+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Transgender push

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,726 times in 7,994 posts

Default Re: The Transgender push

your post is very balanced Chani. And yes, there is surely always have been gay people as well as transgender people - although in the previous centuries, they could not physically change their body as they can now. (I am thinking of the opera singers in Europe centuries ago, they were all males with female voices).

The problems comes when it is used abundantly by PTB and the politically correct to push on the idea of cool on teenagers that are already quite unstable, because of hormonal change and teenagerhood. A few years later, the push would not have such an impact once the identity is well established.

For true transgender, it won't change anything in identity change, they may just be a bit more accepted.

But for the other kids, who are at a sensitive unstable period of their life, it may make a lot of difference and create suffering.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (11th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Chanie (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,927 times in 1,377 posts

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Michelle Marie,

Where did you read that Planned Parenthood is giving hormones to children?

Hi AutumnW.

After seeing your post I looked it up on the web, without going back through this thread.

I found this article on a website I’m unfamiliar with - I’ve copy-pasted a portion of it below. The video (included below) that's posted within the article is from the ‘ABC 7 Sarasota – WWSB’ youtube channel.

The video appears to include an interview with a member of Planned Parenthood staff explaining :

We had a lot of parents actually reach out to us, wanting to get care for their, um, for the young people in their lives. So, um, we decided that it was, um, time for us to expand the, um, care we were providing to minors.”

The article appears biased against this treatment. I’m simply posting the info to answer the question in reply to the above post.

From my point of view this is a complex and deeply sensitive topic. I wish peace, good health and strength to anyone dealing with transgender issues. I hope they find the love and support, respect, and good guidance they need.

M

[ POST UPDATE : Looking back through the thread, I believe this is the same article Michelle Marie posted a link to when she started the thread.]

-----------------------------------------------------

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57881

Planned Parenthood to Give Children Transgender Hormone Therapy Drugs
    Chris Menahan
    InformationLiberation
    Jan. 29, 2018

Planned Parenthood has begun offering transgender hormone replacement therapy drugs to minors under the age of 18.

The media is praising the move as a great leap forward.

From MySunCoast:

SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - Planned Parenthood is hoping to make life a little bit easier for the transgender community. They are now offering transgender hormone replacement therapy for those under the age of 18.

"We had a lot of parents actually reach out to us wanting to get care for the young people in their lives," said Dr. Suzie Prabhakaran, Vice President of Medical Affairs for Planned Parenthood. "So we decided it was time for us to expand the care that we were providing to minors."

Planned Parenthood has been providing transgender hormone therapy since October of 2016, but up until now that was for those 18 and older. They say transgender patients have a difficult time accessing care because a lot of doctors can be judgemental of those who are transgender. At Planned Parenthood, it all starts with an initial consultation.

"We talk to them about their medical history, why they're seeking this care," said Prabhakaran. "Then for most patients it's providing prescriptions for medications that affect the changes they're looking for."
    Planned Parenthood received $543.7 million taxpayer dollars from 2016-2017 which they used to abort 321,384 babies and to donate over $15 million to elect Democrats.

Studies show the majority of children who think they're "transgender" grow out of it when they hit puberty.

"There are 12 such studies in all, and they all came to the very same conclusion: the majority of kids cease to feel transgender when they get older," Toronto Sexuality Center Director Dr. James Cantor reported earlier this month.

==== POST UPDATE ====

P.S. I'll just add – I could probably post about ten A4 pages on this topic, and that's without including all the links / references I could think of and explaining them. But I'm not going to inflict that on anyone Also don't have time to write it as well as I'd prefer / it deserves.

Valuable thread in my opinion. Thanks Michelle Marie, and everyone who's taken time to contribute.
    Information Lineration appears to be agenda driven. As far as the video from Planned Parenthood, I see nothing wrong with it. And it is flat out WRONG that 'most' kids who identify as transgender change at puberty. I think you will find these 12 studies are compromised by whoever is doing the funding.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    your post is very balanced Chani. And yes, there is surely always have been gay people as well as transgender people - although in the previous centuries, they could not physically change their body as they can now. (I am thinking of the opera singers in Europe centuries ago, they were all males with female voices).

The problems comes when it is used abundantly by PTB and the politically correct to push on the idea of cool on teenagers that are already quite unstable, because of hormonal change and teenagerhood. A few years later, the push would not have such an impact once the identity is well established.

For true transgender, it won't change anything in identity change, they may just be a bit more accepted.

But for the other kids, who are at a sensitive unstable period of their life, it may make a lot of difference and create suffering.
    Flash, note what they called the famous young men with beautiful soprano voices -- the Castrati. They were castrated at puberty to retain their voices. And this was done up until the 1900's in Europe.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Flash (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,050 times in 2,473 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    MM....I'm a Grandmother & I have been "sheltered" as well! At this stage of the game I see no point in trying to "understand". What I will say is that that particular cover on the Nat Geo magazine was a wake up call for me & I cancelled my subscription!
    OMG...I am so slow on the uptake. As I expressed before, I was completely confused by the terms.

Now that I'm getting what it means, I realize I DO know someone who is transgender. He is the son of a friend of mine. I've never labeled him; now her. I had seen him over the years since he was a young teenager. I always loved him and we chatted happily after a big hug whenever I saw him. Back when I was on Facebook, he dressed up as a girl and made himself pretty. I sent him compliments and he always knew I just loved him for who he is.

Later he went away to college. He was back in town visiting his mother and I ran into them at a restaurant. He is completely a she now with a new name. I hugged her and her mom. Friends of many years. I just see people as souls anyway, so I guess I just appreciate each person's unique essence.

It finally just sunk in today as I was reading this thread that that's what transgender means. Duh. Well, at least I admit it...slow on the uptake.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Chanie (11th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    So many things have changed when this pandora opened. I just don't understand why the same people claiming they really don't know what they are sexually, are pushing our children that already identify through gender. I saw the rapper Genuine get sexually harrassed by a transvestite, when he said he preferred 'natural woman, not surgical." Then the gay man/woman tried to make him kiss him in front of the world. He pushed away and they called him homophobic because "he too has a choice and identity: Heterosexual. I was taught no matter your gender preference to keep your bedroom privacy in your bedroom where it's private, and this push, plus the atrazene they have in processed drinks, is just making it worse. They call atrazene in our communities the "gay drug." Latinos and HebAmericans don't give their children unnatural corporate lab drinks. WE've seen after Flint in the water, they never gave a darn about us. Careful spiritual family. They are playing for keeps. Has anyone read "The Gay Agenda" yet? Look it up and spend some time reading their plans and see, if it doesn't line up with what's going on now. The spirit of sodom has come to America. In the churches, and bathrooms and classrooms. Time to pray for justice for our children and as soon as we can, address this deviant public behavior in front of our children, trying to mind screw them to thinking what is bad is good. This isn't just physical, we all know it's spiritual also.
    Shalom.
    PS, Time for some pc programs for homeschooling where they can be safe from sexual pressure during recess/rest periods at school. I don't care what heterosexuals do in their bedroom and I don't care what transgender or Gay do in their own privacy of their bedroom. The key word being private between "their family" not ours.
    I have not read the book The Gay Agenda. But I have heard of plans to alter hormones to create more gay people as part of the depopulation program.

This article mentions plastics affecting hormones. Dr. Pall, the scientist that came and did a talk in our community said that the cell tower radiation (EMF) waves alter our hormones.

https://debraspalmtree.blogspot.com/...er-agenda.html

I saw a chart in some publication regarding making more people gay through hormone manipulation. I don't remember which one, but it might have been in the Avalon library. I'll check.

I don't have any problem with personal choices, but manipulation is not ok.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (11th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Flash (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Hervé (11th February 2018), Jayke (11th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,141 times in 13,425 posts

Hidden menace: Almost 90% of teens have gender-bending plastic chemicals in their bodies

Victoria Allen Daily Mail
    Mon, 05 Feb 2018 17:10 UTC

A study by the University of Exeter, whose researchers tested urine samples from 94 teenagers, found 86 per cent had traces of BPA in their body.

Almost 90 per cent of teenagers have gender-bending chemicals from plastic in their bodies, according to a study.

Bisphenol A (BPA) is found in plastic containers and water bottles, on the inside of food cans and in till receipts.

The chemical, used since the 1960s to make certain types of plastic, mimics the female sex hormone oestrogen, and has been linked to low sperm counts and infertility in men, as well as breast and prostate cancer.

A study by the University of Exeter, whose researchers tested urine samples from 94 teenagers, found 86 per cent had traces of BPA in their body.

Experts fear it is all but impossible to avoid the chemical, given the widespread use of plastic packaging for food.

[...]

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ge-bodies.html

SOTT Comment: Highly telling that the researchers fail to mention how the toxicity of 'gender-bending' chemicals overwhelming children and teenagers could be the reason why more teenagers identify as transgender, reporting worse mental and physical health than other children. But to admit as much they would have to refute the current postmodernist ideology about gender fluidity and acknowledge that the phenomenon is far from normal or healthy. See also:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (11th February 2018), bluestflame (12th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Chanie (11th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Ewan (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Melinda (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Mike (12th February 2018), Reinhard (12th February 2018), seko (11th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,068 times in 18,660 posts

David has been talking about this for years and is the topic of this weeks Dot
    connector....There are genuine cases but David suggests there is a bigger agenda.

Gender-Bending Chemicals, Plummeting Sperm
    Counts and Testosterone - What's Going On?

Published on 9 Feb 2018
    To have David's Dot Connector

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Chanie (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Melinda (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Mike (12th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Nice color, Herve!

Thanks for the wealth of information. $$$

And, Cidersomerset...a BIG thanks to you as well.

David sure puts it all together, doesn't he?!!

Trans-Engineered OR TransGenderNeared, whatever you want to call it, it's a result of carrying out "their" agenda. Agenda-Neered, maybe.

David speaks of needing an intervention. It's so insidious, so pernicious, so proliferated; it's like stage 4 cancer.
    Now we need a remedy for social psycho-physiological-perceptual-deception cancer. I think this calls for divine intervention, or maybe it will activate the divine intelligence in massive numbers of people to discover and implement a solution.

INTERVENTION, indeed!!!

The seeds of awareness have been planted. Germination is occurring. Genius will be sprouting out of necessity.

It will be interesting to witness the change in cycles. I don't think the trail to extinction will be followed much longer, but I'm an optimist at heart ...an activist optimist!

Wow! I really appreciate all the perspectives and all the information shared here.
    Thanks, everybody!
    MM

I'm learning so much on this thread.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 12th February 2018 at 00:51.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Chanie (12th February 2018), Cidersomerset (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Hervé (12th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I will look forward to watching David Icke’s latest Dot Connector video on this subject. I guess the challenge is to determine if there is an agenda on one hand while supporting transgender youth with love and compassion on the other. It’s a tricky balancing act.
    Last edited by Chanie; 18th February 2018 at 12:02.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chanie (here)
    I’m a fan of David Icke’s and will look forward to watching his latest Dot Connector video on this subject. I guess the challenge is to determine if there is an agenda on one hand while supporting transgender youth with love and compassion on the other. It’s a tricky balancing act, isn’t it?
    I don't think we will ever do away with love and compassion. That will override any and all agendas.

There are no agendas, no labels, or divide and conquer strategies that can match, or even come close to the power of LOVE.

As long as we remember that we will be okay.

MM

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (12th February 2018), Cidersomerset (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Hazelfern (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Wind (12th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,068 times in 18,660 posts

This is a more concise version from one of his recent interviews just posted on
    his site tying it into chemtrails and the long term agenda.

David Icke - Chemtrails, Nanoparticles and the Gender Agenda

Published on 12 Feb 2018

================================================== ==
    ================================================== ==

Added article.....

Sing along with gender neutral Canadian national anthem

Sing along with Canadian MPs giving the new gender neutral
    national anthem its first run in the House of Commons.
    Listen out for "all of us command” instead of "all thy sons".

08 Feb 2018
    From the section US & Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EaHzaeoxgE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-u...ational-anthem
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th February 2018 at 07:36.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #92
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    With the blur being created between sexes.... we truly are living in a time where soon anything goes..
    It has been openly talked about by many that allowing all sexual orientations leads us from gay and lesbian rights to tran-sexual rights to pedophilia rights (they will make the majority believe that pedophilia is a sexual orientation like all the rest)
    All great civilisations that fall in to unatural and deviant ways are destined for a wipe out
    Pretty sure that is a false belief or statement. I turned out gay much against my own hope. If you do not understand then you have not lived through it. Nobody allowed it, including myself. There is no comparison to pedophilia. Nope.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), Chanie (13th February 2018), Indigris (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Apologies
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 13th February 2018 at 17:50.

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,414 times in 803 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by starlight (here)
    What do globalists gain from the transgender agenda?
    That's a very, very good question.

To hazard a guess (and all other ideas are most welcome!): it may be to do with the planned strategic destruction of the family (to facilitate the takeover of the state to condition children)... and also may be connected with the eugenics or population-control agendas.
    Could be many fold
    Conditioning the new generation to rethink what human is. If we can rethink gender, cybernetic augmentation isn't so outlandish.
    Don't try to create the light but rather open up and let the light shine through you.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

bluestflame (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Can we hear from the other side?
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 13th February 2018 at 17:49.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Chanie (13th February 2018), Indigris (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Indigris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,736 times in 234 posts

I mean, frankly, I'm a little bit disturbed by some of the comments here. Some seem outright trans/homo phobic. Now, to be clear, I do NOT condone pumping children full of transgender hormones whatsoever. To me, it's an insane thing to do on so many levels, just as it is to pump millions of children full of a cocktail of hardcore drugs because they have "ADD" or "Bipolar disorder" (to be extra clear: I am NOT saying these mental disorders do not exist. Both are very real. But they are also hugely overdiagnosed).

Personally, I firmly believe that transgenderism is a genuine thing, and not at all a mental illness. Homosexuality is an entirely natural thing, same as heterosexuality, so I really don't see why it's such a stretch that some people think the sex they truly feel they are is not the one they were born with. Who knows, maybe some of these people have "bleed over" from a past life where they were of that sex...

To me, thinking transgender people to be insane or inferior in some way is nothing less than narrow-minded; they aren't harming anybody, it brings them joy, and who are we to judge and look down upon someone, just because their life experience is different from ours? Are we not all on this forum because we rejected the bulls*** norms of society? So why so much disdain for transgenderism, of all things? It's hypocritical at best.

The same applies for gender roles. While we shouldn't deny some fundamentals of biology and natural instinct, traditional social roles, in my opinion, have done more harm than good in the long run, and are just another instrument of control.

With all of that said, hormonal therapy to undergo sex change is something NO child should ever do, however willing they may be, and while the reasons are obvious, I'll spell them out just in case:

1) Children simply lack the maturity to fully understand what they are doing, what it means, and how it will impact them in the long run
    2) Children go through phases, and while I don't doubt many children who feel are transgender will remain as such for the remainder of their lives, at that age, it's far too early to tell
    3) We have no idea how this will impact them developmentally
    4) It sets a frightening precedent with room for all kinds of abuse

So I say, let your son wear dresses, play with Barbies, and go to the girl's bathroom. Let him wear the girl's uniform. If it isn't a phase, one day, when he's a fully independent adult, he will make the choice to undergo a sex change, and that will be his choice to make, hopefully, without too much judgement from others.

Just my 2 cents. My apologies if this sounded too preachy or self-righteous. I was just too bothered by some of the things said here to remain silent.

Fair winds to all of you, friends

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Indigris For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), Chanie (13th February 2018), Hazelfern (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), Wind (13th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)
    Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    With the blur being created between sexes.... we truly are living in a time where soon anything goes..
    It has been openly talked about by many that allowing all sexual orientations leads us from gay and lesbian rights to tran-sexual rights to pedophilia rights (they will make the majority believe that pedophilia is a sexual orientation like all the rest)
    All great civilisations that fall in to unatural and deviant ways are destined for a wipe out
    Pretty sure that is a false belief or statement. I turned out gay much against my own hope. If you do not understand then you have not lived through it. Nobody allowed it, including myself. There is no comparison to pedophilia. Nope.
    There are so many aspects to consider. Being gay and pedophelia are worlds apart. I don't see being gay as being immoral. I do see pedophelia as being immoral.

There's a co-opting going on. An agenda being pushed. That has nothing to do with sexual preference. The co-opting/agenda push is a deceptive method of pushing immorality and coercion. A natural inner persuasion is something different all together.

I don't see any comparison, either.
    I do see behind the motives -- nefarious intentions.

That's where my confusion came from in the beginning when I started this thread. When I said "push" I was indicating something that I sensed that was not happening naturally.

Free will choice must be honored. All people can be loved, no matter their natural inclinations. However, deception is an abuse of free will choice. I don't think it will be successful in the end because it is not in alignment with Truth and Integrity.

I love everybody, but I don't like to see anybody taken advantage of through deception or abuse of power. (social programming)

MM

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (13th February 2018), Chanie (13th February 2018), Hazelfern (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Apologies, should have been in bed hours ago.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 13th February 2018 at 17:48.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Chanie (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #99
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,740 times in 571 posts

Jordan Peterson sums up the transgender push for me well in this video, where he states that genuine transgender people make up such a small minority of people, that there’s no natural way for gender neutral terminology (I.e. the pronouns ze/zie instead of he/she) to spread and be adopted by the majority of the population. As Peterson states, for congress to mandate and create laws enforcing people to use such words in the presence of transgender people, is nothing more than an assault on the first amendment right of free speech. To tell people what they are and aren’t allowed to say is fascism, plain and simple.

If genuine transgender people make up such a small minority then, why introduce the concept to children at such a young age in school? And why offer children hormonal therapy if they feel a little different?

I read one story of a young boy who was slightly shy and depressed (just classic introvert personality type) yet due to his mild depression and introversion, his teachers were suggesting that he might actually be transgender and that he might want to consider HRT therapy to help him grow into a confident young woman. And this is where the transgender push becomes completely insidious imo. If a young male is feeling withdrawn and depressed, why automatically assume that filling his body with estrogen is going to help? Why not offer him HRT in the form of testosterone to boost his vigour and confidence?

What’s with the deliberate push to androgonise society? Could it be because the people behind this insidious transgender propaganda worship the androgynous figures of baphomet or Adam kadmon? Are they trying to shape society to be a reflection of their own idealised image?

Personally, I still have reverence for the archetypes and traditions that civilisation is founded upon, I respect strong masculine leaders that know how to fearlessly get stuff done, the no nonsense type...and feminine goddess women that add magic, fairness and beauty to the world. I respect the divine masculine and divine feminine. In my view, polarity is necessary and healthy for a well balanced, moral, just and competent society.

I’ve got nothing against transgender people, each to their own, whatever brings them joy. They shouldn’t be marginalised and should be accepted, but neither should they have the right to enforce their worldview onto the majority. I read a quote recently (can’t remember from who), which (paraphrased) said something like, “when the smallest minority gains the loudest voice, then society will find itself in a race to the bottom”. All minorities should be heard, integrated and catered for, but not at the expense of interrupting the harmony, synergy and natural dynamics of the majority.

Is it any wonder why American infrastructure is literally crumbling when kids are being taught how to be progressive and understanding, instead of learning classically masculine job skills, such as engineering and building? America has lost contact with the Archetypes that once gave it its influence around the world.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), Wind (14th February 2018)

38. Link to Post #100
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jayke,

I agree with Jordan Pererson on this issue and so would most transgender people, who wish to only be recognized for the gender they are trying to achieve. And that is male or female. True hermaphroditism, where a person is born both or neither gender is a tiny number. And of that tiny number, there is an even tinier number who don't wish to or can't identify with one gender a little more strongly than the next.

And yes, that teeny tiny number are just going to have to live with the general consensus.

Gender 'fluidity' that demands a long list of new pronouns is a filigreed mess of academic performance art or a cultural cancer feeding off legitimate transgender issues.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Jayke (13th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Mike (14th February 2018), Wind (14th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast