+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I saw a grid in the night sky once. Anyone have any idea what it could have been?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default I saw a grid in the night sky once. Anyone have any idea what it could have been?

Hello, everyone.

This is a memory, that for some reason, I had forgotten, despite it happening relatively recently (<1 year ago). I was at home, in my bedroom. I don't remember if I was trying to fall asleep, or was just laying there, or had woken up. I just remember it was night, and the sky was clear. I may have been lightly stoned, for full disclosure, but that wouldn't make you hallucinate; I make sure my source is clean and of high quality. Other than that, I don't ingest nor have I ingested any other drugs; I never drink alcohol, I find it rather repulsive.

In any case, here I was, either sober or slightly stoned, when I see, crystal clear, a grid in the sky. It encompassed all of the sky that I could see, and since I live on the third floor and in an open space, and my window is large, I could see quite a ways. The grid seemed to arch, as if it was hugging the atmosphere itself, and if I recall correctly, the squares created by the intersecting lines may have actually been parallelograms, but again, the memory is fuzzy.

I do remember seeing the lines clearly, for about 3-5 seconds, at which point I blinked, and they were gone. They were slightly whiteish in color, but seemed to blend in well with the sky, and they were thin. They looked almost like spider's silk, stretched across the sky.

I've never seen anything like it since, and I have no idea what to make of it.

It could have been a hallucination caused by sleep, or perhaps a trick of the eye, but I have a feeling it wasn't either of those.

Have any of you seen them too? Does anyone perhaps have an idea as to what I saw?
    Last edited by Tam; 6th February 2018 at 20:43.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

daviddjg23 (22nd April 2018), Did You See Them (6th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), gaiagirl (10th February 2018), gnostic9 (7th February 2018), Jad (7th February 2018), KiwiElf (6th February 2018), Mercedes (7th February 2018), Mike (6th February 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018), O Donna (7th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (6th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2018), toppy (7th February 2018), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Default Re: I saw a grid in the night sky once. Anyone have any idea what it could have been?

I have read many similar comments here on PA about people seeing a grid / matrix in the sky. I believe Kerry Cassidy also had a similar experience.It is a real head scratcher and a quick search on the internet will bring up theories from energy grids to wormholes to sacred geometry. These photos of HAARP effecting sea water, may give us some clues...

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

ceetee9 (6th February 2018), Did You See Them (6th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), gaiagirl (10th February 2018), gnostic9 (7th February 2018), KiwiElf (7th February 2018), Mercedes (7th February 2018), mojo (6th February 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018), O Donna (7th February 2018), onevoice (10th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), petra (9th February 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), Sunny (7th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2018), Tam (7th February 2018), toppy (7th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: I saw a grid in the night sky once. Anyone have any idea what it could have been?

Indigris, I think your, ahem, mental state allowed you to pierce the veil for a brief moment and saw what we normally can't see; reality. I don't know for sure but I think there is a grid; whether to help us or keep us dumbed down is the question. Just the fact that you saw it gives you a one up.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

daviddjg23 (22nd April 2018), Did You See Them (6th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), gaiagirl (10th February 2018), gnostic9 (7th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), mojo (6th February 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), petra (10th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2018), toppy (7th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Indigris perhaps you had a glimpse of Indra's web by your description I'd say so!

Lucky you

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

AlyssaRoselyn (9th February 2018), Did You See Them (6th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), gaiagirl (10th February 2018), gnostic9 (7th February 2018), Jad (7th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Mercedes (7th February 2018), mojo (6th February 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), noxon medem (6th February 2018), O Donna (7th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), petra (10th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018), sunwings (6th February 2018), toppy (7th February 2018), Valerie Villars (8th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Although never seeing a grid in my sighting I tend to agree with all the above but would also like to add that the spheres that I saw and are often seen by others seemed to travel along them in unison, fading in and out and yo-yo up and down as they go - like gridkeepers on an undergraduating elastic sheet ! (see my avatar)
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 6th February 2018 at 22:00.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), gnostic9 (7th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (7th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018), toppy (7th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Just looked up Indra's net - got some reading to do !! Thanks.
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 6th February 2018 at 22:00.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), gnostic9 (7th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (7th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018), toppy (7th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thank you, Star Tsar for your post. Alan Watts is mindblowing. I have to search for more...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toppy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (8th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Wow, that's fascinating! I've heard of other's seeing similar but have never seen anything of that sort myself.

It's interesting to hear when you blinked, it was gone. I've had similar experience like that, but I didn't actually see anything. It just felt as if I missed something because I blinked. Really brings meaning to the phrase "Don't blink, or you'll miss it" when things change in the blink of a frigging eye!

In regards to grids I've had a few weird experiences, just not related to the sky. Kind of off topic, but I do have an idea of what mine might have been.

Most notably I recall "seeing" a green grid in my mind (kind of matrix-esque), and it felt as if it was surrounding me, like a net. That grid seemed to arch too, like it was arching around me. It kind of sounds like being captured, and that's what it felt like sort of - but it also felt like what was happening was VERY ILLEGAL. It just felt like something somewhere was trying to capture me illegally, and whatever it was had a "good reason" for doing so. Well it worked, and I was captured. Once that part was over, I felt like somebody (the one who did it I guess) was just sitting there waiting to be punished.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018), toppy (10th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Wow, that's fascinating! I've heard of other's seeing similar but have never seen anything of that sort myself.

It's interesting to hear when you blinked, it was gone. I've had similar experience like that, but I didn't actually see anything. It just felt as if I missed something because I blinked. Really brings meaning to the phrase "Don't blink, or you'll miss it" when things change in the blink of a frigging eye!

In regards to grids I've had a few weird experiences, just not related to the sky. Kind of off topic, but I do have an idea of what mine might have been.

Most notably I recall "seeing" a green grid in my mind (kind of matrix-esque), and it felt as if it was surrounding me, like a net. That grid seemed to arch too, like it was arching around me. It kind of sounds like being captured, and that's what it felt like sort of - but it also felt like what was happening was VERY ILLEGAL. It just felt like something somewhere was trying to capture me illegally, and whatever it was had a "good reason" for doing so. Well it worked, and I was captured. Once that part was over, I felt like somebody (the one who did it I guess) was just sitting there waiting to be punished.
    Hmm...how very interesting. My theory on the blinking thing is that it causes you to sort of 'snap' back to 'reality'.

What happened to you is very strange indeed. No idea what to make of it.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), petra (10th February 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018), toppy (10th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Hmm...how very interesting. My theory on the blinking thing is that it causes you to sort of 'snap' back to 'reality'.

What happened to you is very strange indeed. No idea what to make of it.
    Me either! I'd like to be able to guess though. I think you're onto something about snapping back to reality.. "stupid" quotation marks and all! Mostly it's just suspicious to me... I think if I saw a grid up in the sky that would make me even more suspicious than creepy "visions" in my head to be honest.

So far best guess I got is "You were in a box" - but I can't explain what a "box" is. It's supposed to be for safety, is what it feels like.

I'd like to know more about if you felt anything weird at all because maybe there's a clue. I'm not asking you to say anything too personal... just to think about it, though I am curious too of course!

You said you had a 'feeling' of what it isn't, and that's something. I'm inclined to believe you, and maybe you could call that a hunch. I've heard quite a few reports of other people seeing grids as well, and although I have not seen any (with my actual eyeballs anyway) this is definitely getting my attention!

Indra's net sounds interesting already, but the question still begs.. "where in the heck did that thing come from?"

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), toppy (10th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Hello, everyone.
    In any case, here I was, either sober or slightly stoned, when I see, crystal clear, a grid in the sky. It encompassed all of the sky that I could see, and since I live on the third floor and in an open space, and my window is large, I could see quite a ways. The grid seemed to arch, as if it was hugging the atmosphere itself, and if I recall correctly, the squares created by the intersecting lines may have actually been parallelograms, but again, the memory is fuzzy.
    You probably saw the soul trap set up by our evil "Alien Invader Force" to keep our souls trapped in our 3-D reality. I believe I saw a version of this one morning as well in that twilight haze before waking, although the color of the grid I saw was black against the sky in my "mind". And during that vision, I was flying up toward the grid and able to break up/unravel one of the "square" of the grid as I was focusing my awareness to break free through the grid. Wes Penre has excellent detailed explanation of this here:
    https://wespenreproductionsblog.word...the-soul-trap/

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Noelle (10th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), toppy (10th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    I'd like to know more about if you felt anything weird at all because maybe there's a clue. I'm not asking you to say anything too personal... just to think about it, though I am curious too of course!

You said you had a 'feeling' of what it isn't, and that's something. I'm inclined to believe you, and maybe you could call that a hunch. I've heard quite a few reports of other people seeing grids as well, and although I have not seen any (with my actual eyeballs anyway) this is definitely getting my attention!

Hmm...oddly enough, I don't recall feeling anything particularly at all. I suppose the standard reaction; surprise, analysis. I just kind of stared at it, oddly numbed to it, really, yet still very much surprised. It was a kind of 'Huh, well, would you look at that' reaction.

Remember when I said that I had somehow totally forgot about seeing this? I think maybe, just maybe, I was, for lack of a better term, made to forget. I find it odd that I forgot, really. How do you forget something like that? It stayed in my brain as memorably as a good dinner; something I had to try and remember, rather than something that left a lasting impression.

When I saw it, I tried to guess as what I could have seen. I thought of a bunch of theories; a prison net, keeping us here, the coding of the universe, whatever it is they map out in astrology...all of these purely speculative, of course.

I don't know what I saw, really. I don't know why I forgot; interestingly enough, I am rapidly forgetting a lot of important things, like all the various experiences my boyfriend relayed that I think make him an adbuctee (why didn't I write any of it down?!).

In any case, we can only continue to guess, here. Maybe something made me see it, for whatever reason. Maybe something else made me forget.

Maybe, somehow, being stoned and/or in a near sleep (read: relaxed) state made me temporarily slip into the state of mind to glimpse into it, as someone else suggested. I think that part seems very much possible, personally.

In any case, I saw something odd. Whether by will or by chance, I saw it. I don't think it was a hallucination. I believe I saw something that exists. Just what it is, I haven't any clue.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), petra (10th February 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), toppy (10th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Indigris, one time back in 2005 I was in bed awake laying on my side and about a foot away from me was an inverted triangle with what looked like living cells moving around. It was very alive. I just lay there and observed it, wondered what it was and asked someone on a forum about it.

As best as I can recall, they said it was an outer manifestation of an aspect of myself. It was definitely alive, moving and energetic.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018), Tam (18th February 2018), toppy (10th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member RedSun88's Avatar
    Thanks

I have also seen a similarly described grid-like web in the sky, about 5 years ago while away at a friend's property in the blue mountains near Sydney. I was admiring cloud formations move through the afternoon sunlight when a grid of hexagrams became apparent in the background, seemingly woven into the sky itself and made of a mist-like substance. However, I was somewhat more intoxicated than the author of this tread having taken magic mushrooms about an hour earlier. Nevertheless it appeared quite distinct to me for almost a minute as I gazed in failed comprehension, and I was not otherwise hallucinating, yet.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RedSun88 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), petra (10th February 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th February 2018), sunwings (10th February 2018), toppy (10th February 2018), Valerie Villars (10th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Quote Posted by RedSun88 (here)
    yet.

Once in Amsterdam I saw a 500m long serpent circling the sky after taking magic mushrooms....but no grid-like web so, I can confirm it was not a hallucination, otherwise I would have seen it....I promise.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), petra (10th February 2018), RedSun88 (12th February 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Remember when I said that I had somehow totally forgot about seeing this? I think maybe, just maybe, I was, for lack of a better term, made to forget. I find it odd that I forgot, really. How do you forget something like that? It stayed in my brain as memorably as a good dinner; something I had to try and remember, rather than something that left a lasting impression.
    AH HA! Yes ..., oh my goodness I feel like I want to cry LOL.

SO familiar. "Made me forget"

I call it "Making me stupid" but essentially same deal. It's just the impression I get because like you said - how could you? One moment I thought a week had nine days in it, and I was like "wow, that's a new level of stupid alright".

Anyway lol... point being, really seems like you're not supposed to see it. That would make sense to me. So what's up with the secrecy then, I wonder? Seems like it's starting to fail

Quote Maybe, somehow, being stoned and/or in a near sleep (read: relaxed) state made me temporarily slip into the state of mind to glimpse into it, as someone else suggested. I think that part seems very much possible, personally.
    I totally disregarded this at first.. but maybe it IS important. I've had similar experiences, and the "lapses" I have are kind of like going into a "little trance".
    I have heard of cannabinoid receptors in people's body and really it seems kind of weird why we even have those (same thing with cancer cells why the heck we need that for lol)

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Indigris, now that you mention it, I can recall seeing pretty much the same thing. A grid of thin white lines in the sky. I can't remember exactly when I saw it, but it was while doing one of my meditation sessions under the sky. I saw it first in my mind with closed eyes and then for a short moment after I opened my eyes. I didn't give it much attention and forgot about it until reading your description.
    Last edited by Builder; 12th February 2018 at 21:09.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2018), Tam (11th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Nice post and replies:

Altered states of mind and conditions of the eye.
    So much is unseen to us within our so called day to day norm.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=le...4o97TUYqO56kM:

Just throwing in the links below for consideration:

http://montalk.net/science/115/earth-grid-research
    Earth Grid Research

http://theearthplan.blogspot.com/201...awn-of_23.html
    Crystalline Consciousness and the Dawn of Ascension

https://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.c...ry/earth-grid/
    Archive for the 'Earth Grid' Category
    Earth Grid, the Matrix

Our earth is a faceted crystalline gem
    A very, very precious gem, a priceless gem.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), onevoice (11th February 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018), Star Tsar (14th March 2018), Valerie Villars (11th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Not sure what you're talking about but I believe it's true. I saw the grid in the sea once though, similar to the photo above. But in the sky...er...I gotta see it!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to integralpart For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Quote Posted by RedSun88 (here)
    yet.

Once in Amsterdam I saw a 500m long serpent circling the sky after taking magic mushrooms....but no grid-like web so, I can confirm it was not a hallucination, otherwise I would have seen it....I promise.

Magic Mushrooms = Altered states, and or additional ways/senses to see things, your more in-tune or opened.

What is Hallucination? if you see something that looks like it's in so called reality even to the point of it effecting so called reality, then to you with you state of mind/eye at that time it is real.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), KiwiElf (22nd April 2018), Pam (22nd April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast