+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness

I was inspired to start this thread after visiting the thread about The Ultimate Hypothesis and the Anglo-Saxon Mission.

I am perceiving that the solution to avoiding the manifestation of nefarious agendas lies in our understanding and application of higher states of consciousness. This is actually the realm that I focus my attention on the most: solution-oriented ways of being. Specifically, gaining control over my own consciousness and programming my own mind rather than being programmed by outer information which is just data to respond to from a neutral observer point of view.

I'm looking at the development of Heart Intelligence which is emerging as a result of Truth Seeking and Conscience Development.

In regards to the nefarious agendas, or plans, the fact that Truth Seekers are made aware of (Thank you, Bill et al), those plans, is the first step to freedom from them coming to fruition. I'm observing that the Truth keeps getting ahead of those plans and thwarting them. Our united efforts to be aware are a huge part of the solution.

The other aspect to explore is the applied use of consciousness technologies. Understanding the control we have through heart radiance, higher vibrational attunement through conscious use of will power (Intentions), and the vibrational frequencies caused by conscious thoughts and intuition (feelings translated into information) intelligence. Also by understanding receptivity, transmitting, and neutral states of consciousness. Sound and music healing and frequencies fall into this category.

I would like to share information in this regard, particularly as a method of finding solutions to thwart unwanted agendas and negative timelines.

Just trying to initiate group contemplation to augment my own inner musings about the topic regarding what reality is actually going to manifest.

I'm going to share some results of my contemplation to start off the thread.

POEM: Money is No Object

Your worries are over! Set your mind free
    Money is no object as you will soon see

It’s just an idea, a mental construction
    A belief, a perception, a false seduction

Money is printed on paper with no backing
    By central bankers whose code we’re cracking

Created as debt when there’s no money there
    Just another piece of paper for those unaware

Tricked to use real property for paper trade
    By deceivers who mastered the power to persuade

Yes, they bought up the media in twenty-five
    With intent to control everybody alive

Psychological operations of mind control
    The mechanisms of Nazi patrol

Now don’t get mad, we played the game
    But now it’s time for our wealth to reclaim

Intelligence was used wrongly to deceive
    Bus wise are they who open to perceive.

The same intelligence can be used to outwit
    Sharing abundance where all benefit

Now if money has no value outside of perception
    How can we prosper after this long held deception?

Remember what is real holding true worth
    Consider the resources on planet Earth

Where did they come from? How were they created?
    Know this now and be liberated

God is our Source teaching us to create
    With the substance of pure love that is innate

This is what’s real and of value to us
    Abundance comes from inner knowing we trust

An inspired idea, a creative endeavor
    An awesome solution from genius so clever

We create our own abundance of what is truly real
    The underlying value no one can steal

Though money is only paper that is getting old
    We’ve acquired mastery; we attract gold!

MM
    eZine Article (wrote it 3 days ago)

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Souls-...rit&id=9880597

The Soul's Amalgamation With Spirit

Have you ever tried to put a genie back into a bottle? How about putting something large and unwieldy back into its package? Maybe like a tent or sleeping back into its bag? It's sometimes difficult. But that's what it is like for me to attempt to explain the process of transformation: the soul's amalgamation with Spirit. The Good News is that this amalgamation is what happens naturally as our soul essence expands into the Whole of Spirit.

It all starts with the Inner Spark. This inner spark, the intelligence of awareness within is our identity. But we don't know that at first. We come into these bodies and get conditioned by materialistic values and socialized programming. Our natural sense of essence that we are born with essentially gets stuffed into the bag of body awareness. Our true sense of Self diminishes. We buy into limitations.

Eben Alexander puts it rather succinctly. This is a quote from his book, Proof of Heaven: "We are free; but we are free beings hemmed all around by an environment conspiring to make us feel that we are not free."

The moment we begin to point our attention within, we commence traveling on the road to Freedom. Inner awareness leads us to the Source and Substance of our BEing. We perceive our own essence. We break free of limitations. We are freed from victimhood, because within is the realm of cause.

Once within, we even escape our own minds eventually. We become aware of the Absolute. The Absolute is the Essence of Everything. It is undivided Presence. Some call this Spirit. Some call this God. Some call this love. Some see it as substance. But the seeing varies. It depends on how deep you go.

Regular practice of going within, (reflection, meditation, contemplation, concentration, etc.) increases the scope and depth of consciousness. This expands awareness. Identity shifts. Awareness of self ("self concept") is synonymous with identity.

When an individual does not go within, they tend to identify with the body and external things. An ego is built this way. Intelligence is limited by defining, confining, and conforming. Materiality is the sole substance. Wholeness is replaced by separation and compartmentalization. It's off track. There is no center. It's the way of the Prodigal Child.

But once a decision is made to go within and be honest with one's Self and feelings, awareness expands and identity shifts. The Divine Spark gets attention. The attention "fuels the fire" so to speak. Illumination begins. The Kingdom of Heaven is entered. The Kingdom of the Soul is Heaven-the infinite eternal context of Being.

The process of going in to the world of spirit and going back out into the world of form, or physicality and materiality, is like weaving a tapestry. Connection is realized. The cause and connection of thoughts and feelings and self-concept becomes known to be the source and substance of experience. Manifestation of outer experiences and the world at large empowers the awakening soul.

Who knew such potential was hidden like a treasure right within? Who knew what miracles would unfold? Who knew what level of discernment could be developed? Who knew what it would be like to activate powerful perceptions? And who knew the Absolute power of imagination without limitation?

Genius is born as this discovery takes place. It's always been there, waiting to be discovered. The spark of genius was just waiting for the eye of attention to ignite its activation. When I was teaching, I always reminded my students that they were all geniuses. I meant it because I knew it. I'm sure those seeds that have been planted are growing now. I still send those souls my love.

Throughout this process of going within and expressing in the material world, the tapestry of life unfolds. The soul, knowing its eternal essence, expands its awareness and deepens its perception.

Resonant souls with like intentions are connected by vibration and frequency. The general population is affected by every soul that awakens to their True Identity. The True Identity is the Light of Absolute Truth: the non-dual spark of the heart. And thus, has Heart Intelligence been born in Humanity.

Peace is the result of experiencing the Essence of Presence. As one becomes this peaceful presence, the genius comes out of the bottle of the body. The whole Spirit of Humanity has evolved.

Never mind those who decide not to evolve. Their essence will dissolve it they refuse to match the vibrational frequency of the now evolved humanity. The Love Vibration is stabilizing. The contrast of the lower intelligence is becoming evident, and I have to say, somewhat amusing.

Let's pray for all to catch up and wake up. All it takes is a commitment to Truth. All it takes is a purified, caring heart. As we radiate our essence of love, we are tuning forks to assist everyone who wishes to partake in this vibration. The invitation is extended to all. Grace, mercy, and forgiveness are part and parcel of this new vibration. All it takes is for a soul to say: "Yes!"

Inside, where the alchemy of love is taking place, each soul expands to know the context of Whole Intelligence. You may relate to it as the Holy Spirit of Truth. Light. Consciousness. Substance. Cause.

The transformation of consciousness is marked by a shift from linear living and perception to contextual, or nonlinear, living and perception. Radiance of the soul is felt as joy and genius expression. Heart intelligence is the hallmark of the new race of humanity.

Celebration is in order. However, we have work to do. We have to use our powers to clean up the past. We need to dissolve outdated institutions. We need to relieve those who abuse their power of duties when they are out of integrity. And we need to listen within to know who is appointed to take their place. We need to use our strength and stand up for what is right.

In the end, we will create a peaceful world where all prosper and express their genius. In the field of joy and love, we live, move and have our being. We are creating a new environmental context. We know that unity of purpose inspires cooperation. Diversity is accepted. Love has no bounds. It IS the intelligence of the heart. It IS the result of soul amalgamating with spirit.

We are one with the Absolute now. We know the essence of Presence. The genius is out of the body bottle, and it's NOT going back in.

Allow. Flow. Trust, and BE. You are FREE!
    MM
    POEM: Genius Rising

Pressured from financial shift
    Changes caused from inner rift
    Like the sand that inspires a pearl
    Genius is rising to create a new world

Calm, relaxing, willing to surrender
    Ancient wisdom we remember
    Timelines wobble and open to choice
    New destinies appear; we now rejoice

In truth and integrity our way is clear
    Empowered to create, we have no fear
    Bubbling with love, our Self we know
    Knowing our purpose we get on with the show

Deceivers, manipulators, sick with greed
    They've lost their power and we are freed
    Captured attention and to beliefs we were sworn
    Awakened to Truth, our hearts are reborn

Effervescent light plays in our imagination
    Attuned to wholeness we're one with creation
    Creator, our Source, in deep communion
    Our genius keeps rising in heartfelt union

Unified in our field of intelligence
    Happily receiving fruits of our diligence
    The end is near; the beginning has begun
    Through hearts united, Love has won

Michelle Marie
    from Forever Free: Impressions from the Spirit of Truth

Please share any solutions you have contemplated or see for a positive timeline future.

Thanks,
    Michelle Marie
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 9th February 2018 at 20:25.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th April 2018), amor (5th May 2018), Astute (28th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), Baby Steps (18th April 2018), Bill Ryan (10th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), christian (10th February 2018), chris_walker (5th May 2018), Ecnal61 (10th February 2018), Elpis (28th April 2018), Eric J (Viking) (11th February 2018), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2018), Flash (9th February 2018), Flyswim (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), GMB1961 (10th February 2018), happyuk (10th February 2018), Innocent Warrior (10th February 2018), Jean-Marie (9th February 2018), Justplain (10th February 2018), Limor Wolf (10th February 2018), littleOne (12th February 2018), Mike (9th February 2018), Noelle (9th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), onevoice (11th February 2018), Rawhide68 (19th May 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), Satori (9th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018), StandingWave (13th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2018), Universoul (16th February 2018), Valerie Villars (9th February 2018), what is a name? (9th July 2018), wnlight (10th February 2018), wondering (9th February 2018), yelik (11th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness

And one more sentiment:

The Truth Is Coming Out Today

The truth I’ve been observing has been getting me down
    I’ve seen deception, death and disease all around
    I’ve seen chemtrails and war and families torn
    I’ve seen poverty and greed and GMO corn
    I’ve seen police lies that mock the truth
    I’ve seen traps and limitations put forth for our youth

I demanded change from the core of my being
    My heart opened wide to the higher vision worth seeing
    I saw God’s gifts pouring in from Heaven
    Lifting us up like bread that’s been leavened
    All it took was one powerful prayer
    All it took was one heart that cared

I made a plan to take a stand
    I got attuned to God’s Divine Plan
    I asked for the purpose and demanded answers, too
    I wondered while communing what I could do
    With heart opened wide the Holy Spirit spoke
    With treasures within I knew I wasn’t broke

Like lightening at dawn I saw genius rising
    Then I saw the change that would crack the horizon
    All over the world I saw people uniting
    With love and kindness their acts were inviting
    Welcoming all to the Love Revolution
    Awakened awareness; consciousness evolution

With messages of love the Internet was plastered
    Creating higher vibrations as thoughts were mastered
    Peace pockets were formed in cooperative communities
    New families were formed with heartfelt unity
    All of Mother Earth’s kingdoms related as brothers
    All dimensions were united as we included all others

I followed my heart to this higher vision
    Pouring out love is now our life’s mission
    Together now we’re taking a stand
    Our hearts are open and we’re lending a hand
    Upliftment, compassion---a sweet look in our eyes
    Compassionate hearts made it; a peaceful planet our prize

The love from human hearts is lighting the world
    Acceptance, understanding, compassion unfurled
    New perceptions from explored inner space
    Cooperative solutions all over the place!
    The sun in our hearts is shining our soul’s ray
    Revelations of truth are coming out today
    All it took was one united prayer
    All it took was connected hearts that cared

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

amor (5th May 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Eric J (Viking) (11th February 2018), Flash (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2018), Limor Wolf (10th February 2018), littleOne (12th February 2018), Mike (9th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), onevoice (11th February 2018), petra (16th July 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018), StandingWave (13th February 2018), william r sanford72 (10th February 2018), wnlight (10th February 2018), wondering (9th February 2018), yelik (11th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

In the end.....all that is true existence....is LOVE!!

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Flash (9th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2018), Jean-Marie (9th February 2018), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Mike (9th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018), william r sanford72 (10th February 2018), wnlight (10th February 2018), wondering (9th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

One More Aspect!

Agendas Seeping into Our Communities

I'm noticing how the programming is coming into my community through community "awareness" and "education" programs. These are clearly to support U.N. Agendas based on what I have learned. Most others have no idea. The deceptive words don't describe their true motives.

I'm providing a "different" agenda with consciousness transformation programs. I've been involved with geoengineering awareness. I'm not sure how or when I'm moving forward with this because first I intend to get a group going for support, but I have signed up to be on the InPowerMovement Ground Crew. I'm thinking I will move forward in many ways after I get back in April from a trip. I do have Alchemy of Light workshops scheduled for April, May, and June.

What can you tell me about what's going on in your community?

I just don't think we can lose sight of the impact these agendas are having locally.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 9th February 2018 at 20:41.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Flash (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2018), happyuk (29th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2018), Mike (9th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018), wnlight (10th February 2018), yelik (11th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    In the end.....all that is true existence....is LOVE!!
    So true, Foxie Loxie.

And you are one of the best examples I've seen expressing a loving heart.

MM

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Bob (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2018), Mike (9th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), StandingWave (13th February 2018), wondering (9th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

So true, MM....I often quote C.A. Fitts....We must take the country back one county at a time!!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Bob (9th February 2018), Michelle Marie (9th February 2018), Mike (9th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    So true, MM....I often quote C.A. Fitts....We must take the country back one county at a time!!
    She (Fitts) has been to our area. I didn't get to see her. I didn't know much about her at the time.

In our Blue Skies group, we've had Elana Freeman. Jon Rappaport was the speaker via Skype at one of our meetings. We also had Cliff Carnicom https://carnicominstitute.org/wp/
    And Richard Allen Miller and Nick Begich "Angels Don't Play This H.A.A.R.P."
    http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Nick...P%20(1995).pdf

Certainly there is momentum growing. Certainly this is creating positive impacts.

We shall continue...

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 9th February 2018 at 22:06.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2018), gaiagirl (18th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Michelle, you are so right on about the money. I saw very clearly at one point during my awakening how false money was and at that point I just used to stare at it like it wasn't real (because it isn't) It was the most hilarious concept. We print paper and tell you you have to have it. I realized the utter unimportance of it. It was very strange.

Then I got dumped back in this reality and realized I didn't have any. But I really was there and saw it for what it was. A very important lesson. You have such a beautiful attitude. Keep on keepin on.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), Baby Steps (25th May 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), gaiagirl (18th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), starlight (11th February 2018), wnlight (10th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Michelle, you are so right on about the money. I saw very clearly at one point during my awakening how false money was and at that point I just used to stare at it like it wasn't real (because it isn't) It was the most hilarious concept. We print paper and tell you you have to have it. I realized the utter unimportance of it. It was very strange.

Then I got dumped back in this reality and realized I didn't have any. But I really was there and saw it for what it was. A very important lesson. You have such a beautiful attitude. Keep on keepin on.
    Consciousness creates everything. Mastering consciousness is the way to go. We can create money to use in spite of its relative abstraction and "control" of the [losing their power] elite.

I'm creating "Robin Hoods" in my imagination that take money from the rich and give it to the poor. This tells the universe, or universal field of consciousness, to make that essential change. We don't have to say "how" to do it; just image in the essence of the manifestation.

We also set a specific intention to prosper all on Project Avalon on the Intentional Meditation thread. So, get ready!

For those who don't understand the efficacy of this consciousness technology, I'll tell you a story:

There was a girl who went to a manifesting workshop in Washington. She created a specific flower in her imagination. It had a purple stem and green petals. She focused her attention for some time on her intended outcome. (Clear detailed design with senses engaged.). It did not manifest instantly, so she thought the process didn't work.

A few years later she was taking flowers out of boxes at some job (school, maybe? Can't remember) and low and behold, there was the flower that she had envisioned exactly as she had envisioned it.

Sometimes, you just have to be patient to wait for the results.
    Another aspect: I went to a "belief transformation" workshop where we used muscle testing to identify subconscious beliefs that deterred from manifesting conscious intentions. We learned a way to clear those. Having subconscious beliefs that are oppose the intention is like putting your foot on the gas and the brake at the same time. You don't go anywhere!

Self-reprogramming is useful to be able to manifest.

Also, when results become reliable, the inner faith or knowing that the process works, strengthens that consciousness muscle, so to speak. Practice makes perfect!

I have had reliable results. I am a scientist. Everything has to be proven in experience.

I've had great results in obtaining lost items, too.

I'm really looking forward to experiencing all that I have created, because I KNOW it will all come in due time.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th February 2018 at 00:46.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Elpis (28th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), gaiagirl (18th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018), Valerie Villars (10th February 2018), wnlight (10th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

And in the end
    The love we make
    Is equal to
    The love we take.

And there is
    A Sea of Love
    Bounded by
    A Sea of Joy.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Ecnal61 (10th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (10th February 2018), O Donna (10th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), starlight (11th February 2018), Valerie Villars (10th February 2018), william r sanford72 (10th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I know you're right about that Michelle. It's true. Thank you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Hi Michelle Marie, outstanding thread topic, one very dear to my heart.

Quote Please share any solutions you have contemplated or see for a positive timeline future.
    Some notes from my notebook, so it's personalised but may be helpful to some.

Know yourself as deeply and as comprehensively as able, you are life, you are light, you are the creative power and your self is the conduit and filter through which creative energy flows.

Pay attention to dreams to become more aware of subconscious. Keep a dream diary beside your bed so you can record your dreams before they slip away, recording dreams also causes you to become more aware in your dreams. I only just figured this one out, a tip for remembering dreams. The dream state and waking state differ, when in one state the other is harder to access, so when we wake most dreams slip away from our recall because we are no longer in the dream state level where we can access it. Vividness of dreams aside, I wondered why some less vivid dreams slipped away so quickly while others were retained long enough to record. The key is movement, which grounds you into the waking/physical state, so don't move until you have the dream in your mind and then record immediately after moving.

All is energy. The dark agents understand the importance of this and tend to this level of reality, I've learned a lot from observing them and the entities who assist them, after all they are the ones who kept this knowledge to themselves and seem to have mastered it, so I figured I'd make lemonade from lemons and learn all I could about the application of this knowledge from them, as well as other sources like experience and self observation, physics etc. Tend to the energy level, think energy and all that entails.

It seems the human collective is their "great work". They understand the nature of darkness and light and the interplay between the two and work it, sculpting, confining, controlling and steering the collective along the timeline of their choosing. Be a conscious conduit of light. Be true to yourSelf, this is the most powerful defence against manipulation. Practice and master being heart centred, upload love as much as possible, love all because love bonds and synchronises. The human mind is as a mouse and the entities are as cats, stay present, when in fear or the clutches of ego, go within to centre, never conflict with or attempt to control mind, stay out of mind as much as possible and master being the centred observer.

Rituals are like setting the table for the feast. It opens up portals through which dark ones enter and ensures no pesky light interferes with their plans. Be the eye in the storm, always, no matter how bad it appears. When feeling fear, focus within to centre yourself and remain present so as to not be distracted and swept up in the current of fear. Be a conduit of light especially at these times of collective fear.

Focus. Energy is currency and focus is how you choose to spend it, so the aim is to spend wisely to manifest most efficiently and constructively. When you become aware of nefariousness, thank the contrast for the awareness, learn from it but then drop it and move on, don't dwell on or conflict with negative/darkness, you will feed it otherwise and all that energy could be flowing for the light instead. See and appreciate what's 'right' with the world, life, yourself, and others and dwell on these things.

This post is getting lengthy, will leave it at that. Michelle Marie, have you read The Master Game? It's essentially a how to on becoming a master and it blew my mind. You know when you learn from experience first and then read about it later and it's so affirming and amazing? Well this was not only that for me but it also helped me understand so much more about myself that I had previously experienced but never quite understood. Here's a link to a PDF if you haven't already read it (thanks again to Bill for introducing me to it) - https://selfdefinition.org/gurdjieff...aster-Game.pdf
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 11th February 2018 at 00:12.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Elpis (28th April 2018), Flyswim (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), gaiagirl (18th April 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Mike (11th February 2018), onawah (10th March 2018), onevoice (11th February 2018), RunningDeer (11th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Hi Michelle Marie, outstanding thread topic, one very dear to my heart.

Quote Please share any solutions you have contemplated or see for a positive timeline future.
    Some notes from my notebook, so it's personalised but may be helpful to some.

Know yourself as deeply and as comprehensively as able, you are life, you are light, you are the creative power and your self is the conduit and filter through which creative energy flows.

Pay attention to dreams to become more aware of subconscious. Keep a dream diary beside your bed so you can record your dreams before they slip away, recording dreams also causes you to become more aware in your dreams. I only just figured this one out, a tip for remembering dreams. The dream state and waking state differ, when in one state the other is harder to access, so when we wake most dreams slip away from our recall because we are no longer in the dream state level where we can access it. Vividness of dreams aside, I wondered why some less vivid dreams slipped away so quickly while others were retained long enough to record. The key is movement, which grounds you into the waking/physical state, so don't move until you have the dream in your mind and then record immediately after moving.

All is energy. The dark agents understand the importance of this and tend to this level of reality, I've learned a lot from observing them and the entities who assist them, after all they are the ones who kept this knowledge to themselves and seem to have mastered it, so I figured I'd make lemonade from lemons and learn all I could about the application of this knowledge from them, as well as other sources like experience and self observation, physics etc. Tend to the energy level, think energy and all that entails.

It seems the human collective is their "great work". They understand the nature of darkness and light and the interplay between the two and work it, sculpting, confining, controlling and steering the collective along the timeline of their choosing. Be a conscious conduit of light. Be true to yourSelf, this is the most powerful defence against manipulation. Practice and master being heart centred, upload love as much as possible, love all because love bonds and synchronises. The human mind is as a mouse and the entities are as cats, stay present, when in fear or the clutches of ego, go within to centre, never conflict with or attempt to control mind, stay out of mind as much as possible and master being the centred observer.

Rituals are like setting the table for the feast. It opens up portals through which dark ones enter and ensures no pesky light interferes with their plans. Be the eye in the storm, always, no matter how bad it appears. When feeling fear, focus within to centre yourself and remain present so as to not be distracted and swept up in the current of fear. Be a conduit of light especially at these times of collective fear.

Focus. Energy is currency and focus is how you choose to spend it, so the aim is to spend wisely to manifest most efficiently and constructively. When you become aware of nefariousness, thank the contrast for the awareness, learn from it but then drop it and move on, don't dwell on or conflict with negative/darkness, you will feed it otherwise and all that energy could be flowing for the light instead. See and appreciate what's 'right' with the world, life, yourself, and others and dwell on these things.

This post is getting lengthy, will leave it at that. Michelle Marie, have you read The Master Game? It's essentially a how to on becoming a master and it blew my mind. You know when you learn from experience first and then read about it later and it's so affirming and amazing? Well this was not only that for me but it also helped me understand so much more about myself that I had previously experienced but never quite understood. Here's a link to a PDF if you haven't already read it (thanks again to Bill for introducing me to it) - https://selfdefinition.org/gurdjieff...aster-Game.pdf
    Wow! Awesome post, Rachel. I wanted to start taking notes or make bullet points...

Know yourSelf comprehensively
    Everything is energy
    You are the conduit of Light; creativity
    Stay in the eye of the storm
    Master being the centered observer
    Record/remember your dreams (I usually have dreamless sleep). But dream journaled in the past.
    Focus
    Energy is currency
    ...and more.

Right on!!!

No, I have not read that book, but I just had a book by Gurdjieff in my hand just a couple of days ago and I was reading a few passages out of it. Great synchronicity.

Add:
    Pay attention to synchronicities

I'm going to open that file right now!

Thanks, Rachel.
    Michelle

PS. Edit--I see the book is by Robert S. De Ropp; I was looking at Gurdjieff in the link. Connection?
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th February 2018 at 03:39.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2018), Mike (11th February 2018), petra (18th April 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), Baby Steps (25th May 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), onevoice (11th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

MM MemeMaker

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	37058

Views:	160
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	37059

MMMM

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Consciousness Technologies -- MM Success Story #1

This first success story was about switching from my "old way" of finding things by searching and searching and searching to applying "consciousness tools" to find them.

I had moved from Florida to Oregon. At this time I was working more and more in California, so I had limited time in my Oregon home. I was feverishly looking for my birth certificate. After about three different times of long searches during the course of about 3 - 4 weeks, it came to me, or I remembered I could use my imagination-intention-meditation-concentration to manifest its presence.

So I quit looking for it. I sat down and closed my eyes.

IMAGINATION: I created a scene. I imagined that I was mailing my passport application with my birth certificate in it in a drive by mailbox in the parking lot of one of our local shopping centers. I rolled down my window and put the envelope in, and it was done. I had a sense of accomplishment and relief, like a lightness--something had been lifted.
    Then I went about my day with the knowing that I did not have to put any effort into looking for it. Within a few hours, my birth certificate showed up when I was doing something different all together.
    REALITY: I placed my birth certificate in the passport application envelope with my pictures and drove to that exact mailbox and dropped it in just as I had imagined.

I successfully used that technique again later for something that was extremely valuable, but I learned an additional lesson--to consciously let go of the outcome. I explained that story here:

Consciousness Technology. -- Success Story #2

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1203545

More to come...

Please share your stories, too!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 11th February 2018 at 16:25.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), Baby Steps (25th May 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), happyuk (29th April 2018), onevoice (11th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

An empowering truth to remember:

Views:	286
Size:	251.6 KB
ID:	37061

MM MM

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), Baby Steps (25th May 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), ClearWater (1st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), sigma6 (12th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

I just came across this... if follows very closely Grace Powers' "Empire of the City - World Superstate" (aka "Ring of Power") I think leading toward Trust interpretation... both topics right down my ally... (haven't got that far yet to confirm... on part 11)

Origin of Civilization interpretations... exemplifies why this study is important... as it explains how they built the 'cage' we live in... why the 'rabbit hole' is so deep... (because it goes back that far...) i.e. the Matrix... more than just a metaphor, there really is a psychological Matrix... anyhow, references Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell... but his 'lense' on this is definitely new information...

Ken Cousins - How It All Fits Together
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th February 2018 at 09:39.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th May 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Matthew (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Sigma6, I am going to have to watch the rest of these videos. Regarding the science of consciousness, the theme of language comes up over and over. I am convinced it is what allowed me to unlock certain knowledge within myself. A sort of fail safe way of us getting around the controllers. That is why the study of Humanities has been suppressed. All of the specialization into certain fields, instead of learning how the pieces of many disciplines come together, is partially how we got into this mess/time loop.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), petra (18th April 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Sigma6, I am going to have to watch the rest of these videos. Regarding the science of consciousness, the theme of language comes up over and over. I am convinced it is what allowed me to unlock certain knowledge within myself. A sort of fail safe way of us getting around the controllers. That is why the study of Humanities has been suppressed. All of the specialization into certain fields, instead of learning how the pieces of many disciplines come together, is partially how we got into this mess/time loop.
    I am in to part 4 of this video section, having found it on youtube and it is astoundingly good and very relevant to MM's title of the science of consciousness.
    Thanks for posting this.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast