View Poll Results: have you had candida and cured it?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I have had it and no longer suffer from candida

10 58.82%
  • no, I have never had it

2 11.76%
  • no, I have it and still suffer

5 29.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    In our dental practice we saw a distinct factor associated with most people that had this going on in their mouth or body. Without exception but for maybe one case I can think of that was a special needs child all of these cases were people that simply were dehydrated. Their skin, their nails, the lips all showed the signs of this drying out taking place before the candida set in had they caught it. Most were cured by simply drinking 6 sixteen ounce waters per day over a period of a week or so, some longer but once the cells start rehydrating with pure water the body can kick in and do it's job. Most of you are probably dried out and need water. You drink but it's probably coffee, or tea, or pop, soda whatever you call it where you live but knock it out, put the water in and see if that doesn't help your situation.
    I wish I could drink more water, but lots of times water does not quench my thirst. And when I do drink it, in such circumstances, I pee it right out almost immediately. However, if I drink something with sugar, such as juice or soda, my body stores that fluid instead of just excreting it immediately.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2019), spade (12th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I wish I could drink more water, but lots of times water does not quench my thirst. And when I do drink it, in such circumstances, I pee it right out almost immediately. However, if I drink something with sugar, such as juice or soda, my body stores that fluid instead of just excreting it immediately.
    Here in Dubai we have desalinated water. In this “pure” form it does not have enough mineral content to quench thirst or rehydrate the body. Because of the extreme heat here in summer, relying on this water for rehydration would be ineffective and a serious health risk.

So, we need to either buy bottled water (thankfully reasonably priced) or some people add minerals to the water. Another thing many people do is to add to water the rehydrate powders and tabs usually intended for sports or for patients with diarrhoea.

We also have a very good product from Japan called Pocari Sweat. It’s really excellent for rehydration:

Quote Pocari Sweat is a mild-tasting, relatively light, non-carbonated sweet beverage and is advertised as an "ion supply drink", "refreshment water" (1992), "body request" (1999), and "electrolyte beverage" in Thailand. It has a mild grapefruit flavor with little aftertaste. Ingredients listed are water, sugar, citric acid, trisodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium lactate, magnesium carbonate, and flavoring.[1]

If not available where you are, a pretty good substitute could probably be made by adding a little salt, grapefruit juice (which has potassium) and stevia/maple syrup/honey as needed for taste to water.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th November 2019), spade (12th November 2019), TomKat (13th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

As an alternative to VicksVapo Rub, another topical product you can apply to affected areas is Tea Tree. Dr. Bronner makes a great tea tree soap.

I also take a "Yeast-Cleanse" supplement (made by Solaray) that is about 1% Tea Tree. The tea tree has a really powerful smell and it's a bit surprising when you burp an hour later and the smell comes out of you.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Harmony (1st June 2023), mojo (13th July 2021), Wind (13th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    We also have a very good product from Japan called Pocari Sweat. It’s really excellent for rehydration
    Pocari Sweat might be good for dehydration but IT IS THE VERY LAST THING YOU WANT TO CONSUME IF YOU HAVE CANDIDA. The main ingredient after water is Sugar. If you are battling Candida, that will put your yeast infection through the roof.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Wind (13th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

Sorry to digress, but my ex travelled the world on electronic assignments, so I asked him to bring me a piece of contentious packaging home on each tour.
    Pocari Sweat was the CocaCola fake-off. Full of ghastly substances! Along with the ‘Bimbo’ bread, Pschitt lemonade, ‘Labia’ lip salve, the Aladdin ‘Pump-a-Drink’ - which translated to ‘Aladdin Piss-Pot’ in Finnish, or even worse… Cona coffee in Portugese…

Keep rehydrating - it’s good for you 👍

Realistically, anyone with candida - scoff fresh pineapple, as my consultant just cleared me from cancer last month but recommended candida prevention measures for throat.
    It’s been a ghastly choking time to realise prevention. Drink loads and loads of water 👍
    Last edited by avid; 13th July 2021 at 16:54.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Harmony (1st June 2023), mojo (13th July 2021), onawah (3rd June 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

It's very simple! Water is the cure! Check your nails now! Are they cracked? Are they split? Are the corners of your fingers dry and cracked? How bout your mouth? Corners of your mouth crack? Chapped lips maybe? How do your gums look? Nice and red and healthy or do you have dry mouth!? (Not those of you on a drug that brings it on please) All these areas are tells as stated earlier. If you are drying out you make yourself prone to it becoming something worse. No one is asking anyone to overdose on water! Just add it to your daily routine by itself nice and pure. It also helps with asthma and breathing and as we've learned here on other threads, water is alive! Talk to it! Ask it to bless you and heal you with beauty, balance and peace in every cell before drinking it and watch what happens. As it turns out there appears to be ample proof we change water or that it changes for us upon thought impressions placed upon it! Holy water exists in other words! Make use of it! What have you got to lose?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Harmony (1st June 2023), mojo (13th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    It's very simple! Water is the cure! Check your nails now!
    Is there any evidence of this? Are there any testimonials? I normally drink 100 ounces a day of water, minimum, and I got candida. As I type this I am on my sixth day of a water fast (my second one this year) and I still have candida.

How much water does one have to drink and for how long to rid the body of candida????

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Harmony (1st June 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Truthseeker11571's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I had systemic candida.

Athletes foot, enlarged prostate, lower back pain, arthritic hands and short term memory loss (couldn't remember peoples names).

Had to figure it out on my own since I knew the allopathic route would be disaster.

Went to a raw greens diet for a week straight. Broccoli, celery, asparagus, kale, spinach, water, etc.

Prostate back to normal by the second day.

Have been on alkaline diet since and haven't been sick for the past 10 years.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker11571 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (1st June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023), lunaflare (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd June 2023), Wind (2nd August 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Default Re: Candida Cure - is it possible?

Gallium Nitrate diluted to 1% kills Candida. Friend of mine used and said it was the best thing he had ever tried.
    But be sure to dilute it to 1% or it would kick you ass.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

avid (1st June 2023), Bill Ryan (1st June 2023), DNA (1st June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Do also see this thread, with testimonies that Gum of Turpentine knocks out Candida fast:

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (1st June 2023), DNA (1st June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023), kudzy (1st June 2023), Yoda (1st June 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

20 Mule Team Borax

A pinch a day keeps the candida away.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (1st June 2023), Bill Ryan (1st June 2023), Eva2 (1st June 2023), Harmony (1st June 2023)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

A friend with Leukemia said he had Candida ... and it was hard to kill.

I was using Gallium Nitrate 14% version for knee and hand pain.. reading the suppliers webpage I came across his claims that it killed Candida.. but one has to dilute it to 1%.. taken orally. So I passed it on to him.

Later he wrote and said it worked better than anything he had tried... but it kicked his ass harder than anything else..
    He said, "You really had to reduce it to 1%"

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31921699/

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2023)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

I calculated 17.5 drops of Gallium Nitrate in 8 oz of coffee or water diluted it to 1%.

I have been drinking it on a regular bases.. with no side effects...

Your mileage may differ however...

Only known source is GalliumNitrate.com

43% version is for horses knees.. order the 14% for humans..
    Last edited by Perdido; 3rd June 2023 at 21:45.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5