unread by the Congress. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE NO SAY AND HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER. IT IS TIME TO LET THE NEWS OUT AND REBELL.
    Last edited by amor; 12th February 2018 at 03:23. Reason: typo

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Deborah Tavares, a true warrior for us all, presides in this video, under which are many other videos by her showing the Rothschild moves on primary water in the US and the world, attacking real estate in N. California via weather warfare, fires, floods, etc. I had hoped when I heard Kerry's interview with Paladin re the dissolution of the Federal Reserve that it was true. However, their name is prominent in the news everywhere as being active and branching out into taking over Primary Water to maintain a strangle hold on us all. Can someone in the know give us poor folks a heads up as to what is going on?

The warmongers, whether they be people or corporations need to swing from the yardarm for their Murders of the population. These posts from Stopthecrime.net show that these people, using think tanks, have subverted and bought off the Congress which they term is Ceremonial, while they make legislation which is rubber stamped, sight unread by the Congress. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE NO SAY AND HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER. IT IS TIME TO LET THE NEWS OUT AND REBELL.
    It's true "It's time to let the news out and rebel."

The rebellion will gain momentum as the news is broadcast to greater numbers of people.

Thanks for posting Deborah Tavares. The information she shares shows just how far they have come and it is literally HITTING close to home, one community at a time.

Disaster relief turns out to be part of the depopulation program, while land grabbing and local government takeover finally become evident. Public-private partnerships are just the tools of taking over institutions and government.

An intervention from the highest levels, from my perspective, will become evident --and necessary--to overcome, stop, diffuse, and dissolve the snowballing weaponized takeover of the prevailing agenda.

This thread, and many others on this forum, is providing us with the education we need to get a grip on the details and the brevity of what is happening.

There is a global war: right vs. wrong; truth vs. deception; murder vs. life.
    Crimes against humanity have been legalized; everything from food to words have been weaponized.

No soul who learns the truth will be sitting on the sidelines.
    Our individual true purpose will come to light.
    I trust that our innate intelligence will soar to new heights, and that we will unite in the face of the danger of extinction.

Yes, let's keep educating ourselves and each other.
    And let's at least believe in the possibility that groups like the white hats can conquer the federal reserve.
    It's like Davy and Goliath; even the most powerful can be defeated.

We are ripe for rebellion.
    A new cycle is beginning.
    It's OUR time now.
    Yes, EVIDENCE: Changing of the guard!

CHOOSE LIFE and fight for it!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th February 2018 at 05:17.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Dissolution of the Federal Reserve isn’t something that will happen overnight unfortunately – it will culminate from years of dedicated researchers and activists bringing forth enough evidence and pressure to open up investigations at the highest levels; and as we know the highest levels have prevented this so far as they are complicit in the fraudulent controls of this titan.

But the unexpected wild card anomaly in the “change of guard” in US Presidency offers a tremendous window of opportunity for carrying the baton that Kennedy was assassinated for; the demand for no more secret societies, no more secrets period, and for full transparency to be the underpinning rule of governance.

As much as we are able to now start to see the web of links emerging in the controllers camps, thanks to the great contributors here and on the net, I find it also important and encouraging to see and pay attention to the web of links emerging in the transparency, truth, and justice movement camps i.e. “white hat” investigative journalists, researchers, professionals, etc.

For example: Paladin et al and their endeavours; Charles Ortel and his Clinton Foundation Expose endeavours; QAnon and their endeavours; Wikileaks and their endeavours; Catherine Austin Fitts and Dr Mark Skidmore and their endeavours; etc, etc, etc.

Not all of the activists-white hats out there are necessarily aware of each other yet when looked at with a bird’s eye view they are intimately connected to the same goal.

They have done an incredible awe inspiring amount of work to bring to the table the right professional information and documentation prepared in the language of the “elite institutions”. And from my understanding they aren’t asking a penny for their efforts!

E.G. Dr Mark Skidmore interviewed in this link –
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1196432

http://charlesortel.com/ A quick browse of Ortel's website and work to date is another good example.
    Interviewed in this link - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1207387

Those of us who are the commoners do not have this skill set, yet we are vitally important in helping the pro’s by supporting and disseminating their information as it puts pressure onto government law enforcement agencies to do something. And they are constantly reminding us to keep up the rallying – especially now to gain traction and momentum of this first wave of transition we are witnessing with the Memo saga, etc and real time developments.

The information out there is mind boggling and of course we don't need to absorb all of it in entirety, but once we are able to get an informed and accurate sense of who the goodies and the baddies are we get competent enough to keep our finger on the pulse of how this is transitioning.

I personally have never been so excited about the very real potential for global change and I am so grateful that our scattered professionals who work diligently for taking the voice of the people to the next level are able to now unite as a force. With the internet we are witnessing an unparalleled united global revolution and the current POTUS may just have the balls to take on the global empire on behalf of the voices of reason, truth, fairness and justice; (if he can be kept alive long enough - which is where another group of unseen activists is contributing - another example of how each and everyone of us are needed no matter how big or small our contribution).
    Last edited by Gemma13; 12th February 2018 at 05:03.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Can someone in the know give us poor folks a heads up as to what is going on?
    @Amor

I’ve only skimmed this Amor but it certainly looks like a good video covering and summarizing lots of real time issues as well as pulling together summaries of research to date. It also demonstrates how the “lonely” activists are now connecting – and this is what brings bubbles of effervescent joy to me every time I spot it; let along contemplate the potential impact this will have over the next few years.

@1:38:45 they talk about being stonewalled before the 2016 US elections and how there is now potential hope depending on where countries in the world sit with regards to loyalties to, or being duped by, the Clinton Foundation. And where Trump is at in this process.

This is the link they reference for the Clinton Foundation Expose (which details the Clinton's global warming "agenda" which stunned genuine activist groups, etc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
    Last edited by Gemma13; 12th February 2018 at 09:50.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread