+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...)

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Default Re: MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...)

This is a fascinating thread and after an experience I had yesterday morning, I figured I’d post it here.

Every Saturday and Sunday morning, and any other day that I don’t have to be at work, I start the day at the beach. I get up freakishly early, take my coffee, and head for the ocean.

It’s completely dark and I drag my beach chair onto the sand to where the waves are breaking and the surf is rolling in. I stop barely beyond water’s reach and have a seat. I thank the stars for all that I’m grateful for and express my wish for a little peace, love, and understanding for humanity in general..

I say a word or two to my mother and my beloved friends and relatives and nonhuman family members who are no longer here in the flesh. The veil seems thinner in the wee hours and I feel more at one with and connected to the infinite.

I’m usually there by around 4:45 in the morning and I stay for about an hour. It’s a nice way to start the day. It works for me. If I happen to wake up in a ****ty mood, disturbing dreams, feeling lonely, whatever.. I almost always feel better by the time I leave.

Anyway, yesterday morning as I was on my way back from the beach along a dark and winding road.. still pitch black out and threatening rain, my mind was wandering a bit and I just started thinking about owls I have seen in my life and the relative significance of these experiences.

Kind of random but you know how these things happen when you’re driving somewhere familiar, thoughts just pop into our heads..

So I’m musing about these owls I have met, in the wilderness usually, when suddenly, a large owl appears out of nowhere, flies up from off to my right, crosses right in front of my windshield and disappears in the darkness off to my left!!

WHOA! Holy Crap!! And no, pretty sure I wasn’t abducted (pretty sure) but highly synchronistic, right?!?
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2019), Chester (1st December 2019), Hervé (1st December 2019), Mike (1st December 2019), mountain_jim (2nd December 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (1st December 2019), Valerie Villars (1st December 2019), william r sanford72 (1st December 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...)

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    This just gets stranger and stranger. I have a full day today and need to hop in the shower to work out, but all these threads of what happened to me keep getting tied together in all this literature I am reading here. I will read the book.

Oh yeah, the synchronicities were mind blowing.
    What you pointed to is something I have experienced often. What happened with me over time is that a.) the synchronicities increased in number, b.) they increased in profundity, c.) they increased in complexity and d.) started to form what I call, synchronicity strings where one after another after another after another, etc. happen where a web is formed that is filled with synchronistic "dot-connection" which eventually becomes so powerful and yet so powerfully distracting, that I could loose hours of time chasing them all down their rabbit holes. And the next thing I know... I have to extricate myself from "it" by an action of concentrated will.

In other words, of all the various "things" (whether they be substances or gambling or sex or conspiracy research or incredible books or movies or any other form of attention grabbing activity I might engage) I learned that the bottom line for me is my love for addiction and the one I seem to need to "control" more than any other is this enchantment I have with synchronicity.

I just love it! But, also, it so easily gets out of hand... uggghhh.

I am only speaking for myself and replied to a post because the post stimulated my thoughts and my admission.
    Last edited by Chester; 1st December 2019 at 18:00.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2019), Forest Denizen (1st December 2019), Hervé (1st December 2019), william r sanford72 (2nd December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4