+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JEREMY CORBELL : Disclosure, SKINWALKER & more

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default JEREMY CORBELL : Disclosure, SKINWALKER & more

Published 03 FEB 2018 : - 45 minute interview of JEREMY CORBELL in which he tells information about the recent "Pentagon UFO disclosure" which ties in with his ongoing research into the Skinwalker Ranch.

Worth watching this guy (in my humble opinion), as he is looking into the Skinwalker Ranch phenomenon from where George Knapp left off. Bearing in mind that George was unable to divulge certain information, whereas Jeremy isn't tied by the constraints that George had.
    Last edited by boja; 3rd February 2018 at 13:58.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), ChristianSky (3rd February 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th September 2018), Matthew (29th June 2018), Mike (3rd February 2018), mojo (3rd February 2018), Reinhard (30th December 2022), section9 (3rd February 2018), spade (19th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th February 2018), thepainterdoug (17th September 2018), toppy (3rd February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Default Re: JEREMY CORBELL : Disclosure, SKINWALKER & more

Jeremy Corbel just released a netflix video available to stream. Its called Patient Seventeen.

It highlights Dr Roger Leir and his 'patient seventeen' in which a nanoparticle/alloy is extracted from the patients' leg. The movie is very slow to start and unconvincing until the end when it is analyzed by a 'military funded nano particle scientist' who is mystified by the 35 different metals in this sample. Especially the 'isotopic ratio of Zinc 64 and 65'. Dr Leir passes during the filming of this documentary, (very odd to say the least) and then a fellow researcher who turns out to be patient fifteen seems to disappear. A must watch for those with abductee experiences and implants.

Being an abductee and knowing I too have an implant in my left ear, I wanted to believe in something here when I watched this but not sure what. Part of me doesn't want to know the truth but when I watched this hour long movie there was a deep stirring in my psyche. As patient seventeen put it: "Alien Gangsters" are just out there with their own agenda but I guess the key point I am drawing from this and many other personal experiences and research, is that there are NEFARIOUS aliens out there at the very least. I would like to believe there are good ones too.
    Last edited by NeedleThreader; 3rd February 2018 at 19:35. Reason: Spelling

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

boja (3rd February 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), ichingcarpenter (17th September 2018), Matthew (29th June 2018), Michel Leclerc (30th December 2022), mojo (3rd February 2018), Patient (30th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (4th February 2018), Tam (30th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

"Alien gangsters" Interesting. I think the term applies. John Keel referred to the ultraterrestrial entities he encountered as "pranksters". I think those terms are almost interchangeable. I tend to equate his experiences in Point Pleasant with the stuff I've read about the Skinwalker Ranch. There is an unmistakable sense of mischief surrounding both events and the entities invovled.

There is a distinction between this type of high strangeness (Mothman, Skinwalker, cattle mutilations) and the more typical abduction experiences related by someone like Whitley Strieber, for example. We usually attribute the blanket term "ufo" to both, but perhaps this is mistaken. The greys seem very clinical, and don't display any sense of humor at all. Whereas the 'oriental' type entities in Point Pleasant reported by Keel and the phenomena at SkinWalker ranch both have the trickster element.

These characteristics may suggest 2 totally different phenomena, or may represent the gap between what Keel and Vallee call 'Ultraterrestrials' , and our typical grey "extraterrestrials".

Skinwalker Ranch and Point Pleasant also involved cryptids, portals, animal mutilations, men in black, poltergeist activity, disembodied voices, and all manner of what we call paranormal stuff. It's like a buffet table of high strangeness. The entities involved don't behave in ways you'd expect a real, spacefaring species to behave. Which is why Keel and Vallee ultimately concluded that they likely aren't from outer space, but instead occupying this same space as us, and perhaps at times emerging from different dimensions. I tend to agree
    Last edited by Mike; 3rd February 2018 at 21:49.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

boja (3rd February 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Matthew (29th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th February 2018), Valerie Villars (9th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I have a friend who was part of the original Bigelow team studying Skinwalker. His stories are harrowing...but still, he stayed on to gather info. Crazy brave. I can barely read about Skinwalker without becoming traumatized! I am a total sissy when it comes to this kind of thing! Yikes
    Last edited by AutumnW; 3rd February 2018 at 21:43.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

boja (3rd February 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Matthew (9th February 2018), Patient (30th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (4th February 2018), Tam (30th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    "Alien gangsters" Interesting. I think the term applies. John Keel referred to the ultraterrestrial entities he encountered as "pranksters". I think those terms are almost interchangeable. I tend to equate his experiences in Point Pleasant with the stuff I've read about the Skinwalker Ranch. There is an unmistakable sense of mischief surrounding both events and the entities invovled.

There is a distinction between this type of high strangeness (Mothman, Skinwalker, cattle mutilations) and the more typical abduction experiences related by someone like Whitley Strieber, for example. We usually attribute the blanket term "ufo" to both, but perhaps this is mistaken. The greys seem very clinical, and don't display any sense of humor at all. Whereas the 'oriental' type entities in Point Pleasant reported by Keel and the phenomena at SkinWalker ranch both have the trickster element.

These characteristics may suggest 2 totally different phenomena, or may represent the gap between what Keel and Vallee call 'Ultraterrestrials' , and our typical grey "extraterrestrials".

Skinwalker Ranch and Point Pleasant also involved cryptids, portals, animal mutilations, men in black, poltergeist activity, disembodied voices, and all manner of what we call paranormal stuff. It's like a buffet table of high strangeness. The entities involved don't behave in ways you'd expect a real, spacefaring species to behave. Which is why Keel and Vallee ultimately concluded that they likely aren't from outer space, but instead occupying this same space as us, and perhaps at times emerging from different dimensions. I tend to agree
    Mike, from what I experienced, they are definitely emerging from other dimensions and occupying the same space. I also experienced a very high, clean, pure energy around these beings. But, there was a military, shadow government aspect also. And I propose that the trickster, metalogic aspects are to confuse us which somehow brings us to another level. Who knows? I just went through the sh*t. I don't understand it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

boja (4th June 2018), conk (11th September 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Mike (17th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

A catchup with Mr Corbell...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Fade To Black

Episode 807 | Jeremy Corbell | DeLonge, Lazar & Skinwalker

Published 20th February 2018

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell is an American contemporary artist and investigative filmmaker based in Los Angeles California.

Corbell documents ordinary individuals and their Extraordinary beliefs. This research has taken him into the worlds of nanotechnology, aerospace exploration, exotic propulsion systems, UFOs, the mystery of Skinwalker Ranch and what he calls, “The Phenomenon”. Corbell has documented the surgical removal of alleged Off-World Alien Implants, and with access to NASA, he has filmed the analysis of anomalous metamaterials alleged to be physical evidence of extraterrestrial nano-technology from UFO landing sites. Corbell has obtained death-bed confessions from former CIA and government intelligence officials, who claim to expose the truth about the UFO reality and its coverup. Corbell’s films reveal how ideas, held by credible individuals, can alter the way we experience reality and help us to reconsider the fabric of our own beliefs.

Jeremy continues to explore the EXTRAORDINARY BELIEFS of enigmatic people deep within the aerospace, military, intelligence, conspiracy, extraterrestrial and underworld communities.

Tonight we will discuss the recent US Navy gun camera videos, Bob Lazar, Skinwalker Ranch and the extraordinary evidence that he will soon present to the world.

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (21st February 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Mike (17th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from JLKC

Jeremy Corbell

The Hunt For The Skinwalker Teaser Trailer

Published 2nd March 2018

http://www.hunttheskinwalker.com/

IT ALL STARTED WITH A RANCH IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

The name “Hunt the Skinwalker” is both a mission statement and a metaphor, a goal that is both literal and figurative. In the religious traditions of some Native American tribes, a skinwaker is a shapeshifter, a sorcerer, a witch and a trickster. It is the blanket explanation used by the Ute tribe of northeastern Utah to explain a myriad of frightening, seemingly paranormal events that have occurred in the Uintah Basin for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Reported phenomena include orbs, UFOs, animal mutilations, unknown creatures, poltergeist-type events, and many other inexplicable incidents that seem to defy our known reality.

This website was inspired by the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker", which chronicles the work of NIDS, the National Institute of Discovery Science, as it conducted the most intense scientific study of a paranormal hotspot in history. The results of that study were inconclusive. Nonetheless, the scientific team was able to document and investigate scores of mind-boggling events, as reported by a multitude of witnesses over a period of several decades.

Our hope is to use both the scientific and journalistic models to, in effect, Hunt the Skinwalker - that is, to explore, investigate, document, and report any incidents, events, and encounters involving a wide range of unusual or unexplained phenomena; to explore hypotheses, and to engage with other researchers, scientists, journalists and eyewitnesses.

It is entirely possible that the explanation for the broad range of unusual (and occasionally hostile) activity is beyond the ability of humans to comprehend or to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Nonetheless, the pursuit of truth is still a worthwhile endeavor, and could eventually help us to understand our place and our role in the cosmos.

The events documented at the Skinwalker ranch - and at several other locations around the world - represent both a warning and an invitation.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 3rd March 2018 at 11:21.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (3rd March 2018), CaptnNemo (3rd June 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Mike (17th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jeremy Corbell, Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch | UFO RADIO

Cinflict Radio Official. - Published May16th 2018.

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell is a documentary filmmaker and contemporary artist. He launched his series Extraordinary Beliefs in 2015 and since then has created several compelling documentaries on various paranormal phenomena, mostly centered around UFO and alien abduction themes. Jeremy has been able to gain access to witnesses few others have had the opportunity to interview.

In this interview, we discuss another exciting project. What has been dubbed the “Skinwalker Ranch” in the Uintah Basin of Utah, is a location where many types of paranormal phenomena have been reported for decades. The site gained worldwide notoriety with the 2005 book Hunt for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch in Utah co-authored by investigative journalist George Knapp and scientist Colm Kelleher. Since then very few have gained access to the ranch. Jeremy has been able to work with George Knapp to create a documentary with footage that has never been seen by the public of an investigation by Bigelow Aerospace’s Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) division.

For more about Jeremy and his projects, visit www.extraordinarybeliefs.com.

Helpful note from Bill: the interview with Jeremy Corbell starts at 25:00.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd June 2018 at 21:32.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd June 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Mare (4th June 2018), Star Tsar (17th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

JEREMY CORBELL interview published 17 May 2018

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Star Tsar (3rd June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Okay, I'm listening to this now. (Note: the interview with Jeremy Corbell actually starts at 25:00.)

Corbell, who has fingers in many pies, states clearly within his first 10 minutes that AATIP (revealed by the infamous Washington Post 'Disclosure Lite' article in December 2017) is ALSO closely connected with the Skinwalker Ranch research.

He also states clearly that it's known by the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) that the phenomena are all connected. That's really very important. I doubt many researchers have fully grasped the implications of this yet, if they're aware of the connection at all. (In this video, the importance seems to go right over the interviewer's head.)

Of course, Bigelow is or was a big part of AATIP, and his active interest in Skinwalker is also well-known. But here, Corbell marries this all together.

The clear implication is that the US military and the agencies understand that ET/UFO phenomena are interdimensional to at least a significant extent, and are maybe not at ALL altruistic or benevolent (though Corbell did emphasize that throughout all the Skinwalker Ranch history, no human was ever harmed.)

More and more, it starts to look as if highly respected researcher and author Jacques Vallée was on the right track all along, as was his contemporary John Keel.

I'm still listening.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd June 2018 at 22:11.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd June 2018), aoibhghaire (3rd June 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd June 2018), boja (4th June 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018), Hervé (3rd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd August 2018), Matthew (23rd August 2018), Mike (17th September 2018), Reinhard (30th December 2022), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2018), Tam (30th June 2018), Valerie Villars (29th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

It looks like it's coming out on 9/11/18

Quote Launching on 9/11/18 - Based on the best-selling book by George Knapp & Dr. Colm Kelleher, Hunt for The Skinwalker investigates the confidential, most extensive scientific study of a paranormal hotspot in human history. Skinwalker Ranch in Utah is famous throughout the world because of the myriad of frightening, seemingly supernatural events that have been reported in the scenic basin surrounding the property for hundreds of years. Sightings include orbs, UFOs, animal mutilations, unknown creatures, poltergeist-type activity, and many other inexplicable incidents. An exhaustive, multidisciplinary scientific study began in 1996, spearheaded by an enigmatic Las Vegas billionaire. A team of PhD-level investigators was deployed to collect evidence and spent more than a decade on the ground, interviewing witnesses, searching for explanations, and directly confronting an unknown intelligence. Recent headlines have revealed that a second, government-funded but confidential study was initiated by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). This second investigation was designed to determine if the phenomena at the ranch might have national security implications or could point to technological breakthroughs.

The shroud of mystery hanging above Skinwalker Ranch and the Uintah Basin has fascinated director Jeremy Corbell for years. He finally journeyed to the property to interview eyewitnesses - including the new owner of the ranch - and uncover rare, previously unreleased recordings.

To learn more go to http://www.HuntTheSkinwalker.com

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2018), boja (4th June 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th September 2018), Mare (4th June 2018), Matthew (29th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

News from Mr Corbell

Jeremy Corbell

Hunt For The Skinwalker Official Trailer

Published 29th June 2018

Based on the best-selling book by George Knapp & Dr. Colm Kelleher, Hunt for The Skinwalker investigates the confidential, most extensive scientific study of a paranormal hotspot in human history. Skinwalker Ranch in Utah is famous throughout the world because of the myriad of frightening, seemingly supernatural events that have been reported in the scenic basin surrounding the property for hundreds of years. Sightings include orbs, UFOs, animal mutilations, unknown creatures, poltergeist-type activity, and many other inexplicable incidents. An exhaustive, multidisciplinary scientific study began in 1996, spearheaded by an enigmatic Las Vegas billionaire. A team of PhD-level investigators was deployed to collect evidence and spent more than a decade on the ground, interviewing witnesses, searching for explanations, and directly confronting an unknown intelligence. Recent headlines have revealed that a second, government-funded but confidential study was initiated by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). This second investigation was designed to determine if the phenomena at the ranch might have national security implications or could point to technological breakthroughs.

The shroud of mystery hanging above Skinwalker Ranch and the Uintah Basin has fascinated director Jeremy Corbell for years. He finally journeyed to the property to interview eyewitnesses - including the new owner of the ranch - and uncover rare, previously unreleased recordings.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2018), DNA (29th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    He also states clearly that it's known by the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) that the phenomena are all connected. That's really very important. I doubt many researchers have fully grasped the implications of this yet, if they're aware of the connection at all. (In this video, the importance seems to go right over the interviewer's head.)
    I think the connection where we could link all of this phenomenon together in a sense would be that this area is some kind of portal zone. It appears at least to myself that there are intelligent beings using technology and airborne craft to traverse this area and possibly manipulate it's qualities to control when a portal appears and to where the portal is going to open up.
    It's less clear to me when it comes to what we might refer to as animals and how they are navigating the portal zone.
    Could some animals be born with an ability to detect when natural portals open up and even develop a seasonal timing with it and possibly use it as a means of migratory feeding as we know birds and such to do?
    Many animals are capable of seeing the magnetosphere to a much greater degree than we are and they use it for great migratory journeys, would something akin to this allow some animals to view portals and understand to some degree based on what they are seeing how or when the portal is going to open and know how or when it will give them access to their home?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The clear implication is that the US military and the agencies understand that ET/UFO phenomena are interdimensional to at least a significant extent, and are maybe not at ALL altruistic or benevolent (though Corbell did emphasize that throughout all the Skinwalker Ranch history, no human was ever harmed.)
    There have been folks who seem to have died related to the phenomenon. Remember the lake serpent said to live in the recently made lake that serves as the areas water reservoir? This lake serpent from what I understood at the writing of the book had killed at least one person and maybe more. This lake is a fairly new creation, made in the 1920's if memory serves me correct and most certainly should not have prehistoric aquatic creatures lurking in it. If the creature is in fact real that folks are reporting on then it most certainly would be an interdimensional creature.
    Last edited by DNA; 29th June 2018 at 16:37.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2018), Mike (17th September 2018), Noelle (29th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Jeremy's spoken..

Jeremy Corbell

Hunt For The Skinwalker Sneak Peak

Published 22nd August 2018

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2018), boja (23rd August 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Jeremy's spoken..

Hunt For The Skinwalker Sneak Peak

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xN2rxRE9ECw
    Wow. Not a good trailer. Certainly not for anyone who doesn't know a thing about it.

But for those who do, I guess it announces the release date. Maybe that's all he wanted to accomplish.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Star Tsar (11th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Now available for general release

Somewhere In The Skies

Jeremy Corbell | The Hunt For The Skin Walker

Published 10th September 2018

Ryan & Jeremy escourt us to the disneyland of the paranormal aka Skinwalker Ranch. Hot off the heels of the premier of his new documentary Jeremy joins the show to tell us all about it & Even shares what happen to him whilst here.

New trailer:

FanX18 Premier:

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Flash (20th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Our very own Joe from Carolina take on it

I think its a portal and is not a nice one. The place is too old and the stories go way back with the natives

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2018), Flash (20th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), Star Tsar (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

I finally got to watch this documentary last night.

I must admit i’m not a fan of “Movie style” documentaries, just prefer straight facts.

The film is part Jeremy Corbells work and part George Knapp as 50% of the film is a documentary that Knapp filmed back in the 90’s but wasn’t allowed to release until now.

It looks like this also ties in with the Tom Delonge disclosure as it starts and end with the ufo clips released by the US Goverment and mentions Luis Elizondo and AATIP.

In the documentary we are constantly told that this is the most researched paranormal investigation by the Government but are given very little of the research that they did.

It seems this along with Delonges project appears to be part of the Governments painfully slow drip feed of information.

Overall I did find there were some interesting parts to the film, but think they could have done a lot more with the access they seemed to have been given.

They mention briefly at the end of the film about the new anonymous owner of the Ranch ( a multi billionaire!) who has installed all the latest surveillance cameras and maintains the scientific research there. He appears to have collected a lot of evidence, but we are only shown brief glimpses of a few photos held in the new owners hands.

So I would recommend watching the film, but don’t go into it expecting too much.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2018), boja (18th September 2018), Flash (20th September 2018), gaiagirl (19th September 2018), Mike (17th September 2018), mountain_jim (18th September 2018), WalterBosley (17th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mr George Knapp shares his experiences...

Open Minds UFO Radio

George Knapp | The US Government's Study Into UFOs & Paranormal Activity : Skinwalker Ranch

Broadcast & Published 18th September 2018

First up is Martin Willis of Podcast UFO with the latest UFO headlines & Then Alejandro with a rare interview with Mr George Knapp to discuss recent revelations by George & The Las Vegas I-Now Team of events back in 2005, George's book on The Skinwalker, The new skinwalker documentary by Mr Corbell, The US Government's involvemnt @ skinwalk ranch & How Senator Harry Reid got involved with Mr Bigelow & How they all got involved with the ranch.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2018), gaiagirl (19th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (19th September 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Surely someone's posted this ? If not check this out.

Quote 5 Dec 2022
    Hundreds of reports of phenomena at Skinwalker Ranch have made it one of the most famous paranormal hotspots in the world. Previously unreleased footage and interviews from the scientific study piece together what could be happening there.

Based on the best-selling book by George Knapp & Dr. Colm Kelleher, Hunt for The Skinwalker investigates the confidential, most extensive scientific study of a paranormal hotspot in human history. Skinwalker Ranch in Utah is famous throughout the world because of the myriad of frightening, seemingly supernatural events that have been reported in the scenic basin surrounding the property for hundreds of years. Sightings include orbs, UFOs, animal mutilations, unknown creatures, poltergeist-type activity, and many other inexplicable incidents.

An exhaustive, multidisciplinary scientific study began in 1996, spearheaded by an enigmatic Las Vegas billionaire. A team of PhD-level investigators was deployed to collect evidence and spent more than a decade on the ground, interviewing witnesses, searching for explanations, and directly confronting an unknown intelligence. Recent headlines have revealed that a second, government-funded but confidential study was initiated by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). This second investigation was designed to determine if the phenomena at the ranch might have national security implications or could point to technological breakthroughs.

The shroud of mystery hanging above Skinwalker Ranch and the Uintah Basin has fascinated director Jeremy Corbell for years. He finally journeyed to the property to interview eyewitnesses - including the new owner of the ranch - and uncover rare, previously unreleased recordings. Internationally-known singer Robbie Williams, with a lifelong interest in paranormal phenomena, is one of the few outsiders allowed to accompany the documentary team in visiting the ranch.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2023), Reinhard (30th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread