View Poll Results: have you had candida and cured it?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I have had it and no longer suffer from candida

10 58.82%
  • no, I have never had it

2 11.76%
  • no, I have it and still suffer

5 29.41%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Candida Cure - is it possible?

I have delt with candida since age 17. It was caused by the use of antibiotics in most people. For my first treatment the doctor gave me a double whammy of antibiotics... go figure.

I have learned much since then. I now have a strain that does not cure easily. This past winter with another infection I had to try multiple antifungals to get results. Diflucan does not work. I ended up using a medicine that causes me significant side effects of pain, at twice the dosage for twice as long as most people would require.

So once again I started my search for a cure. Everyone who has chronic and mutated candida says there is no cure. Only stringent lifestyle modifications can control it and Im not too pleased with that option.

Some medical doctors and natuopaths are determining that some cancer cases are caused by fungal infection and from the work they do it is clear to see that they most likely are quite right. This is most disconcerting for me.

So in my most recent search I went to www.curezone.org and found the testimonial of a man who says he cured his chronic oral thrush of 11 years duration with a protocol he found elsewhere on the internet. I followed his links and read the material. I am presenting them to you for your consideration. I decided that if it came to it I would do this protocol. Everyone makes their own decisions.... as should you.

go to this website and click on Candida in the toolbar:
    www.owndoc.com

Here you will find an article on the treatment of chronic candida with a drug called Lufeneron. Read it in its entirity. The site provides a link for a PDF file on the use of Lufeneron. I suggest that you download it as I have done so you will be sure to have it for future reference. In the PDF file you will find links to studies done with this drug on primates.

Sara Vaughtner, the owner of this site use to sell Lufeneron. She has recently been stopped by the authorities in her country. She has a forum where she will answer peoples questions on its use. I have exchanged emails with her a few times.

Lufenuron is available though over the counter purchase and though vetinarians in a product produced by Novartis called Program. You want no other product nor any product that mixes lufeneron with other drugs. It is a little spendy to do but probably well worth it if it works.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 5th February 2011 at 22:44.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2023), Flash (5th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Default Re: Candida Cure - is it possible?

Out of my head, so I'm not 100% sure....

Ozonated Oil could be a way of curing candida.......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I have a medical grade ozonater that I have used many many times. I tried it for the candida and to no positive effect... In fact ozone is known to aggravate candida at times although it has proven helpful with candid in the ears at times. The detox can be wicked

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Arrowwind thank you so much for this post. I will follow the links you provided. Hopefully I can help my mother find some ease.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pamela For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Croatia Deactivated
    Thanks

B17 combined with b-complex pills and anti-candida diet helped me. It was a 15 year long struggle for me till I did this. Whenever my immune system lowers candida comes back, so now when I see the first signs of lowering immune system, I take B17 and it doesn't show up. Permanent cure? Don't know if it's possible, candida is normal inhabitant of our body and something in us makes her multiply more then in other people...finding the cause of that might get candida under control.

EDIT:
    By B17 I mean apricot kernels or apple seeds, not Laetril.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to romina For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Candida is normal to the body but it is only normal to have it in certain places. I think mutant varieties root in. This is why on some people who get candida skin infections they reoccur in the same place time and again. It is never cured in that area.. The mutant variety does not belong in the gut either as it causes leaky gut syndrome. If this article is correct there is a cure. Its worth reading if you have candida if for any reason to understand the physiology of the microbe.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Colloidal silver is great for eradicating candida.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to unplugged For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by unplugged (here)
    I have tried colloidal silver both orally and topically at the same time and it did not work
    I think many people have tried colloidal silver for this without good enough results.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Arrowwind - have you tried Pekana remedies? I just googled Pekana re candida and came up with this http://www.belvaspata.org/belvaspata...n-program.html it is a bit of an odd site but protocol could be useful - that is direction I would go - maybe search out a practitioner who uses Pekana remedies and the San Pharma ones? also you can google Syntol for gentle candida cleanse

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Raven For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I will look at it. I have used Heel Homeoapthics with some success for different conditons and I have been very pleased with their remedy Lymphomyosot,, which is similar to this companies mucan.

Constitiutional Homeoapthy has helpd my condition... but I am far from a constitiutional homeoapth these days and cost is more of an issue since I am not now working...

Lufeneron is of interest to me because it kills the mutant type by breaking up its chitan.. I have seen no medicine that works in this manner. Homoepathy and other processes work by boosting the immune system.... but immue systems go up and down... so problems return and I have never seen homeopathy to fully remove candida for me... and it is likely because it is part and parcel of the human body... but... this mutated type is another matter.
    I would like to fully resolve it. Fortuanately I do not have full systemic manefestations as so many others do.
    I will look at it further as it says it does address mutant varieties.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi there,

I think I have read that MMS1 or 2 may help.

I hope you get well soon hon x

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Madmustang For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Quote Posted by unplugged (here)
    I have tried colloidal silver both orally and topically at the same time and it did not work
    I think many people have tried colloidal silver for this without good enough results.
    Yes, I initially had no luck with the store-bought product. Got a machine and started making my own. I purposely let the colloids form for TWICE as long as I usually did -- from ~13 to ~25 minutes, then drank 2 - 4 ounces distributed in 24-48 ounces water per day.

Poof! Gone! It's been a while since the last really bad outbreak -- as in years.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unplugged For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2023), Matthew (1st June 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

Has any one tried Lufenuron? Please share the results.
    Last edited by Czarek; 5th September 2013 at 02:56.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

Default Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

I've had Candida problems for several years now and control it by having a very limited diet.

Has anyone here had experience with this life changing condition?

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

7alon (11th February 2018), avid (11th February 2018), Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), Bill Ryan (11th February 2018), Debra (11th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), kanishk (11th February 2018), Kryztian (13th July 2021), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), seko (12th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2018), Wind (12th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Default Re: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

Low carb no sugar diet is the first step.
    Also many folks here have tried turpentine. 100% gum spirits of turpentine, don't buy turp at the hardware store it has been denatured which means it has had petroleum added.
    This is the type I've used. Diamond G
    You can order it on Amazon for like $20

One teaspoon on three sugar cubes, once every three days.
    You need the sugar, you are using the sugar to entice the candida and then the turp gets them.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (11th February 2018), Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), Bill Ryan (11th February 2018), Chip (17th March 2019), Debra (11th February 2018), dynamo (13th February 2018), enigma3 (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), Kryztian (25th March 2019), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Ol' Roy (20th March 2019), sigma6 (12th February 2018), spade (22nd March 2019), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

I looked this up and read that turpentine kills beneficial bacteria as well as harmful bacteria, making it questionable. Someone with Candida needs to build up beneficial bacteria in their bodies

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), Bill Ryan (11th February 2018), Debra (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), kanishk (11th February 2018), Kryztian (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Have you looked into lufenuron? FWIW, both my mother and I tried this in 2012-13 and we are both still around as of 2018. I have also had another friend and his mother try it (both our mothers contracted cancer and my friend and I acted as guinea pigs) and they are still around too!

I forgot the place I bought if from, but this might have been it. I suggest to research it and see if it is for you.

http://www.buy-lufenuron.com/lufenuron.pdf

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lufenuron+...ns&t=hf&ia=web
    Last edited by chris_walker; 11th February 2018 at 11:32.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chris_walker For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), Bill Ryan (11th February 2018), Debra (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Saracatt (11th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Diet is the safest way I would have thought, it needs to be total & for long enough without cheating to really knock the candida back, and even then you may find that you need to avoid anything with sugar in (inc fruit) , potatoes & grains on a more of less ongoing diet as a part of life.

Basically just eat vegetables, meat & eggs, & don't drink anything with sugar (inc fruit juice) or milk, (or beer) for several weeks, you will also lose any fat that you might have about your person too.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), Bill Ryan (11th February 2018), Debra (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), Matthew (1st June 2023), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Savannah (23rd March 2019), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2018), Wind (12th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,545 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by rebecca7411 (here)
    I looked this up and read that turpentine kills beneficial bacteria as well as harmful bacteria, making it questionable. Someone with Candida needs to build up beneficial bacteria in their bodies
    A visiting guest read this post, and sent me the following:

~~~
    I saw something posted and am not a member of your forum. She is treating the problem by treating it as a bacteria. Using drugs that kill bacteria will not do anything at all to kill fungus and that is the problem she has it is not a bacteria.

She needs to focus on anti-fungal not bacteria they are two different animals and if I understand her she is treating it incorrectly and wondering why no progress.

By the way the best fungal killer in the world is Vicks VapoRub.

You have a fungus on a toenail? On the corner of your lip? Touch it there with the stuff and cover it. Smother in the stuff on your toes, feet, cover in socks and sleep for a week that way. Your feet will never look better and the fungus won't stand a chance. You waste your time trying the other stuff when this is readily available and works.

My wife treated a fungus on her toes for years Bill! Years! She was undergoing tests for blood and liver function and the drugs they gave her to remove a toe fungus changed the melanin in her skin making her get darker skinned but never killed that fungus! My mother told her about Vicks and she used it and in four days! Four damn days that fungus was gone! Throw that other prescribed stuff out and get you some Vicks and just watch.

38. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Art (14th February 2018), avid (11th February 2018), Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), Bob (23rd March 2019), Chip (17th March 2019), chris_walker (12th February 2018), Debra (11th February 2018), ditting (12th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), enigma3 (11th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), Gracy (11th February 2018), Hervé (11th February 2018), Islander12 (16th March 2019), jjjones (11th February 2018), JRS (11th February 2018), kanishk (11th February 2018), kfm27917 (2nd August 2021), Matthew (1st June 2023), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Pam (15th March 2019), petra (15th March 2019), Seabreeze (15th March 2019), Sunny (12th February 2018), Tam (13th February 2018), waree (15th March 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,545 times in 32,726 posts

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (11th February 2018), Bassplayer1 (11th February 2018), Debra (11th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), enigma3 (11th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th February 2018), Hervé (11th February 2018), jjjones (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Pam (15th March 2019), petra (15th March 2019), waree (15th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast