Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yin-Yang symbol on the PA Forum header

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Yin-Yang symbol on the PA Forum header

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    That's a honed inquisitive nature you have there, Petra! I like it.
    Ha ha thanks I guess. I was mostly just seeing the balance symbology again, but really can't it symbolize whatever you like? It kind of does look like it's yawning at me...! Symmetry is beautiful, I can understand that a lot better than balance too.

Quote A more accurate description is an inspired concept.

The OP formulated in real-time through me. Never before the moment of composing the post had I used or seen the concept before. It flowed through me as if it was meant to be written the first time I saw the new PA header graphics. It was only after I composed the post did I look back and understand the message. As a bonus I thought it was a perfect homage to PA and "The Chronicles of the human awakening". I do believe many people around the world are in throws of a new awakening. (The music clips included in OP were inspired in the same way)

More clearly the threads is for comments about the OP. In addition a space for sharing personal stories of inspiration during the awakening process or other things inspiring the process encountered.
    That's just perfect

I wish I had an inspirational awakening story to contribute. Mine so far is just the tale of my having the crap scared out of me. A good analogy would probably be like when you sneak up on your sleeping friend and say BOO, and the person falls right out of the bed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

O Donna (11th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    That's a honed inquisitive nature you have there, Petra! I like it.

Ha ha thanks I guess. I was mostly just seeing the balance symbology again, but really can't it symbolize whatever you like? It kind of does look like it's yawning at me...! Symmetry is beautiful, I can understand that a lot better than balance too.
    Oh my gosh yes. I like to think of the symbol as Multilingual as one example. It's a great overall symbol of the mind and a stylized Pandora's Box. I believe no religion, organization (at least for personal use), or what have you has a monopoly on any symbol when deriving meaning from it.

I'm glad you brought up the subject, I would not want people thinking I was saying something like "this is what the symbol really means or anything of the sort.

I enjoy reading about peoples research into modern symbology as well as the old.

Did I read too much into the level of your inquisitive nature? If so, apologies, I do that sometimes.
    Last edited by O Donna; 11th February 2018 at 03:11.
    Knock Knock

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I'm glad you brought up the subject, I would not want people thinking I was saying something like "this is what the symbol really means or anything of the sort.

I enjoy reading about peoples research into modern symbology as well as the old.
    Me too, I just find symbology fascinating, even dream symbology which rarely makes sense to me.

The thing about yawning has my mind reeling! I swear there was a time when I actually had a yawning fit. It was like it would not stop! I didn't even know fits could happen with yawning. It hasn't happened since, but I recall thinking it felt like something was trying to make me go to sleep but it wasn't working (lol)

I also remember guessing, that was funny too. "Why am I yawning so much? Am I bored? Do I need Oxygen?" LOL

Did I read too much into the level of your inquisitive nature? If so, apologies, I do that sometimes.

NO! You're spot on and no apology needed.
    I wouldn't call it inquisitive so much as suspicious. I have a suspicious nature, but also have a polite nature too...
    I know there's something up when I get suspicious of something as harmless as Yin Yang symbol! Maybe it was the a combination of that and the yawning thing, I don't know.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

O Donna (16th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2