Thread: Transgender issues

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Transgender issues

Nice color, Herve!

Thanks for the wealth of information. $$$

And, Cidersomerset...a BIG thanks to you as well.

David sure puts it all together, doesn't he?!!

Trans-Engineered OR TransGenderNeared, whatever you want to call it, it's a result of carrying out "their" agenda. Agenda-Neered, maybe.

David speaks of needing an intervention. It's so insidious, so pernicious, so proliferated; it's like stage 4 cancer.
    Now we need a remedy for social psycho-physiological-perceptual-deception cancer. I think this calls for divine intervention, or maybe it will activate the divine intelligence in massive numbers of people to discover and implement a solution.

INTERVENTION, indeed!!!

The seeds of awareness have been planted. Germination is occurring. Genius will be sprouting out of necessity.

It will be interesting to witness the change in cycles. I don't think the trail to extinction will be followed much longer, but I'm an optimist at heart ...an activist optimist!

Wow! I really appreciate all the perspectives and all the information shared here.
    Thanks, everybody!
    MM

I'm learning so much on this thread.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th February 2018 at 00:51.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Chanie (12th February 2018), Cidersomerset (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Hervé (12th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

I will look forward to watching David Icke’s latest Dot Connector video on this subject. I guess the challenge is to determine if there is an agenda on one hand while supporting transgender youth with love and compassion on the other. It’s a tricky balancing act.
    Last edited by Chanie; 18th February 2018 at 12:02.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    I’m a fan of David Icke’s and will look forward to watching his latest Dot Connector video on this subject. I guess the challenge is to determine if there is an agenda on one hand while supporting transgender youth with love and compassion on the other. It’s a tricky balancing act, isn’t it?
    I don't think we will ever do away with love and compassion. That will override any and all agendas.

There are no agendas, no labels, or divide and conquer strategies that can match, or even come close to the power of LOVE.

As long as we remember that we will be okay.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (12th February 2018), Cidersomerset (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Hazelfern (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Wind (12th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

This is a more concise version from one of his recent interviews just posted on
    his site tying it into chemtrails and the long term agenda.

David Icke - Chemtrails, Nanoparticles and the Gender Agenda

Published on 12 Feb 2018

====================================================
    ====================================================

Added article.....

Sing along with gender neutral Canadian national anthem

Sing along with Canadian MPs giving the new gender neutral
    national anthem its first run in the House of Commons.
    Listen out for "all of us command” instead of "all thy sons".

08 Feb 2018
    From the section US & Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EaHzaeoxgE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-u...ational-anthem
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th February 2018 at 07:36.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    With the blur being created between sexes.... we truly are living in a time where soon anything goes..
    It has been openly talked about by many that allowing all sexual orientations leads us from gay and lesbian rights to tran-sexual rights to pedophilia rights (they will make the majority believe that pedophilia is a sexual orientation like all the rest)
    All great civilisations that fall in to unatural and deviant ways are destined for a wipe out
    Pretty sure that is a false belief or statement. I turned out gay much against my own hope. If you do not understand then you have not lived through it. Nobody allowed it, including myself. There is no comparison to pedophilia. Nope.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), Chanie (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), Tam (13th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Apologies
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 13th February 2018 at 17:50.

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by starlight (here)
    What do globalists gain from the transgender agenda?
    That's a very, very good question.

To hazard a guess (and all other ideas are most welcome!): it may be to do with the planned strategic destruction of the family (to facilitate the takeover of the state to condition children)... and also may be connected with the eugenics or population-control agendas.
    Could be many fold
    Conditioning the new generation to rethink what human is. If we can rethink gender, cybernetic augmentation isn't so outlandish.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

bluestflame (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Can we hear from the other side?
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 13th February 2018 at 17:49.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Chanie (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Tam (13th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

I mean, frankly, I'm a little bit disturbed by some of the comments here. Some seem outright trans/homo phobic. Now, to be clear, I do NOT condone pumping children full of transgender hormones whatsoever. To me, it's an insane thing to do on so many levels, just as it is to pump millions of children full of a cocktail of hardcore drugs because they have "ADD" or "Bipolar disorder" (to be extra clear: I am NOT saying these mental disorders do not exist. Both are very real. But they are also hugely overdiagnosed).

Personally, I firmly believe that transgenderism is a genuine thing, and not at all a mental illness. Homosexuality is an entirely natural thing, same as heterosexuality, so I really don't see why it's such a stretch that some people think the sex they truly feel they are is not the one they were born with. Who knows, maybe some of these people have "bleed over" from a past life where they were of that sex...

To me, thinking transgender people to be insane or inferior in some way is nothing less than narrow-minded; they aren't harming anybody, it brings them joy, and who are we to judge and look down upon someone, just because their life experience is different from ours? Are we not all on this forum because we rejected the bulls*** norms of society? So why so much disdain for transgenderism, of all things? It's hypocritical at best.

The same applies for gender roles. While we shouldn't deny some fundamentals of biology and natural instinct, traditional social roles, in my opinion, have done more harm than good in the long run, and are just another instrument of control.

With all of that said, hormonal therapy to undergo sex change is something NO child should ever do, however willing they may be, and while the reasons are obvious, I'll spell them out just in case:

1) Children simply lack the maturity to fully understand what they are doing, what it means, and how it will impact them in the long run
    2) Children go through phases, and while I don't doubt many children who feel are transgender will remain as such for the remainder of their lives, at that age, it's far too early to tell
    3) We have no idea how this will impact them developmentally
    4) It sets a frightening precedent with room for all kinds of abuse

So I say, let your son wear dresses, play with Barbies, and go to the girl's bathroom. Let him wear the girl's uniform. If it isn't a phase, one day, when he's a fully independent adult, he will make the choice to undergo a sex change, and that will be his choice to make, hopefully, without too much judgement from others.

Just my 2 cents. My apologies if this sounded too preachy or self-righteous. I was just too bothered by some of the things said here to remain silent.

Fair winds to all of you, friends

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), Chanie (13th February 2018), Hazelfern (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), Wind (13th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    With the blur being created between sexes.... we truly are living in a time where soon anything goes..
    It has been openly talked about by many that allowing all sexual orientations leads us from gay and lesbian rights to tran-sexual rights to pedophilia rights (they will make the majority believe that pedophilia is a sexual orientation like all the rest)
    All great civilisations that fall in to unatural and deviant ways are destined for a wipe out
    Pretty sure that is a false belief or statement. I turned out gay much against my own hope. If you do not understand then you have not lived through it. Nobody allowed it, including myself. There is no comparison to pedophilia. Nope.
    There are so many aspects to consider. Being gay and pedophelia are worlds apart. I don't see being gay as being immoral. I do see pedophelia as being immoral.

There's a co-opting going on. An agenda being pushed. That has nothing to do with sexual preference. The co-opting/agenda push is a deceptive method of pushing immorality and coercion. A natural inner persuasion is something different all together.

I don't see any comparison, either.
    I do see behind the motives -- nefarious intentions.

That's where my confusion came from in the beginning when I started this thread. When I said "push" I was indicating something that I sensed that was not happening naturally.

Free will choice must be honored. All people can be loved, no matter their natural inclinations. However, deception is an abuse of free will choice. I don't think it will be successful in the end because it is not in alignment with Truth and Integrity.

I love everybody, but I don't like to see anybody taken advantage of through deception or abuse of power. (social programming)

MM

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (13th February 2018), Chanie (13th February 2018), Hazelfern (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Apologies, should have been in bed hours ago.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 13th February 2018 at 17:48.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Chanie (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Jordan Peterson sums up the transgender push for me well in this video, where he states that genuine transgender people make up such a small minority of people, that there’s no natural way for gender neutral terminology (I.e. the pronouns ze/zie instead of he/she) to spread and be adopted by the majority of the population. As Peterson states, for congress to mandate and create laws enforcing people to use such words in the presence of transgender people, is nothing more than an assault on the first amendment right of free speech. To tell people what they are and aren’t allowed to say is fascism, plain and simple.

If genuine transgender people make up such a small minority then, why introduce the concept to children at such a young age in school? And why offer children hormonal therapy if they feel a little different?

I read one story of a young boy who was slightly shy and depressed (just classic introvert personality type) yet due to his mild depression and introversion, his teachers were suggesting that he might actually be transgender and that he might want to consider HRT therapy to help him grow into a confident young woman. And this is where the transgender push becomes completely insidious imo. If a young male is feeling withdrawn and depressed, why automatically assume that filling his body with estrogen is going to help? Why not offer him HRT in the form of testosterone to boost his vigour and confidence?

What’s with the deliberate push to androgonise society? Could it be because the people behind this insidious transgender propaganda worship the androgynous figures of baphomet or Adam kadmon? Are they trying to shape society to be a reflection of their own idealised image?

Personally, I still have reverence for the archetypes and traditions that civilisation is founded upon, I respect strong masculine leaders that know how to fearlessly get stuff done, the no nonsense type...and feminine goddess women that add magic, fairness and beauty to the world. I respect the divine masculine and divine feminine. In my view, polarity is necessary and healthy for a well balanced, moral, just and competent society.

I’ve got nothing against transgender people, each to their own, whatever brings them joy. They shouldn’t be marginalised and should be accepted, but neither should they have the right to enforce their worldview onto the majority. I read a quote recently (can’t remember from who), which (paraphrased) said something like, “when the smallest minority gains the loudest voice, then society will find itself in a race to the bottom”. All minorities should be heard, integrated and catered for, but not at the expense of interrupting the harmony, synergy and natural dynamics of the majority.

Is it any wonder why American infrastructure is literally crumbling when kids are being taught how to be progressive and understanding, instead of learning classically masculine job skills, such as engineering and building? America has lost contact with the Archetypes that once gave it its influence around the world.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Wind (14th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #133
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Jayke,

I agree with Jordan Pererson on this issue and so would most transgender people, who wish to only be recognized for the gender they are trying to achieve. And that is male or female. True hermaphroditism, where a person is born both or neither gender is a tiny number. And of that tiny number, there is an even tinier number who don't wish to or can't identify with one gender a little more strongly than the next.

And yes, that teeny tiny number are just going to have to live with the general consensus.

Gender 'fluidity' that demands a long list of new pronouns is a filigreed mess of academic performance art or a cultural cancer feeding off legitimate transgender issues.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Jayke (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), Wind (14th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #134
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    I mean, frankly, I'm a little bit disturbed by some of the comments here. Some seem outright trans/homo phobic.
    Indigris, this is why I joined Avalon. I’d been reading the postings as a guest, but was very unsettled by the underlying tone of some of the comments on this thread. I felt compelled to speak up on behalf of transgender people who do not enjoy the same privileges that I do in society.

If you think back in time, left-handed people were once routinely accused of consorting with the devil.http://www.rightleftrightwrong.com/history_recent.html

By the time my mother started school, left-handed people like her weren’t being burnt at the stake, but she was forced to switch hands and had to learn to write with her right hand.

Then, by the time I started school, scientific knowledge had advanced to the point where I, as a left-handed child, was allowed to write with my left hand. By this time, discrimination was more subtle—the right-handed children were given sharp, pointed-tipped scissors to use whereas I had to use the “leftie” scissors with the rounded tips and dull blades that couldn’t cut through paper. Although I didn’t have the language to express it back then, I still remember what it felt like to be marginalized as a five year old—just because I was born left-handed.

I watched the David Icke Dot Connector video. I think he is on the most solid ground when he talks about things in the environment that might be changing the human body without our knowledge or consent. If true, this is the kind of argument can easily be validated through scientific data.

I think he may be on shakier ground when he talks about there being a “propaganda explosion” that is “encouraging people to question their gender” because it implies that one’s perception of gender can be swayed by propaganda.

No amount of propaganda would ever convince me that I am right-handed when I’m not so why would propaganda make people believe they are transgender? Is there any scientific, peer-reviewed evidence of this?

This is not to say that there isn’t a propaganda explosion on this subject, but rather that it might serve some other purpose. Perhaps to sow seeds of division and prevent a diverse population from actually getting along?
    Last edited by Chanie; 18th February 2018 at 12:10.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), gaiagirl (14th September 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), Tam (14th February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018)

28. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Guys, Gals,

Lets be frank here, when anyone speaks of hormonal changes in the young generation, often due to pesticides, plastics etc (these are the same with birds and other mammals by the way) creatiing of course more transgenre, it cannot be otherwise, hormones often leading our behaviors, every time we speak of this, there is a uproar of "homo phobia".

And this describe very well the problem, this uproar. Why would homosexuality or transgenre be soooooo posted everywhere when on one hand it has always existed, but on the other hand has never been so extended, so it seems.

And my point here is that it may not even be so much more frequent but we are made to perceive it is.

But, the uproar being, we cannot even discuss it without being labelled homo/transgenre phobic.

Chani, if you came here just to convince a whole bunch of people that they are talking homophobic talk, or accuse them of homophobia, you may as well go back, because from what I have seen and what I know of members writing in this thread, they are the most open and ready to listen gang you will ever meet.

But if you came here to explore with us if there could be any conspiration, using you guys/gals to destroy trust and pit groups against groups, well that would be great.

Now, I have read that some hetero member here has linked transgenre or gay person to pedophilia - i HAD TO REREAD 3 TIMES TO TRY TO FIND HOW IT WAS DONE, THIS LINKING, AND COULD NOT. IT was a true misreading - again, to shut us up and not to find the political abuse done on hetero by using gay and transgenre. As soon as we raise the topic, the uproar starts.

And frankly, as a woman, we have soooooooo much more to do to even be considered equal in this society, even if we are in fact a majority but treated as a minority, so blaming anybody for being a minority is the least of my goals.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (16th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018), Universoul (27th March 2018)

30. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

And my point here is that it may not even be so much more frequent but we are made to perceive it is.
    My theory on that is that since that non-heteros are finally (beginning) to be allowed to be free and open, that many more are simply doing so. There is a safety now, in some places, that there has never been. I'm lucky enough to live in a semi-liberal city, and in the heart of it, where it's most progressive, it's not at all uncommon to see same sex couples openly on the street, holding hands, on dates, cuddling on a park bench...I think it's beautiful, that these people finally have the right to exercise their love openly.

That being said, there's still a lot of places, in this same city, where it's a huge no-no.

Interestingly enough, here's another thing a lot of you, being older, may not necessarily be aware of (I'm 21 and as such fully entrenched as a millennial, understanding the nuances of my generation rather well).

I've noticed that, when I was in middle and high school, that there was a noticeable uptick of girls claiming to be bisexual. It seemed that every third girl swung both ways.

It's clear to me now that it was just the latest adolescent effort to appear "cool", but I always found it to be very interesting, given how not even 20 years ago, no teenager would have dreamed of feigning bisexuality in order to gain popularity.

Times change.

For what it's worth, despite all the sh*t that's been happening, I think we are now more unified as a species than we have ever been in known history. It might seem difficult to believe, what with North Korea, Trump (I know a lot of people here like him, and that's their right, but I personally believe the man to be a despicable, narcissistic moron), the looming threats of TPB, and radical Islam, but really, when have we ever not been rocky?

Hell, the US alone has been continually at war since its inception.

So, all this to say, while we should remain vigilant, and never become complacent, really, if you look at the big picture, we're still progressing quite well, and I think, the real ruse by the elite here, is using the media to pump us full of negativity, in order to make us believe the opposite.

Because what better way to divide people, than to make us fear our neighbors, and believe we live in the end times?

If you think death is imminent, you're bound to be a bit apathetic.
    Last edited by Tam; 14th February 2018 at 14:40.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th September 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (14th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018), Wind (14th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

First let me state up front that I have been an out and proud lesbian for more than half of my life.

I always knew I was different but not knowing what homosexuality was for many years and then believing it was bad based on comments family and friends made I didn't think it was possible that I was gay. My kids have grown up with not only LGBT parents but a world with LGBT entertainers and politicians. Being gay is no longer hidden in most western countries, so more people are able see others that reflect how they themselves feel.

I think that is what is happening with transgenderism. It's coming out of the closet so to speak. Kids and adults that once felt shamed and were made to conform are being given the space and support to be themselves.

That being said of course we need to be critical about the way the media, education and other social and political institutions use transgender people and their issues. We also need to not only be kind, compassionate and understanding parents but also be cautious. If one of my daughters told me she felt like a boy and wanted to transition I would immediately support and validate her-his feelings but I would not be booking a doctor appointment for hormones and surgery. I wouldn't let my girls get a tattoo before 18, why would I be so cavalier about giving them hormones or allowing them to have surgeries?

I work at a high school as a Guidance Counselor. I get sent all the transgender kids, I guess because they think as a gay woman I know what to do with them. ha Anyway, I try to be a supportive and compassionate adult. I listen and only give advice when asked. I do worry that there are some kids that are labeling themselves as transgender who are simply gay or who happen to have qualities that our society feels is opposite to their gender at birth. Which is another good reason for families not to be rushing transitioning with hormones and or surgery.

Lastly, I reflect on my own experience. I wonder if I grew up in a world here not only gay people were accepted but transgender people were accepted would I have labeled myself as transgender. I grew up hating that I was a girl because I felt so different from other girls and yet over the course of my life I have learned to love being a girl and a woman and the experiences that it brought into my life. Having daughters myself really made me see the value in femaleness. It was a healing journey for me.

sorry... one more thing...I stand with Jordan Peterson. I am referring to anyone as Ze Zeir or any other made up pronoun. He, She and They should be all that's needed.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th September 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), Flash (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Hazelfern (10th March 2018), Hervé (14th February 2018), Jayke (14th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), Orph (14th September 2018), Tam (15th February 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018), Wind (14th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Delete. 5 Years.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 10th March 2018 at 08:26.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th March 2018)

36. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Open. Gay and transgendered are worlds apart, or are they? One thing I learned is not to personalize
    topics in any given thread. Too late, I have gone there. I am over being offended, can we continue this discussion?
    I would like to know why now?

37. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

I Want My Sex Back: Transgender people who regretted changing sex

RT

Published on 10 Sep 2018

Billy, Rene and Walt were born male, but they all felt uncomfortable with their sex. So they underwent sex reassignment surgery, believing it would end their distressing condition, which is known as gender dysphoria – feeling uncomfortable with your birth sex. However, becoming female only brought problems, disappointment and regret.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), onawah (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1 7 17 34 LastLast