+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3rd Wave of Mars Explorers go public: MARS DISCLOSURE WEBINAR

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default 3rd Wave of Mars Explorers go public: MARS DISCLOSURE WEBINAR

The 3rd Wave Of Mars Explorers Go Public! Andy Basiago, Ken Johnston, Karen Christine Patrick, Bret Colin Sheppard

WHAT: The 3rd Wave Of Mars Explorers Go Public
    WHEN: On Saturday February 10, 2018 at 1pm PST, 2pm MTN, 3pm CST, 4pm EST, 9pm GMT, 10PM CET, Feb. 11 5am Hong Kong, 8am Melb AUST.
    WHO: Mars Anomaly Research Society’s former US Chrononaut and Mars explorer
    Andrew D. Basiago and Mars explorers and Members of the Mars Jump room program circa1980+, namely
    Civilian Astronaut Consultant Pilot Ken Johnston Sr.
    Karen Christine Patrick
    Bret Colin Sheppard
    MARS – Mars Anomaly Research Society
    http://www.projectmars.net/
    MARS DISCLOSURE WEBINAR:
    https://facebook.com/newsinsideout/v...24964160966829

I'm watching it right now.
    Thought you might like to see, what do you think?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2018 at 16:15. Reason: fixed incomplete Facebook link
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Did You See Them (12th February 2018), East Sun (12th February 2018), mojo (13th February 2018), Noelle (12th February 2018), selinam (12th February 2018), toppy (12th February 2018), Tyy1907 (13th February 2018), Yvanka (12th February 2018), ZoSo925 (14th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: 3rd Wave of Mars Explorers go public: MARS DISCLOSURE WEBINAR

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    what do you think?
    I think it's a huge ******* mess, which the black budget protectors of the real secret space program must be quietly laughing about... a lot.

Alfred Webre has done SO much damage in this field, largely supported by Michael Salla, David Wilcock, Jimmy Church, Justin Deschamps, Andrew Basiago, Corey Goode, Randy Cramer, Laura Eisenhower and quite a few others, that the entire topic is almost entirely soiled and discredited.

Mission accomplished. (Someone's mission, that is.)

Like many others, I'm certainly not going to spend 4 hours 21 minutes watching this video. And that could be a shame, because there has to be a tiny, non-zero chance that maybe one of the new witnesses may be real. (Andy Basiago certainly is not.)

4. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (12th February 2018), anandacate (13th February 2018), aoibhghaire (13th February 2018), Bob (12th February 2018), Cognitive Dissident (13th February 2018), CurEus (13th February 2018), Daozen (13th February 2018), Did You See Them (12th February 2018), enigma3 (12th February 2018), ghostrider (13th February 2018), gord (14th February 2018), Harley (14th February 2018), Hazelfern (13th February 2018), Joe (12th February 2018), justntime2learn (12th February 2018), Justplain (14th February 2018), Kryztian (12th February 2018), Michi (13th February 2018), Mike (12th February 2018), mojo (13th February 2018), mountain_jim (16th February 2018), muxfolder (13th February 2018), Noelle (12th February 2018), norski (14th February 2018), onawah (12th February 2018), scott12133 (13th February 2018), Sophocles (12th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2018), sunwings (12th February 2018), Tintin (13th February 2018), Tyy1907 (13th February 2018), uzn (13th February 2018), Wind (13th February 2018), wnlight (14th February 2018), ZoSo925 (14th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Can we make a list of "highly incredulous" people that really should not be taken seriously alone and especially not in groups?
    Perhaps we could have the forum somehow "Hotlink "_________insert name HERE________ and make it start flashing "USE HIGH LEVELS OF DISCERNMENT WHEN REVIEWING THIS PERSON'S MATERIAL"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Tyy1907 (13th February 2018), wnlight (14th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Apart from talking a mile a minute I found Randy Cramer most intriguing. Are there any smoking guns I've missed in regards to him?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (13th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Apart from talking a mile a minute I found Randy Cramer most intriguing. Are there any smoking guns I've missed in regards to him?
    In my very strong opinion, yes. His claims are impossible. I wrote here: (15 May, 2017)

~~~~
    Cramer's story is fantastical because of (just for one) the impossible ecological logistics of several different indigenous species living on Mars, which is what he claims. No infrastructure, no food sources, no farming, no large animals to hunt, etc etc. It's pure nonsense. A self-sustaining race of large intelligent native species invariably leaves in-your-face visible answers to the question of how they all manage to stay alive there.

Randy Cramer may have been given the story to believe and present, but (another red flag for a supposedly smart man) he apparently never thought of any of the impossibilities. He bought the story himself, totally. That suggests that some form of mind control is at play here.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), gord (14th February 2018), Harley (14th February 2018), Justplain (14th February 2018), mojo (13th February 2018), onevoice (13th February 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (13th February 2018), Sophocles (14th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2018), wnlight (14th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Bill, why do you think he's mind controlled? Lots of people come across like they believe what they are saying--but don't.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Bill, why do you think he's mind controlled? Lots of people come across like they believe what they are saying--but don't.
    I wrote: "That suggests that some form of mind control is at play here" ... and yes, maybe that was a little too strong.

"... may be at play here" might have been better. But it's still very odd, in my eyes, that someone who claims to be that bright doesn't, or can't, see the enormous gaping plot holes in his own story.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gord (14th February 2018), Justplain (14th February 2018), Matthew (14th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2018), wnlight (14th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Randy Cramer really believed in him being reverse aged and sent back in time to his military enlistment date, yet could never prove it. If the blackops can do that, then why does papa bush look like a warmed over stiff?

The most interesting mars tales come from characters like Henry Deacon, who are quite credible. These are the types of witnesses tptb are trying to obfiscate with the andy basagio's, etc., of this topic, imho.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

East Sun (15th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    what do you think?
    I think it's a huge ******* mess, which the black budget protectors of the real secret space program must be quietly laughing about... a lot.

Alfred Webre has done SO much damage in this field, largely supported by Michael Salla, David Wilcock, Jimmy Church, Justin Deschamps, Andrew Basiago, Corey Goode, Randy Cramer, Laura Eisenhower and quite a few others, that the entire topic is almost entirely soiled and discredited.

Mission accomplished. (Someone's mission, that is.)

Like many others, I'm certainly not going to spend 4 hours 21 minutes watching this video. And that could be a shame, because there has to be a tiny, non-zero chance that maybe one of the new witnesses may be real. (Andy Basiago certainly is not.)
    Yes bill i agree with you and so glad you have added your knowledgeable, sober and object views.

At 4 hours 21 minutes long, it in it's self is like some 'Mind Controlling' tool.
    For a long time now I have worried about 'Alfred Webre' he dose seem to be overwhelmed and used, add to that he seems to be losing his mind/faculties and very slow within conversations, perhaps mind control breakdown or just age .
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This whole mixed and tangled subject that contains:
    Age regression, time travel, working on Mars, erased memories, implanted memories etc is hard to follow and or believe in.
    If any of those subjects are real, which I do believe they are, well I do become worried and very unsettled when I think 'Well just what is the truth and or what is reality?

justpain
    Quote Randy Cramer really believed in him being reverse aged and sent back in time to his military enlistment date, yet could never prove it. If the blackops can do that, then why does papa bush look like a warmed over stiff?
    Well is that guy in the wheelchair is he the real papa Bush? who knows anymore?

Bill just one little thought on the large animals (food chain)
    It reminds me of the film 'Pitch Black' where thousands upon thousand of flying predictors come out of caves at night. All day not a sign of them.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

For a long time now I have worried about 'Alfred Webre' he does seem to be overwhelmed and used, add to that he seems to be losing his mind/faculties and very slow within conversations, perhaps mind control breakdown or just age .
    Richard Dolan said to me quite a few years ago: "If Alfred Webre told me it was raining outside, I'd have to go look out the window and check."

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th February 2018), Justplain (15th February 2018), Sophocles (14th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For a long time now I have worried about 'Alfred Webre' he does seem to be overwhelmed and used, add to that he seems to be losing his mind/faculties and very slow within conversations, perhaps mind control breakdown or just age .
    Richard Dolan said to me quite a few years ago: "If Alfred Webre told me it was raining outside, I'd have to go look out the window and check."

WOW!
    OK Bill thanks for that.
    Now, Richard Dolan I like and totally believe.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Violet3 (1st April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread