+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'Mind-reading' computers could help police

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: 'Mind-reading' computers could help police

I've always wished there was a mind reading device to speed up and clean up the criminal court system. No more trials, denials or squirreling. All actions and intentions out in the open, plain and simple.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I wrote an article on electronic telepathy based lie detectors in 2015. I know a lot about these technologies as I have experienced them. Not all the tech is negative. I separate implants, gmo humans, cloning, cyborgification with hardware, technological immortality, etc away from the more pure tech concepts like designing consciousness (while retaining your true self), frequency mapping, open science for frequency application, free energy (also frequency science i would bet), RF medicine, Ai building, etc.

One thing the occultists want is nescience about the good sides of these technologies. It is obvious they have a bad side for anyone to see and the occultists do not try to hide that to alt media, however the good side of them is elusive.

The hardcore truth is that the population is already implanted. This has been achieved decades back, the implant conspiracy is already at the '50th stage' rather than the 1st being here as the general population believes.
    Last edited by Omni; 7th February 2018 at 08:31.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (8th February 2018), justntime2learn (7th February 2018), petra (7th February 2018), william r sanford72 (7th February 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

If we could all read each other's minds, we would all clean up our acts really quickly.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

william r sanford72 (8th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2