+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Truth about Sorcha Faal

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,566 times in 32,794 posts

Default The Truth about Sorcha Faal

Most (but maybe not all!) Avalon members and guests know that Sorcha Faal's site WhatDoesItMean.com is cheap, inventive disinformation, and should be widely disregarded. It's the very definition of fake (and often silly) 'news'.

Still, one or two folks, not knowing or understanding the real backstory, sometimes innocently take it all seriously.

I found this very detailed and interesting article on Merit Freeman's excellent site, here:
    Who Is Sorcha Faal?

Conscious Awareness For All
    December 1, 2017

At face value, SORCHA FAAL and 'her' website, WhatDoesItMean.com, are a bit of an anomaly in the world of independent journalism. The site claims to be the “World’s Largest English Language News Service With Over 500 Articles Updated Daily.” This, of course, is a complete lie. One need only to look as far as the Associated Press, Breitbart or Reuters to supplant such a false claim.

The site is best known for publishing gravely outlandish articles with absolutely no substantiation whatsoever, such as the April 2016 report Mysterious Planet Ejected From Black Hole At Center Of Galaxy Warned Could Soon Impact Earth andShocking Alien Fears Force Pope From Office .” Egads! [/sarcasm]

Virtually EVERY article on the site is said to have been leaked from “secret Russian reports” that are “circulating around the Kremlin.” Of course, PROOF of such reports is NEVER offered. No sources are EVER cited. SORCHA FAAL apparently expects her readers to fly on [BLIND] faith alone.

So, who is “SORCHA FAAL”? In 2005, the site claimed the she was a Russian researcher. Her name is said to have come from the ancient Gaeilgebranch of the Goidelic languages of Ireland, meaning “She who brings light to the dark and barren place.” And the person behind the name? Well, according to her website:
    “Sister Maria Theresa is the 73rd Sorcha Faal of the Sorcha Faal Order, Elected as Mother Superior, 3 February 2007, whose order comprises 18 Monasteries in Ireland, Russia, Egypt, Lebanon and the United States.”
    The site claims that “SORCHA FAAL” is not a PERSON, but rather a TITLE, which a woman named MARIA THERESA currently holds. The site further explains:
    “The Order of Sorcha Faal was established in 588 [BCE] in Tara, County Meath, Ireland, whose founder was the oldest daughter of King Zedekiah, Tamar Tephi.

The Sisters of Sorcha Faal are a cloistered order [kept away from the outside world; sheltered], devoted to ancient Biblical, religious and scientific study, whose only contact is through intermediaries.

The WhatDoesItMean.com website used to disseminate Sorcha Faal reports was created for and donated to the Sisters of Sorcha Faal in 2003 by a small group of American computer experts, led by the late global technology guru, Wayne Green [1922 – 2013], to counter the propaganda being used by the West to promote their illegal 2003 invasion of Iraq.”
    So, the site claims to have been started in response to the 2003 Iraq war. But WHO started the site? Well, it wasn’t started by SORCHA FAAL, because “SORCHA FAAL” DOES NOT EXIST! She is a figment of the imagination. Whose imagination? DAVID BOOTH.

An archive of an early version of the site reveals that BOOTH is the person behind the keyboard. Who is DAVID BOOTH? He is purportedly a researcher and a psychic, claiming to have foreseen and predicted the May 1979 crash of American Airlines flight 191 in Chicago, Illinois, which killed 273 people.

BOOTH is also an author. He penned the bookCode Red: The Coming Destruction Of The United States, 2004. However, the book was quickly revealed to be nearly COMPLETELY plagiarized and fabricated. BOOTH gleefully ripped off entire portions of text from author AMITAKH STANFORD’s 2002 copyrighted article Nibiru And The Anunnaki [not to mention numerous others] and reproduced her work, in its near entirety, passing it off as his own. He also claims to be a cousin of the late Pope JOHN PAUL, II.

BOOTH has established himself as a cook and a con artist, but it gets worse. He reportedly has ties to the CIA [United States Central Intelligence Agency], specializing in COINTELPRO [counter-intelligence programs].

His site claims the following attributes:
    WhatDoesItMean.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Oculus Miranda
    848 North Rainbow Boulevard #2098
    Las Vegas, NV 89107
    202-643-7286
    Google Maps reveals this location to be an inconspicuous strip mall [an obvious fake address]. The phone number belongs to a VOIP [Voice Over Internet Protocol] account in the Westchester area of Washington, D.C., lending credence to the CIA accusations. The Latin phrase “Oculus Miranda” is a loose English translation of “all-seeing eye,” an Illuminati staple. The site also features Illuminati images of the Freemasonic compass, a pyramid with the all-seeing eye, the 6-pointed star and the Egyptian sun.

FACT: “SORCHA FAAL” is an anagram of the words AS OF RACHAL,” with “RACHAL” being the name of DAVID BOOTH’s daughter.

So why all the lies? Perhaps we should ask DAVID BOOTH himself. WhatDoesItMean.com can be reached at SorchaFaal@ FastMail.fm. BOOTH’s last known personal email address is DBooth73@tds.net.

But what about BOOTH’s webmaster, the late Wayne Sanger Green, II? How does he fit into all of this? GREEN was an author, editor, HAM radio broadcaster and the owner of a software company. But was he more than that? Some believe that GREEN was BOOTH’s CIAhandler and the brains behind the entire WhatDoesItMean.com operation.

So, what is the reason for all of the disinformation? Why all the fear-mongering? “SORCHA FAAL,” BOOTH’s made-up character, claims to have access to secret Russian intelligence reports. The majority of the doom-and-gloom stories on WhatDoesItMean.com promote anti-U.S. sentiments. Could this site be designed to foment war between Russia and the United States? It is clearly a psy-op [psychological operation], designed to misinform and lead astray the masses.

“SORCHA FAAL” likes to strike when the iron is hot, adding exaggerated hyperbole to trending news stories. By mixing fact with fiction, WhatDoesItMean.com is able to bait readers with just enough truth for a story to initially seem plausible, before interlacing enough bullsh*t to lead them into the valley of the nonsensical.

For example, combining stories about joint U.S.-Russian military exercises and a vibrant meteor shower yielded Asteroid Targeted By Massive United States And Russian Military Forces Missile Launch Hit And Destroyed, Debris Rains Down Upon Northern Hemispheric Regions.” Why the hyperbole? One word: CONTROL. If you control the news, you control public opinion. Do you want the tax-payers to fund a certain project? Create a problem pertaining to that subject and then offer a solution.

Former CIA Director WILLIAM CASEY put it best:
    “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”
    Want to create fear of or sympathy for a certain group of people? Publish bullsh*t articles likeAustralia To Imprison All Muslims In Concentration Camps.” Boom! Muslims are now feared by one half of the masses and showered with sympathy by the other. You will have the tax-payers eating out of the palm of your hand, begging you for a solution to the problem that you created [which may or may not even exist].

These tactics of disinformation are nothing new. One need only to look as far as the CIA’s Operation Mockingbird for their roots in modern journalism.

Want to scare the masses and create anti-government sentiment? Publish nonsense likeU.S. President Orders Military To Begin Jailing All Civilian Protesters To War.” Knowledge is power, even when that knowledge is fake and engineered. Remember, it is easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Adding more fuel to the fire, the DHS [United States Department Of Homeland Security] utilized information from 10 SORCHA FAAL articles in compiling one of their federal reports. WhatDoesItMean.com can, without a doubt, be placed under the category of GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED DISINFORMATION.

With the fervor surrounding “fake news” in the air as late, you can’t get much faker than WhatDoesItMean.com.

FURTHER READING:

Evident Footprints: Ken Adachi & Don Nicoloff On Sorcha Faal [AUDIO]
    Ken Adachi & Don Nicoloff Radio Interview [ December 2, 2009]
    Out There TV: David Booth & Wayne Green Interview
    Intelligence Briefs Or Disinformation? How To Tell The Difference
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th February 2018 at 14:23.

2. The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (13th February 2018), AndrejPeĉënkin (15th February 2018), avid (13th February 2018), Baby Steps (14th February 2018), Billy (13th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Bob (13th February 2018), boja (13th February 2018), Cardillac (13th February 2018), ceetee9 (18th February 2018), christian (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), CurEus (14th February 2018), Did You See Them (14th February 2018), ditting (18th February 2018), drneglector (14th February 2018), dynamo (19th February 2018), enigma3 (13th February 2018), Eric J (Viking) (13th February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (13th February 2018), Flash (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), gardunk (28th February 2018), GMB1961 (13th February 2018), happyuk (13th February 2018), Harley (14th February 2018), HaveBlue (12th August 2019), Hervé (13th February 2018), Inversion (13th February 2018), jjjones (14th February 2018), justntime2learn (13th February 2018), Justplain (14th February 2018), kanishk (17th February 2018), Kate (13th February 2018), LoneWolf76 (15th February 2018), mab777 (13th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th February 2018), Matt P (13th February 2018), Mercedes (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Mike (13th February 2018), mojo (13th February 2018), NancyV (18th February 2018), Nasu (13th February 2018), Navigator (13th February 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (13th February 2018), pounamuknight (25th March 2024), Rain (13th February 2018), Reinhard (14th February 2018), Satori (13th February 2018), section9 (19th February 2018), selinam (13th February 2018), shadowstalker (14th February 2018), sijohn (14th February 2018), Sophocles (13th February 2018), Spiral (14th February 2018), Star Tsar (13th February 2018), toppy (13th February 2018), Wind (13th February 2018), wisky (13th February 2018), Woody (13th February 2018), Yvanka (13th February 2018), ZoSo925 (13th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Sorcha Faal

And yet, through Sorcha Faal, I discovered these two articles:

http://www.nardelloandco.com/executi...bina-menschel/

https://americandigitalnews.com/2017...tap-important/ (Note the date, was from December. Even American Digital News seems to be a bit hyperbolic to me in some of it's articles. Almost everyone is to some degree, in today's world. Maybe it's always been this way.)

Discernment is always required with ALL information.

I think it's important to not buy into the exaggerated conclusions.

Again, not just with Sorcha Faal, but with CNN, MSNBC, Fox, and to be honest to even read Reuters and AP with an understanding of how they are owned by "generational" wealth.

I keep in mind that Sorcha Faal is likely a CIA site, when I look at it. And I interpret what I see, with that in mind.

Additionally, I followed links to Kroll International and Wednesday 10.

And ask myself, why would an "intel" site point these out at this moment. And test how it may connect to other things happening in the world that I glean from other places.

I had never heard of Nardello & Co., so I took a closer link at the company's website.

The mention of the 2 corporate intel companies is something I have decided to make note of and to learn more about the topic in general. The 2 links in the last Sorcha Faal article gives me a starting point.

I often learn about things happening through Sorcha Faal, before it shows up anywhere else.

I've decided to not approach the Sorcha Faal site information with a closed mind, but rather with discernment.

Because I am aware of people's opinion about Sorcha Faal in this forum, and in general, I never share anything from that site here. (Except just now, in this comment. )

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

bluestflame (13th February 2018), Cardillac (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), Inversion (13th February 2018), Mercedes (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), Nasu (13th February 2018), thunder24 (13th February 2018), toppy (13th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Bill I've been meaning to ask about secure team 10
    https://www.youtube.com/user/secureteam10

I have noticed it on , Earth Files , David Ickes , F2B and other U'tube sites link to. I
    have kept away from all these on the recommendations of previous Avalon threads
    over the years. There is another one I cannot think of at the minute...

This is the other one .....I think it was flagged as dis info before ?
    thirdphaseofmoon...https://www.youtube.com/user/thirdphaseofmoon

Sorcha Faal has come up many times and it is good to do a piece about them to
    highlight the large amount of disinfo both sinister and deliberate that muddy the
    waters of this field.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th February 2018 at 16:35.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (13th February 2018), Bill Ryan (13th February 2018), bluestflame (13th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Cardillac (13th February 2018), enigma3 (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), Inversion (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), mojo (13th February 2018), Nasu (13th February 2018), toppy (13th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Ah, Sorcha Faal - not only a delicious dessert cake from Bled, Slovenia, but a regular source for Benjamin Fulford's reporting.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Cardillac (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), enigma3 (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), NancyV (18th February 2018), Tintin (13th February 2018), toppy (13th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Bill

many thanks for this posting-

Sorcha Faal = Sucha Fool

although Booth does at times throw us a few tiny bones of truth he afterwards grotesqely spins the whole thing (as you more or less stated)-

as Joseph Goebbels stated, THE master-mind of functional propaganda (well, maybe just 2nd to Edward Bernays, "father of marketing," son-in-law of Sigmund 'Fraud', who managed how to propagandate the sheeple into a general concensus about just almost everything):

"the bigger the lie the more likely the people will believe it-

it's much easier to convince the people that a major lie is the truth as opposed to a smaller one-

most people are capable of telling small lies, but hardly anyone would think of telling a major lie for fear of being exposed as lying and made to look ridiculous, so they assume no-one else would be capable of telling a major lie; so if you want to convince the people that a lie is the truth make the lie REALLY BIG- but keep it simple- and if you repeat it enough times in the media people will come to believe it"

please continue to be well Bill and all readers-

Larry

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), enigma3 (13th February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), Justplain (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018), NancyV (18th February 2018), Tintin (13th February 2018), toppy (13th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Fellow Aspirant

Hi Brian,

"Ah, Sorcha Faal - not only a delicious dessert cake from Bled, Slovenia, but a regular source for Benjamin Fulford's reporting"-

could you please state sources?- would interrest me (Bled, Slovenia ?!- David Booth?!- source for Fulford?)-

please be well-

Larry

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Cidersomerset (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (13th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thanks so much Bill for mentioning Merit Freeman's page. (I have a small section on Freeman in Conspiracy/Attacks on the Alternate Media, where I started digging to see the sources/reliability of information that I was hearing through various internet sources).

I found his site last week and read the "Sorcha Faal" spin-formation and I agree with Freeman and you. Merit Freeman pointed out other revelations about various internet sources being used as "gospel" (spreading around the same spin), and who's doing the plagiarism. Early on I think it was Paul who suggested, any time we use any information in a post or thread be SURE to quote and cite references, good references. Do the right detective work, and move away from any of the emotional triggers, and stick with the facts.. Best suggestions I have heard yet.

reference link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1207081
    Last edited by Bob; 13th February 2018 at 19:55.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Thank you Bill! I'd love to see this page grow with profiles on other's in the disinformation cabal!

It seems to me that there is almost a DNN or Disinformation News Network. I'm not talking about the Mainstream media but the collection of blogs, reports, youtube channels, altnews sites continually reinforcing and pumping the same BS narratives but from slightly different angles in a coordinated manner. It occurs much to frequently just be coincidence or lazy plagiarism.

As many of us have learned that a kernel of truth is often wrapped in lies it is becoming increasingly much more difficult to see through all the lies.

I'm beginning to enjoy looking at decades old material from whistleblowers that came forward in the 1920's upto about the 1950's....and to be a little macabre, those that died oddly or very quickly after coming forward.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

It's information warfare. Inject lies into the mix and dilute the truth. That way people won't know what the hell they're supposed to be thinking, unless they have good enough discernment skills and most people certainly don't, even if they are so called awake and aware people. It's easy to control confused people and that's what it's all about. Control. You think they really would want to have millions of people who are able to think critically and question the bs system they're living in? We'd have a revolution overnight and that can't happen. The powers that be are afraid of that.

I'd like to think that most truth-seekers are actually interested in the truth and facts instead of living in a world of make-believe and fantasy. That's where most of the so called "normal" people live, in a fake world filled with subjective truths and propaganda which comes packaged as "news" when in fact it's just garbage. They have so much wool pulled over their eyes that they probably wouldn't recognize the truth even if it hit them straight in the face.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

it started with stories around the fire-pit..
    folk tales, sagas, twists in our appetite for narrative..
    the design might be to put all readers and watchers into a vacuum where all is fiction..
    all information a spiced up creation..
    click us into sublime time..

how much of our days are a dance from one brainwave state to another as we click around from
    platform to platform?

i can't tell anymore... smile.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I think this is Grant Cameron's U'tube page Whitehouseufo and not one posting
    his vids . If you look at the related links he has an interesting choice and I'm
    wondering if people disagree with them ? As I said I do not visit some of them
    because of previous threads but is that correct ? interesting....

Earthfiles...
    Secureteam 10
    UAMN TV
    DarkJournalist
    UFOmania the truth is out there
    thirdfphaseofthe moon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-...able_polymer=1
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th February 2018 at 16:46.

+ Reply to Thread