+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Psychic Kids With Abilities That You Won't Believe Until You See

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,098 times in 21,066 posts

Exclamation Super Psychic Kids With Abilities That You Won't Believe Until You See

Super Psychic Kids With Abilities That You Wont Believe Until You See

Families are describing children from around the world with exceptional psychic abilities. In the deep region of Himalayas, people are reporting children are using sign languages which are unknown to their families and anyone around. Some in the region of Aksai Chin believe that these children regularly communicate with the extraterrestrials who are only visible to these children and communicate via telepathy. Mexican children also manifest similar behaviour, when many in the area reported for a long time UFO sightings. The New Humans” have begun to emerge, and it is said that over 1000 children are able to ‘see’ with various parts of their bodies. China has a program for investigating children with similar abilities, which is taken very seriously by the Chinese Government in Beijing. This video describes children with exceptional human functioning (EHF) who display similar patterns to Indigo or Starchildren. They display telekinetic abilities as well as other fascinating multi-dimensional skills, such as sensing another’s thoughts (telepathy). You wouldn’t believe how many of these kids are out there, they seem to be at genius level. The starchildren could be an integral part of a wake up call and it may be that through them we are being led to an understanding of this profound connection.

Related Video:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th February 2018 at 16:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (5th February 2018), Apulu (6th February 2018), Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), BMJ (7th February 2018), enigma3 (6th February 2018), Hervé (5th February 2018), Melinda (5th February 2018), mountain_jim (5th February 2018), O Donna (6th February 2018), onevoice (6th February 2018), Patient (6th February 2018), petra (5th February 2018), Rosco1 (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (5th February 2018), Spirithorse (5th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th February 2018), toppy (5th February 2018), william r sanford72 (5th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

Default Re: Super Psychic Kids With Abilities That You Won't Believe Until You See

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Apulu (6th February 2018), BMJ (7th February 2018), Bob (5th February 2018), enigma3 (6th February 2018), etheric underground (7th February 2018), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2018), Hervé (5th February 2018), kanishk (6th February 2018), Kryztian (6th February 2018), Melinda (5th February 2018), O Donna (6th February 2018), petra (5th February 2018), Rosco1 (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (5th February 2018), Tam (5th February 2018), william r sanford72 (5th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Super Psychic Kids With Abilities That You Won't Believe Until You See

Hello ExometrixTV, In truth we are all limitless beings, those children once appeared to be found in the Himalya, India, Tibet and such isolated places in the world are everywhere and are all of us in the original state of our being as the source embodiment. That is not so much an 'external phenomenon' to us, it is US in our ONENESS as we shed the skin of the many overlayes attached to our being.

Quite a lot of those YouTube videos feature an occupation of inter dimensional being within the child's body, mind and psych, not so much the original state of spirit of source without limitation. That is quite the disillusion that is meant to confuse and be widespread these days

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 5th February 2018 at 17:55.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), BMJ (7th February 2018), David Trd1 (13th February 2018), enigma3 (6th February 2018), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2018), Hervé (5th February 2018), kanishk (6th February 2018), leavesoftrees (6th February 2018), Melinda (5th February 2018), mountain_jim (5th February 2018), Navigator (5th February 2018), O Donna (6th February 2018), RunningDeer (5th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2018), william r sanford72 (5th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

The CIA declassified files a while back wherein they detailed the experiments done with Chinese psychics that Bill was letting us know about. Incredible stuff, and they admit, point-blank, that they've scientific proof of ESP and related phenomena. Truly amazing that it hasn't been spoken about in mass media, and that idiot materialists still arrogantly demand 'proof'.

Here are the files in question. They are a...detailed read, to say the least.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...000400430012-4

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...000300270007-9

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...000400260006-0

Enjoy!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), BMJ (7th February 2018), enigma3 (6th February 2018), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2018), Hervé (5th February 2018), Melinda (5th February 2018), O Donna (6th February 2018), RunningDeer (5th February 2018), william r sanford72 (5th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,232 times in 941 posts

From browsing this and a number of links to this there is quite a bit of material I would like to get up to speed on.

Can anybody tell me if the link to Michael Tablot's book, The Holographic Universe, is still available on this site.

It was previous hyperlinked as http://projectavalon.net/The_Hologra...ael_Talbot.pdf

but now appears to be broken.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

BMJ (7th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    From browsing this and a number of links to this there is quite a bit of material I would like to get up to speed on.

Can anybody tell me if the link to Michael Tablot's book, The Holographic Universe, is still available on this site.

It was previous hyperlinked as http://projectavalon.net/The_Hologra...ael_Talbot.pdf

Yes: there was a copyright complaint.

Maybe take a look in the Avalon Library.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (7th February 2018), kanishk (6th February 2018), O Donna (6th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

These work at the moment:

The Holographic Universe and The Holographic Universe
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th February 2018 at 21:56.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), BMJ (7th February 2018), happyuk (7th February 2018), O Donna (6th February 2018), Olam (6th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

Just checked my paperback copy was printed in 1992, about when I purchased it. Time for a re-read.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2018), BMJ (7th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

I’ve enjoyed watching the ( first posted ) video from Mary Rodwell a lot , it’s been long then since I actually watched some alternative media presentation .
    Quite genuine as she works with real people and cases and recorded decent amount of evidence of other-worldly phenomena .

Strange or not after some time I also opened the comments page under the YouTube video and was shocked to see that 90% of them are negative towards her AND the children which only shows how indiscriminate and rude the worldly consciousness turned to be , nowadays .
    There are the ‘agnostics’ and ‘skeptics’ types of comments and then the more hurtful ones from people who use religious programming and terms to attack the kids.

Not great what this world turned in to. People dressing up their kids to business suits and teaching them how to make the best profit of others..

But in fact ..these phenomena and abilities are more widespread than some people admit . It’s just that they’re not easy to work with and easy to suppress by programmed human logic .
    Don’t forget that whatever we call logic is is usually just one type of commonly acceptable logical systems out of many ,
    and many they are depending on philosophical , sociological even algebraic terms prevalent in each era and epoch.

How many languages -and logical systems are really coded in our genome ?

Too many to count I’d say.

I have read the book about Psychics in China long ago and always pondered how much of it is work of fiction . That does not mean I distrust people with abilities ..
    It probably means that I hesitate to believe exaggerated statements on those since they seldom prove accurate or repeatable .. also ‘spies’ are rather difficult to trust together with their ‘special programmes’ that inevitably always hurt someone at the end , including their young ‘trainees’.
    Some then end up in mental asylums or worse and never well treated.

I think it’s where all the miscommunication with ET civilizations comes as well, the meanness of human manners .

Wish so much this world would be at least as peaceful as it once were ..

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Remember that conscienceless people are hired to troll the internet and post negative comments and lies in the comment sections on youtube and elsewhere, especially concerning topics that the controllers don't want the public to know about or understand
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Strange or not after some time I also opened the comments page under the YouTube video and was shocked to see that 90% of them are negative towards her AND the children which only shows how indiscriminate and rude the worldly consciousness turned to be , nowadays .
    There are the ‘agnostics’ and ‘skeptics’ types of comments and then the more hurtful ones from people who use religious programming and terms to attack the kids.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (13th February 2018), Bob (13th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread