+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 20 extraterrestrial contactees, UFO abductees & whistleblowers in E.T. conspiracy art

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member bonnyhut's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 20 extraterrestrial contactees, UFO abductees & whistleblowers in E.T. conspiracy art

This video summarises many of the top UFO abduction cases, whistleblowers, contactees, witness testimonies and researchers in the extraterrestrial / disclosure & UFOlogy fields.

A good introduction for those ppl who think there is no evidence out there to support the notion of the existence of extraterrestrial life & its contact with earth.

Hopefully this documentary (of sorts) is also a LITTLE different because it also contains my art work on the subject.

Visionary artist: http://www.bonnyhut.com

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

AshEIvani (4th March 2018), Billy (13th February 2018), Bluegreen (9th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), bojancan (13th February 2018), celticwarrior (9th February 2018), Desire (12th February 2018), Did You See Them (9th February 2018), DNA (9th February 2018), Ecnal61 (10th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (10th February 2018), Franny (9th February 2018), GMB1961 (9th February 2018), Harley (12th February 2018), mgray (9th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), mountain_jim (9th February 2018), Navigator (12th February 2018), Ol' Roy (9th February 2018), Spellbound (9th February 2018), SpookyMulder (9th February 2018), Star Tsar (9th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2018), toppy (9th February 2018), Valerie Villars (9th February 2018), william r sanford72 (9th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,433 times in 10,158 posts

Default Re: 20 extraterrestrial contactees, UFO abductees & whistleblowers in E.T. conspiracy art

Great job well done
    Thank you for sharing

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), bonnyhut (9th February 2018), DNA (9th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), Ol' Roy (9th February 2018), SpookyMulder (9th February 2018), william r sanford72 (9th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: 20 extraterrestrial contactees, UFO abductees & whistleblowers in E.T. conspiracy art

Thank you for sharing some of your work.
    Nicely done
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), bonnyhut (9th February 2018), DNA (9th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (10th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), toppy (9th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Bonny! Well done! Nice artwork also! Hope to see more of you on the forum!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), bonnyhut (9th February 2018), DNA (9th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (10th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), toppy (9th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

I listened to your video you seem like a really nice young lady and I do like your artwork, you threw together quite a list of folks, for conversation sake I'll put together a couple and see if i can't make some correlations.

You mentioned David Paulides of whom I'm a fan of.
    For the record he researched a few cases in Australia. Funny thing about one of the hot spots he found there, it happened to be a place where the Australian bigfoot or Yowie is known to habituate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yowie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlLxOdRO-A

For the record, again I'm a huge fan of Paulides, and I'm a huge fan of Dr. Jonathan Reed.
    I can't help but to make the correlation that Dr. Jonathan Reed's encounter took place in Washington State at Mt. Rainier which happens to be a top five hot spot in so far as David Paulides' work is concerned.
    Is it really a coincidence?
    Or is this an active portal zone where beings such as encountered by Dr. Jonathan Reed and the beings who seem to be responsible for strange disappearances there are able to access the area?

Scott Carpernter has been working with Paulides for some time, and Carpenter who is just about as brave as can be has been strapping a camera to his shoulder and walking in forests mentioned by Paulides as hot spots. What has he found? You name it.
    Carpenter has seen cryptids and humanoids, all of which seem to be pulling branches aside peeking at Carpenter as he walks by with his back to them.
    Spooky stuff.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1AdbAEjgiHQ

More info on Carpenter here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...nging-the-Game

Just making some correlations.
    I also would like to mention as it seems to line up with this data.
    In Linda Multon Howe's "strange harvest" which is not dated and absolutely still worth seeing she does a regression at the end of the doc, and the woman who is being regressed asks her Grey abductors "why?" they are abducting her and her daughter to which they answer "we are from an alternate earth and we have come here due to the atomic bombs your race have detonated. These bombs not only affect your world but they affect other dimensions and as such worlds as well, we are here to check on the blood and health of your animals and your species to see how it is affecting you".
    Not that all greys are from the same place, and or abduct cattle in the same manner and for the same purpose, but we should acknowledge that the first cattle abducted seemed to be from the San Juan Valley in Colorado which is pretty close to New Mexico where much of these atomic tests took place.
    Last edited by DNA; 9th February 2018 at 07:01.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), bonnyhut (9th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), TelosianEmbrace (25th April 2021), william r sanford72 (9th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Yes, thank you, I have been off the forum for some time due to travel and other things but will be more active here from now again.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), DNA (9th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (10th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Dear DNA. Thank you VERY much for your correlation info. I was not aware of the mutual location of Dr. Reed and Paulides prolific cluster in the area. The internet and the media have done everything possible to discredit Reed & make his story appear as a hoax.

Also, thanks for the introduction to Scott Carpenter I was not aware of him even though I have seen most of Paulides content and read some of the Missing 411 Books.

Yes, I am aware that many extraterrestrial races only started to take an interest in this planet (& beings from "alternative earths) after the nuclear bombs started happening here because if effects them as well. This is why I never think we will have a nuclear war ... we can still kill ourselves & each other in many ways but large Nuclear wars will not be allowed anymore and larger nuclear tests often do not work anymore for "unknown" reasons.

The greys. I have been trying to figure them out for many years through many sources. Apparently there are approximately 160 different races of greys also and (as you probably know) they range from AI robots to biological. Apparently there is an AI robot model of grey that is used by many different types of E.T. races to do different types of work and tasks for them. Some abductees have been told that some of the greys are us in the future who have come back due to biological problems they are now having and want aspects of our DNA while other abductees have been told the Grey is a worker who was developed from a human fetus ... being, in essence, a large human fetus. To be honest, I dont know. All I can say is ... I dont trust or like them.

Also, I have a friend here in Melbourne who has had the cattle strangely mutilated in his farm with the eyes and genitals removed with precision laser like accuracy (also all the blood was drained) ... perhaps I can upload the pics onto this post thread if anyone wants to see them. The way this was done looks like the animal is in excruciating pain ... no compassion. Says allot about the integrity of the race doing the mutilations.

With all the massive amounts of evidence out there to support the idea of the existence of extraterrestrial life it is amazing that most people seem to think that those of us who believe are "crazy."

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), DNA (9th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (10th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), Valerie Villars (10th February 2018), william r sanford72 (9th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

One last thing. .. the greys often tell abductees how much concern they have about how much we are destroying our earth. So they abduct & expirament on thousands of ordinary civilians instead of the heads of the corporations, institutions, lobyists & government factions who are doing most of the damage.
    Last edited by bonnyhut; 9th February 2018 at 17:41. Reason: Spelling

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), DNA (9th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), Valerie Villars (10th February 2018), william r sanford72 (10th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by bonnyhut (here)
    One last thing. .. the greys often tell abductees how much concern they have about how much we are destroying our earth. So they abduct & expirament on thousands of ordinary civilians instead of the heads of the corporations, institutions, lobyists & government factions who are doing most of the damage.
    Bonnyhut, that is very astute. It tells a lot about how we are viewed; as cattle and not the cattle farmers.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), bonnyhut (11th February 2018), DNA (10th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), silvanelf (27th May 2019), william r sanford72 (11th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Bonnyhut, that is very astute. It tells a lot about how we are viewed; as cattle and not the cattle farmers.
    Agreed, Valerie. However, I believe that there is irony in this statement. Is far as I know ... this reality works like some type of a mirror but NOT exactly in the same way as the "law of attraction" does, as is delineated by the New Age movement ... because deception has been deliberately woven into their version of it. Due to the fact that humans treat each other and animals so cruelty on a large scale and also frequently consume the traumatized frequencies of animals that have been mistreated into our bodies it gives certain malevolent or self serving extraterrestrials some sort of karmic or energetic permission to do the same to us.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2018 at 15:26. Reason: fixed quote formatting

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), Valerie Villars (11th February 2018), william r sanford72 (12th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

the above...could be the reality..also open to the fact that our leaders... corporations... government factions and so forth are so corrupted that approaching said leaders/government factions and so forth.. is worthless at the very least and maybe the very last thing we would want them to do..

William.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2018 at 15:28. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    TRUTH and BALANCE

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), bonnyhut (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Bonny, to me this video is an excellent documentation of many of the EARLY major players in the UFO/Conspiracy world who have since been outed as role-playing frauds. At one time or another I have closely researched them all and had to eat new redpills over and over in every case as evidence that came out subsequently proved my trust wrong. If you look you will find it.

This is not to say that they're only propagating disinfo. But they are ALL guilty of DELIBERATELY propagating much disinfo. ALL. The greater question is who is controlling this narrative, these players and why certain subjects are being either presented, obfuscated or totally misdirected. Quite the complex puzzle and rat's nest, at the least the end result so far is an incredibly treacherous and tricky world to sort thru for sincere knowledge seekers full of holes that look like rabbit holes but are just shallow ankle twisters.
    Last edited by waves; 11th February 2018 at 19:53.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), bonnyhut (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), william r sanford72 (12th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Agreed, Valerie. However, I believe that there is irony in this statement. Is far as I know ... this reality works like some type of a mirror but NOT exactly in the same way as the "law of attraction" does, as is delineated by the New Age movement ... because deception has been deliberately woven into their version of it. Due to the fact that humans treat each other and animals so cruelty on a large scale and also frequently consume the traumatized frequencies of animals that have been mistreated into our bodies it gives certain malevolent or self serving extraterrestrials some sort of karmic or energetic permission to do the same to us.
    Agreed.

"Forty years of things you wish you'd never said. I wonder as I stare up at the sky a turnin red, how hard would it have been to say some kinder words instead" Patty Griffin (or Griffith) from the song "Long Ride Home

I treat all animals with especial kindness. Thanks for your thoughtfulness and introspection.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2018 at 15:30. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), bonnyhut (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), william r sanford72 (12th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Smile Re: 20 extraterrestrial contactees, UFO abductees & whistleblowers in E.T. conspiracy art

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Bonny, to me this video is an excellent documentation of many of the EARLY major players in the UFO/Conspiracy world who have since been outed as role-playing frauds. At one time or another I have closely researched them all and had to eat new redpills over and over in every case as evidence that came out subsequently proved my trust wrong. If you look you will find it.

This is not to say that they're only propagating disinfo. But they are ALL guilty of DELIBERATELY propagating much disinfo. ALL. The greater question is who is controlling this narrative, these players and why certain subjects are being either presented, obfuscated or totally misdirected. Quite the complex puzzle and rat's nest, at the least the end result so far is an incredibly treacherous and tricky world to sort thru for sincere knowledge seekers full of holes that look like rabbit holes but are just shallow ankle twisters.
    Thank you Waves. I do not have a fixed belief system to maintain & defend & I am looking for the truth not looking to be right. I dont know the answers, I am only asking the questions.

If they were deliberately propagating much disinfo they certainly were not benefiting from it personally. Many (especially those with professional jobs) lost credibility because people started thinking they were loony when talking about this stuff, many of them lost their jobs /careers, were hunted down by the establishment and some of them were murdered or had assassination attempts made on them & their families.

I have not come across evidence so far that any of them were deliberately propagating disinfo & I have been going down this rabbit hole for a long time & also have some of my own personal experiences & personally know people in Melbourne who have had similar experiences to some of the above whistle blowers & abductees. Although no one is perfect and Im not suggesting anyone is 100 % on the money either.

I also can not see how you can say ALL of the above researchers, whistle blowers & abductees are deliberately propagating disinfo when there is such a WIDE variety & large amount of people with varying pieces of the puzzle involved.

As stated above ... as long as people start asking questions ... the majority of ppl are not.
    Last edited by bonnyhut; 12th February 2018 at 04:53. Reason: typo

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (12th February 2018), william r sanford72 (12th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,491 times in 32,927 posts

But they are ALL guilty of DELIBERATELY propagating much disinfo. ALL.
    Well, that's certainly not true. But let's maybe break this down a little.

Here's the YouTube text list, copied as-is: (Note: I've highlighted those whose names are incorrectly spelled.)
    1. Dr. Steven Greer ( The disclosure project )
    2. Travis Walton
    3. Mary Rodwell
    4. Phil Shnieder
    5. Bill Cooper
    6. John Lear
    7. Bob Lazar
    8. Stan Romanek
    9. Jim Sparks
    10. David Paulides
    11. Dr. Karla Turner
    12. Richard Hoagland
    13. Whitley Strieber
    14. Richard Dolan
    15. George Green
    16. Jim Marrs
    17. Dolorus Cannon
    18. Dr. Johnathon Reed
    19. Alex Collier
    20. Linda Moulton Howe
    Very brief notes... my personal opinions only, of course. The point is that not all the above can be seen as comparable, on a whole range of fronts.
    • Bill Cooper was not entirely who he said he was. He exaggerated or invented quite a few of his later claims.
    • Many of Steven Greer's Disclosure Project witnesses were rock solid, but Greer himself is far from reliable.
    • I personally do not believe a lot of Alex Collier's testimony.
    • I'm not convinced of some aspects of Phil Schneider's story.
    • Dr. Jonathan Reed (real name John Rutter) in my very strong opinion is a fraudulent hoaxer. (I do know Avalon member DNA strongly disagrees with me about this.)
    • John Lear's information is about 80% accurate, but there's some nonsense in there, too.
    • Stan Romanek is now in prison (unrelated to his contactee testimony), but some of his claims may be valid.
    • In my strong view, Bob Lazar and Travis Walton have always told the truth about their experiences.
    • Richard Dolan, Jim Marrs, Linda Howe, Karla Turner, David Paulides are all researchers of unimpeachable quality.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2018 at 16:00.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), bonnyhut (13th February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (13th February 2018), Omni (12th February 2018), onawah (12th February 2018), silvanelf (27th May 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018), william r sanford72 (13th February 2018), yelik (12th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The universe is Holographic, right down to our experiences and perceptions. What does this then really mean? Humanity and its collective outlook is a powerful force in the shaping of this universe -- I'd say this is why we hold a certain interest to those who know this. Those who control the human mind collectively, control much more than just that ... just a little food for thought

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Navigator For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), bonnyhut (13th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018), william r sanford72 (13th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But they are ALL guilty of DELIBERATELY propagating much disinfo. ALL.
    Well, that's certainly not true. But let's maybe break this down a little.

Here's the YouTube text list, copied as-is: (Note: I've highlighted those whose names are incorrectly spelled.)
    1. Dr. Steven Greer ( The disclosure project )
    2. Travis Walton
    3. Mary Rodwell
    4. Phil Shnieder
    5. Bill Cooper
    6. John Lear
    7. Bob Lazar
    8. Stan Romanek
    9. Jim Sparks
    10. David Paulides
    11. Dr. Karla Turner
    12. Richard Hoagland
    13. Whitley Strieber
    14. Richard Dolan
    15. George Green
    16. Jim Marrs
    17. Dolorus Cannon
    18. Dr. Johnathon Reed
    19. Alex Collier
    20. Linda Moulton Howe
    Very brief notes... my personal opinions only, of course. The point is that not all the above can be seen as comparable, on a whole range of fronts.
    • Bill Cooper was not entirely who he said he was. He exaggerated or invented quite a few of his later claims.
    • Many of Steven Greer's Disclosure Project witnesses were rock solid, but Greer himself is far from reliable.
    • I personally do not believe a lot of Alex Collier's testimony.
    • I'm not convinced of some aspects of Phil Schneider's story.
    • Dr. Jonathan Reed (real name John Rutter) in my very strong opinion is a fraudulent hoaxer. (I do know Avalon member DNA strongly disagrees with me about this.)
    • John Lear's information is about 80% accurate, but there's some nonsense in there, too.
    • Stan Romanek is now in prison (unrelated to his contactee testimony), but some of his claims may be valid.
    • In my strong view, Bob Lazar and Travis Walton have always told the truth about their experiences.
    • Richard Dolan, Jim Marrs, Linda Howe, Karla Turner, David Paulides are all researchers of unimpeachable quality.
    Thank you, I appreciate your much more careful list that was needed. i was careless and missed a few I do not believe deliberately propagated disinfo and for that I am sorry. I don't like being inaccurate.

I agree with the ones you've also crossed off, but still have Dolan, Marrs, Howe on my list - with way lower percentages of deliberateness, but still there. I'm especially torn about Linda who has said brilliant things adding up the big picture, but who I've also caught rushing to emphatically support bogus things like that are so obviously fake like the MJ-12 'found' document last year and most importantly, having totally avoided the 9-11 issue her entire career which has endless correlations to other subjects in her world. Anyone skirting 9-11 and/or the Jewish factor is not on my trust list.

I do not have any suspicions of deliberate disinformation from Travis Walton, David Paulides or Karla Turner.

Apologies again.
    Last edited by waves; 13th February 2018 at 00:36.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), onawah (13th February 2018), william r sanford72 (13th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Navigator (here)
    The universe is Holographic, right down to our experiences and perceptions. What does this then really mean? Humanity and its collective outlook is a powerful force in the shaping of this universe -- I'd say this is why we hold a certain interest to those who know this. Those who control the human mind collectively, control much more than just that ... just a little food for thought
    Totally & this concept possibly leans towards an aspect of a more authentic version of "the law of attraction." What we do in one area of time & space is reflected everywhere. It has also been said that due to the fact that humans have such a mix of extraterrestrial DNA within us we hold powerful universal codes which are supposedly mainly inactivated (the so called 80 % junk DNA.) The "powers that be" are desperately trying to keep us in a stupor because if we 'become activated." its game over. I believe everything is about code / frequency (a frequency is also a time line.) How do we over ride their codes ? I have reason to believe that every person has a unique, individual key. This key is their spiritual name / sound. Its a gateway. This is probably more info than what you have asked for ... but I actually made a you tube vid about accessing this key (inserted below). It is VITAL that we learn to override their codes. Perhaps we can collectively re-shape this manipulated holographic illusion into an illusion that is more helpful to this area of existence. If enough of us become activated we will automatically activate others due to this holographic nature of reality. I believe water also holds a big piece of the puzzle and for some strange reason, so do dolphins who code water. The Illuminati (or E.T.s) code our water and love to massacre dolphins. The structure of positive code is more stable & stronger than negative code & can easily over ride it. This is our gift, our advantage in this game.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), Navigator (13th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018), william r sanford72 (13th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,491 times in 32,927 posts

I'm especially torn about Linda who has said brilliant things adding up the big picture, but who I've also caught rushing to emphatically support bogus things like that are so obviously fake like the MJ-12 'found' document last year
    True! That was a totally uncharacteristic blunder.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), Bob (13th February 2018), bonnyhut (20th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

they are ALL guilty of DELIBERATELY propagating much disinfo.ALL.
    Well, when it comes to Mary Rodwell, I’d have to disagree. I’ve met her several times and spent hours talking with her in her house in Queensland. One of the reasons why I wanted to work with her face-to-face was so I’d get some sense of her as a person and having done that, I am comfortable saying that she is a very genuine, sincere person. If any of her information is inaccurate, it isn’t because she’s deliberately trying to spread disinformation or con people. I absolutely don’t believe that she would do that. Aside from that, she’s also a nice/decent human being. She spent more time with me than I’d booked; afterwards, she refused to let me take a taxi and insisted on driving me back to my motel in her own car.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2018), bonnyhut (20th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018), william r sanford72 (16th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast