+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...)

I just listened to the interview with Mike and Richard Dolan. Mike has got it perfectly. When you go through those experiences it is like a chaotic symphony. There is something very magical about birds (had my own experience with an injured cardinal), but also the inexplicable way things start happening which tie into the knowledge we have learned over a lifetime. In addition to birds, I was shown much about fairy tales, myth, literature, music, art, symbols in very weird, synchronistic ways. At the time, I thought I was losing my mind it was so incredible.

But, it was also very spiritual and there were et's involved. I am so happy someone else has finally given voice to the experiences I went through.

I can't thank you all enough for posting this and for talking about it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd February 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2018), Debra (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), Spiral (3rd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2018), WhiteFeather (4th February 2018), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...)

I want to thank Mike, Peter and Bill. That video lifted the hugest weight from me. That, exactly, is what I experienced and and that wonderful man was able to verbalize it.

God Bless You All. Go Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd February 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2018), Debra (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), RunningDeer (3rd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Villival (here)
    I read most of Bill's post and will go on to read the book but this is VERY relevant. As some of you may know, I had a major awakening and all kinds of really, really strange and spiritual things happen to me in 2012 and 2013.

Owls began hooting in my backyard before all of this went down and there was an even weirder experience with owls hooting at a friend's house during the height of the strangeness. They almost sounded like primates, but I was told by her they were owls. I didn't say anything at the time, but I'd never heard owls do that.

This just gets stranger and stranger. I have a full day today and need to hop in the shower to work out, but all these threads of what happened to me keep getting tied together in all this literature I am reading here. I will read the book.

Oh yeah, the synchronicities were mind blowing.
    Barred owls do that. They sound like a cacaphoney of jungle hoots and hollers and shrieks. Owls aren't as human shy as other birds, too. If you are able to get close, it's not that surprising. Along with their big eyes, and facial triangularity (barn owls particularly) they have to be the best and easiest screen memory for other intelligences to pull off.

I have had three good friends who had very screen memory type experiences with owls. Two of these friends went on and contracted a serious chronic illness that pops up frequently in the abductee community. I kept mum about this because I didn't want to scare them. The other lifelong friend had a very unique owl experience that was followed by a period of months long amnesia.

I am very interested in the connection with seeing owls, abductions AND chronic illness developing around the same time.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 3rd February 2018 at 21:35.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2018), RunningDeer (3rd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

A follow up e-mail from Mike Clelland:

~~~
    Bill,

I think it is VERY interesting that you rescued an injured owl. I have a sub-chapter in the book devoted to stories of people (abductees most likely) who have rescued owls. Just amazing.

Obviously people find injured owls, but the number of UFO experiencers I’ve talked to who’ve picked up owls is astounding.

Cheers,
    Mike

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd February 2018), Artemesia (16th August 2023), AutumnW (4th February 2018), Baby Steps (3rd February 2018), Bob (3rd February 2018), Flyswim (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd February 2018), RunningDeer (3rd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

Real interesting subject. Whitley Strieber talks quite extensively about his Owl experiences in his seminal book, Communion. I think that was where I first read about the phenomenon. It would appear, for whatever strange reason, ETs use the image of an Owl as a 'screen memory', along with other animals. But the Owl seems universally popular.

Budd Hopkins documented a number of cases (Strieber included) in which the abductee initially saw an Owl - at the bedroom window for instance. But under hypnosis the veil lifts and the mask disintegrates. What they were really seeing was an ET (usually a Grey). I can only assume the screen memory is to protect the abductee from trauma. Seeing simply 'an owl' is far less disruptive to the fragile human psyche.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

AutumnW (4th February 2018), Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Bob (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th February 2018), Rosco1 (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (3rd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), Valerie Villars (4th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Owls began hooting in my backyard before all of this went down and there was an even weirder experience with owls hooting at a friend's house during the height of the strangeness. They almost sounded like primates, but I was told by her they were owls. I didn't say anything at the time, but I'd never heard owls do that.
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Barred owls do that. They sound like a cacaphoney of jungle hoots and hollers and shrieks. Owls aren't as human shy as other birds, too. If you are able to get close, it's not that surprising. Along with their big eyes, and facial triangularity (barn owls particularly) they have to be the best and easiest screen memory for other intelligences to pull off. .
    1-2 minute clips OR even better play them all at the same time.

BARRED OWL AMAZING VOCALS!

The Distinctive Calls of Owls: A Sampler

Voices: Barred Owl

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th February 2018 at 17:26.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (4th February 2018), AutumnW (4th February 2018), Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Bluegreen (3rd February 2018), Bob (3rd February 2018), Debra (6th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), lisalu (3rd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), Valerie Villars (4th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Dots, many dots.. My contact had been exploring around Roswell for many years (about 10 ish).. whom had gotten me into the Bohemian club for a first hand mingling with members there to understand where it is coming from.. and of course the OWL is key.. Dots many dots... as I said in the earlier post about the experience "inside" it is way different than the outside.. Owl significance in my opinion is very key. BTW, some years back coming home late at nite, on my dirt road up to my house (I live about 10 miles out of town, Colorado Springs, up in the Hills), there was what appeared to be a large owl, about 4 foot tall, !! standing in the road.. I stopped watched and it flew off.. I have never seen or heard of owls 4 feet tall. I was quite into studying many aspects of ET phenomenon (DUMBS etc.) at the time..

if you research 4 foot tall owl - http://farmwars.info/?p=13373 there is something magical about an "owl" that size..

14. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Adding this for reference to the "owl-like" creature associated with ET...

http://mexicounexplained.com/the-lechuza/

Quote What’s that huge creature in the skies of Chihuahua? In this episode we will investigate the gigantic bird sightings happening all over northern Mexico and the Rio Grande Valley of Texas for centuries. The massive bird has been called La Lechuza for its resemblance to an owl. Is this creature real, or is it part of folklore and myth or maybe something else?

There are many descriptions and stories about the Lechuza and we will first describe the creature and relate the stories. Depending on which telling you hear, the massive bird can range in stature from the size of a small human to 7 feet tall and can have a wingspan of 15 feet. It is sometimes described as black in color and sometimes as white as snow. In most cases it has been said to resemble an owl. In other cases it is more like a huge raven. Some accounts say that the Lechuza’s face is that of an old woman, or of something more otherworldly with large, dark, almond-shaped eyes. In all cases the Lechuza flies and is seen at night. It has been reported only in the Mexican states of Chihuahua, Coahuila, Durango, Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas and on the American side of the Rio Grande in Texas.

There are many different legends surrounding the sighting of this creature. What could the large variety of explanations mean? The fact that there are so many different legends may indicate that sightings have occurred over a large geographical area over the years among people who were isolated from one another. One town may have made sense of their sighting one way, while another town a thousand miles away may have made sense in another, without ever communicating with each other about it. I will explore a few of the main legends here.

One of the main themes running through stories regarding the Lechuza is that the creature was once a woman who was wronged and who is seeking revenge. Some say the Lechuza is a woman by day and turns into a huge owl by night. Some say that the Lechuza snatches kids because her own child was killed by angry villagers for a crime he did not commit. In a variation of this, the child was killed by a drunk and so now the Lechuza exacts revenge by hanging around bars, waiting until closing time to attack bar patrons who stumble out into the street after hours not knowing the danger from the sky about to rain down on them. In some of the legends, La Lechuza is not a shape-shifting person at all, but a witch’s familiar, much like a 021black cat, and does the bidding of the witch, attacking people and destroying property on her command. Other stories say the bird is a minion of Satan himself.

Not only is the Lechuza said to take humans as prey, it also preys upon the negative emotions of humans, acting as a psychic vampire, drawing power from emotions surrounding human conflict and distress. The Lechuza has been known to appear outside of houses during domestic quarrels, waiting for one of the people involved to storm out of the house to then be snatched and carried to the Lechuza’s lair. The Lechuza has a special fondness for children, especially for those who wander away from home after dark. If you feel secure in your home, the creature will make crying sounds like a baby to lure you out of your house. It’s also been known to make a whistling sound, like a human whistling.

If you answer it back with a whistle of your own, the Lechuza will swoop down and carry you away. If you wake up in the morning and see large scratches on your doors or windowsills it means that the Luchuza was there and is coming for you, so you must prepare yourself accordingly.

Can the Lechuza be killed? How can you protect yourself? Because the creature is magical, according to legend the Lechuza possesses supernatural powers and care must be taken to kill it or to ward it off. If you shoot at it and it doesn’t die, you die instead. If any part of the Lechuza touches you – even a feather from its wingtip – you will die. If you dream about the creature, that means someone in your family will die. In many stories, the Lechuza has been killed, but when the sun comes up the body of the bird transforms back into the body of a haggard witch. There are several things one can do to ward off an attack by the creature.

Hanging a rope with 7 knots in it outside your front door or on your porch shows the creature that you acknowledge and respect it and it will leave you alone.

If you see the creature flying at you, an attack can be repelled with a combination of salt and chile powder thrown into the Lechuza’s face. If salt and chile powder are not handy, you can always recite The Magnificat – in Spanish, La Magnifica – a Catholic prayer taken from the Gospel of Saint Luke where the Virgin Mary is praising the power of God. It is also called the Canticle of Mary and celebrates the Visitation, the second Joyful Mystery of the Holy Rosary. The prayer must be recited in the normal manner AND backwards. I am not sure if this would work; how much time would there be to say this payer forwards and backwards if a massive bird came out of the sky and was swooping down on you? In any event, it made the list of possible Lechuza repellants.

Some stories of Lechuza encounters have happened well into the 21st Century and continue to this day. In one recent story, near the town of El Tigre, Chihuahua, a man was driving on a dirt road outside of town when the creature began swooping down on his truck. At one point, it hit the truck’s windshield and bounced on to the road in front of the vehicle. The driver gunned the engine, ran over the Lechuza, backed up over it and ran over it again to be satisfied that he killed the creature. Unfortunately, from the rear-view mirror of the truck the man saw the Lechuza rise again and instantly had a heart attack and died at the wheel. This according to the passenger in the truck.

In another story, the Lechuza was hanging around a small town near Nuevo Laredo sometime in the 1950s. The townsfolk gathered together to come up with a plan to kill it. One person lured it out of the trees using his young child as bait. When the Lechuza swooped down to take the child, several men shot at the bird, but only hit it in the claw before it flew off. The next morning, members of the town went to the house of a supposed witch and she answered the door with a crutch and a bandaged leg. The story ends there and we don’t know what happened.

LechuzaIn the United States, in the town of Santa Rosa, Texas, near the border with Mexico there was a mass sighting of La Lechuza in 1977. The bird was spotted on a tree and then flew to the front door of a woman, scratching the door as if it wanted to get in. By then the neighborhood dogs arrived, barking, and the Lechuza flew away. The dogs ran after the bird as far as they could, but gave up when the Lechuza flew too high. The next morning, all of the neighborhood dogs were dead. Several people saw the massive bird and all were mystified by the nighttime death of the dogs.

Could the legends of the Lechuza exist because they are describing an actual animal? If so, is there physical evidence of the animal’s existence? Among the many reports on the internet about this creature – most of which is written in Spanish – there exists only one photo of a supposed Lechuza killed in northern Mexico. I have a copy of that photo on the podcast website Mexico Unexplained dot com. The bird appears to be a huge white barn owl with a 15-foot wingspan. Some dismiss this as a hoax or a fake, something cropped and photoshopped. This, however, is the only piece of photographic proof of the creature’s existence. No gigantic feathers, bones or massive nests have been discovered or uncovered thus far.

On the American side of the border there are many native groups who have similar legends of gigantic birds collectively classified as “Thunderbirds.” These huge nocturnal birds are in the oral histories of the peoples of the Southwest and the Pacific Northwest and can be found among the Algonquin, the Ojibwe and Winnebago of the northern US and Canada. The Thunderbird has garnered serious interest from cryptozoologists – those who study fabled or yet-unknown animals – as sightings of these massive birds have also continued through to the 21st Century.

Grey_Alien_headThe Lechuza might turn out not be the stuff of legend or a mysterious animal yet undiscovered. It could have a more otherworldly origin. Many people connected with the alien abduction phenomenon have reported the sighting of owls before and during their supposed abduction experiences. Many alleged abductees, or “experiencers,” claim that the owl is used as a “screen memory” to take the place of the aliens themselves so as to cause the human less trauma in dealing with the abduction experience. Owls are often associated with arrival of The Greys, the short, menacing, spindly, hairless creatures with big black eyes who carry off humans for experimentation and tests in UFO lore.

The topic of screen memories and the alien use of owls is discussed at length in a nearly 400-page book by Mike Clelland titled The Messengers: Owls, Synchronicity and the UFO Abductee. Whitley Strieber, the author of the famous book about the alien abduction phenomenon, Communion, also links owls to the arrival of The Greys. Could the Lechuza be used to manipulate people during an alien abduction? The possibility that the Lechuza is being used by The Greys in their nefarious doings is not off the table here.

So, is this massive bird a figure of the collective imagination? Is it a genuine cryptid? Is it part of something not of this earth? There has been very little serious investigation into the Lechuza and for now the creature remains mostly the stuff of legend and a way to keep children inside and safe. It’s an interesting phenomenon, but it is waiting for some serious examination.
    These things do exist in my opinion... 4 foot tall "baby" that I saw kept me wondering when I walked out of my car up to the cabin, some 60 feet away.. I still to this day when I go outside at nite, listen carefully..

15. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    The bird appears to be a huge white barn owl with a 15-foot wingspan. Some dismiss this as a hoax or a fake, something cropped and photoshopped. This, however, is the only piece of photographic proof of the creature’s existence. No gigantic feathers, bones or massive nests have been discovered or uncovered thus far.
    I wondered if it was real.
    BTW: I wasn't able to find the 4' variety.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th February 2018 at 01:25.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (4th February 2018), Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Bob (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There certainly is a chill on the back of the neck.. Hairs raised.. I don't normally spook.. Something was there.. Only one other time, in the area near Alamosa, in Dead Man's creek area Colorado, a sound was noted by the two others with me, a screech like what they had never heard before, but of all things I didn't hear it (not for a week afterwards at home oddly enough).. The friends described it as something swooping down (big wings like) flying overhead, then out into the valley..

Scared the pants off them.. But again, I didn't hear it at the time, strange..
    Last edited by Bob; 4th February 2018 at 01:25.

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Owls are important at Babilion and old Egypt stories. Because of the King Salomon's relation of an owl( I believe it related with his ring), Jews believe that Owls are mystical creatures.

PS "it is only bird which didn't want to give away it's feather for King's daughter's wedding".
    Love and Hope

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Bob (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Thanks for the videos. That is what I heard. But only a small part of what I heard, saw and experienced. Mike and Jordan nailed the essence of the experience. My et's were disguised as humans. LOL. All in all remarkable.

Maybe that is what is required, is pulling one thread. I have been trying to unravel the whole carpet and it hasn't worked thus far. You just can't make sense of some things, as it is so outside of our understanding here.

More bird stuff. There was an owl which would perch on a tree right by the deck at my Mom's house after she passed away. In broad daylight.

My son's first word wasn't Mom or Dad. It was bird.

Why do birds have wings? Because they can fly. There is way more on this subject than meets the eye.

Messenger=Angel=Bird=Wings Bird's eye view.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 4th February 2018 at 14:34.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

My et's were disguised as humans.
    Folks, I suspect this is the bigger picture. This may not be just about owls... that might be just a very interesting but distinct set of case studies.

Allowing ourselves to speculate wildly, just maybe ETs (or some ETs) can present themselves as absolutely anything they like, 100% physically, solidly and convincingly.

Like owls, humans, 'Men in Black' — (and in earlier times) faeries, leprechauns, angels, demons, and other creatures that were widely believed in at the time.

HOW they do this may be the golden keycard to understanding the true nature of what we think is 'reality'.

I do think this might be the wider discussion here. (Again, The Holographic Universe is required reading. )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2018 at 15:59. Reason: fixed bad link (Paula, thanks! :) )

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), KiwiElf (4th February 2018), mountain_jim (4th February 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Bill....The Holographic Universe link doesn't seem to work?

Mod note from Bill: Definitely fixed now. My apologies. Working too fast.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2018 at 16:02.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Weird. I edited my post BEFORE I saw Bill's post. And yes about the holographic thing.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

One more thing. We bought a small farm in Louisiana in May. When the inspector came out, one of the first things he told me was that he had saved a hawk on this very small highway, many years ago. I immediately thought about the whole bird connection and the significance of me saving that injured cardinal.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (4th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

At first this thread seems a little way out there...but it does link a few anomalies together which I never could understand.

Why is there an Owl on the one dollar Bill?

At Bohemian Grove why do they worship Molech the owl?

Many Illuminati / celebrities incorporate owls into their work?

Owls also appear in politics. Why is there an owl in the middle of the pentagon building?

And on capitol Hill in Washington D.C. ? Looks like an owl as well...?

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), mountain_jim (5th February 2018), muxfolder (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (5th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

There is a movie called the fourth kind which is based on true events and actual testimonies from different people who did not know each other and backed up by recordings from the psychiatrist who treated them, who all said they saw owls but then realized they were not owls but something else so terrifying, that they went in to a psychotic panic under hypnosis and had to be brought back out of it quickly and we're unable to talk about it. The movie is creepy as hell and the fact that it was based on true testimonies is even more disturbing but there has to be something to this owl thing.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (5th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (5th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Just a little PSA for anyone that owns a kindle: The Messengers is free with a Kindle Unlimited subscription.

Well, "free".

I don't mean to throw in what's essentially an advertisement in here, but I've found that it's quite worth the 10 USD/month I put into it. It gives you access to tons of books you can read and keep as long as your subscription is active. Most alternative/esoteric works on Kindle are part of the unlimited program.

Otherwise, it's worth buying, and to support the author!

I was really skeptical about this one, but since it was free, I figured it couldn't hurt, so I picked it up. Read the whole thing in 2 days.

I will be buying my own copy once my next paycheck comes in

Seriously, read this book. It's very, very interesting.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th February 2018), RunningDeer (5th February 2018), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (5th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    There is a movie called the fourth kind which is based on true events and actual testimonies from different people who did not know each other and backed up by recordings from the psychiatrist who treated them, who all said they saw owls but then realized they were not owls but something else so terrifying, that they went in to a psychotic panic under hypnosis and had to be brought back out of it quickly and we're unable to talk about it. The movie is creepy as hell and the fact that it was based on true testimonies is even more disturbing but there has to be something to this owl thing.

Sun Wings, I researched the movie a while back and found that it was complete fiction. It is still well worth watching. It's really well done.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), RunningDeer (5th February 2018), sunwings (6th February 2018), WhiteFeather (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (6th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast