+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Life is a prayer

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Life is a prayer

Big Love to all avalonions, especially to cardilac and shadowself. I have felt for a couple of years that we are in the great age of remembering. all the things buried are resurfacing, to fullness, to oneness.

This Max Igan talk is well worth a listen, about how we pray via heart thankfullness, not praying for something, but feeling gratitude in the heart for what has already been given,

Love peace and joy to all!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th February 2018), Bill Ryan (6th February 2018), Deega (11th February 2018), jjjones (7th February 2018), Justplain (7th February 2018), Mike (7th February 2018), NancyV (7th February 2018), Navigator (7th February 2018), O Donna (7th February 2018), onevoice (7th February 2018), Saracatt (7th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2018), toppy (7th February 2018), Valerie Villars (7th February 2018), wondering (7th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 534 posts

Default Re: Life is a prayer

Quote Posted by gnostic9 (here)
    about how we pray via heart thankfullness, not praying for something, but feeling gratitude in the heart for what has already been given,
    Thank you for the thread gnostic9.

It spontaneously happens for me throughout the day. It comes from the heart often times with a whisper when I am alone. It comes, what I once thought mundane times too. If other people could hear these moments in my heart out loud, they might find me a little crazy.

The year this all began, it felt like it started out of nowhere too. I had not read a book or watch a video or anything along these lines. It just happened and I'm thankful it did, it's wonderful!

Okay, an admission. When I first saw the title to the thread and be forewarned, what came out is tainted by my playful nature.

When I saw "Life is a Prayer". I thought you bet it is! I say a prayer every day before getting on the superhighway during rush hour traffic (which seems all the time these days)!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Mike (7th February 2018), Navigator (7th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2018), toppy (7th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,133 times in 2,678 posts

What an excellent video gnostic9. Thanks.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Navigator (7th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"It might seem a bit esoteric, but what is light? Light is information" (22:20) <-- This exactly. We only observe light as illumination;

I have read of those beings that experience light as information (I assume non-physical beings from higher planes), they are somewhat amused by the idea that physical humans only experience it as illumination. However, our pineal likely receives it as information, hence giving rise to our natural intuition?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Navigator For This Post:

O Donna (7th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2018), Valerie Villars (7th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,133 times in 2,678 posts

We are so stuck in this matrix, when it is experienced we doubt our sanity and others do too.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 534 posts

Quote Posted by Navigator (here)

We only observe light as illumination;
    Good observation or should I say, illumination.

Quote Through a glass, darkly

11. The Following User Says Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Navigator (7th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread