Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: The Transgender push

1. Link to Post #41
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,034 times in 942 posts

Default Re: The Transgender push

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Damn! That one with the beards kinda hot.

Lol. He’s a (gay) guy from my hometown, has won the European Songcontest in 2014. He personally has no gender issue, he jumped on the bandwagon for artistic and PR reasons and has left his role behind, meanwhile. But the fact that he was allowed to win this very popular contest is telling. The acceptance of transgender people has risen considerably.

Yes, there were always transgender people in all societies and they were treated in different ways. They should have their place in society as respected and loved individuals. But that was the exception. Now it seems someone is working on making it the norm. Making confusion and arbitrariness the norm.

Most disturbing is the child’s sexualized pose and look on the NG cover. In our town we find advertising posters (fashion) like that at every turn.

On a more (maybe not so) outlandish note: we live in a world of polarities and that in itself implies a strong urge for reunion and integration on a spiritual level, above all. To confuse (or even destroy) the basic polarities - like male/female - would be necessary if someone tried to stop or at least to disturb that process.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 2nd February 2018 at 14:14.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Ewan (1st February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018), pabranno (1st February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (1st February 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,697 times in 325 posts

A question arising from this is: are certain groups of people being abused for profit, because politicians have become involved?

Are we looking at compassionate surgery, or abuse of those with mental or psychological disorders?

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Dr. McHugh is the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a "disorder of ‘assumption’" – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.

He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% "spontaneously lost those feelings."

While the Obama administration, Hilary Clinton, Hollywood, and mainstream media such as Time magazine promote transgenderism as normal, Dr. McHugh says that these "policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention."

Question: Why are we demanded to accept a man in women's clothing as a woman?

Answer: Because it is the faux morally superior position.

The findings of neuroscience agree with thousands of years of human observation: men and women are different. Their brains develop differently and under the influence of different volume and frequency of hormones. At just 8 weeks of gestation, the female baby experiences a dramatic increase in oxytocin which begins the vast difference between male and female babies. The woman is formed.

Political Correctness seeks to change the meaning of language and must, due to its deceptive origin, resort to tyranny. When a person reveals himself as a slave to political correctness, the process of learning is shut down. There is no such scientific classification as "transgender." It is not "truth."

Before anyone says how hateful I am, just consider this. I feel sorrow for one who must have experienced such severe emotional trauma to have such terrible confusion, but I feel anger that he is in all likelihood not getting treatment because instead of intervention, politicians are throwing him parades. The parades are not for him, but to benefit the politician.

When the parades die down, what is left but a deeply confused person in desperate need for professional intervention but psychologists and other professionals are too frightened to intervene. They can only "affirm" him or her, but cannot help, lest they be charged with the same objection as above, and watch their career be destroyed, or sued in court.

Women and Men speak differently. This statement, alone, would produce "yeah, so what?" a generation ago. Today? It could destroy a career.

The 16 year old girl, starving herself to death with anorexia, who "identifies" as a terribly obese young person, is given a parade, rather than treatment, left to "celebrate" her "diversity" as she slowly and painfully commits suicide.

"Political Correctness" is an intriguing phrase because it highlights "politics"; that is, the sake of appearance for personal gain. The politician stands to gain the most; the public loses the most. This is why I think the term "political correctness" is so appropriate: it is only "correct" to those with political and financial ambition.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), HaveBlue (3rd February 2018), Jayke (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,396 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    the trangender issue is been with us since the begining of times, you are all talking about it like a new thing. The only new thing is the visualization of this people. They are just like anyone else. We live in a diverse world and i thank universe for such a rich diversity. It is really so hard for your minds to accept there are woman with pennis and mans with vagina???
    Many threads had been opened here with this issue. Transgender kids have very clear their gender, i dont even like the term transgender. Do make no mistake nor mix stuff, one thing is your gender, a diferent one are your genitals and another your sex interest. There are Indian tribes who celebrated the coming to the tribe of such a people becouse they brought, in only one human both visions, male and female. Yes, i do believe the transgender movement is being used to normalize pedophilia... but it is just becouse of the lack of awareness about this issue. Transgender kids just want to be treated as they feel they are. I don put vaccines to my kids and my second boy has a vagina... This people, as they are accepted in society, are refusing to go to cirgury. I know another kid with vagina who dont want his ovaries to be removed and, even thouugh he is a man, he wishes to give birth sometime in the future. Now they are visible and wont take **** from noone in order to dont disturb your precious reslity of boys with pennis and girls with vagina.... it is all about acceptance and diversity, which we should celebrate. For me is sad to see people ,in a place like this, shorted minded, so sorry to see it. Check the history, transgender have been among us since the very begining, but hide from the public or living their lives without telling or talking about their condition. My own kiids told me when he was 4, something did not match in his live, but he was not sure what was it. So he asked, when we still dressed him like a girl, to get all his close (the girlsone) on black color, but did not work, then white then yellow, and finnaly he said i want boys underwear, that same year he asked santa CLaus for a pennis. Now days and thanks to all the parents toguther we have been able to change his name in his id. I like to ask you all...what the f*** is wrong with diversity of gender? dont missunderstand the question, i ain´t talking about sex preferences, just gender. Sometimes i believe you all people here know too much but dont see the real thing bc you are still programed somehow.
    Wish you all a great night rest. Much love
    Betoobig, this discussion is not meant to be critical of those who question their gender. I am sure no one here wants children such as your boy to suffer because of reaching this conclusion. The problem we find is that the way this topic is being handled in the education system and media is in a socially disruptive manner, likely driven by a hidden agenda. I say this because i believe research shows that a vast majority of children that suffer from gender confusion resolve the issue by the time they reach adulthood, and usually accept their natural gender. By promoting 'gender fluidity' as beind a scientific 'fact', when it is not, causes an unnecessary amount of confusion amongst children who would not otherwise even consider this to be an issue. Instead, very young, immature children are being asked to question their gender, which to me is competely uncalled for. For a child to go thru unnecessary, and likely irreversible sex change surgery, and to be a lifelong dependent upon pharma drugs, is unfathomably immoral, imho.

I say that this is agenda driven by special hidden sources, because in my jurisdiction there was no public discussion of this topic, no civil rights demonstrations, no public demands for the 'liberation' of children to be able to have 'gender identity' choices. Instead, the whole program, including draconian legislation to steal children from their families, all of a sudden arrived on the scene. This happened simultaneous to the change in the sex ed curriculum. This was a well thought strategy that was rolled out from some 'sponsored' think tank i am sure.

A mature way to manage the subject would simply be sensitivity training for educators, and student guidance counsellors, to help identify and properly respond to those children who have this issue. Research shows the vast majority with this issue eventually grow to accept their natural gender if left to growup normally. For those who still choose to, they can/should be able to have a gender change operation in adulthood.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (3rd February 2018), Ewan (2nd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Hervé (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,196 times in 1,431 posts

Just Plain,

Vast research shows most of these kids grow up and accept their natural gender?
    What research is that? The latest science is very clear that this is not the case and
    that most kids gender preference is firmly established by kindergarten.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 times in 1,233 posts

OMG, I wrote a huge post on why this was most definitevly part of an agenda.

It (the post) started way back in tribal society (timewise-I don't mean transgenderism) and led to the powerful bloodlines of today. (Discounting possible alien control of various bloodlines - its irrelevant to the point.) It covered the psychology of the lone ego to the natural extension of group-ego and how this had been manipulated so effectively. How 'history' and 'education' were simply that, HIS (or hers, to be gender encompassing. ) story and programming.

IMO the divide and conquer strategy has never been so apparent as it is today and yet barely anyone can see it.

I couldn't remember how to spell 'Machivellian', I'd actually missed out the second 'a' and knew it didn't look right. So I typed what I'd written in the search box and hit the arrow. My browser is set to open a search term in a new tab, but it didn't - it left the page and showed me how to spell Machiavellian. Didn't seem to matter how quickly I hit the back arrow, my post had disappeared into dimesions beyond my abilities to retrieve.

The b*st*rds are so effing good at this, preventing clarity. I lost my post that would have explained everything.

Edit: To add that my last sentence may not actually have explained anything at all. I was being (attempting to be) humourous - but that so often fails in text alone.
    Last edited by Ewan; 2nd February 2018 at 00:57. Reason: Clarity

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Just Plain,

What research is that? The latest science is very clear that this is not the case and
    AutumnW, if children's gender choice is established by age 5, then why confuse them with 'they can choose their gender' nonsense? Also, where is your research supporting your stance?

Following is some info on this topic, as requested.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/...-gender-fluid/

"In fact, gender fluidity itself creates victims. Professor Paul McHugh is the former chief psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins hospital in the US. In the 1960s this pioneered sex-reassignment surgery — but subsequently abandoned it because of the problems it left in its wake. Most young boys and girls who seek sex reassignment, McHugh has written, have psychosocial issues and presume that such treatment will resolve them. ‘The grim fact is that most of these youngsters do not find therapists willing to assess and guide them in ways that permit them to work out their conflicts and correct their assumptions. Rather, they and their families find only “gender counsellors” who encourage them in their sexual misassumptions.’"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kinsey...ity-isnt-fluid

"Some things are spectrums: rainbows, radiation, political positions. But as much as we’ve grown accustomed to the idea, sexual orientation might not be one of them.

"A new study from researchers at Washington State University (WSU) analyzed data from a survey of over 33,000 U.S. adults and found that a “taxonic,” or categorical, model was better suited for describing sexual orientation than a continuum model like the famous Kinsey scale. In other words, sexuality isn’t a sliding scale so much as it is a complicated multiple choice question.

"“These results demonstrate that sexual orientation is not a matter of degree but rather of distinct and meaningful categories,” their study, now published in the journal Psychological Science, concludes.
    "The researchers found that heterosexual and non-heterosexual adults do indeed fall into different categories, with some variation between genders and, of course, among individuals. Three percent of men and 2.7 percent of women in the sample were not heterosexual (gay, lesbian, or bisexual). The rest were straight. And the line between these two groups was not completely impermeable, but it was still clear."
    Last edited by Justplain; 2nd February 2018 at 01:42.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), DNA (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Hervé (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks

What a great thread. So many intelligent insights into what may be motivating TPTB to manipulate a whole culture into this particular madness.

I managed to find this article from the magazine "The Atlantic" that I read way back in 2000, before the transgender thing had become such a hot topic. At this point in time (2018) I believe the article would actually be considered politically incorrect.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...be-mad/304671/

The article is very long, so many of you may not have time to read it, but the author discusses an odd psychiatric disorder where people who have perfectly healthy bodies decide they want one or more limbs amputated because they feel that they just aren't themselves with that limb (or limbs) intact. The author eventually correlates this with the transexual movement and gender dysphoria. Here is a quote from the article:

"But it is possible to imagine another story: that our cultural and historical conditions have not just revealed transsexuals but created them. That is, once "transsexual" and "gender-identity disorder" and "sex-reassignment surgery" became common linguistic currency, more people began conceptualizing and interpreting their experience in these terms. They began to make sense of their lives in a way that hadn't been available to them before, and to some degree they actually became the kinds of people described by these terms."

I don't agree with everything he says in the article, but it is certainly food for thought. And I believe TPTB understand this psychological "contagious desire" phenomena and are pushing it upon us culturally for all the nefarious reasons so well articulated in this thread.
    Last edited by ErtheVessel; 2nd February 2018 at 01:33.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Ewan (2nd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Hervé (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sexual orientation is not the same thing as gender identity, Just Plain, though obviously sexual orientation is a large component. I agree with objections to gender fluidity though. That seems to be unnecessarily complicated, as when gender is divided into 29 genders?

As for the other I would have to see more than one study. Of course the child and parents have to be darned sure that is what the child wants and that there aren't underlying pathologies causing gender dysphoria.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ErtheVessel (here)
    What a great thread. So many intelligent insights into what may be motivating TPTB to manipulate a whole culture into this particular madness.

I managed to find this article from the magazine "The Atlantic" that I read way back in 2000, before the transgender thing had become such a hot topic. At this point in time (2018) I believe the article would actually be considered politically incorrect.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...be-mad/304671/

The article is very long, so many of you may not have time to read it, but the author discusses an odd psychiatric disorder where people who have perfectly healthy bodies decide they want one or more limbs amputated because they feel that they just aren't themselves with that limb (or limbs) intact. The author eventually correlates this with the transexual movement and gender dysphoria. Here is a quote from the article:

"But it is possible to imagine another story: that our cultural and historical conditions have not just revealed transsexuals but created them. That is, once "transsexual" and "gender-identity disorder" and "sex-reassignment surgery" became common linguistic currency, more people began conceptualizing and interpreting their experience in these terms. They began to make sense of their lives in a way that hadn't been available to them before, and to some degree they actually became the kinds of people described by these terms."

I don't agree with everything he says in the article, but it is certainly food for thought. And I believe TPTB understand this psychological "contagious desire" phenomena and are pushing it upon us culturally for all the nefarious reasons so well articulated in this thread.
    It isn't either/or. It would have to be a very very small subset of boys who is so swayed by the cultural zeitgeist that he has his penis removed!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Sexual orientation is not the same thing as gender identity, Just Plain, though obviously sexual orientation is a large component. I agree with objections to gender fluidity though. That seems to be unnecessarily complicated, as when gender is divided into 29 genders?

As for the other I would have to see more than one study. Of course the child and parents have to be darned sure that is what the child wants and that there aren't underlying pathologies causing gender dysphoria.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/psmag.co...o-the-research

"BUT MOST GENDER-DYSPHORIC CHILDREN WON'T BECOME TRANSGENDER ADULTS

"For the majority of children, gender dysphoria does not persist throughout adolescence and adulthood. In follow-up studies of children diagnosed with gender dysphoria, less than 20 percent continue to report discomfort with their biological gender assignment and may seek out gender-re-assignment services later in life. But which 20 percent? A 2013 study found that the intensity of gender dysphoria exhibited by children was tightly linked to future outcomes. "

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just Plain,

There are questions about the definition of gender dysphoria here. Kids who are just 'uncomfortable' with their identity should of course have to wait until they are older before interventions take place. And parents shouldn't rush to accommodate kids who are merely disturbed by their gender. I agree that there is the potential for some parents to go completely overboard here, gripped by what they may feel is trendy. And the school system should stay out of it, other than to deal with bullies and support kids emotionally who are transitioning.

There may be more people experiencing gender dysphoria, ambivalence or ambiguity due to a degraded environment and estrogenic compounds in water plastics etc..

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,836 times in 8,165 posts

Just Plain,

From my psychologist friends, not all genders are established in childhood. Except for those with hormonal impairments, most genders would be established through the first few sexual experiences, pleasure with a partner being paired with the very strong sexual behavior in humans - a bit like a horse who learns to enjoy a donkey (creating mules). Once paired, it is about impossible to break (such as in pedophilia for example, or pairing violence and sex as in serial rapists).

the first experiences being mostly in teenager times, and teenagers being exceptionally easy to influence and easy to have doubts introduced into themselves, just doing that by all the publicity on transgenders and gays going on will push some emotionally unbalanced kids (which is often the case int teenagers) towards the mainstream publicity which is actually transgenderism. Or homosexuality. They will try it and be more confused, telling themselves that they might be homosexual/bisexual, while they in fact probably are not. I have seen it in quite a few teenagers I have been around.

And when my own daughter asked me at 13 years old if I would still love her if she was lesblan, my answer was that I would love her whatever she became but I could not resist laughing quite a lot - she was upset, but: she would blush when seeing handsome boys, she would fight with a girl in order to kiss first a boy she liked, she would be disappointed at high school because boys were not looking at her as much as she wished, how could she, in heaven, ever think she may be lesbian!! That was really from the overt and overdone acknowledgment of gay existence, that it was normal to be gay, etc etc, she thought she would not be normal not being gay. Can you imagine! Her upset at me laughing however did set up straight (in all the meanings of the world).

Genders identity and partners likes and dislikes established by 5 years old, no way, unless there is hormonal imbalances from the start.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Ewan (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,836 times in 8,165 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    the trangender issue is been with us since the begining of times, you are all talking about it like a new thing. The only new thing is the visualization of this people. They are just like anyone else. We live in a diverse world and i thank universe for such a rich diversity. It is really so hard for your minds to accept there are woman with pennis and mans with vagina???
    Many threads had been opened here with this issue. Transgender kids have very clear their gender, i dont even like the term transgender. Do make no mistake nor mix stuff, one thing is your gender, a diferent one are your genitals and another your sex interest. There are Indian tribes who celebrated the coming to the tribe of such a people becouse they brought, in only one human both visions, male and female. Yes, i do believe the transgender movement is being used to normalize pedophilia... but it is just becouse of the lack of awareness about this issue. Transgender kids just want to be treated as they feel they are. I don put vaccines to my kids and my second boy has a vagina... This people, as they are accepted in society, are refusing to go to cirgury. I know another kid with vagina who dont want his ovaries to be removed and, even thouugh he is a man, he wishes to give birth sometime in the future. Now they are visible and wont take **** from noone in order to dont disturb your precious reslity of boys with pennis and girls with vagina.... it is all about acceptance and diversity, which we should celebrate. For me is sad to see people ,in a place like this, shorted minded, so sorry to see it. Check the history, transgender have been among us since the very begining, but hide from the public or living their lives without telling or talking about their condition. My own kiids told me when he was 4, something did not match in his live, but he was not sure what was it. So he asked, when we still dressed him like a girl, to get all his close (the girlsone) on black color, but did not work, then white then yellow, and finnaly he said i want boys underwear, that same year he asked santa CLaus for a pennis. Now days and thanks to all the parents toguther we have been able to change his name in his id. I like to ask you all...what the f*** is wrong with diversity of gender? don't misunderstand the question, i ain´t talking about sex preferences, just gender. Sometimes i believe you all people here know too much but dont see the real thing bc you are still programmed somehow.
    Wish you all a great night rest. Much love
    It is not the diversity of gender that is wrong when naturally occurring. It is the way it is pushed on children who do not feel the need to be of another gender than their birth one. Lots of kids are confused because of what they heard and have seen on tv, videos, movies, name it. It is being pushed on them, you are not straight, you are of the other sex, or your sexual taste is for your own sex. I hear sometimes people say "can't we just be straight" or "why not promote straightness as well".

It is being pushed on children. The first step was over sexualisation, the next step was gay acceptance, the next step is transgenderism (paired with over sexualisation of young children as per the poster above). There is no doubt in my mind that this is all part of an agenda on our children.

We probably all have gay friends whom we love and for some of us transgender friends whom we appreciate.

But I also have seen kids (teenagers) going through sex change who are so mixed up that I am sure their emotional problems should be solved first, sex change will only enhance them.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd February 2018 at 05:46.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,556 times in 3,089 posts

One of my nieces began her teen dating years dating boys. Then, we found out, she was bisexual. After a while she announced she was now simply a lesbian. Then, she began identifying as all these other confusing titles that had different prefixes but all ended in "sexual". Stuff I'd never heard of. This-sexual and that-sexual. And then she came full circle and was merely a lesbian again.

She met a nice girl and they began a relationship. But this girl eventually revealed that she gender identfied as a male. After a while she had the surgery done and it was official. So now my niece, a lesbian, was dating someone who used to be a lesbian but was now - post surgery - a straight male. If somebody here can tell me what the f#ck that means I'll give them a medal.

I'm just as confused as everyone else about all the questions being raised here. But one thing I do know is that the average gay or transgender person is just trying to get thru the day, just like the rest of us. There likely is an agenda, or a push, but it's not coming from them. It's coming from the same wonderful group of people that are exploiting race and religion to divide and conquer us, among other things.

I say this because, among the things getting blurred is our sense of who is doing the manipulating. It's easy to shift your anger, without even knowing it sometimes, to the wrong person or group of people. The brain tends to get lazy and important distinctions fail to get made. I'm seeing it a little with people equating gays and transgender folks with pedophiles; that's slowly becoming an inseparable grouping of words. How did that happen? Be careful.
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd February 2018 at 08:08.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd February 2018), bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd February 2018), DNA (3rd February 2018), Ewan (2nd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Jayke (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), latte (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Orph (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), snoman (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,391 times in 3,830 posts

Maybe the genetic tweakers who put us here have concluded that a fierce sexual reproduction cycle is no longer required, now that the race is on the cusp of going high tech and off world.

Also, life extension tech' has a flip side. ( so does "free energy" - but I won't open that can of worms here ).

EDIT:

A QUESTION FOR BILL;

In one of the recorded conversations you had with Charles/Atticus, he said that it was "the machine" that caused the population explosion.

Do you know what he meant by that ?
    Last edited by norman; 2nd February 2018 at 10:56.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,829 times in 3,429 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I say this because, among the things getting blurred is our sense of who is doing the manipulating. It's easy to shift your anger, without even knowing it sometimes, to the wrong person or group of people. The brain tends to get lazy and important distinctions fail to get made. I'm seeing it a little with people equating gays and transgender folks with pedophiles; that's slowly becoming an inseparable grouping of words. How did that happen? Be careful.
    Hi Mike
    Folks are not equating the gay transgender folks with pedophiles.
    What is happening is this.
    Nefarious forces are popularizing and using the transgender and gay folks for their own purposes.
    Earlier in this thread I posted a National Geographic cover and on it was a seven year old boy, and his parents agreed to give him a transgender procedure.
    What is happening here is a subtle almost covert message being sent.
    The message, at least to me is "this child is sexually capable of deciding what is best for him".
    Eventually this message will turn into some kind of argument against statutory rape and argue for absurdly young ages for deciding when one is to be sexually active.
    Eventually, after the public is confused enough and too afraid to offer up an argument, the issue will be made for pedophilia to be considered a sexual orientation and not a deviation.
    A cross topic would be transgenders in the bathroom.
    Should women have to deal with transgender men thinking they now have the right to use a woman's bathroom?
    This is being forced on "real" women and they don't seem to happy about it.
    But folks are learning that if you complain about this then of course you are a homophobe and a hateful bigot.
    You see what we are saying.

Just a word to the wise.
    I'm the child of two gay people. I sh!t you not.
    I could tell gay stories on top of gay stories like you just did.
    My parents were very young when they had me and both went on to be gay.
    I will be as succinct as I can in saying the current idea that gay folks are easy going and model citizens isn't my experience.
    The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), norman (2nd February 2018), Orph (2nd February 2018), Wind (3rd February 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,251 times in 1,531 posts

"the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world "

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Hervé (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,556 times in 3,089 posts

Hey Marcus, I agree that these groups are being exploited by nefarious people for nefarious ends.

And what you said regarding the NG cover rings true. It's becoming a politically correct thing, and people will actually be scared to speak out against pedophilia....because, how dare we intrude upon the sovereignty of these young people? (That will be the tag line)

What I worry about is how easily confused people can get, and how they start pointing their guns at the wrong groups of people. The war in Iraq is a good example. Iraq had nothing to do with 911, and yet it was quite easy to conflate the 2 in the minds of the American public. They use that trick for everything, including sexuality, to confuse, misdirect, meddle, so forth. I only mentioned it as a warning. "They" know that by pushing the trans thing, it's going to upset a large group of people; and those people, in turn, are going to direct their anger and fear on the trans community...even though they don't really have anything to do with the agenda and are being exploited by forces beyond their understanding.
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd February 2018 at 17:42.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd February 2018), bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), DNA (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Jayke (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Just Plain,

From my psychologist friends, not all genders are established in childhood. Except for those with hormonal impairments, most genders would be established through the first few sexual experiences, pleasure with a partner being paired with the very strong sexual behavior in humans - a bit like a horse who learns to enjoy a donkey (creating mules). Once paired, it is about impossible to break (such as in pedophilia for example, or pairing violence and sex as in serial rapists).

the first experiences being mostly in teenager times, and teenagers being exceptionally easy to influence and easy to have doubts introduced into themselves, just doing that by all the publicity on transgenders and gays going on will push some emotionally unbalanced kids (which is often the case int teenagers) towards the mainstream publicity which is actually transgenderism. Or homosexuality. They will try it and be more confused, telling themselves that they might be homosexual/bisexual, while they in fact probably are not. I have seen it in quite a few teenagers I have been around.

And when my own daughter asked me at 13 years old if I would still love her if she was lesblan, my answer was that I would love her whatever she became but I could not resist laughing quite a lot - she was upset, but: she would blush when seeing handsome boys, she would fight with a girl in order to kiss first a boy she liked, she would be disappointed at high school because boys were not looking at her as much as she wished, how could she, in heaven, ever think she may be lesbian!! That was really from the overt and overdone acknowledgment of gay existence, that it was normal to be gay, etc etc, she thought she would not be normal not being gay. Can you imagine! Her upset at me laughing however did set up straight (in all the meanings of the world).

Genders identity and partners likes and dislikes established by 5 years old, no way, unless there is hormonal imbalances from the start.
    Again, gender identity and sexual preference are not the same thing. There are plenty of gay people who are perfectly happy with their gender. And yes, gender identity IS established very early on, absent hormonal peculiarities like hermaphroditism. Sexual preference is more malleable.

*Edited below* --- Flash, below is general statement not meant for you. Sorry!

Those who are worried about the conspiracy should understand that it was likely created by reactionary elements funding academic gender studies programs, (in order to muddy the waters, create confusion and a back lash) If you throw up your hands and develop a hardline attitude about it, become really angry, you are responding exactly as planned.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 2nd February 2018 at 21:31.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

I would be interested to know how many of those who have posted either are transgender/gender fluid themselves, or who have close family members who are.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast