+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...)

Owls have good Medicine in Native American tradition, and can also be quite humorous

http://blog.shamansmarket.com/the-me...ology-of-owls/
    Quote ANIMAL MEDICINE SHAMANISM
    The Medicine and Mythology of Owls
    November 18, 2015, by Aleeiah

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestmail
    Owls have been around in my life for a very long time. The title “Owl Woman” follows me around. Sometimes I get emails from people asking me about the meaning of seeing an owl or dreaming of one.

Every now and then, I come across people who fear The Owl, and some go to great lengths to avoid being around one.

Maybe The Owl has appeared for you when you’ve been through dark times? Know the old saying: “Don’t shoot the messenger?” i.e., be nice to Owls.

What this translates to, is that it’s time for you to truly look at your shadow stuff. Maybe you’ve avoided facing certain truths about your life? If you heard the Owl call, rest assured, it can no longer be avoided. It’s time to do the work now.

An aspect of your psyche has been in the shadow for too long, and is now being called to the light. The Owl brings you the gift of uncovering this truth. Having an owl appear in your life points to spiritual work. What is your spirit call? The real work you are here to do?

Out of all totem animals, it is The Owl that leads you fastest along the path of truth. And the path of truth is the highway to enlightenment.

What is The Medicine of The Owl?
    Owls have the ability to see in the dark and fly noiselessly through the skies. They often bring messages through dreams. The Owl can see that which others cannot.

The Owl is a bringer of deep, mystical wisdom, and a carrier of ancient knowledge.

Owl looks upon reality without distortion and acknowledges it, with the awareness that with spiritual insight, she can alter her reality at will.

It is a great honor to have an Owl appear in your life, for it is a sign that you have gained enough wisdom to step into some serious spiritual work.

This kind of work is not something you can dabble in just a little bit, or dip your toes in the water without going in all the way.

Call upon The Owl when you want to uncover the truth and nothing but the truth, need deeper inner vision, and are ready to integrate unwanted and hidden aspects of your shadow into light.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mountain_jim (17th February 2018), muxfolder (19th February 2018), RunningDeer (20th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (17th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Default Re: MIKE CLELLAND with Richard Dolan on ETs, abductions, synchronicities, and owls (yes, owls...)

I've had a significant number of strange owl experiences starting when I was about 5. The most recent and strangest of all was overnight July 8-9 2011. I'm not comfortable describing any of them in public, and maybe not even at all.

I bought a copy of the book almost a year ago, but haven't read it yet.

I've been fascinated with owls forever. So was my mom.

Here's a picture of an owl she sketched and embroidered from scratch when I was 6 or 7. It's about 14x20 inches:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mom's embroidered owl.png
Views:	52
Size:	421.2 KB
ID:	37100
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

RunningDeer (20th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), Valerie Villars (20th February 2018), william r sanford72 (17th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That one reminds me a little of "Transformer Owl"

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I've had a significant number of strange owl experiences starting when I was about 5. The most recent and strangest of all was overnight July 8-9 2011. I'm not comfortable describing any of them in public, and maybe not even at all.

I bought a copy of the book almost a year ago, but haven't read it yet.

I've been fascinated with owls forever. So was my mom.

Here's a picture of an owl she sketched and embroidered from scratch when I was 6 or 7. It's about 14x20 inches:

Attachment 37100
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

conk (15th May 2018), RunningDeer (20th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (20th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

From Mike Clelland, an hour ago:

~~~
    Stories from The Messengers - the second owl book

Hello Comrades,

I apologize for the mass email. The second owl book, Stories from The Messengers, is now available on Amazon. It’s selling amazingly well, and this is exciting for me.

I am now in the phase of shameless self-promotion.
    https://amazon.com/dp/B079WJ5PC8
    I am writing to ask if you could do a quick review on Amazon.

Sadly, in this modern era of electronic publishing, the reviews on Amazon have an enormous influence in book sales.

A quick review would be helpful, as of now there are zero noted for the book. I realize most of you receiving this email have not read the book, and I understand the ethical dilemma. The content is very similar in tone to the first book.

I am deeply grateful for your support.

Thank you!
    Mike C

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (24th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th February 2018), Hervé (20th February 2018), mountain_jim (20th February 2018), RunningDeer (20th February 2018), Spiral (20th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (20th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dolan discusses the significance of owls again here: http://kgraradioarchives.com/shows/r...show/?loc=2018
    03-05-2018
    A Broader Definition of UFOs!
    KGRA - The Richard Dolan Show - A Broader Definition of UFOs
    Last edited by onawah; 6th March 2018 at 16:57.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2018), RunningDeer (6th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (6th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Dolan discusses the significance of owls again here:
    03-05-2018
    Thanks onawah.
    The Richard Dolan Show - "A Broader Definition of UFOs" - download 3/5/2018 show (98 MB)

Note:
    Rather than specifically focus on owls, Richard covered a broad range of topics.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th March 2018 at 21:27.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th March 2018), onawah (6th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), Valerie Villars (6th March 2018), william r sanford72 (6th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I should have made clear that owls are not discussed at length there, but are mentioned within the context of this thread as a mysterious harbinger of unusual events.
    The show is about a broad range of topics and not just about owls. Apologies for the lack of clarity. (Also for forgetting to provide the link!
    I've corrected that above.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Dolan discusses the significance of owls again here:
    03-05-2018
    Thanks onawah.
    The Richard Dolan Show - "A Broader Definition of UFOs" - download 3/5/2018 show (98 MB)

Note:
    Rather than specifically focus on owls, Richard covered a broad range of topics. It could be that I grabbed the wrong show.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th March 2018 at 16:59.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2018), RunningDeer (6th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (7th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I listened to this and it was good. What I like about his style is his way of entertaining all possibilities regarding the et dilemna and the fact that he doesn't discount anecdotal evidence. He gave a lot of creedance to it. The anecdotal stuff is generally more of a spiritual nature, whereas the hard, material, craft in the sky stuff seems to lean more toward the scientific. One is as real as the other. Either way, they (et's) seem intent upon pushing boundaries and gauging our reactions to the phenomenon.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2018), onawah (9th March 2018), RunningDeer (6th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), william r sanford72 (7th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

It`s an interesting subject,have talked to a good few experiencers who whilst having a sighting have been suprised when asked if they had seen any owls near the the timing of sightings or after,some have said how did you know they had.It`s a screen memory they use so you can`t see the real et`s & often think so it does`t scare (often greys) .

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Swansea UFO Network For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2018), onawah (9th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), Valerie Villars (9th March 2018), william r sanford72 (8th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

'The owls are not what they seem' - this thread made me remember that line from the original series of Twin Peaks, so I had to see if I could find a utube link - this scene could not be more pertinent if it tried!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to moriarty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2018), mountain_jim (8th March 2018), muxfolder (9th March 2018), onawah (9th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), Valerie Villars (9th March 2018), william r sanford72 (9th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by moriarty (here)
    'The owls are not what they seem' - this thread made me remember that line from the original series of Twin Peaks, so I had to see if I could find a utube link - this scene could not be more pertinent if it tried!

One of my favorite scenes in Twin Peaks among hundreds of others. And one of the mysteries in TP that really made me think what the hell, why would they mention all this? What's with the owls and why owls specifically? There are some really strange things in Twin Peaks (it's David Lynch after all) and especially in season 3.

BTW, I'm watching Stargate SG-1 right now as we speak. Don S. Davis (RIP) playing the same role. One of those tv-series that everyone here should see.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2018), naochan (9th March 2018), onawah (9th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th May 2018), william r sanford72 (29th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Feathery Wedding Crasher: Owl Attacks Guest at Ceremony

Sputnik
    Videoclub13:08 29.03.2018
    (updated 13:13 29.03.2018)

© Photo: Lena

A trained bird was supposed to bring wedding rings to a marrying couple in England, when suddenly something went completely wrong...

In the British village of Pekforton, Cheshire, a wedding guest was attacked by a barn owl. The ceremony took place at Pekforton Castle. A trained owl flew into the room to bring wedding rings.

The bird flew to the best man and sat down on his arm, but then rose again into the air and dived into the man in the front row. He was not ready for the attack and fell to the floor. After that, the wedding went on, and the barn owl sat calmly on the table.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th May 2018), Bill Ryan (31st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), raregem (15th May 2018), Star Tsar (29th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th May 2018), Valerie Villars (4th April 2018), william r sanford72 (29th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Just saw a little owl sitting in the middle of a gravel road while we were driving in a wooded area. I'll wait to see if anything is connected to it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

raregem (15th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th May 2018), william r sanford72 (13th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quite a few encounters myself including having relatives that lived in an old vicarage with a wild owl we all called Ollie that would come and tap on the window for liver treats. Was around for a good few years.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

raregem (15th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th May 2018), Valerie Villars (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Regarding the 'tapestry of life', i believe that the 'storyboarding' is part of the fabric of reality that our higherselves manipulate to create syncronicities. I have recorded these in my own life and they have nothing to do with et's in my experience, anyways.
    My guess is that the et's/ut's can tap into that functionality but are not the creators of reality.

I would also raise a caution about the 'benefits' of abductions. My personal experience of a grey sucking fluids out of my knee, and other corroborating experiences offered by others such as Truman Cash, etc., paint a traumatic picture of what happens when humans interact with et's/ut's. Like Richard Dolan comments in the audio in the OP, we are outmatched.

There maybe some benevolant et's out there, such as the aboriginal woman discussed by Clelland, who had a lifechanging spiritual experience. Just, i would raise a word of caution and ensure that your heart and intent are in the right place before proceeding.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

raregem (15th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th May 2018), Valerie Villars (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (15th May 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

My skin is crawling! My daughter has insisted, since a very young age, that she is an owl. We've called her Hootie then and still. She was compelled to get a large (and beautiful) tattoo of an owl on her upper arm.

Yes, she and her older sister have very unique experiences that beg a deeper understanding. Will have to buy this book.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2018), raregem (15th May 2018), RunningDeer (15th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th May 2018), Valerie Villars (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (16th May 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Last year an owl got stuck in some weeds in my garden...I found her accidentally when I was harvesting some veggies.
    Probably it saw a mouse and went down the tree to catch it, but got stuck in the high grass and weeds.
    Poor little thing couldnt find its way out and was completely exhausted from trying to escape. It was probably afternoon and it was struggling for some time.

I called the wild bird sanctuary and the woman told me to put a blanket on it to calm it down. My heart was pounding, because I have never seen an owl in broad daylight and, even though it looked pretty scruffy-wow what a magnificient creature. The woman came an hour later or so to pick her up and I managed to take some nice pictures.

What fascinated me the most, were the pitch black calming eyes-besides of the enormous size of this owl. The woman took it to the wild bird sanctuary to the vet for a check up and luckily the owl was ok, just exhausted. Just a few hours later she freed the owl and told me, that it will come most probably back to my place, because its forrest arround and the perfect habitat. It will find its way back, even though my place is like 50 km away from the sanctuary.

I named the owl after my father (Francis), because he collects miniature owls.
    I dont know if Francis came back, but the mice are gone from the garden

This wasnt a mystical experience per se, but a wonderful encounter with a very beatiful creature. The eyes of Francis were just incredible-pitch black, gentle and a high sense of alertness.

The woman said, that I really saved the life of Francis! WOW

After that I found the Mike Clelland interview on the Higherside Chats show and another one. I really like what he has to say and find he is a very sincere and funny person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-20 11.58.09.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	37792   Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-20 12.23.03.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	37793   Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-20 13.49.10.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	37794   Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-20 13.49.31.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	37795  
    Last edited by Zampano; 15th May 2018 at 20:03.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th May 2018), Bluegreen (15th May 2018), conk (25th May 2018), Iancorgi (16th May 2018), Justplain (16th May 2018), mountain_jim (16th May 2018), naochan (16th May 2018), raregem (15th May 2018), Rhogar (6th May 2019), robinr1 (15th May 2018), RunningDeer (15th May 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th May 2018), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019), william r sanford72 (16th May 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Zampano, those photos and your story made my day.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th May 2018), conk (25th May 2018), Justplain (16th May 2018), raregem (15th May 2018), RunningDeer (15th May 2018), william r sanford72 (16th May 2018), Zampano (16th May 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What's really interesting about what Mike Clelland presents is the mind-bender that looks like this:

If:
    1. An ET (or UT = UltraTerrestrial) can present itself as an owl (and actually fly),
    2. A reptilian can present itself as a human, wearing real human clothes (without busting all the seams),
    3. Inexplicable coincidences can manifest themselves (as if being storyboarded),
    ...what does this say about the nature of our reality??
    Add this to your examples Bill.
    Being able to start to drive along a windy road at 30-40 miles an hour and at the same time (Time?) consciousness being in hi (possibly out above orbit) looking down at the whole planet.
    Then going back into the body driving the car but at the end of the road.
    My little body was haply driving the car while I was out in hi orbit.
    This really gives one an expansion of view on reality.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Valerie Villars (16th May 2018), william r sanford72 (16th May 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Great Britain Avalon Member Flyswim's Avatar
    Thanks

Just thought I'd bump this fascinating 'owl thread' with a new interview with Mike Clelland. He discusses his book ‘The Messengers: Owls, Synchronicity, and the UFO Abductee’, and asks fundamental questions about the nature of reality itself, tying the UFO phenomenon not simply to possible extraterrestrial intelligences, but to synchronicities, ancient archetypes, dreams, shamanistic experiences, magic, personal transformation, and death. The interviewer is Greg Moffitt from http://legalise-freedom.com/ It's an hour long and well worth a listen. Just click on the link below, if interested:

http://legalise-freedom.com/audio/LF...e-Clelland.mp3
    Last edited by Flyswim; 6th May 2019 at 06:28.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flyswim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2019), Billy (5th May 2019), Constance (5th May 2019), mountain_jim (6th May 2019), muxfolder (6th May 2019), Rhogar (6th May 2019), Valerie Villars (5th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast