Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Genius Rising: The Science of Consciousness

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I just came across this... if follows very closely Grace Powers' "Empire of the City - World Superstate" (aka "Ring of Power") I think leading toward Trust interpretation... both topics right down my ally... (haven't got that far yet to confirm... on part 11)

Origin of Civilization interpretations... exemplifies why this study is important... as it explains how they built the 'cage' we live in... why the 'rabbit hole' is so deep... (because it goes back that far...) i.e. the Matrix... more than just a metaphor, there really is a psychological Matrix... anyhow, references Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell... but his 'lense' on this is definitely new information...

Ken Cousins - How It All Fits Together
    Great video series! I'm not done yet, but I'm into it.

Through inward attention and grounding in the Absolute, the matrix is dissolved. By realizing personal sovereignty does not have to be relinquished, we can stop buying into the programs and institutions.

Fear prevents people from exiting the matrix, but that comes from victim consciousness (outside-in) awareness, rather than empowered sovereign consciousness (inside-out) because duality is resolved in the Absolute awareness.

The deeper sense of a Self does not fear death.

Non-violent non-participation with matrix structures (institutions that seek to control) combined with taking control of our own energy field /consciousness releases us from those bonds.

This reminds me of one of Neville Goddard's stories where he used the power of his consciousness to get out of the army. These are the principles, when applied, can set us free. The exponential use of group consciousness can create scenarios that would be called miracles to those who don't understand, or who have not mastered the principles.

Love and gratitude are vibrations that overpower the control forces and set one apart dimensionally. We can become invisible to them (Kings & Priests/land and law control matrix).

Much can be done through intention. Combine intention with imagination, and a vortex is created that gathers cosmic energy to manifest that into density, or material reality. That is intuitive and what I have observed. There may be some science to back it up somewhere. Most likely it will show up on this thread soon!

The science that I'm using is experimental applications. I have facilitated visioning groups in the past where reliable results manifest routinely. I'll be sharing more stories of experiments and results as we proceed.
    For now, I'm going to search for the Neville Goddard story and post it here:

Drafted into the army...how he used his consciousness to get out.
    "Rearrange Your Mind"

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 13th February 2018 at 05:08.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    An empowering truth to remember:

Attachment 37061

MM MM
    I just found the complete audiobook "The Power of Awareness" by Neville Goddard available here.
    It's about 2.5 hours.

I have the paperback version.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

The Light of Consciousness rearranged by Changing your Mind

Exercising Freedom of Mind

Freedom is Free

When we empty our mind from which we create
    We can choose a new scene with a brand new slate
    In our imagination we can dream what we desire
    All things are possible when love is on fire

When all beliefs are suspended removing limitation
    We enjoy the freedom of our own creation
    We have free will and can stand our ground
    We can use freedom of mind no matter who’s around

The passion of love from our soul through our heart
    Is the energy we use to find our life’s part
    This connection once found and secured in place
    Is infinite and free though we don’t see a trace

We each have a blueprint for the life that we live
    We take life from God and choose what we give
    When we surrender to Life and discover our calling
    Freedom follows to create any gift without stalling

When we stop and focus our attention inside
    And get totally present with all senses open wide
    We imagine with love as joy shines on our face
    We get what we want in our own little place

If we can really believe in our dreams come true
    Life will follow suit in our outer view
    All we have to do is nothing—just be
    It doesn’t cost anything, freedom is free

It IS A New World After All: Poetry & Prose to Inspire a New World Vision
    written by ME 3rd edition 2017

Consciousness Technology - Success Story #3

One day I was teaching school at a middle school in Florida. On my way back from the cafeteria, my students were following me, but were being beyond unruly. I decided to ignore them and imagine I was at the beach. I figured they would make it back to the classroom in one piece one way or the other. In my mind, I WAS at the beach. I felt the warm sand on my feet; felt the sun on my face. I smelled the salty air. I felt relaxed.

Soon we were back in the classroom. The circumstances quickly conspired to being my new state of reality. Two girls got into a fight about picking up the math test papers. They began to hit and pull hair. I asked another student to call for help as I put my arm between the girls hoping to separate them. One girl who was about to bite the other girl bit my arm. It was minor, but broke the skin. I was told I would have to go get a tetanus shot just to be safe. I got workman's compensation to take the afternoon off. I went to a clinic, got a quick shot and had the rest of the day off. I changed my clothes and went to the beach.

That was rapid manifestation! I did not do it consciously at that time, but I did it effectively. My senses were SO engaged, I was SO there (at the beach), my whole reality was rearranged to reflect my consciousness.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Later, when I reflected on this experience, and others that changed my reality, I sort of "back engineered" the process by determining the factors involved. Really feeling the essence of the new state of consciousness with total awareness and deep feeling works.

Using it consciously: Consciousness Technology - Success Story #4

Once while living in California, I decided I wanted a hot tub. Instead of making a linear plan and using the middle man of money, I decided to "BE" in the experience of having a hot tub. I sat down on my bedroom floor. In my imagination, I got into my hot tub. I felt the warmth, felt the frothy bubbly water, and bathed in the experience with my senses. I was focused in that experience.

The next day, I had a friend call me up and say, "Michelle, how would you like a hot tub?" I said, "Yes, sure!" Then he explained he could get one on a trade. He owned an inn, and the person who would give me a hot tub would be able to stay at this inn. What he wanted from me was to give a workshop for his employees at the inn. I did it and got the hot tub. No money was involved.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 14th February 2018 at 17:48.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), petra (16th July 2018), Rich (14th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Just some thoughts Michelle Marie.

The origins of our reality is of light and love of this I am certain, because of confirmations as a result of some personal experiences I and my BF have had. This was latter confirmed by Ronald Bernard speaking about the origins of good and evil in our reality.

We are the creators of our reality. Evil beings are riding on the back of our creation and can only control our reality by deception and manipulation of humanity.

Personally I think initially you must move past fear, ego and worship of material things and try to move into a state of love. Then the changes come.

I have noticed a huge increase in synchronicity. It seems to me that synchronicity is us individually tapping into a greater consciousness/information stream.

If I need something whatever it might be information, an item or changes in my life I do not have to worry about the mechanics of how it will happen, all I need to do is ask for that and then when I need it will be given.

Here is Ronald Bernard quote, which I cannot forgot and rung true for me. He had verbalized succinctly what I had known for a long time.

"There really has been a moment of separation from the manifestation of light in which a group went their own way and are carrying an intense hatred, anger, the people who understand the severity of this are but few.

Because this is an annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation. It hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely.

And the way to do that is to divide humanity. Divide and conquer is their truth.

Humanity is a manifestation of light, that is the true creation.

As long as you divide them based on political parties, skin color, you name it, then you, from a Luciferian point of view, use that to suppress the full capacities of your enemy, their full power.

They (being humanity) can't stand up for themselves, because if that would happen, the Luciferians would lose. Then this monster, the greedy monster, would disappear.(In an instant)"

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1149693
    Last edited by BMJ; 16th February 2018 at 10:44.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018), onawah (10th March 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Something that Lester Levenson taught is when something happens to us (wether we think its positive or negative) ask "how did I cause this?" and then look for the tought that created the experience in your mind. When we find it it will be easier to accept responsibility. To see we are the dreamer of the dream.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (14th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

The origins of our reality is of light and love of this I am certain, because of confirmations as a result of some personal experiences I and my BF have had. This was latter confirmed by Ronald Bernard speaking about the origins of good and evil in our reality.

We are the creators of our reality. Evil beings are riding on the back of our creation and can only control our reality by deception and manipulation of humanity.

Personally I think initially you must move past fear, ego and worship of of material things and try to move into a state of love. Then the changes come.

I have noticed a huge increase in synchronicity. It seems to me that synchronicity is us individually tapping into a greater consciousness/information stream.

If I need something whatever it might be information, an item or changes in my life I do not have to worry about the mechanics of how it will happen, all I need to do is ask for that and then when I need it will be given.

Here is Ronald Bernard quote, which I cannot forgot and rung true for me. He had verbalized succinctly what I had known for a long time.

"There really has been a moment of separation from the manifestation of light in which a group went their own way and are carrying an intense hatred, anger, the people who understand the severity of this are but few.

Because this is an annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation. It hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely.

And the way to do that is to divide humanity. Divide and conquer is their truth.

As long as you divide them based on political parties, skin color, you name it, then you, from a Luciferian point of view, use that to suppress the full capacities of your enemy, their full power.

They (being humanity) can't stand up for themselves, because if that would happen, the Luciferians would lose. Then this monster, the greedy monster, would disappear.(In an instant)"

Yes. They can only control by deception and manipulation.
    Move beyond fear, ego, worship of material things, hatred, anger...wise!
    Those are lower vibrations. There is protection by maintaining the vibration of love; that's what I perceive.

The road to realization of inherent personal power is this realization. I am the Light (of Absolute Truth) and I choose to be an expression of pure Divine Love. We choose our identity: ego or essence.

By honing our discernment, we cannot be deceived or manipulated.

Our victory comes from this realization that you just outlined. Beyond conceptualization is embodiment. Being it in essence.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	328.9 KB
ID:	37072

Conscious choices based on discernment and understanding how we are at the cause promotes our development towards reaching our highest potential -- diving inward to reach our deepest perceptions -- and emanating our most worthy expressions.

Thank for your contribution. Spot on!

There is a lot to understand, realize, and practice on the path of Becoming attuned to Absolute Truth. For me, knowing what my purpose is inspires me toward bettering my expression and contribution to life. I'm sharing my authentic process through writing and educational development. I create inspirational message memes or articles as I seek to express the best of myself so far.

I'm a student of Life; an explorer; and a scientist--testing the truth I know. There is an internal navigator, I'll call it my conscience. It's the Light that I am. So staying true to myself, I journey with my fellows, knowing the reflective nature of this holographic essence.

I have a lot of questions. Because of paradox reconciliation--I receive a lot of answers. Polarity is resolved this way.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 14th February 2018 at 17:08.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Something that Lester Levenson taught is when something happens to us (wether we think its positive or negative) ask "how did I cause this?" and then look for the tought that created the experience in your mind. When we find it it will be easier to accept responsibility. To see we are the dreamer of the dream.
    Accepting responsibility is a huge leap up--several rungs up on the ladder leading towards freedom.

*****That's an excellent consciousness tool.*****

We can do a lot of "back engineering" to become more masterful in our use of consciousness.

Emotional energy is very powerful. I created something, then "back -engineered" it to use for future creations.

Here's what happened...

I was crying. Very, very emotional. I was frustrated with my current circumstances in life. I imagined being in the essence of another place: far away, with flowers, being light and free and happy. One year later, I lived in Southern France. The flowers there were beautiful. My imagined scene was created with essence and feeling (of the new position in life) using the released energy of my emotions.

So now, when I become emotional, I'm training myself to focus in essences and images of my desired reality. I know how much more powerful my mind is when feeling such strong emotions. Focusing on the problem creates more of the same; shifting the nerdy towards a new vibration and purpose creates a desired outcome--a solution focus.

Also, my theory is that all energy has purpose and it can be recycled to achieve a new purpose when it comes up for healing. The healing is receiving the information fron the energy, thanking it for its purpose, then directing it consciously for a new purpose.

The other way I used this discovery, was that when I facilitate visioning groups, I come up with an emotion-invoking experience (a topic or question that is used to evoke emotion) before the intentions are envisioned. Generally, the success of the emotion-evoking experience largely determines how effectively the intentions are manifested.

I just watched a video on the "Here and Now" thread that really made me cry. Instantly, I began thinking of the intentions that I reformatted yesterday. (I had made a list of 12 intentions last year. Yesterday, I created a Publisher document and added illustrations and printed them out.

If anyone would like to do a personal experiment, you could set an intention, watch the video, then imagine living in the essence of the Reality of the intention having already manifested. Oh, btw, before and after each intention, I set the energy vibration with gratitude.

I'll go grab the link and paste it here:

Emotion Invoking video

From this thread...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1206941

Thank you, RunningDeer!!!

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 14th February 2018 at 17:45.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Rich (14th February 2018), RunningDeer (14th February 2018), Stephanie (15th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Personally I think initially you must move past fear, ego and worship of of material things and try to move into a state of love. Then the changes come.

Yes. They can only control by deception and manipulation.
    Move beyond fear, ego, worship of material things, hatred, anger...wise!
    Those are lower vibrations. There is protection by maintaining the vibration of love; that's what I perceive.

The road to realization of inherent personal power is this realization. I am the Light (of Absolute Truth) and I choose to be an expression of pure Divine Love. We choose our identity: ego or essence.

By honing our discernment, we cannot be deceived or manipulated.

Our victory comes from this realization that you just outlined. Beyond conceptualization is embodiment. Being it in essence.

Attachment 37072

Conscious choices based on discernment and understanding how we are at the cause promotes our development towards reaching our highest potential -- diving inward to reach our deepest perceptions -- and emanating our most worthy expressions.

Thank for your contribution. Spot on!

There is a lot to understand, realize, and practice on the path of Becoming attuned to Absolute Truth. For me, knowing what my purpose is inspires me toward bettering my expression and contribution to life. I'm sharing my authentic process through writing and educational development. I create inspirational message memes or articles as I seek to express the best of myself so far.

I'm a student of Life; an explorer; and a scientist--testing the truth I know. There is an internal navigator, I'll call it my conscience. It's the Light that I am. So staying true to myself, I journey with my fellows, knowing the reflective nature of this holographic essence.

I have a lot of questions. Because of paradox reconciliation--I receive a lot of answers. Polarity is resolved this way.

MM
    I agree with your thoughts completely Michelle Marie.

I was going to state in my post something about God because God does interact with us helping and guiding us if you allow him to.

But I was not sure exactly how he fits into the scheme of things, so I decided not to bring up the subject.

Then "synchronicity kicked in this morning".

I was watching the most recent Val Valiant Thor video that ExomaterixTV had posted yesterday and that had been reviewed and recommended by Bill Ryan.

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1207821

At 17.20 into the video Val is asked why he has came to earth, Val replies "it is to help mankind return to love....man is further away from love which is god than anytime before...but there is still hope for mankind to find the path"

That made a connection which I wanted to state which is our creation is of light, light is love, and love is god.

The truth is love.

When you are in the state of love you become closer to God and in alignment with our creation and creator.

And so as you lift the veil of deception on a personal level this allows you to interact with God or our greater consciousness, as exampled by the above synchronicity.

I asked myself back about 2012 who am I and the reply I got was "warrior of truth". And since then what this means has become more self evident as I have grown spiritually.

Conversely you also become a greater threat to the evil beings as you become more of a threat to the status quo. Hence the attacks from the evil beings increases whether it be spiritual or physical.

So there's my two cents worth, hope it provides some insight.
    Last edited by BMJ; 16th February 2018 at 10:48.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

BMJ, that's been my experience too.

On my son's headstone "God's Rebel and Valiant Warrior. Peace and Love Reign O'er Him"
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Thanks, BMJ, I watched that Val Valient video. Perfect message : "Return to Love."

Truth IS Love

God Bless your son, Valerie. "Valiant Warrior..."

"Warrior for Truth". --- we are on that team with you, BMJ!

Views:	278
Size:	279.6 KB
ID:	37077

Michelle Marie

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2018), BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Valerie Villars (16th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    BMJ, that's been my experience too.

On my son's headstone "God's Rebel and Valiant Warrior. Peace and Love Reign O'er Him"
    My deepest condolences for you lose Valerie.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Michelle Marie (16th February 2018), Valerie Villars (16th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Thanks, BMJ, I watched that Val Valient video. Perfect message : "Return to Love."

Truth IS Love

Attachment 37077

Michelle Marie
    Thank you Michelle Marie. I agree we are on the same team, and there are a plenty of us all over the global fighting together for humanity.

Now in 2018 more than ever in known history with the veil lifting on the actions of these luciferians it seems the shining of light on their darkness is dissipating the evil and its spell on humanity, and I am certain love/God will prevail.
    Last edited by BMJ; 16th February 2018 at 12:06.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Michelle Marie (16th February 2018), Valerie Villars (24th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thanks, BMJ, I watched that Val Valient video. Perfect message:"Return to Love."

Truth IS Love

Attachment 37077

Michelle Marie
    Thank you Michelle Marie. I agree we are on the same team, and there are a plenty of us all over the global fighting together for humanity.

Now in 2018 more than ever in known history with the veil lifting on the actions of these luciferians it seems the shining of light on their darkness is dissipating the evil and its spell on humanity, and I am certain love/God will prevail.

Just a short relevant story I have previously mentioned here several years ago.

Another experience I had several years ago whilst asleep was being engaged in a literal spiritual battle between the good and evil souls in the skies above earth and all manner of good souls were engaged in this battle from all corners of the global. I awoke the next morning feeling bone tired and wondering how a supposed good night sleep could result in this.
    Then when my BF woke up that morning I asked her how she slept and she began to tell me she was feeling really tired and without prompting relayed a strange dream she had. And the dream my BF had was pretty much the same as the one I had that last night.

Go figure.
    We work on many levels. I've had direct confrontations with dark forces, too.

We are fierce when we need to be. I like the way one old friend put it when someone was going to try to take advantage of him:

"Don't confuse meekness with weakness."

The tables are being turned. Those who would rule by fear and secrecy are being discovered, "unveiled", and now they are in fear. There are more of us, and we are powerful. The old cronies aren't supporting each other. Probably lots of infighting now, turning on each other.

I'm hoping many will turn around and face the Light and align with Truth. The door is always open. We have all erred, we can all be forgiven errors great and small, and keep moving into the higher vibrations.

However, the evil crimes against humanity must stop. I'm in a small prayer group and we are not voicing meek whimpering prayers; we are commanding loudly! We name names of those we know to be committing crimes and demand that they be restrained from further crimes. These souls need to be reformed; not punished. Removed from positions of power and society at large--or else! Stopped immediately!!!

How utterly despicable what has been done to young children, and children of God at any age. Imprisonment, torture, Pedophelia, ritual abuse, AWFUL!... The chemical abuse through "medicine", vaccines, experimentation, deception, and geoengineering. The psychotropic drugs dispensed in schools while mandatory attendance laws are in effect. I just keep praying and seeing that the inner light of conscience keeps alight and keeps on growing stronger and stronger in every soul -- an illumined humanity where everyone LOVES everybody.

In alchemy, there is alternate unity and separation. In the alchemization of humanity, I perceive that a unity consciousness is being consolidated around the higher vibrations. The darker forces are acting as the catalysts for change; for definite choices of clarity and discernment. The ultimate choice IS LOVE.

End of cycle finality will result in the final separation of the pure from the impure.

"The meek shall inherent the Earth."

MM

Views:	137
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	37081
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 16th February 2018 at 13:09.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Valerie Villars (17th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

Michelle Marie has the above statement in her signature.

I couldn't agree more. But How do we create our future? In one of the above posts MM talks about our thoughts and emotions. I agree that both of these are instrumental in our creating.

BUT - behind our thoughts and emotions are our beliefs. Most of us aren't clearly aware of what our beliefs are. An example that is often used in this teaching relates to money. How does one create more money? Saying mantras, etc. around it will usually not bring about the desired results until you check your belief system.

You are blocking your results, if your core beliefs are:

"money is the root of all evil"
    "money creates corruption" etc. You get what I mean.

In order to change our futures, we must first change our belief systems. If you are not sure of what your belief systems are, look at your life objectively. What is showing up. Think about what thoughts could have created a certain event in your life and then go one step further. What belief do you have that would have created that thought?

If you are not familiar with Bruce Liption, (a medical researcher) he has produced many videos about this subject. Below are a few.

In the first video he shows how our genes do not control our biology (except in a very few instances) and he concludes - thru medical evidence - that in order to change your life, you must first change your beliefs.

In this 2nd video he shares his ideas about reprogramming your subconscious mind.

Keep in mind, there are many ways to do just about everything. This is one way. I believe this information will definitely be helpful.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2018), Bob (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Michelle Marie (16th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker

Michelle Marie has the above statement in her signature.

I couldn't agree more. But How do we create our future? In one of the above posts MM talks about our thoughts and emotions. I agree that both of these are instrumental in our creating.

BUT - behind our thoughts and emotions are our beliefs. Most of us aren't clearly aware of what our beliefs are. An example that is often used in this teaching relates to money. How does one create more money? Saying mantras, etc. around it will usually not bring about the desired results until you check your belief system.

You are blocking your results, if your core beliefs are:

"money is the root of all evil"
    "money creates corruption" etc. You get what I mean.

In order to change our futures, we must first change our belief systems. If you are not sure of what your belief systems are, look at your life objectively. What is showing up. Think about what thoughts could have created a certain event in your life and then go one step further. What belief do you have that would have created that thought?

If you are not familiar with Bruce Liption, (a medical researcher) he has produced many videos about this subject. Below are a few.

In the first video he shows how our genes do not control our biology (except in a very few instances) and he concludes - thru medical evidence - that in order to change your life, you must first change your beliefs.

In this 2nd video he shares his ideas about reprogramming your subconscious mind.

Keep in mind, there are many ways to do just about everything. This is one way. I believe this information will definitely be helpful.
    You are absolutely right!

Beliefs are programming in the subconscious mind.

I used to go to a belief transformation class years ago. We would use a process that included using muscle testing to find out if we had any opposing subconscious beliefs to our stated intentions. We had to clear them first using body positions that involved crossing our ankles and wrists alternately with right over left, then left over right, and some other movements.

Then we could test if they were cleared and proceed with the intention.

Besides beliefs, we can attune to Absolute Truth, or Absolute Spirit. That is where we still our vibrational frequencies in deep meditation. (Clear programming, or belief systems)

Yes, I LOVE Bruce Lipton! He has proven the effect of our intentions on our biology. One of my favorite books is by Bruce Lipton and Stephen Baur, "Spontaneous Evolution".

Synchronistically, Bruce Lipton was just mentioned in the video that I was watching just before I came to this post. I love the increasing occurances of synchronicities these days!

Thank you for sharing these videos and making this critically important point.

MM

PS. I am including the Robert Stanley video here that Foxie Loxie guided mt to. Later, I'm going to explain a consciousness technology that ties together the frequency trap information from this video and the solution of training your own consciousness to get out of the effect, or victim consciousness (which Bruce Lipton alludes to when he speaks of assuming our Genes predetermined our experience.

Last edited by Michelle Marie; 16th February 2018 at 22:43.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Valerie Villars (24th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Altering Brainwave Frequencies to change subconscious beliefs, manifest intentions, heal the body, attune to truth.
    http://soulhiker.com/altering-your-b...ransformation/

Below the conscious mind frequencies(Beta) are the Alpha--Theta--Delta states of consciousness. People begin entering these states of consciousness when falling asleep, deep relaxation, or meditation. Conscious transformation involves recognizing and using these deeper frequencies to alter the memory habit of the subconscious mind that produces 80 - 95% of a person's reality.

This is because the conditioned belief system is a filter for perception that affects biology, as described by Dr. Bruce Lipton.

You can remove filters by at tuning to Truth. Regular practice of meditation clears theses filters. A deeper perception of truth is developed and discernment increases. With a high level of discernment, information may or may not resonate with the truth that you KNOW. Knowing is different than belief. It is intuitive.

Robert Stanley and Kerry Cassidy discuss a wave (I would call it a frequency wave) that is beginning to come through that clears our perception. Everyone. When this is complete, our DNA will be activated and our perceptions will increase. We will see things we never saw before (a larger range of the electromagnetic spectrum). Secrets and lies will be exposed. This has begun.

By meditation, we can attune to this wave of higher frequency energy and gain more and more fine tuning of discernment.

Essentially, we can allow ourselves to be programmed by "buying into" narratives and belief systems, or we can sort information with our ever-increasing discernment, and attune to truth. We can also create new patterns, or programs of our own choosing, by implementing the new consciousness technologies.

I'm exploring and implementing these new consciousness technologies and atempting to maintain a vibration of love.

I play this a lot:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcseTF2hNRk

Dr. Bruce Lipton mentions hypnotherapy and repetition. Here is another reprogramming technique -- listen to this while falling asleep.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1H0xE47I6T0

Neville Goddard advises you to imagine a scene -- with feeling ((vibration)) -- while falling asleep. (See videos in previous posts.)

Dr. Joseph Murphy also recommends repeating things while falling asleep to program your subconscious mind.
    http://www.musicentrepreneurhq.com/6...joseph-murphy/

Repetition + Vibrational attunement + presenting your mind with an image to convey your intention works to manifest. Feeling ((vibration)) is as important as the image or repetition.

Watching television puts you into a relaxed trance state then you are easily programmed. Most people think they have independent thoughts and beliefs, but there is a hive mind that has developed from this type of programming. To me, they are parrots. They don't realize how evident it is to those who are not programmed. This is a form of hypnotherapy, which is one of the methods Dr. Bruce Lipton informs us as one way to program the subconscious mind. ***And they definitely use repetition don't they?!!***. I haven't watched tv in years, but about 5 years ago I was in a home where the TV was on. The drug commercials were repeated as they played on viewers emotions. Talk about psyops!!!

I am creating some personal transformation workshops that people in my local area attend. Eventually, I am going to create videos on each of the 12 event topics. My last 3 are being presented in April, May, and June of this year. Most importantly, I am transforming my own consciousness and recording the results.

The more I articulate, research, and clarify, the more effective and reliable the information--and results! It's a process. We are in this process together.

Truth/Love is our foundation.
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 17th February 2018 at 00:36.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Jayke (17th February 2018), Valerie Villars (24th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Beliefs are programming in the subconscious mind.
    Yes exactly.
    Do not approach a situation thinking well this is all I can do.

Instead think well lets see what I can do? Do not allow norms to limit your approach to a situation.

One personal example fifteen years ago when I went to the gym on a regular basis I would push the heaviest weights, my limits were what my body could take. Almost everyone at the gym was shocked when I worked my way up to bench pressing 420 pounds, for a guy that was at the time 5.10' and 200 pounds.

The point being adopting a mental attitude of having no stereotypical limits allows you to explore your full potential.
    Last edited by BMJ; 17th February 2018 at 13:03.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Jayke (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018), Valerie Villars (24th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Watching television puts you into a relaxed trance state then you are easily programmed.
    REAL subliminal message 'KILL' caught accidentally

zsd14me
    Published on Apr 4, 2012
    SUBSCRIBE 12K
    After Deva TWC heard about http://stineheid.com/ she contacted me and I interviewed her about the subliminal message that she caught on her camera phone accidentally while taking a self-picture for FaceBook.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (17th February 2018), Valerie Villars (17th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Some inspiration for the day...

Views:	143
Size:	305.5 KB
ID:	37133

Views:	135
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	37134

Views:	134
Size:	277.8 KB
ID:	37135

Lotsa love!

MM

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (21st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th February 2018), Valerie Villars (24th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Genius Rising: Innate Heart Intelligence

Name:	Innate Intelligence --Soul Awareness of Truth.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	37336

Name:	Inner Peace - Our New World Foundation.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	37337

Name:	Powers and Visions of Men.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	37338

Name:	Daily Bread of Innate Intelligence - Be the Master.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	37339

Know ThySelf and Thou Will Know Truth

MM

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast