View Poll Results: have you had candida and cured it?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I have had it and no longer suffer from candida

7 58.33%
  • no, I have never had it

2 16.67%
  • no, I have it and still suffer

3 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 607 posts

Default Re: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

Due to tetracycline as a teen, for acne, I have had candida my whole life, although I didn't realize until 10 years ago. I have already reported that cayenne reduced candida prostate infection. Now I'd like to report that xylitol kills candida in the gut. You can buy a bag of it on Amazon and use it instead of sugar. If you have gut candida, you will probably experience severe anal itching for several days as they are killed off.

I would now like to take (anonymous) credit for 3 folk cures that I have discovered in my life. First was that apples cure acid reflux, which I discovered in the late 60s. I told people about it for decades and now it is becoming almost common knowledge. Second was a recent discovery that cayenne reduces candida infection in the prostate. Third was very recent, that xylitol kills candida in the gut. As Adelle Davis said, you will know when you're killing candida in your gut due to the itching.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2019), peterpam (10th November 2019), spade (9th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,519 times in 9,673 posts

View free tonight & for 24 hours: "Unwanted Visitors: Parasites, Candida & Obesity."
    From email update today for documentary series called "Gut Solution"
    11/7/19

"According to a recent study from Rice University, 70% of all people are living with an overgrowth of Candida!

Candida is a contributor to many health afflictions, especially obesity. Hereís why:

Candida creates toxic conditions in the body that fuel weight gain and make it nearly impossible to shed unwanted pounds

Overgrowth of Candida causes us to feel tired and lethargic. Just getting through the day can be a challenge and finding the energy and motivation to exercise is extremely difficult!

Candida manipulates our appetite, making us crave high-sugar foodsóthe very items we must avoid to lose weight!

Candida overgrowth is common, but itís not normal. And itís definitely not healthy!

Not to mention, a weight loss regimen that does not include a protocol for getting Candida down to desirable levels is doomed to fail.

Fortunately, the experts on our panel have extensive experience with helping people resolve Candida issues and attain a healthy, sustainable weight.

In our next episode, weíll take an in-depth look at the Candida problem and teach you how to heal your body with natural and effective protocols.

https://gutsolutionseries.com/episode4/

Donít miss out on this revolutionary information!

Make sure you tune in tonight as we air the fourth episode in our series. Itís called "Unwanted Visitors: Parasites, Candida & Obesity."

Our experts will teach you how to identify a Candida overgrowth and give you the specific steps to follow to get your gut back in balance.

Youíll gain access to life-changing information that you can share with your loved ones by providing them with our link: www.gutsolutionseries.com

The fourth episode airs tonight at 8pm Eastern, then it will be available for the next 24 hours on this page.

Enjoy your day and Iíll see you tonight. :-)

To your health,

Sarah Otto
    Host, The Gut Solution "

( I've been finding Olive Leaf extract and tea to be helpful in controlling candida )
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (7th November 2019), Bill Ryan (7th November 2019), peterpam (10th November 2019), TomKat (8th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Due to tetracycline as a teen, for acne, I have had candida my whole life, although I didn't realize until 10 years ago. I have already reported that cayenne reduced candida prostate infection. Now I'd like to report that xylitol kills candida in the gut. You can buy a bag of it on Amazon and use it instead of sugar. If you have gut candida, you will probably experience severe anal itching for several days as they are killed off.

I would now like to take (anonymous) credit for 3 folk cures that I have discovered in my life. First was that apples cure acid reflux, which I discovered in the late 60s. I told people about it for decades and now it is becoming almost common knowledge. Second was a recent discovery that cayenne reduces candida infection in the prostate. Third was very recent, that xylitol kills candida in the gut. As Adelle Davis said, you will know when you're killing candida in your gut due to the itching.
    Xylitol?? I find that really hard to believe... but I'd like to give that the benefit of the doubt - has there been some tests studies testimonials done? I thought xylitol was a new chemical, so a folk cure usually has a track record like Gum Spirits...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2019), peterpam (10th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have had candida a few years back. Black walnut extract did the trick for me and it worked very quickly. Unfortunately I kept having digestive problems and later I found out I had celiac disease (which probably caused the candida). Since then I have to follow a very strict gluten free diet. Because I have had celiac disease for so long without knowing, my digestive system has weakened and is very easily off balance. If I have not had enough sleep or I have too much going on in my head I have light problems that resemble the problems I have when I accidently ingest gluten, but not as heavy. So for me, probiotics are a necessity, I need to take them regularly.

So if you have symptoms that are related to candida, I would advise to always check if you have a gluten intolerance. Sometimes that could be the cause of the candida in the first place. Which makes sense, because when your digestion is bad, you are malnourished and because of that you crave more food, especially food that is high on sugar, because that gives you energy boosts and make you feel less tired for a short while. That in turn is the best invitation to candida.
    Last edited by BoR; 10th November 2019 at 01:40.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), peterpam (10th November 2019), spade (12th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    I have had candida a few years back. Black walnut extract did the trick for me and it worked very quickly. Unfortunately I kept having digestive problems and later I found out I had celiac disease (which probably caused the candida). Since then I have to follow a very strict gluten free diet. Because I have had celiac disease for so long without knowing, my digestive system has weakened and is very easily off balance. If I have not had enough sleep or I have too much going on in my head I have light problems that resemble the problems I have when I accidently ingest gluten, but not as heavy. So for me, probiotics are a necessity, I need to take them regularly.

So if you have symptoms that are related to candida, I would advise to always check if you have a gluten intolerance. Sometimes that could be the cause of the candida in the first place. Which makes sense, because when your digestion is bad, you are malnourished and because of that you crave more food, especially food that is high on sugar, because that gives you energy boosts and make you feel less tired for a short while. That in turn is the best invitation to candida.
    I can confirm, for myself, the connection between gluten sensitivity and candida. And yes, daily probiotics are necessary for me, too.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), BoR (11th November 2019), peterpam (10th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 times in 220 posts

Hi all,

There is a product call 'Kolorex' out there. It is exceptional. There are 60 tablets in the bottle. It takes a while to build off the kill off but take it for 2 months and in the last month. Get a good gentle laxative, drink plenty of water to flush out. Try a bone broth for a week only fast towards the end. This really helps beyond candita. I also employed CST or Cranial Sacral Therapy with it which totally disarmed my body from the nerve level with a very high level practitioner (www.upledger.com) which also aided me energetically in the region to really do all levels. I suggest a full invested approach.

I am very proactive on my gut. Our dreaming body leaves via the sacral chakra region and i work in those realms alot. The human potential is where that is. Not in this reality. Hence, there is an effort to mess with people on that level limiting the energy in our body's to fully work. As, it takes a great deal of energy resources to do so. I don't want to get into all that...just enough to aid you seeing the relationship. I followed the above myself towards the end of our winter down here in AUS (as fasting during winter not ideal) and i lost about 7-8kg in one week. I am very fit, do alot in that way to maintain my energy, recovery from psychic stuff as i do alot in those realms to. I do things like colonics, had been working on my gut region for over a year. Took this stuff called AIM 'Herbal Fibre Blend' that also worked on a snow plough for my lower intestine also. But the above really fully completed everything. It is worth the effort for how amazing you feel guys.

The below has many things inc Kolorex explained and what the bottle, label etc looks like:

This is about detoxing via colonics (which expands a bit what i suggested:

Enjoy and see you in the Dreamtime
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), peterpam (10th November 2019), Trisher (12th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,882 times in 495 posts

In our dental practice we saw a distinct factor associated with most people that had this going on in their mouth or body. Without exception but for maybe one case I can think of that was a special needs child all of these cases were people that simply were dehydrated. Their skin, their nails, the lips all showed the signs of this drying out taking place before the candida set in had they caught it. Most were cured by simply drinking 6 sixteen ounce waters per day over a period of a week or so, some longer but once the cells start rehydrating with pure water the body can kick in and do it's job. Most of you are probably dried out and need water. You drink but it's probably coffee, or tea, or pop, soda whatever you call it where you live but knock it out, put the water in and see if that doesn't help your situation.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2019), BoR (11th November 2019), Jayke (10th November 2019), peterpam (10th November 2019), spade (12th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    In our dental practice we saw a distinct factor associated with most people that had this going on in their mouth or body. Without exception but for maybe one case I can think of that was a special needs child all of these cases were people that simply were dehydrated. Their skin, their nails, the lips all showed the signs of this drying out taking place before the candida set in had they caught it. Most were cured by simply drinking 6 sixteen ounce waters per day over a period of a week or so, some longer but once the cells start rehydrating with pure water the body can kick in and do it's job. Most of you are probably dried out and need water. You drink but it's probably coffee, or tea, or pop, soda whatever you call it where you live but knock it out, put the water in and see if that doesn't help your situation.
    I wish I could drink more water, but lots of times water does not quench my thirst. And when I do drink it, in such circumstances, I pee it right out almost immediately. However, if I drink something with sugar, such as juice or soda, my body stores that fluid instead of just excreting it immediately.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2019), spade (12th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,939 times in 1,311 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I wish I could drink more water, but lots of times water does not quench my thirst. And when I do drink it, in such circumstances, I pee it right out almost immediately. However, if I drink something with sugar, such as juice or soda, my body stores that fluid instead of just excreting it immediately.
    Here in Dubai we have desalinated water. In this ďpureĒ form it does not have enough mineral content to quench thirst or rehydrate the body. Because of the extreme heat here in summer, relying on this water for rehydration would be ineffective and a serious health risk.

So, we need to either buy bottled water (thankfully reasonably priced) or some people add minerals to the water. Another thing many people do is to add to water the rehydrate powders and tabs usually intended for sports or for patients with diarrhoea.

We also have a very good product from Japan called Pocari Sweat. Itís really excellent for rehydration:

Quote Pocari Sweat is a mild-tasting, relatively light, non-carbonated sweet beverage and is advertised as an "ion supply drink", "refreshment water" (1992), "body request" (1999), and "electrolyte beverage" in Thailand. It has a mild grapefruit flavor with little aftertaste. Ingredients listed are water, sugar, citric acid, trisodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium lactate, magnesium carbonate, and flavoring.[1]

If not available where you are, a pretty good substitute could probably be made by adding a little salt, grapefruit juice (which has potassium) and stevia/maple syrup/honey as needed for taste to water.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2019), spade (12th November 2019), TomKat (13th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4