+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Macular Degeneration, Enlarged Heart (HeartFailure), Gallstones - treatable( ? ! )

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,361 times in 5,210 posts

Default Re: Macular Degeneration, Enlarged Heart (HeartFailure), Gallstones - treatable( ? ! )

I've been getting reports about folks saying "evil winds", something is a-foot.. Interesting - from Australia, to Puerto Rico, out here in Colorado - weird standing wave clouds too..

Today I thought since I over-did it for me with one gram at once, that I wouldn't do any today.. Well, by 6pm started getting a head ache plus restless, and generally ansy... the tinnitus is back to about 70-80 % and generally I feel 'off'. I went out for lunch today and had some great chlorinated/fluorinated water and wanted to toss it, but I drank it anyway, not to be obnoxious with my guest.. But I could recognize the overall malaise feeling without the Taurine, and the awful tap water in the restaurant..

Tomorrow, back to the normal dose of 500 mg for me, to see how soon it kicks in. A/B comparison does seem to indicate the changes. Surprising it is so fast as a supplement. Maybe the muscles/nerves burn thru this amino acid quite fast, and need it quickly.. using up any stores the body may have if it needs it.. Most interesting supplement !
    Each of us play our part in creating a new story for humanity and our planet ~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Post:

avid (15th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 648 posts

Default Re: Macular Degeneration, Enlarged Heart (HeartFailure), Gallstones - treatable( ? ! )

Looked for taurine at the drug store,not there but I did find powdered milk for kittens with a big label saying .......includes taurine in big bold letters. Thought that was very interesting.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (15th February 2018), Bob (15th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Looked for taurine at the drug store,not there but I did find powdered milk for kittens with a big label saying .......includes taurine in big bold letters. Thought that was very interesting.
    I haven't seen pharmacies carry Taurine, but I have seen General Nutrition Center (Michigan), and Vitamin Cottage (assorted states, but not in Michigan) carry Taurine (in the States). It is stocked under the AMINO Acid section. Different brands there, including some which contain other substances. I chose the smallest capsule size available (not pure "bulk" powder form), without anything else added (was the lowest cost too).

GNC link: http://www.gnc.com/search?q=taurine&lang=default
    http://www.gnc.com/taurine/045712.ht...efault&start=1 (this was the link to the lowest cost without any other additives)

Store search:
    http://stores.gnc.com/cadillac-mi-39...ayLoc=Michigan
    Last edited by Bob; 15th February 2018 at 20:37.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Post:

pyrangello (16th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Update to post #41 above - (on holding off for a day of Taurine as a test)

The headache continued through the night, until about 5am and then stopped with the tinnitus kicking in as before starting, about 90%, relative deafness due to the tinnitus. Couldn't hear from the various computers/media centers without the volume up to 40ish.

General body sensations, malaise, and "world ending" like sensations, general depression and irritation. The irritation is interesting, something like a male hyper-aggression syndrome, or teen-age fight with everything out there (cocky attitude sensations). As Daozen had pointed out there is an increase in libido. The sensation also of the withdrawl reminds me of "cranky children", when even holding them doesn't work.

So the trigger appeared to be having pushed out of the 'optimum window' and then for me exceeded proper balance levels. What I found important was to study the reactions when the withold happens, to watch the "see saw" of reactions. None of them are life threatening unless one would consider walking up to someone and punching them in the nose because of 'having a bad day'.

That gets me into looking at the neural hormones that the brain works with, based on proper nutrition.. Without proper nutrition (meaning the RIGHT compliment of minerals plus amino acids without the toxins in 'wrong food') the body/brain system apparently turns on mechanisms to get you going to go out and get the right nutrition. I suspect this has something to do with evolutionary biology development, to seek out an/or rise above competition for food, and aggressively seek it.

I suspect that others experiencing the 'mood swings' or 'attitude' really have a brain hormone imbalance due to improper food/nutrition (at the outset) exacerbated by toxins created from improper intestinal flora. (that can be discussed in another thread, the ideal probiotic).

So as for a summary for the thread - there appears to be an ideal window for taurine ingestion.. Too little is not really that helpful, too much can appear to re-trigger symptoms which the right level would be addressed by taurine. The emotional swing/aggressive behavior "brain cope mechanism" appears to be triggered by food issues (correct balance sustains optimum social behavior and correct well being). Others apparently who are "off" will consider their 'alpha-ness' threatened due to the neural hormones out of whack. A quick dose of taurine offers a proper restoration of the "food solution balance" (proper nutritional utilization). (I saw that reaction with my interaction with the lunch meeting yesterday during withdrawal of taurine symptoms).

Today, taking the taurine, 2 hours afterwards, tinnitus is back down to 5-10%, pretty much the same way as when I started. I don't feel like I want to "eat any competitors" (primal aggression for survival of the fitest).. Apparently the neural chemistry is still there in the human brain for strong dumb-ass-alpha behavior, and one not able to be properly nutritionally balanced most certainly could "mood swing" and mistake objective reality (nobody is after one) and act out. My assumption is taurine supplementation probably would be useful for treating criminal behavior or apparently psychotic or uncontrollable mood swings. That is the neural hormonal viewpoint. For healing macular degeneration or enlarged heart, not sure on that, as such would take time. I have friends with both conditions and they are starting the taurine.

I don't think I have anything else to report for this thread at the moment. Eager to hear other's observations, and about if they've connected the dots as above.

--blessings
    Last edited by Bob; 15th February 2018 at 15:59.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Post:

avid (15th February 2018), conk (16th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,164 times in 1,278 posts

500mg taurine today mid-morning as usual. Windy weather atrocious, and blocking my positivity. I do know my brain is clearer, awake more quickly, and checking cat-food constituents for taurine, thanks Pyrangello!!!

This is not the be-all-and-end-all of the road to positivity, but perhaps a gateway. Like Bob, will just persevere for ages, and hope for a good outcome with my balanced diet. Funnily enough, 2 of my very very close folk from the past have been in contact in the last 24 hours, which has been uplifting. Coincidentally, I was worried about them but had no means of contact. Some of my years of concerns allayed.
    Onwards and upwards then... 👍👍👍
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (15th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,792 times in 7,713 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I haven't seen pharmacies carry Taurine, but I have seen General Nutrition Center (Michigan), and Vitamin Cottage (assorted states, but not in Michigan) carry Taurine (in the States). It is stocked under the AMINO Acid section. Different brands there, including some which contain other substances. I chose the smallest capsule size available (not pure powder form), without anything else added (was the lowest cost too).

GNC link: http://www.gnc.com/search?q=taurine&lang=default
    http://www.gnc.com/taurine/045712.ht...efault&start=1 (this was the link to the lowest cost without any other additives)

Store search:
    http://stores.gnc.com/cadillac-mi-39...ayLoc=Michigan
    Bought some Taurine from National Nutrition on the web, a Canadian company. I bought the NOW brand, since other brands had Magnesium cyclate (i think) with it. Anyhow, we will see. It was quite cheap.

Bob, I had to take strong antibiotics this week for 2 infections (high sugar blood levels feeds those bacteria), one going on pneumonia (caught just in time not to progress too much). Which probiotics would you suggest to recover the gut flora after treatment?

Should I use the bicarbonate magnesium water and the glutamine as well together?

As soon as I recover from these infections, I started to take exercise courses 3 times a week and will add some exercise time to try to control my blood sugar and lose weight. I am nearing the time where insulin may be needed (diabetes) and want to avoid this at any cost. Does Taurine, magnesium and glutamine play with glucophage medication in your opinion?

And thanks for sharing all your research.
    Last edited by Flash; 15th February 2018 at 20:42.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (15th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Hi Flash, thanks for the update. The probiotic that I use is specifically for youngsters who need to be able to gently get biotic support. It is called Primadophilus Junior (there may be a version also on the shelf called "Kids".)

That "Kids" version is a bit worrisome for me.

The Primadohilus ingredients consist of: (http://www.naturesway.com/Product-Ca...unior-90-Vcaps)
    • Lacto Bacilli strain Ramnosus and Acidophilus
    • Bifidobacteria Longum and Breve and infantis

The version called "KIDS" on the label contains XYLITOL which is safe for humans in small doses. BUT IT IS DEADLY for animals, like cats and dogs, do not use it on your pets....

So be cautious to verify no Xylitol and the version says JUNIOR (not "kids").

I am uncomfortable with the xylitol sweetener ingredient in the KIDS version, but I recall the earlier capsule version "JUNIOR" didn't have any sweetener in it. This KIDS formulation I picked up at a King Soopers supermarket store because I was all out of the regular Primadophilus Junior (Kids version is chewable with the flavoring).. I had studied Xylitol and found it to be awful how it made me feel.

I haven't seen any issue or conflicts with Magnesium Bicarbonate and recovery from Antibiotics.

As to the Glutamine. This is an interesting substance. Combined with the three, Probiotic, the Mg Bicarbonate, the Taurine.. this Glutamine appears to facilitate tissue rebuilding especially in the mouth, esophagus, stomach lining and large and small intestine. I had tested also NAC (N-Amino Cysteine) to be used to very rapidly clear aberrant tissue growths.. So a short span of that was tested and then stopped. If one needs the Glutamine for that particular group of cell growth facilitation, it seems OK. Any irritable bowel syndrome most certainly has stopped and cleared up. I wonder if this combination and regimen (like using the NAC as a starting point prime/flush) would be useful.

The NOW brand and Natures' Way have been OK brands for me. Thanks for the positive acknowledgement

PS - in the earlier reports in this thread, Taurine was reported to stop the pre-diabetes issues, and I don't know if that is a cure, or a treatment, just how it stops. Possibly by repairing the blood vessels, and nerves and musculature in the Pancreas and *'Islets of Langerhans' (where the insulin appears),

* definition - Islets of Langerhans - any of the clusters of endocrine cells in the pancreas that are specialized to secrete insulin, somatostatin, or glucagon. Insulin is a peptide hormone secreted by [beta]-cell of the pancreatic islet of Langerhans for maintaining normal blood glucose level by facilitating cellular glucose uptake.
    Last edited by Bob; 15th February 2018 at 23:31.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3