View Poll Results: have you had candida and cured it?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I have had it and no longer suffer from candida

0 0%
  • no, I have never had it

0 0%
  • no, I have it and still suffer

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,236 times in 6,637 posts

Default Re: Has anyone here had Candida and cured it?

I can't recommend these products enough:
    https://www.canxida.com/

They're well worth the money. I managed to remove my bad eczema with them and for years it was painful as hell and I was quite desperate with the condition I had, because nothing ever worked and doctors were clueless. Constant agonizing itching & pain in my hands and legs for years. The doctors just ordered strong steroid creams that made me feel worse, because they wrecked my gut even more! Now I am in the process of cleaning my whole gut from candida with the Candida Crusher program.

This doctor called Eric Bakker knows what he is talking about, he's an expert.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

chris_walker (12th February 2018), Indigris (13th February 2018), kanishk (13th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Italy Avalon Member rebecca7411's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    Have you looked into lufenuron? FWIW, both my mother and I tried this in 2012-13 and we are both still around as of 2018. I have also had another friend and his mother try it (both our mothers contracted cancer and my friend and I acted as guinea pigs) and they are still around too!

I forgot the place I bought if from, but this might have been it. I suggest to research it and see if it is for you.

http://www.buy-lufenuron.com/lufenuron.pdf

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lufenuron+...ns&t=hf&ia=web

No I've never heard of it. I prefer not to use a pharmaceutical. Thanks any way

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I can't recommend these products enough:
    https://www.canxida.com/

They're well worth the money. I managed to remove my bad eczema with them and for years it was painful as hell and I was quite desperate with the condition I had, because nothing ever worked and doctors were clueless. Constant agonizing itching & pain in my hands and legs for years. The doctors just ordered strong steroid creams that made me feel worse, because they wrecked my gut even more! Now I am in the process of cleaning my whole gut from candida with the Candida Crusher program.

This doctor called Eric Bakker knows what he is talking about, he's an expert.

Thanks I'll look into this

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rebecca7411 For This Post:

kanishk (13th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Diet is the safest way I would have thought, it needs to be total & for long enough without cheating to really knock the candida back, and even then you may find that you need to avoid anything with sugar in (inc fruit) , potatoes & grains on a more of less ongoing diet as a part of life.

Basically just eat vegetables, meat & eggs, & don't drink anything with sugar (inc fruit juice) or milk, (or beer) for several weeks, you will also lose any fat that you might have about your person too.
    I've heard a lot of controversy over eating fruit or not. Personally I find it very hard not to eat fruit after several days. I don't seem to notice a negative effect after eating fruit either.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rebecca7411 For This Post:

kanishk (13th February 2018), Spiral (12th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by rebecca7411 (here)
    I looked this up and read that turpentine kills beneficial bacteria as well as harmful bacteria, making it questionable. Someone with Candida needs to build up beneficial bacteria in their bodies
    A visiting guest read this post, and sent me the following:

~~~
    I saw something posted and am not a member of your forum. She is treating the problem by treating it as a bacteria. Using drugs that kill bacteria will not do anything at all to kill fungus and that is the problem she has it is not a bacteria.

She needs to focus on anti-fungal not bacteria they are two different animals and if I understand her she is treating it incorrectly and wondering why no progress.

By the way the best fungal killer in the world is Vicks VapoRub.

You have a fungus on a toenail? On the corner of your lip? Touch it there with the stuff and cover it. Smother in the stuff on your toes, feet, cover in socks and sleep for a week that way. Your feet will never look better and the fungus won't stand a chance. You waste your time trying the other stuff when this is readily available and works.

My wife treated a fungus on her toes for years Bill! Years! She was undergoing tests for blood and liver function and the drugs they gave her to remove a toe fungus changed the melanin in her skin making her get darker skinned but never killed that fungus! My mother told her about Vicks and she used it and in four days! Four damn days that fungus was gone! Throw that other prescribed stuff out and get you some Vicks and just watch.

Thanks. Vicks vapor rub can't be consumed orally though so I wouldn't be able to use it.

I made a mistake when I referred to candida as a bacteria. It starts out as a bacteria and in it's malignant form mutates into the fungus from what I understand

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    I just bought the BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE and empty capsules.

I came to know that I have low stomach acid. So I did a test for it in the morning. Which is half tea spoon of Sodium Bi Carbonate (backing soda) in a cup of water, first thing in the morning. If you burb after 5 minutes, then your low acid problem is severe. And I didn't burp at all. Did the test for 3 days.

So I made these Betain Hydrochloride capsules. And from last 4 days increasing them from 1 capsule before meal to 5 capsules and more.

Just after taking the first dose of one capsule next day my problem of rectal itching was gone. It is linked with Candida.

In past I used so much antibiotics, and painkillers because of salivary gland infection and stone; so I always knew I had to improve the flora of my gut. So now I have to find good brand of probiotics with different kinds of strains of bacteria.

I didn't knew about this Betain Hydrochloride supplementation before. But I knew that this HYDROCHLORIDE acid production can disrupt the whole cycle of HCL and NaOH production in liver and gut wall; when I learned that in school. What happens is, if gut secrets acid, then only bile is secreted by the liver and gallbladder in sufficient amounts. And bile is composed of NaOH. So its a base. And it neutralizes the acid to a certain degree. And biochemically when NaOH is produced HCL is produced, which will be used next time when you eat.

Taking Apple cider vinegar before meals makes your gut acidic enough to induce the upcoming chain of cycles in digestive system. In Indian people love eating GolGappas here. Most of the street vendors use Hydrochloric acid (muratic acid) used for washing toilets to make the water used for it. Some used Sulphuric acid (batter acid). I observed people eat these things after office before dinner. Maybe for some it is helping their digestive system or maybe disbalancing it too in some way.

So, if you don't have enough acid in your gut the food does not get treated with acid that kills bacteria. Later on base (bile) is added to it, which makes it more basic and friendly for harmful bacterial growth. And because the food is not treted with acids and enzymes needed its molecular structure doesn't break down and therefore instead of amino acids acids the proteins are leaked into the body via small intestine because of poor health of small intestine. This PH level of food in our digestive system plays role of inducing various valves and contractions and secretion of enzymes.

I recently searched the relationship between Low Stomach acid and Candia.

You only need Betain Hydrochloride to recycle the Hydrogen cycle in the biochemical cycle of body for the production of HCL and NaOH. I am not seeing any data on this discussed anywhere. But I knew this from my college days. But you will find people telling that you eventually reduce the intake of Betain Hydrochloride to one capsule and then to zero; because if you take more you feel little sensation in gut which is not like regular acidity.
    I use raw apple cider vinegar a lot. I'll look into the betain hydrochloride

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rebecca7411 For This Post:

kanishk (13th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    I picked up an intestinal parasite, which went undiagnosed for around 6 years or so. My understanding is that intestinal parasites behave in the same way as candida - they thrive in the same conditions and parasites often lead to candida. I got rid of mine with castor oil and switching to vegan.
    I've beena vegan for the past couple of years and primarily for vegetarian my entire life

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,733 times in 7,994 posts

No, a fungus does not, never, starts up as a bacteria to change later as a fungus.

A fungus starts up as a fungus, and remain a fungus throughout its life.

Bacteria and fungus are two entirely different bugs - well, animals bugging us lol. Therefore the treatment may differ.

Thanks Bill for the vic vaporub into, i wonder which ingredient in it does the job of treating fungus.

I looked this up and read that turpentine kills beneficial bacteria as well as harmful bacteria, making it questionable. Someone with Candida needs to build up beneficial bacteria in their bodies

~~~
    I saw something posted and am not a member of your forum. She is treating the problem by treating it as a bacteria. Using drugs that kill bacteria will not do anything at all to kill fungus and that is the problem she has it is not a bacteria.

She needs to focus on anti-fungal not bacteria they are two different animals and if I understand her she is treating it incorrectly and wondering why no progress.

You have a fungus on a toenail? On the corner of your lip? Touch it there with the stuff and cover it. Smother in the stuff on your toes, feet, cover in socks and sleep for a week that way. Your feet will never look better and the fungus won't stand a chance. You waste your time trying the other stuff when this is readily available and works.

My wife treated a fungus on her toes for years Bill! Years! She was undergoing tests for blood and liver function and the drugs they gave her to remove a toe fungus changed the melanin in her skin making her get darker skinned but never killed that fungus! My mother told her about Vicks and she used it and in four days! Four damn days that fungus was gone! Throw that other prescribed stuff out and get you some Vicks and just watch.

Thanks. Vicks vapor rub can't be consumed orally though so I wouldn't be able to use it.

I made a mistake when I referred to candida as a bacteria. It starts out as a bacteria and in it's malignant form mutates into the fungus from what I understand

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    I just bought the BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE and empty capsules.

I came to know that I have low stomach acid. So I did a test for it in the morning. Which is half tea spoon of Sodium Bi Carbonate (backing soda) in a cup of water, first thing in the morning. If you burb after 5 minutes, then your low acid problem is severe. And I didn't burp at all. Did the test for 3 days.

So I made these Betain Hydrochloride capsules. And from last 4 days increasing them from 1 capsule before meal to 5 capsules and more.

Just after taking the first dose of one capsule next day my problem of rectal itching was gone. It is linked with Candida.

In past I used so much antibiotics, and painkillers because of salivary gland infection and stone; so I always knew I had to improve the flora of my gut. So now I have to find good brand of probiotics with different kinds of strains of bacteria.

I didn't knew about this Betain Hydrochloride supplementation before. But I knew that this HYDROCHLORIDE acid production can disrupt the whole cycle of HCL and NaOH production in liver and gut wall; when I learned that in school. What happens is, if gut secrets acid, then only bile is secreted by the liver and gallbladder in sufficient amounts. And bile is composed of NaOH. So its a base. And it neutralizes the acid to a certain degree. And biochemically when NaOH is produced HCL is produced, which will be used next time when you eat.

Taking Apple cider vinegar before meals makes your gut acidic enough to induce the upcoming chain of cycles in digestive system. In Indian people love eating GolGappas here. Most of the street vendors use Hydrochloric acid (muratic acid) used for washing toilets to make the water used for it. Some used Sulphuric acid (batter acid). I observed people eat these things after office before dinner. Maybe for some it is helping their digestive system or maybe disbalancing it too in some way.

So, if you don't have enough acid in your gut the food does not get treated with acid that kills bacteria. Later on base (bile) is added to it, which makes it more basic and friendly for harmful bacterial growth. And because the food is not treted with acids and enzymes needed its molecular structure doesn't break down and therefore instead of amino acids acids the proteins are leaked into the body via small intestine because of poor health of small intestine. This PH level of food in our digestive system plays role of inducing various valves and contractions and secretion of enzymes.

I recently searched the relationship between Low Stomach acid and Candia.

You only need Betain Hydrochloride to recycle the Hydrogen cycle in the biochemical cycle of body for the production of HCL and NaOH. I am not seeing any data on this discussed anywhere. But I knew this from my college days. But you will find people telling that you eventually reduce the intake of Betain Hydrochloride to one capsule and then to zero; because if you take more you feel little sensation in gut which is not like regular acidity.
    I use raw apple cider vinegar a lot. I'll look into the betain hydrochloride
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

rebecca7411 (14th February 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Indigris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,737 times in 234 posts

~~~

My mother has a nasty infection on one of her feet that she has spent a stupid amount of money fighting for the better part of a year. I called her as soon as I read this. She's excited to try it.

I'll be sure to report back with the results. If this works, let me tell you, it's one of those things you just need to know.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Indigris For This Post:

Unicorn (13th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Thanks, Flash.

I had a misunderstanding. I did some research and you are correct

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2