+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Taurine for Macular Degeneration, Enlarged Heart (Heart Failure), Gallstones?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Taurine for Macular Degeneration, Enlarged Heart (Heart Failure), Gallstones?

Day 3 - the multi-spectral sounds (ringing/whistling) in the right ear is gone today, 2 hours after taking the Taurine pill (500 milligrams size), the left ear has the same level as yesterday, or maybe slightly less. There is still a type of pulsation, where the sound momentarily gets louder, then quieter, which could be changes in blood pressure on the nerves.

Energy level is good, and all night I didn't have any congestion. Mucous secretions then throughout the body seem to be better than before, so overall body stress appears to be reduced. I do use the magnesium bicarbonate regularly (see the How to Make Magnesium Bicarbonate thread in this subforum for that and the benefits of the bicarbonate supplementation).

Same thing with the eyes, without the taurine, there is a stress to the eye muscles from the progressive eye glasses and close in reading. And with the taurine, within a couple hours after ingestion, the eye muscles are able to respond properly, and double images disappear, eye focusing is then perfect.

2. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Default Re: Taurine for Macular Degeneration, Enlarged Heart (Heart Failure), Gallstones?

Will daily imbibement of my home-made colloidal silver solution affect efficacy? I take this alongside yakult lactobacillus.
    In retrospect, having reviewed my daily input of balancing vitamins/minerals/medications and trying to enhance/cancel out bits of lifestyle, it’s a wonder I haven’t imploded/exploded 😱 Sorry Bob, for every action is there an equal and opposite reaction?
    I really need L-Taurine, as it would cancel out loads of my ‘corrective’ substances, or at least limit them. I am following your progress avidly. Many thanks....
    Last edited by avid; 8th February 2018 at 22:00.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (8th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I found myself prior to lunch time doing a lot of physical work, with very good mental clarity, not finding any 'fogging' after doing said. Normally I would assume with some toxicity in the fats, when they start getting consumed for "energy" the toxins within would start coming out and circulating (ergo the 'brain fog').. Alertness and calmness at the same time, so it appears that the other characteristics reported by others on the perceived psyche benefits do seem to be there. Everything 'bodily' seems to be working properly, maybe a bit better.. I see no problem with probiotics, nor collodial silver being in any way in conflict with Taurine; it may be possible that collodial silver requirements drop with taurine in the diet. (in other words the immune system is doing much better with the good food utilization happening.).

With the increased energy, my guess is take it gently and don't over do like going out and walking for 18 kilometers at the outset if one is feeling super energized... work up to things gradually, see how it goes gently.
    Last edited by Bob; 8th February 2018 at 23:06.

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

16 hours after the last capsule and tinnitus is now 98 % reduced in both ears. Also noticing an increased in ability to sense/taste lots more subtle flavors.. Also smell ability to detect smaller amounts of fragrances has been increased too. Energy level is still up after 16 hours, no break really to just chill (normally at 4PM tea-time/siesta would be hitting, and with Taurine, no afternoon crash in energy level seems to be happening).

I keep turning down the audio on the various multi-media centers. It just doesn't require a lot of sensory drive any more. Which is kinda amazing..

I'll try going to 1 gram per day next week, just wanting to look at a baseline lowest level possible before increasing to see what if anything changes. I've reported what I've noticed so far with 500 milligrams per day. I certainly like the improved food flavors

6. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Next day another 500 mg..

Woke up in the morning with 50% tinnitus, assuming that I had been pressing on the 5th nerve, teeth/gums were kinda uncomfortable.. But after having some water, morning breakfast and the taurine within an hour, the multi-spectral ringing sensation was gone in the left ear 100% and in the right ear, that same slow pulsation, matching the bp rise and fall with the heartbeat, and about 90% clearance. It clearly seems to be working with blood flow and looking at resetting the cranial nerves.. Not sure exactly if its from proper nutrition, or respiration (o2 in co2 out) at the nerve's muscles, going to look into that mechanism further..

Monday going to increase to 1 gram a day (500 mg per capsule, one time in the morning with breakfast and one 500 mg capsule in the evening at dinner time) and see how and or what changes, if any.

==update==

I decided to try the 'oh what the heck' approach (mistake), and tried 1 gram all at once (a later post in this thread describes 24 hours after doing that in depth).. should have tried the 500 milligrams in the morning 500 milligrams at nite like I was going to.. (dohh)...
    Last edited by Bob; 13th February 2018 at 20:44.

7. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

They wanted to increase the fluoride in my small town a few years back . So I spent some time researching the history of fluoride. Here's some of the things I found. Fluoride is a waste bi product of metal. The DuPont Corp was manufacturing this stuff before ww2. They had a plant on the east coast of the United States that had an explosion during that time. Plume of fluoride gas went up and came back down on the peach trees and farm animals from the rain.peaches died,chickens died, and horses and cows couldn't stand. Farmers didn,t sue until after ww2. From what I understand the fluoride was being given to the jews in high doses before the gas chambers,sounds like a horror movie doesn't it.but there more.

After ww2 they started using fluoride in rat and mice poison, that is until someone got the brilliant idea of the let's put it in the water for people to Drink. And that lawsuit from the farmers did get launched after ww2 only the us govt hired the attorney from DuPont as their official rep saying fluoride was now safe so the lawsuit went nowhere.

Now back to the history of fluoride, so after ww2 and mice and rat poison someone decided we should be adding this to our water for the sole purpose of protecting our teeth.So now the govt says we are suppose to drink this crap everyday for our teeth where by drinking this it effects all of our organs and our entire body,that makes a lot of sense. But just so nobody sues the toothpaste companies for putting fluoride in that,there is a warning on the back of every tube containing fluoride that if you swallow a large amount of toothpaste with fluoride CONTACT YOUR POISON CONTROL CENTER.go look for yourself right now.

So how INSANE does this sound. But wait there's more. So then they decided to put fluoride in the water , there was to be a 13 year study done with 2 towns here in Michigan. They added the fluoride to the water the first year to these 2 towns and in year 2 put it in 70 cities across the US. In year 3 of the study they cancelled the study all together. 66 percent of the US population consumes fluoride everyday, the US also has the highest amounts of hip fractures per capita in the world, and believe me when the elderly fall it seems like they always fracture their hips here.

I've read where fluoride effects to our 3rd eye area and the pineal gland, keeping our gifted awareness in the sewer along with many other agendas.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 11th February 2018 at 15:53.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (11th February 2018), Bob (11th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Today's been great. Had enough energy that 3 hours sleep was enough - that's interesting for me, prior to the Taurine, 5-7 hours seemed about right. Tinnitus is currently zero both sides.

I looked around here in the mountains, some of the neighbors in the community who have had Macular degeneration in their family or are suffering themselves. In the mountains, shallow wells usually are the drinking water source. And there is a LOT of natural Fluoride from rocks (fluorites).

From https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdp...r-fluoridation - Community Water Fluoridation policy of Colorado - here is their opening "statement"

Quote The Oral Health Unit, in collaboration with the Safe Drinking Water Program, administers the community water fluoridation program ensuring that the addition of fluoride is in accordance with the latest scientific, dental and health guidelines.
    A letter from Congress, signed by Diana DeGette, Wayne Allard (senator), and Ken Salazar (senator) commended Colorado for fluoridating its drinking water.. (2005).

Back to the community member, an elderly lady, still quite spunky and a young 93 has Macular Degeneration. I looked at where she had lived in the mountains, and the whole area is highly rich in Fluorite rocks. Another younger lady, about 2 miles away, using natural well water, 68 additionally is going blind similarly Macular degeneration - common denominator, separate wells, but HIGH FLUORIDE from the fluorite laden rocks. Her husband has COPD pulmonary disease. Her mother recently died, a type of Dementia and Alzheimers.. Common denominator, fluoride in the water.

10. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My supplies of taurine from a quality source arrived today. Took a 500mg capsule mid-morning. Fingers crossed for noticeable improvements..... I’m keeping notes.
    Wondering if lack of a gall-bladder will cause any problems.
    and er..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (12th February 2018)

12. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Shouldn't be any problem. Woke up today 3 hours sleep seemed to be enough once again, apparently no need to de-toxify muscle wastes, but I forced myself to snuggle up under the covers. Its been getting down to 10 F (-12 C) continually every night, so keeping the fire going is good exercise.. sensitivity to cold, seems to be less sensitive, even though the nerves are more responsive, meaning they don't continually fire off (miserably).. randomly and in a hyper-way.

That's an interesting concept about nerves firing off continually. Folk seem to self medicate to try to deaden nerves when they are worrying, or being stressed.. So they may supplement with GABA to naturally calm down (the natural internal regulatory neural receptor substance). Of course, external plants are used, "teas" too.. (But the internal natural regulator to the nerve assault is GABA.)

Taurine works with internal GABA to evoke the calming effects on the nerves.. So, "terror feelings", hopeless-ness, "world's ending" anxiety can fade away just as easily as tinnitus fading away. So is that beneficial? It seems to me that is VERY beneficial in helping one find CENTER, and get one's thoughts clear.
    Last edited by Bob; 12th February 2018 at 16:15.

13. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Funnily enough, I drink camomile tea at night, always seems to work well with me.
    Regarding positivity, need to assess reactions, as was awarded a special mug for services to Seroxat aeons ago, so I know the need for SSRI’s. Winter and darkness have negative affects on one’s psyche, so spring is upon us now...
    If I am at odds with your observations, please let me know.
    and er..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (12th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Haven't seen any different observations Avid.

Monday:
    What I am noting today, with 1 gram of Taurine is I don't like 1 gram for my metabolism and food intake.

I now have about 50% of the tinnitus back, which says to me there is an ideal amount of taurine needed to balance excessive nerve firing.. What the extra amount is doing is getting me "more energy" than I need, sorta like having a strong coffee..

With only 500 milligrams that seems to be ideal for me.

So the feeling is the amount for one's exercise level, plus food intake should be customized. If one isn't concerned about clearing up tinnitus, but is more concerned about getting Taurine back into the RETINAS, possibly then the higher amounts would be good.

I took the 1 gram (two caps) at the same time (having changed my earlier thought), but possibly dividing the intake into one in the evening an one at night would have been good.

I'll try that tomorrow to see how that feels.

Also there are some weight reduction regimes which call for 3 grams per day for 2 weeks. I am not going to try that personally yet as I am looking at the tinnitus results first.
    Last edited by Bob; 13th February 2018 at 20:47.

16. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Spread the load, as I was watching for your earlier link, where 1.5 gms was recommended.
    However, I take all meds first thing with clear earl grey tea with sugar. I realise one needs to intersperse with food, and liquids. I left 3 hours space until 500gm taurine, then had salad lunch, then 3.30pm would take another taurine. but not yet.... Will give it a couple of days to settle.
    As you’ve said before, gently, gently.... 👍👍👍
    Some folk are stuffing to get weight loss, in fact, lots of ads pertain to fitness fanatics, which worried me. Not now, we choose to be sensible and take it slow. Onwards and upwards. 👍
    and er..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (12th February 2018), pyrangello (15th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ya, I like to with anything start gentle and test to see where the threshold kicks in and then tailor up or down to ride within the window. I would have had one at nite, but I wanted to see if kicking in a larger amount at the outset would change things - it did, pushing past the "window" to get the nerves/muscles operating optimumly.. It's non a toxic substance so when the excess wears off, the tinnitus should stop and then when the amount drops below the threshold, until the nerves are sufficiently "healed", pbly would come back through out the sleep time cycle. Curious to see how sleep goes tonite with the added amount of Taurine. As is, that coffee stimulation effect is present with a LOT of ability to do deep thought, and intellectual pondering. No "wild thoughts" so the GABA mechanism is working just fine..

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Spread the load, as I was watching for your earlier link, where 1.5 gms was recommended.
    However, I take all meds first thing with clear earl grey tea with sugar. I realise one needs to intersperse with food, and liquids. I left 3 hours space until 500gm taurine, then had salad lunch, then 3.30pm would take another taurine. but not yet.... Will give it a couple of days to settle.
    As you’ve said before, gently, gently.... 👍👍👍
    Some folk are stuffing to get weight loss, in fact, lots of ads pertain to fitness fanatics, which worried me. Not now, we choose to be sensible and take it slow. Onwards and upwards. 👍
    ==update==

As expected 7 hours after taking what for me would be a double dose of Taurine (2ea 500 milligram capsules at one time), the tinnitus now is subsiding, meaning the serum (blood) levels are decreasing, and my nervous system is moving back into the 'optimum' window.. I would say, probably about "waking" level sensation, maybe 50-60% reduction, but not completely gone.. I anticipate at this rate, if it is linear, about 3 more hours and the tinnitus will be gone, only to slowly rise back up as the window closes..
    Last edited by Bob; 12th February 2018 at 22:45.

19. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For those who are taking taurine to rid themselves of fluoride toxicity, here is a paper which explains the damaging effects of fluoride on the thyroid and ovaries, albeit in rats.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...tus_norvegicus

Also, a link from NSW Australia conerning this topic
    https://www.facebook.com/Clean-Water...8303671726658/
    and er..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (13th February 2018), pyrangello (15th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK good reference there Avid ! Thanks !

Tuesday -
    The results from doing "too much" for my body size/food consumption(food grade) and weight:

1 Gram at once was too much for me, finding that the proper "window" for ideal dosage appears to be based on overall health, nutritional requirements, toxicity levels..

For me, right now 500 milligrams appears best every 12 hours.. OR possibly dropping to 325 milligrams every 12 hours. I will try that, as I will be picking up a smaller amount tomorrow to try too.

Over the day yesterday (Monday), there was "too much energy", but no "wild thoughts racing" phenomenon (you know how kids can get hyperactive after a bunch of sugar- that's the closest I can create as an analogy). So that GABA balancing internally was taking over to keep that in check.

Not until 20 hours later did Monday's large dose for me clear adequately..

When it cleared, tinnitus reduced to about 2% in both ears, and on waking up, it was about 10%..

Taking the 500 milligram Taurine then this morning... after 2 hours the tinnitus was reduced to 1 - 2 % and energy level is normal to good (want to get out and exercise). Mental clarity is also good..

So the benefits appear to be just right with the dosage level corresponding to one's body's "nutritional need" level (or needed detox level).

So far so good.
    Last edited by Bob; 13th February 2018 at 20:51.

22. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Took 500gm Monday mid-morning.
    This is little happening here. Nothing unusual apart from forcing myself to play with neighbours’ cat to exercise myself for 3/4hr, which I would do anyway.
    Tired, but took loads of camomile tea to bed. Awoke as usual 1.30am, and again felt nauseated 4.30am. Drank lots of water all night. Cat arrived arrived early morning after his folks went to work,weather shockingly cold and icy outside, really clingy, forced him to go home tonight after mad aerated ‘football’ game with hyper-cat, so nothing really unusual unless nausea in the night. Shrove Tuesday - no pancakes, and probably nothing tomorrow due to this Valentines fiasco.
    Don’t seem to be affected much yet by Taurine 500mg daily.
    Back to topic...
    and er..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (13th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

double post - difficult to erase
    Last edited by avid; 14th February 2018 at 05:09. Reason: Repeat message unwanted
    and er..

25. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (13th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wonder if the hyper-cat needs some Taurine to chill with? Wonder if his food has enough taurine? Great that stability was maintained, nothing out of the ordinary happened with your first 500 mg. Possibly your fluoride and other toxin level there from earlier water-supply ingestion is way higher than here (I suspect so). I think the skin will absorb moisture/toxins from the fluoride and whatever else they have added -

Quote Skin absorption is a route by which substances can enter the body through the skin. Along with inhalation, ingestion and injection, dermal absorption is a route of exposure for toxic substances and route of administration for medication.
    Meaning washing with that contaminated water probably is not stopping the toxins from getting in.. At least the drinking of such is addressed with the right distillation/filtering... Though, thru-the-skin absorption is something I think people need to address and realize, just DRINKING good water isn't the only thing to be concerned about (besides detoxing out the former contamination)..

Whole HOUSE elimination of the toxins from the 'water supply' then I believe needs to be looked at. Good drinking water from secondary process is a great first step.. The whole house tho, what u are washing with needs to be looked at I think... due to toxins thru the skin absorption.

27. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

After your earlier posts re taurine and cats, this chap is so hyperactive/normally very fit for high jumps, then sleeps most of the day, lies down a lot even after waking. Now you have me worried, he doesn’t eat his prey, he leaves the tortured little mouse carcasses at the top of my garden. He is not my cat.
    I don’t leave him water dishes, he relies on my outdoor birdie puddles.
    Last edited by avid; 14th February 2018 at 05:29.
    and er..

28. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (13th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Today awoke early, as usual, but much brighter. Day 3 of 500gm Taurine. Weather here frightening, very very windy, and this would usually stress me out, but now will call on recent contractors to remedy potentially bad problems. They are under warranty agreements. Electrician came and sorted one.... Thinking more positively, and feeling more energetic.

The visiting cat only appeared briefly today, and reeked of his owners perfume. Thank goodness he is loved. Sent him home into severe winds tonight, as my doors are rattling. 👍
    Last edited by avid; 14th February 2018 at 19:22.
    and er..

30. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (15th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast